it`s hard to wait around for smthng that you know might

never happen but it`s even harder to give up, especially

when it`s everything you ever wanted

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JWonNie

Ooooo, me and my friend always have competitions to see who can find the best quotes or pick-up lines, etc... it depends on the mood...

Here's some that I found when we were suppose to find love quotes x]

"You ripped my heart from my chest, threw it on the ground, smashed it to bits, but I smiled because you touched me..."

"Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything else in the house."

"You told me to look on the bright side. Let's see. You broke my heart; the bright side for you would be if my friends let you walk away from this."

"I dont get it u gave me up for ure imaginary gurlfriend"

"Isnt funny how love and lie both begin with the same letter?"

Guest oochoklitoo

"the hardest thing to do is to watch the one u love, love someone else"

"would you learn to love someone who loves you, or would you continue to love someone who doesnt love you back?"

some are so sad.. =P

Guest krankee

Why look 4 sunshine

When it'll eventually rain

Why search for pleasure

When all you'll find is pain

Why get your hopes up

When you'll only get let down

Why smile momentarily

When later you'll just frown

Why look for cures

When there will be more diseases

Why give out your heart

When it'll just return in pieces

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if these are posted before

i'm kinda lazy to check sorry...

"If you can't forget about him, how are you expecting me to let you go?"

"I know loving you is wrong, but my heart won't let me make it right..."

"My heart is not paper, I could not fold and tear it the way you want me to..."

"It took a long time for me to fall for you, but seconds for you to break my heart."

*not sure where they came from...

Guest chll51

i'm not sure if these are posted. hopefully not :P

"I know I've made a lot of stupid mistakes. But the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most, wouldn't hurt me again."

"It's like your heart has been ripped out and stomped on. You…you can't breathe, you don't want to eat, you can't function. It's the most intense pain that you'll ever feel, and there's no way to relieve it. It's unyielding, merciless torture, and you know it’s yours for life"

"I called because I wanted you to know that despite everything that's happened and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning"

"Every time I'm supposed to come see him I trick myself into thinking that it's gonna be different this time. But it never is. It's always just different shades of the same."

"I have all these feelings -- these weird feelings -- and I've had this burning desire to express them. But I can't. I just can't. And these feelings -- they're trapped -- they're like stuck in my heart... And I just feel so lonely."

"In the best possible way, you have absolutely wrecked me, because you see, i fell in love with you knowing that there was never any possibility of being with you."

"Or maybe I’ve been thinking about how to say goodbye to you all week. Maybe I’ve been thinking about how to make those words come out of my mouth every second of the day since I made the decision to leave. Maybe saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do."

"Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I'll ask you why we can't be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends."

"Today is different.. I don't look at you the same. I don't look at you and say to myself 'I wish he'd love me' because this morning when I woke up it just clicked.. just like that. I realized that you can never love me.. you won't let yourself. But that's all on you, not me, it was your decision, not mine. So when you're thinking 'I wish she'd love me' remember that day when you told me that we'd never be anything more than friends."

"We talked a little today. We shared some civil, almost light or humorous words...and yet it didn't feel the way it used to. I didn't get the feeling that I used to…rather there was a knot in my stomach. You looked in my eyes as we sat across from each other and I held it as long as I could handle and this time, I was the first to look away. Nothing is the same anymore. The looks aren't the same, the bond is not the same...nothing is the same. I know we've fought to stay strong for awhile but sometimes I feel that being strong would mean letting go. So maybe one day, we won't pretend anymore. So maybe one day it will be okay again. That's all I want. I don't care what it takes, I want it to be okay again."

"How could I have been so blind and not seen that you only wanted to be friends? Oh yes, I know why. Because you acted as if we were more than friends. You built me up only to let me fall, and not help me back up again, and here I am on the ground, crying over what could have been."

"And as I stand here looking at you, I wonder if there will ever be a day when I will get over your smile...when I will let go of the hugs you gave me, that I continue to feel...A day when I forget the words you said to me, forget what you meant to me, or forget how much I love you. But no matter what you did to me, or whatever happens to us...I know I could never get over, let go, or forget you"

"I wanted to give you a kiss, but I couldn't. I wanted to give you a hug, but I couldn't. I at least wanted to hold your hand, but I couldn't do that either, because you are so far away. So I gave you the one thing I could. My heart."

that's all. enjoy~

Guest kittinexjj

these are awesome....i only have one quote i really like. Its from jane austen author of pride and prejudice.

“Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without.”

Guest flipchk23

i didn't read through all of them so this may have been posted up before

sorry if it is!

"the worst way to miss someone is when they're sitting right next to you."

EDIT

adding some more quotes

it`s easy to fall in love

it`s hard to find someone who'll catch you

&& I know that we don't talk

much and sometimes we even

walk right by each other in the

hall without saying a word but

then there's those other times

when our eyes meet and I ask

myself "What could have been?"

gotta hurt in order to know

gotta fall in order to grow

gotta lose in order to gain

cuz most of lifes lessons

ARE LEARNED IN PAIN

It used to be so perfect,

but perfects turned to disaster.

Everything meant nothing,

Forever ended too soon.

She's sitting on a bridge

gazing at the water

she's too scared to jump

yet soo afraid to stay x33

Sometimes things have to fall apart..

in order for you to realize how much

you need them to fall back together again..

i`ll be your *sunshine* when you're in the °rain°

i`ll give you my h.a.p.p.i.n.e.s.s &i`ll [take your pain.]

what she w-a-n-t-s to hear is that shes b*e*a*u*t*i*f*u*l

Guest yummy_cake

you always ask me why I always laugh and smile

when you went out with that girl..i laugh , you thought i was crazy

when i saw you kissed the same girl..I laughed even harder..

when you told me that you loved the girl so much..i Laughed the hardest..

you wanna know why?

because thier are no more tears for me to cry ^_^

Guest pUrDy_pAnOu

sorry if these had been posted. >.<

Even when tears are streaming down my cheek, I still manage to whisper the same few words, “I’m Fine”.

& Has anyone ever told you, you shouldn’t ever disappoint a girl because a girl forgives quickly but never forgets.

Breakdown, rebound, This could be my last goodbye, You cross your heart, I hope to die.

I smile && pretend I’m okay, inside is a pain no one feels, in my eyes is a gleam no one can see, nobody knows who I am, not even me.

• 4 weeks later...

One of KJK's songs :)

She talkes about you about how you're such a great person.

And she smiles all the time when she does.

Just like how I was when I saw her for the first time.

Even if she's always 10 mintues late

Just smile and let it pass.

She doesn't even know how pretty she is so

all day she'll fuss infront of the mirror like a fool.

Don't ever hold in the words I love you.

Be the first one to speak up when she pouts with anger.

And if by chance when she thinks of me and hurts

Just hold her close... even if you feel unhappy.

If sometimes she complains about stupid things

Always soothe her with a smile.

When you drop her off always turn around another time to look.

And if she tries to break up with you, be stubborn and hold onto her.

Don't ever hold in the words I love you.

Be the first one to speak up when she pouts with anger.

And if by chance when she thinks of me and hurts

Just hold her close... even if you feel unhappy.

Why is it now that I've come to realize all these things?

Why is it now that I feel like I've done the best I could?

If, for one day just one day I could trade places with you

I'd show her all the love I couldn't before

It's true I still love her

and it's true that I still wait for her like a .

Everyday I turn it over and over in my heart like an echo

But it's she that's left my side and looks elsewhere.

It's she that will be at your side...

Archived