[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest aizah

070228_FM-YOKOHAMA_ASIAN GROOVE(YOOCHUN).mp3 [jpty] [7 MB]

2007.02.28 tvk SHINKAIGYO(day 3) - Tohoshinki [sINmama].wmv [93 MB]

2007.02.28 PCTV GYAO - TOHOSHINKI - present [tibetan].asf [2 MB]

2007.02.28 PCTV Gyao - TOHOSHINKI - junsu solo interview + Choosey Lover PV [tibetan].asf

available @ tvfxqers clubbox

opss i owned this page !

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toomuchsmiling

haha, Shinkaigyo was so funny!!! XDD vvn-Thanks for the youtube links! :)

Mnet Concert Secret, the part Ginaya subbed was so funny!! Part 1!! Yunho made me smile with his love for Jimin-ah!! She was a cute 'daughter/sister' awww..

so sad news- Yoonhochu aka heyhey82 was suspended again!!! :tears: More great Dbsk vids lost. I heard she has other accounts called junsuhochu or mickychu?? If anyone has links can they spare them? :tears::tears:

Chiidori-I LOVE your DBSK HEAVEN room!! :w00t: If a DBSK fan dies, your room is going to be their heaven. :P

xoJOANNEox- UR RIGHT ABOUT YUNHO!! he's gonna be a great dad and all grls need a guy like him!! :wub:

^^ Somebody got suspended again?

<_< <_< <_<

Youtube is ganging up on us!

^YOU GUYS WANT CHANGMIN PIX?! HERE :} I found some

&Don`t be discouraged. Changmin`s fans are growing rapidly. He`s getting hotter by the second. At the 23rd concert, front and center of the R seats, there was this HUGEEE &BRIGHT "MIN" {in chinese} board and it was obvious that Min was soo happy to see that board cause he would stop and turn around to look at that board. &Of course, there were so many other signs around the fans that were dedicated to Changmin. Changmin has A LOT of fans but on average his fans` age is younger than the other four members` fans, and really hard for the younger fans to do as much as the noona fans are doing, but it`s ok because we know Changmin feels the love from his fans all around the world. CHANGMIN RULES! <3333

I had a smile on my face when I read ur this!

haha!

The way u describe changmin is sooo cccuuutttteeee!!! :wub:

I can imagine him running over to his nameboard over & over again! :sweatingbullets:

I jst dl'd the fancam and encoded [is that the right term?] it as an avi. if you want it u can pm me. altho, it became a bit blurry... :sweatingbullets:

and there's this really short (46 secs) of Jaejoong fancam where they're singing Remember. at the beginning, he slipped a bit. gosh, I think it proves he's really a klutz. :P

click here to watch

There was someone who commented about Joongie's improvement. (sorry, I cant find your post anymore to quote u...) Anyway, I agree. listening/watching through all the fancams, I think he's improved his singing. His voice seemed like it became more powerful - not overpowering but enough to distinguish when in a chorus. but, I think all the boys improved sooo much. I just hope they do a concert in Korea where they sing all their songs - ballad and upbeat - live, just like what they do in Japan.

overall, I think all of them improved in their singing

But because jaejoong is always one of the stronger vocalists,

his improvement is not that prominent as yunho & yoochun :sweatingbullets:

but overall, I think all 5 improved!

with yunho leading as the most improved one! & changmin got better control of his vocals

& yoochun sounds .. louder :lol: & steadier

junsu & jaejoong still as fanatastic as always, now even better! their vocals got stronger?

as in they seems to have more stamina belting out songs :wub:

*cheers*

Guest mei_yee_chan

Feb 2007 Gyao - Present notification comment [humxm64].wmv

Feb 2007 Gyao - Begin-Jejung [humxm64].wmv

Feb 2007 Gyao - Choosey Lover-Junsu [humxm64].wmv

Feb 2007 Gyao - Sky-Yuchun [humxm64].wmv

Feb 2007 Gyao - miss you-Changmin [humxm64].wmv

Feb 2007 Gyao - O-Sei.Han.Gou-ALL+Yunho [humxm64].wmv

^ Will be done in 25 minutes. :)

070228 tvk - Shinkaigyo (3) [sINmama].wmv

[Radio] 070228 FM-YOKOHAMA ASIAN GROOVE - YUCHUN [jpty].mp3

070228 mncast - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert (Backstage 2).avi

070228 mncast - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert (Press Conference 2).avi

070228 mncast - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert (Yunho & Donghae Interview).avi

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

Guest maktakalak

hey there everyone.

i just finished watching the fancam of junsu's solo....OOOOH MY GOSH! i think i played it over like a million times...however there was one specific part i kept going back to...

so i decided to make a gif out of it so i can have it play over and over on my desktop.

here it is. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

xiah-roll.gif

the sexiness just never stops does it?

AHHHHHH!!!!

DANNG look at those hips....*bites knuckles!*

THANKS so much!!! JJ is soooo cute in there! And "Minji?" HAHAHA when they were saying "peace" it sounded like "richard simmons" lol

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s247/ma...k/xiah-roll.gif

AHHHHHH!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, omg that gif is soooo funny! It's sexy, but I can't stop laughing lol ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVVQVBvG8Ew

Yunho feat. Donghae - Spokesmen (Fancam solo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=107-NWdo678

More YunHae <3

Guest dyane_crl

ginaya's finished subbing the second part of Concert Secrets Part 2 :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQV7sfQapFw

credits: ginaya@youtube

oops! mizzxtiffany's posted it as well. :sweatingbullets:

just saw the magolpi MV. :) yoochun seemed to have mouthed 거짓말 (ko-jit-mal => lie/liar) around 1:17, didn't he? :lol: i wonder what he could've been discussing with HeeChul that time. :lol:

so as for this post to not be totally worthless, here's the Magolpy MV (비행소녀) in veoh ;)

http://www.veoh.com/videodetails.swf?perma...a&id=962980

V luckyyou - i think the context of bihaeng for the vid would refer to flying since the kid has a paper airplane and airplane in korean is bihaenggi. ^_^

Guest dbsk_star

DBSG_Mnet WIDE_Concert Secret 2 part 2_2 [ENG SUB]

here's the link of part 2! thanks to ginaya @YT.

thanks for the link^^ lmao i thought that they were saying richard simmons too o__o; hehe so cute how they mention the Teletubbies and junsu is the sun...just like the psed picture XD haha Mnet Hair Salon! Jaejoong and Yoochun just talking crap ><

hey there everyone.

i just finished watching the fancam of junsu's solo....OOOOH MY GOSH! i think i played it over like a million times...however there was one specific part i kept going back to...

so i decided to make a gif out of it so i can have it play over and over on my desktop.

here it is. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s247/ma...k/xiah-roll.gif

AHHHHHH!!!!

DANNG look at those hips....*bites knuckles!*

ah nice gif^^ oh Junsu is looking soooo sexy XP but omg when he was dancing with that girl! ahhhhhh jealousss!!! >< he was so close to her and everything <_<*diesss

is there no Changmin fancams???? what happpend....cries...im so sad...i want CHANGMIN lol sorry but its beeen soo long TT_TT

Guest 3rd_dimension

Why there is no Changmin's fancam? I have seen all the members fancam except for Changmin. I am so eager to see his wonderful performance.

luckyyou: Thanks a lot for the malgopy music video!

Guest sheilapiglet

Uruchai:Thanks for that pic...what a lovely jaeho family photo...lol..daddy yh and mommy jj with their little cute daughter...awwwww=)

saw the clip of JJ slipping..haha...he looked so shocked too....I'm guessing that this performance was also after Junsu's solo?...sheesh, they really need to find a way to dry/drain the water out cuz it's very unsafe...or perhaps Junsu should just not use water at all...he'll still be as hot as ever without it=P

I've also watched the shinkaigyo clip subbed and it was twice as funny since I understood what they were saying...I love YC's: "good mor..." and then "good evening"...and then later: "I don't function well in the morning"...Changmin: "it's night time now"....YC: "I don't function well in the evening either"....lol..and then of course Junsu couldn't stop laughing about it...hahaha..and later, YH's outburst...lol!...so fun to watch...the guys are so cute=)

yeah!..thanks for the subbed concert secrets part2 clip....love it to bits...YH and his mistake in "hug"..and JJ re-enacting their expressions when that happened...so funny!..lol...wonder if it's available for viewing anywhere?..cuz I don't think I've ever heard YH make a mistake before..and then later, YC and JJ with their hair salon hiring advertisement..hahaha...JJ and his various expressions kill me.......and then there was the fake blackout and YH's disappearing act...super adorable......and it was so funny when Junsu got Jimin's name wrong..wahahaha...and it was pure love when she chose Yunho as her favourite member...the way he scooped her up into his arms...*dies*.....but the way JJ was pronouncing "peace" sounded like "richard simmons"...haha...aw man...and leader YH having to apologize on JJ's behalf for acting like a goof-ball...lol.....and their fake laughter near the end is so funny.....the members see Junsu as the sun in the teletubbies village?...wahaha...and YH said "most precious" about Junsu...awwwww....love it!=)...of course YH had to sum everything up in the end cuz the other members were in utter chaos as usual...lol...he's so good in doing that!..probably use to it already...best leader ever!

ps: YH fell during the second concert right?...so if this was taken after the 2nd one, then I'm so happy to see that he's alright=)

does anyone know where >>THIS<<

is from ?

thanks in advance

I believe that's from their Hi Ya Ya days.. when they were filming for the MV in Bora Bora

Correct me if I'm wrong someone ^_^

Guest Perriwynkkle

Thank you so much for posting all those pics! OMG, I saved all of them onto my compie! *squees in the ultimate joy* You do not know how freaking happy I was to see those! Changmin with cake on his face....YUMMY! I want to lick it off...I don't care if he is sweaty or not, I want to lick it! I wish I could have gone to the concert, I hope they come to America sometime in the next year, cause then I could go see them and show my DBSK and Changmin love to them! Thanks again!

Guest La_JANE

^ PLEASE do NOT quote picturess!!!

This Seoul concert might have been their best so far. :D

Does anyone know their next destination?

----------

HAHHAA IN the MNET thing..wow. yunho & his "middle age man style" HAHAHHAHAHAA :D soo funny. "peace" = richard simmons. LOLL :P they're so cutee<3

Archived