^ please don't quote pics or we'll get in trouble

justr remove the %7Boption%7D tags

EDIT: I owned yet another page :blink:

*runs off to find something*

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yenfung83

Lolx..Perrywynkkle...I Think better not quote pic..Its not allowed to quote pic..'

Thanks a lot for sharing everyone,,,Ginaya rocks..^^

Really funny when JJ said YH clothes liked uncle,,hahaz

Faintz

Guest miz_luvabl3

luckyyou thanks for the MV..yoochunnie looks soo fureaking sexi in there..

anywhoo..i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find/links for the full subbed versions of dbsk's MNET starwatch 24.Please no clubbox links though because clubbox doesn't seem to be working correctly for me at the moment..Thanks in advance!!

while i'm here i guess i'll post up some changminnie and hero eye-candy for you guys..sorrie if they've already been posted.

EBook-Changmin5.jpg

EBook-Changmin4.jpg

EBook-Jaejoong2.jpg

Guest koali_aloalo

I believe that's from their Hi Ya Ya days.. when they were filming for the MV in Bora Bora

Correct me if I'm wrong someone ^_^

ah it's not from the filming of their MV

it's from their history in japan vol. 1 ^^

anyways, thanks for sharing the link to the subbed concert secret 2! =)

Guest Auralie

ah it's not from the filming of their MV

it's from their history in japan vol. 1 ^^

anyways, thanks for sharing the link to the subbed concert secret 2! =)

does anyone know where to d/l that part ^^

sorry for being such a bother T_T

like many people here, I'm also craving for a Minnie solo perf fancam or even just a teensy-weensy clip. :(

anyway, I dont think these have been posted yet.

Kimpo Airport pics. (only, i'm assuming they're leaving for Japan?! anyone willing to confirm? *thanks aizah for confirming)

0131451581629861wvvgjszvh8.jpg

013208277024587dmjodnrxkc0.jpg

013148245659114rfwdnobiih1.jpg

credits: yoonjae + IChangmin + TVfXQ Forever

pls dont hotlink and credit properly

Guest Perriwynkkle

SOrry about the post guys! I didn't realize I had left the img tags on there! :tears: That was one of my blonde moments...I get excited and then I forget stuff...I do that all the time on LiveJournal too....gomen nasai tomodachi! I am really sorry everybody! :tears: But anyhoo...uhm...yeah where are the Changmin fancams? I need to watch a fancam soon I will explode, I swear I will...really....I will. :tears:

Guest kayem7289

YAY! I finally got to watch the concert secrets, and they were hilarious! (But not part 2 of 2 yet...)

But yeah, Yuhno was so cute with his license plate fiasco, and Jae was surprisingly cute with his "I didn't run away!" OMG, I was squealing the whole time. Too bad MinSu really didn't do anything, although I did enjoy seeing Junsu running after that wheel. And he was running all cute and kiddish, too :P!

Can't wait to watch the other part tomorrow.

Ahhhh...Sorry, but I forgot who posted that sexy gif of Junsu, but yeah...I love the way he can move his hips so seductively. HARD.TO.RESIST.

OMO, please don't quote pix! One is already enough to get you into trouble, but there's like 20 pix there!!!

Guest talksound

i'm really liking the cornrows on changmin. oh dear. thanks for all those clubbox links. x)

& the eye candy.

Yunho: the father in him

so evident since that little girl thing in Concert Secret Part 2

just look at the way he holds/carries the kid

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9089/11...father13do4.jpg

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/1310/11...father08jq9.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5239/11...father01le7.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8563/11...father03rd2.jpg

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

NO HOTLINKING PLS

whooo vici i LOVE those photos!!! yunho being all fatherly is ADORABLE^_^ makes me want him even moooreee!

wheee nd thanks for the photos of the scubes everyone!!! their writing is so NEAT!!! basically they just got their korean messages translated and then copied it down, im guessing? hahahaha=]=] good of them to put in so much effort, anyhow!!!=]=]

oh and where did u all get your photobooks from?? i want!!=]=]

wishywashy ROFL@jj's face in the piccy wit donghae nd yunho!!! he looks so funny :lol:

Omo omo... you guys made me dizzy with all the hotnmess in this thread. I'm really happy to see how this second concert was a HUGE success, and that they all did well with no serious injuries. Allow me to catch up, please ^^

This thread moves so fast! & there`s 61 users on right now!

They`re BIG, high quality and hot <3 lol.

xxx

credits: Amor Fati

He looks so good. >3<~

Those really, really made my day :wub: I showed these to my friend who is a HUGE Yunho fan and she couldn't stop fanning herself, hahaha~ THANKK YOU!

For my last posts would like to post some news:

2007.02.26 Last Concert in Seoul was FUN!

credits: baidu and firyn@txvq!SG

Ahhh they're so cute! They looked tso happy to be having the concert on the pictures, and this just confirms it. I wish more and more people who heard about it and went would tell us how the boys were <3 It warms my heart - I can't wait to see them!

Hey guys, I found something interesting and decided to translate it.

It’s written by someone who’s seen the members of TVXQ, Suju, and SS501. *She’s so lucky* She (Im assuming it’s a she) rated them based on their looks in person.

7: Hero Jaejoong (TVXQ)

His face seems a bit big. But he is better looking than on TV. A little bit like a doll because he is too white. But he doesn’t look like a girl. He is very cool and manly.

5: U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

He is better looking in person. His face is really small. Very manly. His body zzang

AND THE NUMBER ONE IS…..DUM DUM DUM

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

He is really really really too good looking. The Changmin on TV and the changmin in person are like two different people. I already heard before that he is really good looking in person but to see it with my own eyes…WOW!! He is really tall. Very shocking!!!

Credits: JJ Baidu Bar

Translations: keiko126@soompi.com

When I look at pictures that Max didn't take 'professionally' (ie: fanshots etc...), he looks REALLY hot. SO basically I think Max looks best when he tries less to look hot. Do I make sense at all? :) As for Hero, there is absolutely nothing feminine about it so I'm happy to hear that fans who meet him think he's cool and manly. It pisses him off to be called feminine too... Yunho's body... YUM XD *covers face* Someone else said that he was fat? What? He is just awesomly BUFF, lol

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

Hey guys I finally got a chance to take these pictures <3

You guys can post it at other fourms but PLEASE credit me <3

Sorry these pictures arnt the best.. especially the pictures of their messages ><"

Lets just say my camera isnt really good at focusing small things?

You can still tell who has nice english writting and who writes " fast" xD

I'll try to get better pictures of their writting.. once I find out how to work this camera properly! <3

Ill write what they say too! <3

ARE YOU GUYS READY?...

You don't know how GRATFEUL I am to you for taking pictures of their messages especially!!! Their English... :) hehehe~ It's ggreat to see the different dandwriting too <3

You guys motivate me into scanning my agenda and sharing ppictures here with everyone. Some of them might be repeats of what people saw before,. but in general the agenda ios so cute it HAS to be shared. WHat do you guys say? :) I'll start scanning little by little from tomorrow~~

oh, and I can't believe it, but someone actually got a fancam of YH being dropped!!...and it looked like it hurt!:

YUNHO DROPPED!

Thank you SO much for sharing that!!!! I was SO worried about him, but aftyer I saw this it doesnt look that bad you know? I'm sure he will not force himself too much, seeing how he knows his body takes injuries badly... *sends Yunho vibes of love*

i'm just gonna share my dong bang collection here since i didn't get a chance to in the old thread. i've got some more stuff coming in the mail so this is what i have so far. presenting my dong bang shin gi-fied (dorm)room:

I KNOW that 478787883 have already told you this: but man that collection is banging :wub: It reminds me of my Hyde collection, haha~ I've been collection everything he does (and his band started in 1991), so it's SCARY. All the $$$ T_T I hear you when you say you're dirt poor - but your collection is beautiful!

Yunho: the father in him

so evident since that little girl thing in Concert Secret Part 2

just look at the way he holds/carries the kid

Yunho is going to be the happiest man alive when he gets his own kids. He just has that kind of personality. he might bee too protective if he has girls though, haha :) he just has that type of personality!

hey guys, i'm excited to read all the news and concert stuff but i gotta project to do..

soooo

can you guys help me please? haha

i need hero pictures..like super hot and smexy ones hahah

anything of him...please and thank youu!

I WILL COMPLY :) Here are some of my favorite Jaejoon pictures. Credits as tagged and to the awesome soompiers here mainly~

2eoyzc4.jpg

7935a4450fff9527cefca32au4-1.jpg

1159449027_jjj.jpg

116667511002qc5.jpg

1160582377046xm.jpg

acd27a920d517c47ee59d1exh7.jpg

EC9B83ED86B5202.jpg

hero35.jpg

Hero91.jpg

hms26na.jpg

holyshitineedjjarou5.jpg

jaejoong5ap8ap9.jpg

jaejoong82az8.jpg

joogieboraborawp2.jpg

ondapiccyxionnetli3.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemx2oq.jpg

set2jaejoong3ru.jpg

tvxqhero32re.jpg

wkdwhdal123_32.jpg

save002919st.jpg

Now I have some questions for you guys, please :)

1. See the last picture above? there is one VERY similar picture where Jae is wearing his black/somehow transparent outfit that he wore for The Way You Are. You can actually see his piercing through the shirt.. does anyone please please have it? I've been searching for it forever :(

2. I'm a little confused about the concerts in Korea. From my understanding, you have to reserve your tickets online right? However, can't fans also get tickets the same day at the venue? I heard reports from people who waited outside the venue for hours and eventually got -pretty good- tickets. But I'm really not clear on this, so can someone please attempt to explain how this thing goes? Bascially if it's possible to wait in line from 8am to 6pm and get a ticket or something ^^

Guest Perriwynkkle

Okay everyone, thank you for all the warnings, I have edited my post, I am sorry for the inconvience....omg...everyone was scaring me. I was like..."oh shoots" and ran back to edit it. LOL. Thanks for everyone who sent me warnings and things, that was kind of you. ^-^ I don't want to get in trouble either! LOL!

Guest himang34

anywayz, here are some new pics posted on bestiz:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/7715/img3430eb3.jpg

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5540/img3431an5.jpg

credits: bestiz + JMfancafe

haha.. yunho + jaejoong + the little gurl = happy family!!

and YES YUNHO is going to be such a good daddy and hubby nxt time!!

he is a family man!! love him <3333

^YOU GUYS WANT CHANGMIN PIX?! HERE :} I found some

I`m going to post 25 today and continue tomorrow cause I need to go to sleep T_T

&Don`t be discouraged. Changmin`s fans are growing rapidly. He`s getting hotter by the second. At the 23rd concert, front and center of the R seats, there was this HUGEEE &BRIGHT "MIN" {in chinese} board and it was obvious that Min was soo happy to see that board cause he would stop and turn around to look at that board. &Of course, there were so many other signs around the fans that were dedicated to Changmin. Changmin has A LOT of fans but on average his fans` age is younger than the other four members` fans, and really hard for the younger fans to do as much as the noona fans are doing, but it`s ok because we know Changmin feels the love from his fans all around the world. CHANGMIN RULES! <3333

thanks for the share of minnie love!!

yah sometimes i also wonder why and whether minnie fans

are far by alot less than the rest of the members..

cos he always has the least fancams and photossss...

but is okay.. i agree with u..

his fan base tend to be smaller and younger and they dun

have the financial means.. but the on his

bday.. on NAVER his name reached the number 1 most search..

i think tt is a good proof tt his fans are still there..

and there are alot alot alot people supportin him as well..

minnie hwaiting <333

and there's this really short (46 secs) of Jaejoong fancam where they're singing Remember. at the beginning, he slipped a bit. gosh, I think it proves he's really a klutz. :P

click here to watch

omg!!

haha the slip looks dangerous.. luckily is a slip not a fall..

haha be careful joongie.. <3333

im not sure if this was posted before cuz this thread move

so fast and there are so many pages to read..

XIAH'S MYPAGE PERFORMANCE. (NON FANCAM) :)

ENJOY

http://www.mncast.com/mainFrame.asp?mainSu...9d135e8fcd95%26

thanks!! this is so clear!! and junsu is HOT!!

hmmm will the other solo be posted like this as well..

and junsu writes this song himself!! im so proud of him~~~

who says dolphin got low IQ..

junsu <3333

and thanks for the concert secret part 2 2..

goin to watch now!!! yah~~~~~~~~

Guest genna

I just finished watching the WIDE concert secrets part 2. Oh my it was hilarious. Jaejoong was basically talking nonstop. Haha, he seemed so high that day. And Yunho! Aw, so sweet the little girl picked him xD

I'm a little confused about the concerts in Korea. From my understanding, you have to reserve your tickets online right? However, can't fans also get tickets the same day at the venue? I heard reports from people who waited outside the venue for hours and eventually got -pretty good- tickets. But I'm really not clear on this, so can someone please attempt to explain how this thing goes? Bascially if it's possible to wait in line from 8am to 6pm and get a ticket or something ^^

There was a booth at the venue that you can take your ticket to and get a refund in the morning if you cannot attend any session for any reason. So those returned tickets were sold. There were also reserved tickets that were not paid for or not picked up. So those tickets also ended up getting sold on the day. There were also scalpers selling tickets in front of the booth.. its funny how they were left alone by the SM staff.. if it was Japan.. ha!

Guest JustUNuSUal

Hey guys, I just realised today that my friend's father-in-law knows LSM. He (my friend) said that DBSK gets very not-so-good grades in school (couldn't bring myself to type "lousy"), along with most ppl in the entertainment industry who are still school-ing. This is because they don't have enough time to study. THey get like 50/400 for their VEC. I don't know what this VEC thing is, but it's an exam probably.

Also, he told me universities pay artistes like DBSK to study there (~$100K a year) to get their universities more widely known (something like an advert).

And about LSM mistreating DBSK (sorry to return to this topic), I asked my friend that as well. He didn't give a direct answer but he said the entertainment industry isn't as cheery and happy as it seems to be. "very dark" were his exact words. Jeez can't imagine DBSK in such a world.

So I'd just like to know how true this is. Because I really really like DBSK, and it would suck (can I use this here?) if they had to put up with all that rubbish.

Disclaimer: I am NOT trying to spread rumours, I'd just like to confirm what I heard from my friend because it seems he knows his facts. Please don't bash me!! :crazy:

Guest Perriwynkkle

I heard that some of it is true and some of it is false. I don't know what kind of laws they have in Korea against that kind of treatment.....but yeah, all I know is that they may have been exaggerated for the press. *shrugs* It is sad though, the news makes me depressed and worried for the boys...I don't want them to get hurt.

JustUNuSual- I'm pretty sure those are rumors about those grades the guys are getting because from wat I know, they make pretty good grades, not always A's and B's but passing grades. if you watch the clip/vid called "School Attack Behind Scene Interview [just recently like 2-3 months ago] the members mention about the guys grade. Junsu was average since he really don't like to study but he's good in memorizing things [still cracks me up on how he just went rambling on about how good he can memorize stuff]. Yunho always manage to get A's and B's as his average though he has alot of activities going on with SM projects, such as flying back and forth Korea and Japan and I'm very sure that Changmin grades are really good since his parent's are both teachers. He did made a deal with his parent's that if he can keep up his grade in school they will let him continue to sing and perform with the members. For Micky and JaeJoong, I know that their a bit lazy but they manage to pass the class

^^ I'm not bashin you or anything but I jus want to clear it up ^_^

Archived