[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest picklypickly

ooo! here's a longer clip on youtube of shinhwa welcoming andy back. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH5cxTRVvHg

heck yea..shinhwa truly are the legends..puahh. x333

everytime i see a sea of orange..on pictures on on vids..i always start tearin up. oh..the power of shinhwa x333..shinhwa changjo. :D

Thank you SOOO much for this clip. I'm a relatively new (this summer) fan of Shinhwa so in my search of old news and past history and i've only ever seen the short clip.

As thanks, here are some fancams and news clips from the Japan fanmeeting. credits to whoever uploaded them.

RicJin - Shinhwa's 1st Japan Fanmeeting

Shinhwa - The Legend 1st Japan Fanmeeting

Jinnie - Shinhwa's 1st Japan Fanmeeting

RicSyung - Shinhwa's 1st Japan Fanmeeting

Shinhwa- 11/23/06 Japan FanMeeting

i'm glad they had fun celebrating dongwan's and hyesung's birthday in japan rather than attending the MKM(other)F(-ing) award show or whatever it's called.

news clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LWFMvV0Eg

and a bonus, them playing games during their 2nd fanmeeting.

Shinhwa 2nd fanmeeting game

o, and i was also wondering, i saw the clip of andy's sexy dance a while back. and i know there's a clip of him practicing the dance with the rest of shinhwa laughing and teasing him. i saw the rehearsal clip up on youtube a while ago and i now i can't find it anymore since i want to show my sister. does anyone maybe have a link for it? i tried typing everything into the search box and i STILL can't find it. THANKS!

EDIT// ooo, i owned a page... well i don't really have that many pictures of shinhwa, so i'll just post one of my favorite pictures of them. y'guys have prollie seen it already, but i like it cuz it reminds me of the beetles and also shows how adorkable our boys can be. (minwoo looks really short standing next to junjin huh? lol)

shinhwa16yz4.jpg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bresis-thanks for the wonderful picture :D

samshiku-thanks for the wonderful gif xD the one where hyesung had that yellow loveletter hat thing on and he looked evil crack me up so much :lol:

i know..

they all look good

not going there because you dont want to attend IS considered boycotting

dang.. i read that people were saying this is the worst mkmf and to think that this award show is the least important(also from what ive read)

i also saw the many empty seats

there were so many of them

its so nice to see that everytime minwoo would stand to get an award

everybody else would stand to greet him

hahaha seniority

by the way have you guys seen the hardsubbed goldfish episode with minwoo

its so funny

anyways.. there was this one part during minwoo's intro when he sad

'we are shinhwa' with the hand thingy

and then one host said ' who is shinhwa'

i was laughing so hard

cause they looked so serious

and minwoo's reactions hahaha

true that.

i saw that this week xD someone uploaded that episode with english subs. xD it was so funny.

when minwoo farted he would stick out his butt...hahah *imagines thing* hahaha :sweatingbullets:

okay you guys are going to kill me or laugh at my weirdness for this comment.

hyesungs hair looks edible o_o

like it looks like a chocolate.. cotton candy shaped puff. LOL cuz it looks so perfectly shaped and smooth. and i dotn know. it just doenst look like hair. LOL

and dongwans. he looks like a chocolate ice cream cone =DDDD

.. maybe i've had too much sugar today...

or maybe im jus tired cuz i wus on the computer the majority today. .....

but the more i look at sungies hair THE MORE I DISLIKE IT !!

btw..

CANDICE / kpoplvr says hi to everybody in the thread and she wishes everybody a HAPPY WANSUNG BIRTHDAY!!<33

haha that reminds me of the one topic at OrangeCrush..which member would you like to eat..haha

and it was made by you :lol:

i think sungie's hairs ok. kinda too long tho.

fricken hell!!!!!!!

it took me forever to catch up on the 15 pages or so.

hi everyone! im back!

ive been at a beach house for a week cos ive finished school and me and some friends hired a beach house to realx. a few shinhwa-related stories to tell!!!

1. well it was my bday earlier this month and also two of my other friend's, so we threw a bday party at the beach house. the shinhwa devil is one of them. well we used her laptop to play the music. we plugged her laptop into some speakers. about an hour before the party, the shinhwa devil had to leave the house for a few minutes so i put a few shinhwa songs on the playlist!!!

2. at the party when i had a bit too much to drink, i danced to 'Hey! Come On'. and i did it a few times, but one time i fell and my knee was hurt! it was so painful!!!

3. there were coloured ceramic bowls and i used the orange one to eat!!! :)

4. yesterday was my graduation and my friend, whom i converted into a shinhwa fan, wore and a light orange dress and painted her nails orange!!! she didn't know shinhwa's colour was orange though

OK! now anyway, since ive only been skim reading the pages i missed out on, whats been going on?

so junjin's been doing promo acitivities, shinhwa had a fan meeting in japan, they won some awards, they didn't win some awards, it was wanies bday, what else is there????????????????????

hey poloblue, long time no see ^-^

happy belated birthday to you. it's so funny how when someone's gone they always come back and tell us how things reminded them of shinhwa xD. i do that all the time. i went to a birthday party this week at this one place and this kid was holding an ORANGE balloon. first thing that came to my mind was..SHINHWA :lol:

actually i thought the girlfriend letter was to his ex. but once i re read it i figured out that its for his fans [which consists of girls.]

do you know what i mean? Like when i got the cd i thought it was for his ex, but if you think about it he is talking to the people who watched his special cd [thats where the letter is from] and so i conclude he is talking to us girl fans [:

i thought it was to his ex too...haha aww minwoo is so cute for writing this to his fans xD...

which include us :P

HAPPY BDAE HYESUNG!

actually im more excited to see what his koreans fans have for him afterall dongwan's present was..wow...and having seen what the chinese fans have done for hyesung's presents...haha im anticipating something nice^^

i just watched this clip of minwoo in some MBC favorites show or smth..i recommend all to watch this if u can get it..it was the one with the minwoo prank in it whereby they had this female star who is 8 yrs younger than him express her 'love' for a VERY awkward minwoo...

i'm really not too sure with the title so if anyone knows pls help! he was very much himself in this show and this is the show with the lie-detector test...haha

one interesting titbit tt he spilt was that our dear ANDY is VERY ashamed of his..ahem, armpit hair, while kimdongwan is one man who is VERY proud of his er..masculine hairs, so dongwan will always grab andy's arm and lift it up and a VERY shy andy will immediately try his best to hide the armpit hair...hahaha its funnier when u see minwoo imitating andy's actions....

i wanna see that xD. poor andy have to go through all that. anyone had this show/clip?

Awww...just watch xman...LOTS of ANdy ! He's really good at dodgeball :)

Andy's coordination is so good...he just follows the ball...must be from all the shinhwa dance practices ^^

Andy's team was BLUE DRAGON and they even had a GARO puhahaha. Andy's superhero name was 'ANDREW'

The question in this time's xman was "Who will become more popular with an image change?"

And at one of the games there was a question about celebs who almost left the industry or sumthing in that direction...

I don't understand korean, but from what I read of the captions, here is a small translation of the captions :sweatingbullets:

By no means accurate or even close...but you get the gist right?

앤디도 은퇴를

Andy retirement/seclusion?

신화 4ㅈ집 때

During ShinHwa's 4th Jib

활동을 중단했었던

Andy who discontinued activities

1 년 동안 홀로 고민했던 그때

During that 1 year, he was in agony by himself (alone).

다시 돌아가면 받아줄까 ?

How will I be received when I go back?? (by the members)

바쁜 멤버들 과

With the members being so busy,

연락하기도 쉽지 않고 …

being in contact was not easy...

돌아가야 할지~ 그만둬야 할지~

I will go back~ I must stop being this way~

눈몰겨운 고민을…

I will hit the agony at its eye...

마지막이라고 생각하고

In the end,

신화 팬 미틴 때 무대에 선 앤디

Andy stood on the stage of Shinhwa's fanmeeting (the rest of the members told him, "Let's go together.")

그때 멤버들이 눈물로 돌아오라고…

and the members cried tears at his return

진정한 우정으로

It was because of the true feeling of friendship

다시 신화가된 앤디

that Andy became a part of Shinhwa again

aww. im so glad that andy's back with the shinhwa member. even with one member gone, it just doesn't feel the same.

And after that, I watched the video clip of Shinhwa looking back during their Winter Story 2004...

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJQ4aiw0cw)

They each mentioned their hardships, and then they talked about when they won the Daesang. It was so incredibly touching, and the feeling of happiness and success and pride that the Shinhwa memebers felt, I felt too. And it's so obvious that they worked so hard for that... it took them 7 years of hard work and hardships and EVERYTHING to achieve what they've been yearning. & I think that's what makes an award worthwhile... hard work. I mean, I see all these young groups winning awards and everything now, and sometimes I feel almost sorry for Shinhwa, who had to work perhaps ten times harder and had to wait years longer to recieve their awards. But, i'm so so so proud of them... & i'm so, soo happy. They've worked their butts off for EVERYTHING. I love those guys. (: It's amazing how they started out from really low... and worked their way to the top.

They truly are legends. <3

i couldn't have said it better. shinhwa work hard for all their achievements, and for that im proud to be fan.

T____________T i should be doing homework right now, yet im here :lol:

Hi everyone! I need some assistance. I just saw a clip of Shinhwa on Youtube and it seems like they acted in a short drama that took place in ancient time. There's time travel involve as well. This clip is made by a fan in tribute to MW and JJ

I'm hoping some kind souls can help me locate the full episodes that has the other members. Any information ie title, spoilers, names will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help.

i think i found it ^-^

Thank you SOOO much for this clip. I'm a relatively new (this summer) fan of Shinhwa so in my search of old news and past history and i've only ever seen the short clip.

hi! new shinhwa fan :D

OMG EVERYONE *HYPERVENTILATES* *DIES*

MINWOO'S WONTAK'S ANGEL IS UP FOR DOWNLOADING !! HARDSUBBED!!

at minbongstalkers =D

CLICK

but yes.. EVERYBODY BUY THE MOVIE!!

i've been waiting forever to see this movie :tears: HAHAHA

yay!..T____T sadly i am not a member there...YET, haha

i have so many forums to keep up with

Guest poloblue

hey poloblue, long time no see ^-^

happy belated birthday to you. it's so funny how when someone's gone they always come back and tell us how things reminded them of shinhwa xD. i do that all the time. i went to a birthday party this week at this one place and this kid was holding an ORANGE balloon. first thing that came to my mind was..SHINHWA :lol:

thanks for the welcome back!!! am i wrong in saying u are vietnamese? whats ur name???

anyways, so that i am not spamming, is anyone here buying the seoul 'state of the art' concert dvd?? i am!!!!!!!!! cant wait!

Guest samshiku

at minbongstalkers =D

CLICK

wait a minute..are the subtitles in english? more imptly, is it in rmvb or avi format? cos ive watched the movie with chinese subs and its in rmvb which means i cant burn it into a vcd...oh man if it is i'm officially the happiest girl in the world.

its really a good movie..the actors were really good..

Guest paigehk

at minbongstalkers =D

CLICK

i've been waiting forever to see this movie HAHAHA

Haha...I BOUGHT the movie. I'm trying to make a collection of Shinhwa's dvd, movies, dramas....but so sad, me no money*....it's gonna be a long time to actually have the collection.

Guest angel2nyt

wait a minute..are the subtitles in english? more imptly, is it in rmvb or avi format? cos ive watched the movie with chinese subs and its in rmvb which means i cant burn it into a vcd...oh man if it is i'm officially the happiest girl in the world.

its really a good movie..the actors were really good..

the subs are in english and its in avi format

im downloading it right now!!

so happy

Shinhwa fan 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i 2nd that !!

<3

i want to grow old with shinhwa

:D

when i have a husband like mommie alice, im gon like.. make him fall in love with shinwha too :lol:

but that's still years to come..

HAHAHA

omg. i wanna watch teh movie rite now.. but i have a test to study for T__T

i have a question about burning the dvd

so since its in avi format.. i can make it into a dvd? (if thats what i read correctly) do i just burn it as a data file? or do i need to convert it to vob etc etc ? .. maybe i shud be asking this in the techies forum =X

Guest angel2nyt

i 2nd that !!

<3

i want to grow old with shinhwa

:D

when i have a husband like mommie alice, im gon like.. make him fall in love with shinwha too :lol:

but that's still years to come..

HAHAHA

X

hahaha..

me too

i so want to grow old with shinhwa

by the way.. i remember us talking about boa being close to shinhwa the other day and i saw this clip..

and i saw boa sitting with near them in mkmf 2004

hahaha

so random

it was a boa video but then i saw shinhwa

yah i think SHE is truly close to them

wow.it's just so amazing that shinhwa changjo in korea is able to push the birthday boys up to no1 spot on naver. *salute*

im hunting for womtak angel's dvd to buy..but apparently i stil cant find it :(

i found this clip of minwoo pranking a student. it was funny man. haha

gaaahh!! i have a lot of catching up..

oh well.

and too bad for me.. i still haven't watched any super rookie episode..

grr gma7! they should really put it into primetime..

and i've been hearing a lot of comments from my friends who'd watched it..

eric's dubbing is bad.. well.. according to them..

and i would like to congratuate SHINHWA for winning YEPP Netizen Award

and Overseas Viewers Award!!

yay! SHINHWA CHANGJO!

and also..

HAPPY BIRTDAY SUNGIE oppa!!

Guest ..kaleena..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HYESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and andy slaughtered everyone in dodgeball on xman! hahhahahah, it was hilarious!! :D

SHINHWA ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!

<33

Awww...just watch xman...LOTS of ANdy ! He's really good at dodgeball :)

Andy's coordination is so good...he just follows the ball...must be from all the shinhwa dance practices ^^

Andy's team was BLUE DRAGON and they even had a GARO puhahaha. Andy's superhero name was 'ANDREW'

The question in this time's xman was "Who will become more popular with an image change?"

And at one of the games there was a question about celebs who almost left the industry or sumthing in that direction...

I don't understand korean, but from what I read of the captions, here is a small translation of the captions :sweatingbullets:

By no means accurate or even close...but you get the gist right?

앤디도 은퇴를

Andy retirement/seclusion?

신화 4ㅈ집 때

During ShinHwa's 4th Jib

활동을 중단했었던

Andy who discontinued activities

1 년 동안 홀로 고민했던 그때

During that 1 year, he was in agony by himself (alone).

다시 돌아가면 받아줄까 ?

How will I be received when I go back?? (by the members)

바쁜 멤버들 과

With the members being so busy,

연락하기도 쉽지 않고 …

being in contact was not easy...

돌아가야 할지~ 그만둬야 할지~

I will go back~ I must stop being this way~

눈몰겨운 고민을…

I will hit the agony at its eye...

마지막이라고 생각하고

In the end,

신화 팬 미틴 때 무대에 선 앤디

Andy stood on the stage of Shinhwa's fanmeeting (the rest of the members told him, "Let's go together.")

그때 멤버들이 눈물로 돌아오라고…

and the members cried tears at his return

진정한 우정으로

It was because of the true feeling of friendship

다시 신화가된 앤디

that Andy became a part of Shinhwa again

awww.. sooo touching..

im so glad that Andy came back..

and they welcomed him with open arms..

Shinhwa won't be Shinhwa if they were missing a member..

at minbongstalkers =D

CLICK

gosh! i need to join this forum..

lol. i want to watch it too!!

Archived