Official Bae Seul Gi Picture Thread<3

Guest lynnshim

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kristtina

ahhh.. shes very cute and i really like her song "tomboy",moreover, she makes a great couple in old loveletter days;

thanks for pics

Guest mintiful

i think eru and bsg would make a really super cute couple

i so agree.. i love eru&seulgi.. <33

Seulgi is so pretty!! love her.. ! :)

Guest sassydork_.

YAY FOR OFFICIAL THREAD PICS!! now I wouldnt have a hard time looking for Bae Seul Gi pics XD thank you guys! you are sooo great <333

and I miss the seulgi thread :(

i really like bae seul gi.. she sings good, she's pretty and has a great personality. compared to other celebs her age she seems more mature. i like that quality about her.

Guest StylishAzNx07

슬기언니는 너무 이쁘구 귀엽당^^

btw, shes so cute yet like other people have been saying she seems really mature for her age. i mean, i don't know her personally but she jsut seems mature to me;; maybe its her intelligence? who knows...however, shes awesome<3

Does anybody happen to have the picture of her doing the :3 face in a school uniform?

Man. That is one of my favorite pictures of ALL TIME.

I remember seeing it like two years ago, but I didn't know who it was, but I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen... then late last year, I found out it was Bae Seul Gi and almost went crazy.

Anybody happen to have it?

i know which one you're talking about but i didnt see it in my folder O_O probably deleted it by accident, but i have this one kinda similar, this is the face that you mean, right? :3

x1pvbwicocq9wu80ectugivqe8.jpg

she's a mix of pretty and cute! all the guys in my class adore her .. haha ..
:w00t: for real??? thats mad cute LOL

pix pix pix time, i cant get enough of her =_= such a camwhore

10932425ad64a2660eb9e39xb0.jpg

54mk2me6.jpg

52xl3mf1.jpg

1019517902ah0.jpg

109324251f04ae4f0b42906ib7.jpg

109324257301f2d65e55151zv4.jpg

2533606990mc2.jpg

Her new cyworld pix (updated on 02-05-07) :lol:

new1vt5.jpg

new2mp9.jpg

new3jm6.jpg

new4zn7.jpg<her closet :P i see her junk food bape XD

06110600065434zo6.jpgSeulgi and her friends chilling ...LOL look at her face

06090600085645iy3.jpgThis is where those sexy pix were taken, Jeju Island

CREDiTS TO Bae Seul Gi thread+Seul Ki Online+Bae Seul Gi baidubar+Bae Seul Gi's cyworld+SeulKi Fan

Guest llllBitter_Sweetllll

Thanks for all pics :)

슬기언니는 너무 이쁘구 귀엽당^^

btw, shes so cute yet like other people have been saying she seems really mature for her age. i mean, i don't know her personally but she jsut seems mature to me;; maybe its her intelligence? who knows...however, shes awesome<3

Yeah, she looks so mature for her age :blush:. I think its cos of outfits + hairstyle.

She looks young in this pic http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s217/EU...35_yugyppzy.jpg

She looks mature in this pic http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/909/115...71228520zm2.jpg

And I think her height is also one reason that makes her looks mature for her age..( Just my opinion ) :)

Archived