[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Mabe - thanks for the JJ fancam. it was indeed a close fancam, quite clear. sigh... when will we get the chance to shoot our own fancam of him?! lol.

hmm... the is a nice one. I think I would've liked it even if Yoochunnie wasn't there. but of course, him being there just made it more pleasureable to the eyes. So, there was really no "skinship" between any of the boys and the little girl, contrary to the reports before? Or, should we expect a part two?

anywayz, here are some new pics posted on bestiz:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/7715/img3430eb3.jpg

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5540/img3431an5.jpg

credits: bestiz + JMfancafe

and there's this really short (46 secs) of Jaejoong fancam where they're singing Remember. at the beginning, he slipped a bit. gosh, I think it proves he's really a klutz. :P

Uruchai: Aaaaaaww i really hope we will both be about 2 shoot our own fancams soon!! GOOD LUCK and vice versa ^_^

Thanks 4 the piccies! They look cutes also thanks 4 the other fancam of Jaejoong! I fort that he was gonna laugh or somethin when he stage moved and lost his balance but he didnt! He was 2 in2 the song wasnt he?? :lol:

Aaaaw the Malgopy MV was cute! I was 2 focused on the little girl thru out the MV :vicx: Soz Micky :lol:

Hahahaha just finished watchin the subbed clip of MNET Concert Secrets Part II (Well just the 1st half)!

I fort it was so funny! They keep teasin Junsu hahaha

:lol: He was tryin 2 be serious but then he kinda messed up then they just had 2 take the micky outta him again haha so Changmin asked Yunho 2 answer 4 him as a leader hahaha :lol: So when the camera was focused on Yunho u can still hear Micky and Jaejoong laughin wakakaakak :lol: Found it cute that Yunho kept shoutin 4 the little girl when he was shootin his part :P But oh my... Jaejoong is LOVE :wub: Couldnt stop gigglin keke ^_^

I hope Gina subs the 2nd half of Part II so i can spaz more :w00t:

Edit:

BRB with piccies!!

Kay & Belleeza: I think u both missed the CB links.. lisa posted a Jaejoong fancam of his solo on her CB already ^_^

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

JustUNuSual: Jaejoong hasnt had a Secret Camera/Prank... YET :P

Yay its Jaemin time!!

jaemnaa.jpg

Credits: Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

jaeminbb.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

jaemincc.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

I love this of Jaemin!! So cute and happy 2gether!! :wub:

jaeminworldcup.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

Edit:

PS'ed but still very adorable!! :lol:

117266418047351100.jpg

Credits: Sweetpearl, Bestiz, Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

117266418053522600.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

117266434831731200.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

117266434836351300.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayem7289

OMG, mei yee chan thnx so much for those Junsu cutie pix! I saved EVERY single one of them! Junsu is soooo cute!

Oh, gotta go get that Malgopi(?) MV with our YooChunnie, but I heard that it wasn't exactly that spectacular. Oh wells, I'll get it anyway.

STILL have yet to watch Gina's lovely videos! I'm so tempted to watch, but so busy at the moment with school crap. After I make something to eat, I'm going to watch all those concert secret videos.

THANKS FOR THE MINNIE SPAM!

No need to worry about his popularity again. It's like someone said, he's got MANY, MANY, MANY fans, but they're usually a little younger and we hear less from them because they do less than noonas and girls around our age.

Plus, we all know that he just gained a legion of new fans for his hotness in Choosey Lover. MY sister and I who usually don't think of Minnie that way, were literally drooling and complimenting Minnie the whole time we were watching that MV :wub:.

Hmmmm...Anyone know where I can get Joongie's solo?

I mean, for download..? I still have not seen the streaming video either, and I'm really eager about seeing it. I heard the teaser clips and his voice is beautiful, so I really want to watch it!

And still waiting for Changmin's solo...

Guest jun;MON

The verite necklace is nice, I wish I had one. PLUS the sexy chocolate magnet, it looks so real to eat. :x

I'm watching Magolpy at the moment <3 and the little girl is soo cute. GAH <3 Heechulnim and Yoochunnie. Lol Heechul must've asked Yoochun "Nice weather~" :x <3 If it was Junsu instead, I would've spazzed about Yoosu <3

Guest Belleeza

Hmmmm...Anyone know where I can get Joongie's solo?

I mean, for download..? I still have not seen the streaming video either, and I'm really eager about seeing it. I heard the teaser clips and his voice is beautiful, so I really want to watch it!

And still waiting for Changmin's solo...

i also still searchin for it-----anyone--f u hv them ---share them wif us---- thanx a lot---

Guest dbsk_star

ooo, your s-cube arrived, lucky~ mine still hasn't come yet. i payed over 100 for mine and then they said i had to pay extra for shipping, darn you gmarket *shakes fist* they look really cute though!

i'm just gonna share my dong bang collection here since i didn't get a chance to in the old thread. i've got some more stuff coming in the mail so this is what i have so far. presenting my dong bang shin gi-fied (dorm)room:

OMG!! ahhhh your room is lovelyyyyyyy^^ wow you must have everything that Sm had put out of Dbsk!! so much magazines, posters, and cds, galore!!! oh i can only dream of having that much stuff in my room! i dont think the fan on the Mbc Morning Show has as much stuff as you!!!! it is definintely DongBang Heaven!!! XD

i uploaded Wide Entertainment News Concert Secret Part 2 for those who wanna watch but can't download from cb. ^_^ finally figured a way to share the link without the downloadable link showing. ;)

http://www.veoh.com/videodetails.swf?perma...b&id=962980

enjoy you guys! B)

thank you for all the stuff that's been shared - caps/pics, cb/streaming/yt links, translations, etc. ^_^

on the Shinkaigyo clip, YooChun seemed a bit aloof, doesn't he? :unsure: and when the host was filming him it seemed as if he doesn't really want to participate. :( glad to see though that at the end he was laughing. :) infected by JunSu's laughter i presume. :lol:

^ thanks for the link^^ ah Veoh is so much clearer than Youtube!!! omg Part 2 waas hilariousssss >< hehe so much cute and dorky moments..i cant even remember them all! well i understood the first part of it because Ginaya subbed it, but the 2nd part was pretty hazy to me XD lol Junsu was trying to be serious but he kept on stumbling on the words and Jaejoong and Yoochun were making fun of him, and Changmin had to get Yunho to do it lol and they looked so hot with the colour lens..Jaejoong kept on laughing >< aww Jimin was soo cute..ah so jealous lol Yunho reallly likes her!!! so sweeeeeeeeet! lmao Jaejoong and Yoochun were so funny in the dressing room...omg Yoochun's shirt looked soo hot on him! Yunho picked up the little girl, and it was such a cute moment! Changmin was so quiet though...i really wish he will speak up, but he looked very hot in it ><

More Concert Photobook scans! They're from AmorFati, so they're Yunho-centric.

^ Thanks for the Yunho pictures from the photobook^^ they are so nice and lovelyyyy

I really thx to '___l0vE`y0u..' and 'dreamweaver' much for english and chinese version of S-CUBE

So i found Thai version and wanna share to u guys, too :blush:

The text means the same as the english.

Their hand writing in Thai are not bad. :blush:

their writing is very neat and cute^^ i dont know Thai, but i think they did a very good job!

oh i found a picture of Ma Gol Py....i dont know if i should post it because its doesnt have Dbsk in it....

ill post the link though^^Ma Gol Py<<Picture^^

ohh still didnt watch her Mv yet...

Guest JustUNuSUal

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find secret camera videos of each member on youtube? I've seen Junsu's, Yunho's and Changmin's and there was this one of Micky up recently (on ILST - subbed by ginaya) but some parts of it are private. Does Jaejoong have one as well?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Found these 3 videos on youtube (been on a DBSK video binge via youtube) :D

DBSK - KM Self Cam put up by meeshellz

When Junsu met Mr.Polaroid !!! from naro84 (this has probably been up before, but I only saw it yesterday :sweatingbullets:

from joizkirsten (I just love this acapella)

ooo, your s-cube arrived, lucky~ mine still hasn't come yet. i payed over 100 for mine and then they said i had to pay extra for shipping, darn you gmarket *shakes fist* they look really cute though!

i'm just gonna share my dong bang collection here since i didn't get a chance to in the old thread. i've got some more stuff coming in the mail so this is what i have so far. presenting my dong bang shin gi-fied (dorm)room:

i'm dirt poor now..... lsm is a genius....TT_TT

OMFG ! ! ! ! !! i am wwayyyyyyyy jealous . like WOOOOWW . are you rich or something ???? . do you have ALLL their stuff??? . wowwwww . im overly jealous right now . ><" . id love to be in your room everydayy ! . how do you get ALLLLLLLLLLLL that stufff . ><" . *TEAR* . i have sooo little . im so speechless . your DBSK-a-fied room is amazing . !

i think changmin is getting a lot more fans O____O . like wow . i was always a fan of his :) . but joongie is my #1 . he is really getting hotter and hotter every second . GOO CHANGMIN !! ! <3333333333

___l0vE`y0u Thank you for posting the scube pics!! The messages are so nice^^ Their english is gooood =D

popoyo TYTY for the photobook scans! they're lovely!!

Chiidori ZOMGaasdfergrthWOW... I really really envy your room XDD

luluchan TY! for the translations. I watched the clip of them bursting into laugher XD so cute

vicshi OMG Yunho is gonna be the best daddy ever xDD

mei_yee_chan TYY for the Junsu pics! and omg that chocolate...I thought it was real

uruchai AWw they're like a family

ic3ic3b4by TY for the pics! I love Minnie!!!

I just watched the Magolpi MV! It's so cute! Yoochun ><

Chiidori: I know a billion people mustv'e said this already, but WOWWWWW.... Your room is just AMAZING. DongBang Heaven in your room.... that's loveeeeee! xD

HISTORY IN JAPAN VOL. 2 JACKET

They used a 'Miss You' picture.

It's out March 28!!

WOOTZ <3

-SURPRISED- O__________O Does that mean we're MAYBE gonna get Dating on Earth in a month or so? HOHOHO. ALL THE JAE AND MICKY HOTNESS<3

I can't wait... xD

Even though my wallet is insisting that I do. =X

I don't recall seeing this pic posted.

Yoochun fans, you should click to see: http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3492/20...28285708kz7.jpg

...It never ceases to amaze me how much that image makes me scream and my heart go </3 xD

Just a little talk. xD So much to catch up on...!

I have a small question:

Are they boys in Japan now? Since they're done their Seoul concerts, or are they having their concert in other places of Korea as well? =O

first i wanna say thanks everyone that posted up pics and clips and stuff. esp the second part to the secret concert thing. i was soo happy to finally see it!

- can someone tell me whats going on with that pic where yoochun is kissing some girl???? mei_yee_chan had posted it up. is that really micky yoochun and if it is, wheres that pic from? im assuming its from dating on earth?

- MAROONNIES posted something about a picture thing for the 2nd concert taht was held recently. does anyone have any further info on it? like where to buy it and how much it costs, etc?

if someone can put up some info, thanks in advance!

Guest kayem7289

Mabe, oh thnx! Haha...Yeah, I just kinda zoomed through everyone's posts and forgot about what other people wrote...*Will pay attention next time*

Awwww...And those baby Micky pix are so adorable, they totally go with that face, too!

Thnx for the JaeMin pix, too. I really love the ones where they were taking pix of themselves during the soccer game, especially the second one. Joongie has such a fake smile, but it's uber cute :wub:.

and there's this really short (46 secs) of Jaejoong fancam where they're singing Remember. at the beginning, he slipped a bit. gosh, I think it proves he's really a klutz. :P

click here to watch

SOOOOOO CUTE!! hahahahaha

these are the cutest pictures on Earth!! hahaha omg whoever PSed these is a genious! hahaha

XIAH'S MYPAGE PERFORMANCE. (NON FANCAM) :)

ENJOY

http://www.mncast.com/mainFrame.asp?mainSu...9d135e8fcd95%26

SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTT. hahaha he can dance so beautifully.

okay. total spamage :sweatingbullets:

SUBBED TVXQ on Shinkaigyo sorry if someone posted it up. I know the subs were posted but not sure if this link was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqQn8uHEM1I

LOLOLOL I just had to show this!! Do you guys remember a few weeks or so back, someone posted those pictures of YunHo trying to "secretly" zip his pants up because they were falling off during their Rising Sun concert.. hahaha yeah! Well this is the link where he talks about it! hehehehe.. so hilarious!!! sneaky YooChun.. <333 Gotta love these boys!

Guest xoJOANNEox

o man.....YUNHO is definitely gonna bcum a GREAT dad~~~~~ ^_^

(GIRLS, WE MUST MARRY/DATE A GUY LIKE HIM!!!!!) lmao, u kno what i mean..... :lol:

omg, thx sssssooooo much 4 the links 2 the magolpi MV w/ *YOOCHUN*!!!!! :wub: & the Concert Secrets Part 2~ ;)

luv u guys so much~ :D

Guest Ettawen

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the school that Yoochun went to when he lived in Virginia? I'm writing a fan fic and I really need to know. Thanx! ^_^

Archived