Take Me to Your Heart !! ** In three languages

NAN

Korean, Mandarin Chinese, English
I got home from school today and thought: "I feel like singing something, anything." I can never sing anything right anymore so I took the easier way out. I must inform you that this clip is really bad. I was just bored out of my mind, so I did a one shot. It was in three languages, so the Korean part was quite challenging. I haven't sang anything in Korean for so long that I really suck at pronouncing Korean now (not that I ever was good anyway). Please excuse any mispronounciations. Oh, I actually messed up on the lyrics in second to last chorus. And I wasn't suppose to sing in English at the end, but I'd forgot what I was singing because I had my eyes closed. Haha. -___-; Anyway, enough with my babble. This is one of my favorite songs. I don't like this instrumental though. I wish I could find MLTR instrumental. Btw, I raised the pitch. Everything is romantized. Hahaha. My bad, forgot a link. http://www.soundclick.com/nanny

Korean Mandarin English Ee jehn neh gah ub neun nan , uh dduk keh, sal ah ya ha neun guh ni eeh jul soo do, ub neun nul, mung hah nee, dduh ool ryuh bwah ah moo , so yong ub suh, ee mo deun gut deul eee neh shim jang eh nee gah, ub dah go hah myun Take Me To Your Heart nah reul bada jwuh duh ee sang neh gah, jee chi ki juh neh deh da beh jool leh, gue ru get dago, nul mum ggut, sa rang hal soo eet do rok wo de shi jie kai shi xia xue leng de rang wo wu fa duo ai yi tian leng de lian yin cai de yi han dou na me de ming xian wo he ni wen bie zai wu ren de jie rang feng chi xiao wo bu neng ju jue wo he ni wen bie zai kuang luang de ye wo de xin deng zhe ying jie shang bei hiding from the rain and snow trying to forget but i wont let go looking at a crowded street listening to my own heart beat so many people, all around the world tell me where do i find someone like you boy take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand before i'm old show me what love is haven't got a clue show me that wonders can be true they say nothing lasts for ever we're only here today love is now or never bring me far away wo he ni wen bie zai wu ren de jie rang feng chi xiao wo bu neng ju jue wo he ni wen bie zai kuang luang de ye wo de xin deng zhe ying jie shang bei wo he ni wen bie zai wu ren de jie give me your hand and hold me show me what love is be my guiding star it's easy take me to your heart

Oh, feel free to leave me a comment. I feel so depressed these days about my singing. -_-; BTW, in case anyone else is wondering..... ORIGINALLY done by JACKY CHEUNG, then MLTR, then SHIN HYESUNG. :D

Guest tinasarangg

--x saved

. e d i t .

beautiful song, i really like the lyrics. and i'm still impressed that you can sing in three languages. the low notes were great. it was only the high notes that were a bit quavery/sharp in the chorus.

nothing to be depressed about. we all know you have one of the beautifulest voice on soompi. * hugs * feel better :)

Guest _MaJa_1234

Beautiful song, beautiful lyrics, beautiful nannnnn! :D I reeeally like the way you sang some of the lower parts. Minor things to watch out for are some sharps here and there but you sound oh sooo beautiful! no reason to be depressed!

Guest fantasiimaker

Don't be depressed ^^ ナンちゃんの歌声はきれいだよ♪

Your korean is good T__T nice job in all three languages. Who's the original artist of this song? I really like the Chinese chorus!

Where's my request yo =O XD

Guest babiixru

--x saved

. e d i t .

beautiful song, i really like the lyrics. and i'm still impressed that you can sing in three languages. the low notes were great. it was only the high notes that were a bit quavery/sharp in the chorus.

nothing to be depressed about. we all know you have one of the beautifulest voice on soompi. * hugs * feel better :)

Beautiful song, beautiful lyrics, beautiful nannnnn! :D I reeeally like the way you sang some of the lower parts. Minor things to watch out for are some sharps here and there but you sound oh sooo beautiful! no reason to be depressed!

i thought you had a few problems with the lowest notes. the high notes sound a little shaky..probably because it's a one shot and there's off pitchiness during the chorus...but i really liked this ^___^ i've always wanted to sing this song...maybe we can do a duet? =DDD. WOW that last vibratto was truly beautifullafdjlsfj;aslf<3 X_X

Don't be depressed ^^ ナンちゃんの歌声はきれいだよ♪

Your korean is good T__T nice job in all three languages. Who's the original artist of this song? I really like the Chinese chorus!

Where's my request yo =O XD

the original song is by jacky cheung ^^

the english version is by Michael Learns To Rock (don't ask -o- a weird band title)

Maja - you spoil me too much love. <3

Lisa - I can't find an instrumental to that song.... T_____T Maybe vocal cuts.... unless you have an instrumental? ^^ The song was originally done by Jacky Cheung in mandarin, then MLTR (what ru stated) resang it in English, then Shin Hyesung (from Shinhwa YAY!!) sang the first verse and chorus in Korean. Hehehe~

Ru - Yeah I was off here and there I must admit. Hehe. The song's low for me, I guess it's hard to control sometimes. I'll work on it ^__^ Collab on this song? Sure thing! You take the Chinese parts! Haha~ I sound so bad singing Chinese here.... ><;

Guest babiixru

Maja - you spoil me too much love. <3

Lisa - I can't find an instrumental to that song.... T_____T Maybe vocal cuts.... unless you have an instrumental? ^^ The song was originally done by Jacky Cheung in mandarin, then MLTR (what ru stated) resang it in English, then Shin Hyesung (from Shinhwa YAY!!) sang the first verse and chorus in Korean. Hehehe~

Ru - Yeah I was off here and there I must admit. Hehe. The song's low for me, I guess it's hard to control sometimes. I'll work on it ^__^ Collab on this song? Sure thing! You take the Chinese parts! Haha~ I sound so bad singing Chinese here.... ><;

AHAHAHHA i don't speak chinese :ph34r: you should get lisa or maja for the chinese parts :D

Guest fantasiimaker

Lisa - I can't find an instrumental to that song.... T_____T

Maybe it doesn't have an instru ;__; I don't mind a vocal cut! Or, if you have a Stefanie Sun song that you have the instru to, I don't mind hearing that if you prefer ^^ but I really don't mind vocal cut lol <3

Guest msmilkt

wow!!! three languages!! well done!

although imma not korean myself, i think you sounded fantasic singing the korean verse ..

i love how you sang the mandrin, your stronger language no? ^^

the song was probably a tad bit too low for you ah? you sounded like you struggled a bit to reach thoes notes ..

but well done anyway! you sounded beautiful ^^ i`ve been stalking you threads lately .. after listening to you sing [mei li shen hua] i`ve officially become a fan =]P

imma going to sing the same thing on our school`s muti cultral week =S wish me good luck with my korean .. hahahas!

Wait. There's three versions of the song?!

Original - Jacky

2nd version - Michael learns to Rock

3rd version - Hyesung?

DANNNNNG. I've never heard western singers copy eastern singers.

BAHAHAHHAHA.

Hyesung<3.

I like this song very much. Nice clip!

You have such a preettyy voice -_-

Yeah, it might be a bit too low but no problem, you still sound awesome.

Nan no be depressed. Song good. =x

It's cool that you managed to so sing the song in 3 different languages xD It's great <3

Guest jlove1831

This is Jacky's 吻別, right!? I was like "I know this song.." when I heard it, I didn't know this was called "Take Me To Your Heart" in English..ooh, I just listened to Hyesung's version after listening to yours..ahh I love it. I love listening to the same song in different languages, the different feel and flavor..! This is pretty good for a one shot..I especially liked your Korean part :D Please don't be depressed :(

Btw, where did you get the instrumental to Jacky's version? ^^ MLTR instrumental..does one even exist? I don't think I've ever been able to find one T_T; I wonder if anyone else has sung this in English and maybe there's an instrumental for their versions..hm...

I initially thought it was a Bsb song back to your heart or something then i heard the entrance instumentals "吻別" o____O lol

Man its been awhile...I remember the chessy mtv too :ph34r:

Great job Nannerz..

Mandarin and Korean versions sounds muchmuchmuch better than the english version cos of the Erhu and stuff. making it sound like the song that Tokyo Square did " Within you'll remain" Trust me that song is hilarious and uber cheesed. Chk it out and you'll know what i mean.

But your voice has matured and smoother now really.

Anyway just wondering what happened to Fanny or something.(the image of an ice cream comes to mind dunno why)

I think she's was from Beijing she was here when we were pretty active and you sang quite abit of Xu Hui Xin's stuff.

HUGS more from you babe!!

lOstie - Yeah... I'm Chinese :P Thanks for your lovely comments^^

JUJU bar - HOLY JUJU!!!! where the heck have you been? You should post moreeeee ! Miss the old collabs you organized sooooooooooo much. Ahhhh,,, good old fun days!

Rai-Rai - Hahah... iono... It's actually pretty easy to sing in different languages I think... Well, I might not pronounce accurately.. but nonetheless, all the fun ^___^ Thankssssssssssss love~~

jlove1831 - I don't think there's an instrumental for MLTR's version sadly... ><; I really liked that version better than Jacky's. It was playing everywhere in China lol ~

Risse - LOL! You're so funny! Fanny? Who's Fanny? O___O Ohh.. Jesse? Yeah I don't know where she is... =/ She like disappeared. Blahhh... oh well ><;;; You should sing more too!!!!

Guest jlove1831

Could you share Jacky's version of the instrumental with us? I only have his instrumental on...an LCD..and well, I have no idea how to rip that onto my computer roflmao.

Could you share Jacky's version of the instrumental with us? I only have his instrumental on...an LCD..and well, I have no idea how to rip that onto my computer roflmao.

Jackie Cheung - Wen Bie

Right Click, Save Target As.

This is also in the INSTRUMENTALS thread... you should check there from time to time. ^^

edit*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6xylj (Above link doesn't work. Use this).

Guest jlove1831

^ Is it!? Was it one of the recent requests or in one of the links? I swear I looked and didn't see it @_@; Sorry..but I don't think the link works ^^;

Guest Mademoisella

^aww i dont think the 1st link works either.. but ooo yeah i luv the song!!! all three sounded amazing! neat-O!

i own 2nd page!

Archived