[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vignette

krizza, sorry to have missed the telecast of Super Rookie but my bestfriend sent me a text message that they used Hyesung's song from the OST while they run the ending credits.

I hope we can get to a translation of YSMM especially Andy's part. I'm really curious about that boy.

Anybody has a youtube link of Hyesung rapping for Junjin during their Japan fanmeet.

Lastly Happy birthday Jung Pil-Kyo!

May you have all that you wish for.

Thank you for making me happy just by being the star that I idolize.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found some clips that samshiku was saying abt my favourites talk show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItYwUudOdjs...ted&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdjxATOTEPU...ted&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFL1N2MYd8...ted&search=

i hope im right though

enjoy!

and oh..anyone care to translate hyesung and andy convo for this clip? thanks alot!

Guest angel2nyt

and oh..anyone care to translate hyesung and andy convo for this clip? thanks alot!

i think someone has already tranlsted this..

i think it was mommy alice or tvxqsarang

oh dear here comes krizza and her llllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg posts

geez krizza isnt here now :(

anyways here are their performances in the legend fanmeeting

http://oceans-six.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=mu...asc&no=1814

OMG EVERYONE *HYPERVENTILATES* *DIES*

MINWOO'S WONTAK'S ANGEL IS UP FOR DOWNLOADING !! HARDSUBBED!!

at minbongstalkers =D

CLICK

but yes.. EVERYBODY BUY THE MOVIE!!

i've been waiting forever to see this movie :tears: HAHAHA

ahah thanks (:

acutally haven't really watched it yet...i know i know what kind of fan am i right??

but now with hard subs i think i will watch thanks again (:

Shinhwa fan 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fosho fosho.

with extra e's on life (:

i 2nd that !!

<3

i want to grow old with shinhwa

:D

when i have a husband like mommie alice, im gon like.. make him fall in love with shinwha too :lol:

but that's still years to come..

HAHAHA

omg. i wanna watch teh movie rite now.. but i have a test to study for T__T

i have a question about burning the dvd

so since its in avi format.. i can make it into a dvd? (if thats what i read correctly) do i just burn it as a data file? or do i need to convert it to vob etc etc ? .. maybe i shud be asking this in the techies forum =X

ohh me too. but they might get really old.....like really old....ahah sorry.

"mommie alice" is very lucky to have a husband like that.....many other husbands would be mad and stuff.

i hate school i don't wanna go tom.!! that means i can't go on soompi as much!

which episode of xman is that, with andy being great at dodgeball? ep 4? have to find that and download!

btw, speaking of andy, i read somewhere about a 'controversy' about him.. it said that the reason he left shinhwa for a while during the 4th jib was because he tried to commit suicide? can someone please clarify this? >.<

Guest angel2nyt

which episode of xman is that, with andy being great at dodgeball? ep 4? have to find that and download!

btw, speaking of andy, i read somewhere about a 'controversy' about him.. it said that the reason he left shinhwa for a while during the 4th jib was because he tried to commit suicide? can someone please clarify this? >.<

no deary

but i never heard of this rumor before

but its just a RUMOR

he wasnt with shinhwa during 4th jib because of his problems with school and something else so needed to go back to america

Guest angelix

27/11 [News] Andy, "I had thoughts of quitting Shinhwa."

May take out with full proper credits

en200611270904071001_0.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy confessed that he had considerations to quit the entertainment circle.

Andy's confession came out on SBS Good Sunday X-Man when they were unfolding an investigation.

He said, "There was a time when I had thoughts of quitting the entertainment industry."

Andy said, "During Shinhwa's 4th album activities, I alone had a year of free time with no activities." He opened his heart and spoke frankly that the one year when he left Shinhwa was a toilsome period for him, as the other 5 members of Shinhwa continue to do activities.

He also said, "It was difficult to contact the members then because they were naturally busy.. and when my agony ended, I decided to be totally devoted to Shinhwa."

He related the tearful experience then, "I considered for the last time and after seeing the members crying while I was there at the Shinhwa's fanmeeting, I decided not to leave."

At the end, Shinhwa continued to be a popular group which is enjoying longevity, and this could not have been possible if the members did not have the faith of unity.

Similarly, "Long-Legged Beauty" Singer Kim Hyun Jung also confessed that she had thoughts of quitting the entertainment industry too.

Source: Ocean's Six

Translation: ||sOpHiA*@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...seen#quickreply

thanks for all the fanmeeting pics.. they're all hot~!!

especially the birthday boys~!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SHiN HYESUNG~!!!

wannie loves to bite sungie.. can't blame him.. he's yummy too~!! :lol:

http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2006/...904071001_0.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy confessed that he had considerations to quit the entertainment circle.

can feel andy here.. so sad.. :(

good thing he decided to stay..

Guest hammie2010

http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2006/...904071001_0.jpg

At the end, Shinhwa continued to be a popular group which is enjoying longevity, and this could not have been possible if the members did not have the faith of unity.

thanks for the news =) glad tt ANDY didnt leave SHINHWA :blush: their unity n friendship is wat makes them so successful =)

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

Guest poloblue

andy considered quitting??

andy and all u other shinhwa members, this is a threat, if any of you quit, i will commit suicide!!! ok, now they think im some psycho fan!!!

-----

hey everyone, u know shinhwa's song 'Hey! Come On' ? apparently some band did a remake of this. anyone know about this???

Guest apricot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYESUNG SHI!!!!! MY VOICE ANGEL FOR LIFE!!!

I'm glad that Andy decided to stay. Without one of them, Shinhwa wouldn't be Shinhwa.

i juss fnshed watch'n ysmm with andy nd junjin. the first half was filled with funny, happy moments, while the second half was really sad..with lots of tears. in the first half...junjin said sumting about looking up how to do andy's heart dance on naver or sumtng..nd den sumwun told him to show everyone what he learned. haha. nd den after that..andy did his heart dance followed by se7en nd the older guest (don't kno his name)..haha. ysmm cut out andy's long part about his parents or whatever during the 4th jib..nd it was onlee a few sentences. um..then...junjin talked about how he was thankful for his dad or sumting..nd yea..that whole stry about his stepmom. oh! lolz..there were a few se7-ndy moments (lolz..i didn't kno how to say that)..haha. i guess they were talk'n about lke..impressing girls..or like..what they've done or sumting..o.OOO..nd den after andy said his reply...se7en replied sumting..nd den leaned over (since they were sitting next to each other) and was pretending to kiss andy. puahhh. well...that's what i got frm watch'n ysmm w/o understanding what they wree saying..hahaha.

oh!! the seoul dvd scans are awesone!! wheeeeeeeee...x33..gahhh..i want to order it..but..::broke::. =X

hey everyone, u know shinhwa's song 'Hey! Come On' ? apparently some bad did a remake of this. anyone know about this???

^ Yes, 'Hey! Come On.' was remade by Taiwan boyband, Energy. Energy's not too bad, the members are fairly good hosts, some members dance pretty well...just not great singers. B.A.D. remade ShinHwa's Younggunz...I'm quite happy with the remake...not as nice or addicting as ShinHwa's, but pretty catchy...B.A.D. have some good songs ^^

----

@Rozzy - sounds like fun with jinnie doing the heart dance (dork) and the se7-dy (?) moments lolz

----

One of my classes cancelled today... 3 hours free yo! So I watched ShinHwa's Inspiration#1 concert in Bukodan...I love the camera work, they've got everything on Camera and they had all the singing parts correct. They filmed everything that would be important in a live and love the whole live band. Loved Midnight Girl live even though it was in Japanese so Woodong was a little off rhythm a few times...but great concert :) I hope the Asia in tour in seoul DVD will be the same... MBC's in charge of the camera work right? Just glad it's not mnet...they are SO bad...and I HATE long shots :sweatingbullets: SBS used to be pretty good...but I think they changed editors or crew or sumthing...obvious when you watch inkigayo and xman

It's so cute when the members pretend they're not reading their Japanese off the screen lolz Dongwan's the best at it followed by Minsyung. Jinnie's hilarious, his eyes are like GLUed to the screen ^^

Archived