[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lynnshim

actually i thought the girlfriend letter was to his ex. but once i re read it i figured out that its for his fans [which consists of girls.]

do you know what i mean? Like when i got the cd i thought it was for his ex, but if you think about it he is talking to the people who watched his special cd [thats where the letter is from] and so i conclude he is talking to us girl fans [:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay you guys are going to kill me or laugh at my weirdness for this comment.

hyesungs hair looks edible o_o

like it looks like a chocolate.. cotton candy shaped puff. LOL cuz it looks so perfectly shaped and smooth. and i dotn know. it just doenst look like hair. LOL

and dongwans. he looks like a chocolate ice cream cone =DDDD

.. maybe i've had too much sugar today...

or maybe im jus tired cuz i wus on the computer the majority today. .....

but the more i look at sungies hair THE MORE I DISLIKE IT !!

btw..

CANDICE / kpoplvr says hi to everybody in the thread and she wishes everybody a HAPPY WANSUNG BIRTHDAY!!<33

LOL! ahaha yes yes! i was thinking that too xD hyesung's hair looks like chocolate like prefectly swirled on top of hid head XDDD and dongwan if u look on the top of his head it kinda remind me of a cake hehe yeah im weird =P my imagination haha

Guest samshiku

HAPPY BDAE HYESUNG!

actually im more excited to see what his koreans fans have for him afterall dongwan's present was..wow...and having seen what the chinese fans have done for hyesung's presents...haha im anticipating something nice^^

i just watched this clip of minwoo in some MBC favorites show or smth..i recommend all to watch this if u can get it..it was the one with the minwoo prank in it whereby they had this female star who is 8 yrs younger than him express her 'love' for a VERY awkward minwoo...

i'm really not too sure with the title so if anyone knows pls help! he was very much himself in this show and this is the show with the lie-detector test...haha

one interesting titbit tt he spilt was that our dear ANDY is VERY ashamed of his..ahem, armpit hair, while kimdongwan is one man who is VERY proud of his er..masculine hairs, so dongwan will always grab andy's arm and lift it up and a VERY shy andy will immediately try his best to hide the armpit hair...hahaha its funnier when u see minwoo imitating andy's actions....

Guest sunnydays.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG PIL GYO~

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday. (: We love you!<3

Rawwrr, thanks so much for the Youtube links for the MKMF awards... Puahahaha, like what Joyce mentioned, Minwoo totally had seniority. XD;; It was cool how the younger artists bowed to him. Agghh, and Minwoo just looked WAY too hot. (;

Thanks for the pictures of JunJin & the Shinhwa guys in the previous page. They all look so handsome <3 >w<;;

Xtine... LMAOO you make me hungry. Dongwan ice cream cone... O__O;; sounds good actually. XD;

Guest samshiku

helloz since its hyesung's bdae i shall post some of my fave gifs of him^^

[despite it being 2am on my side of the world :P ]

hyesung19-1.gif

hyesung21.gif

hyesung20.gif

hyesung25.gif

hyesung28.gif

hyesung33.gif

hyesung38.gif

hyesung51.gif

hyesung48.gif

hyesung53.gif

and some minsung... :) i thought it very endearing the way minwoo hugged hyesung

minsung3.gif

and this is the way dongwan expresses his love for hyesung

wansung.gif

wansung2.gif

credits to whoever tt made these^^

@samshiku

* puahaha those are so cute !

Thanks for sharing ^^

===

Project1.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIN HYESUNG!

Take care of that knee and be healthy this year.

Miss your laugh, miss your smile, miss you very much!

So show us your new yummylicious body soon ^^

And yesh, you're allowed to eat Eric for your birthday :)

BEST WISHES :)

WE LUB YOU! :blush:

Awww...just watch xman...LOTS of ANdy ! He's really good at dodgeball :)

Andy's coordination is so good...he just follows the ball...must be from all the shinhwa dance practices ^^

Andy's team was BLUE DRAGON and they even had a GARO puhahaha. Andy's superhero name was 'ANDREW'

The question in this time's xman was "Who will become more popular with an image change?"

And at one of the games there was a question about celebs who almost left the industry or sumthing in that direction...

I don't understand korean, but from what I read of the captions, here is a small translation of the captions :sweatingbullets:

By no means accurate or even close...but you get the gist right?

앤디도 은퇴를

Andy retirement/seclusion?

신화 4ㅈ집 때

During ShinHwa's 4th Jib

활동을 중단했었던

Andy who discontinued activities

1 년 동안 홀로 고민했던 그때

During that 1 year, he was in agony by himself (alone).

다시 돌아가면 받아줄까 ?

How will I be received when I go back?? (by the members)

바쁜 멤버들 과

With the members being so busy,

연락하기도 쉽지 않고 …

being in contact was not easy...

돌아가야 할지~ 그만둬야 할지~

I will go back~ I must stop being this way~

눈몰겨운 고민을…

I will hit the agony at its eye...

마지막이라고 생각하고

In the end,

신화 팬 미틴 때 무대에 선 앤디

Andy stood on the stage of Shinhwa's fanmeeting (the rest of the members told him, "Let's go together.")

그때 멤버들이 눈물로 돌아오라고…

and the members cried tears at his return

진정한 우정으로

It was because of the true feeling of friendship

다시 신화가된 앤디

that Andy became a part of Shinhwa again

oh wow.. crystalis, that's sooo touching >_<" geez, this days, i just start bawling without any good reason -_-"

anyway, guys~ i'm back from the retreat~!! no, there's no shinhwa in the retreat, i didn't even listen to my mp3. but the song eric sang in a winter story concert [wheesung's "a story i can't tell"] kept replaying in my head..

and oh, do you know that there's an area called orangeville??? the retreat centre was near that area.. i want to live in theree~!!!

minwoo looks so delicious in that award ceremony *fans self* and when he was accepting the overseas award, dbsk bowed down to him and he looked like he was saying "all of you, bow down to me!!" *ahem* i think i would start eating him instead..

*whacks self* you just did a confession, don't think dirty thoughts!!

i'm fine ^^"

Guest tvxqsaraeng

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyesung's Does look like chocolate!! haha!

Hey guys cute vid.....don't know if you guys saw this:

It was SO cute!! lolz.....

HAPPY BDAE HYESUNG!

actually im more excited to see what his koreans fans have for him afterall dongwan's present was..wow...and having seen what the chinese fans have done for hyesung's presents...haha im anticipating something nice^^

i just watched this clip of minwoo in some MBC favorites show or smth..i recommend all to watch this if u can get it..it was the one with the minwoo prank in it whereby they had this female star who is 8 yrs younger than him express her 'love' for a VERY awkward minwoo...

i'm really not too sure with the title so if anyone knows pls help! he was very much himself in this show and this is the show with the lie-detector test...haha

one interesting titbit tt he spilt was that our dear ANDY is VERY ashamed of his..ahem, armpit hair, while kimdongwan is one man who is VERY proud of his er..masculine hairs, so dongwan will always grab andy's arm and lift it up and a VERY shy andy will immediately try his best to hide the armpit hair...hahaha its funnier when u see minwoo imitating andy's actions....

Can anyone help with this??? I wanna know this TOO!

OH! And thankx for those Hyesung gifs! What's with SHiNHWA and biting? lolz...

Guest sunnydays.

Thanks for the Hyesung GIF's. SOO cute. I LOVE the LL one, where he was giving an evil glare. LOL XD; I think that was to Miss Shin, right? Oh, how I miss LL & Shinhwa ~~

Aww, Crystalis, that was so touching! <3 It made me look up the video of Andy being welcomed back... sooo cute, how they started kissing him, haha =D Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNyU0niXCC8

And after that, I watched the video clip of Shinhwa looking back during their Winter Story 2004...

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJQ4aiw0cw)

They each mentioned their hardships, and then they talked about when they won the Daesang. It was so incredibly touching, and the feeling of happiness and success and pride that the Shinhwa memebers felt, I felt too. And it's so obvious that they worked so hard for that... it took them 7 years of hard work and hardships and EVERYTHING to achieve what they've been yearning. & I think that's what makes an award worthwhile... hard work. I mean, I see all these young groups winning awards and everything now, and sometimes I feel almost sorry for Shinhwa, who had to work perhaps ten times harder and had to wait years longer to recieve their awards. But, i'm so so so proud of them... & i'm so, soo happy. They've worked their butts off for EVERYTHING. I love those guys. (: It's amazing how they started out from really low... and worked their way to the top.

They truly are legends. <3

Thanks for the Hyesung GIF's. SOO cute. I LOVE the LL one, where he was giving an evil glare. LOL XD; I think that was to Miss Shin, right? Oh, how I miss LL & Shinhwa ~~

Aww, Crystalis, that was so touching! <3 It made me look up the video of Andy being welcomed back... sooo cute, how they started kissing him, haha =D Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNyU0niXCC8

And after that, I watched the video clip of Shinhwa looking back during their Winter Story 2004...

They each mentioned their hardships, and then they talked about when they won the Daesang. It was so incredibly touching, and the feeling of happiness and success and pride that the Shinhwa memebers, I felt too. And it's so obvious that they worked so hard for that... it took them 7 years of hard work and hardships and EVERYTHING to achieve what they've been yearning. & I think that's what makes an award worthwhile... hard work. I mean, I see all these young groups winning awards and everything now, and sometimes I feel almost sorry for Shinhwa, who had to work perhaps ten times harder and had to wait years longer to recieve their awards. But, i'm so so so proud of them... & i'm so, soo happy. They've worked their butts off for EVERYTHING. I love those guys. (: It's amazing how they started out from really low... and worked their way to the top.

yah thanks samshiku i really liked teh gifs! could anyone tell me though where the gif where hyesung is like playing with that bird...i forgot what the bird is called....ostr....gosh i don't know how to spell it either, but anwways does anyone know where i can find that looks real funny??? i love that clip of shinhwa talking about...everything!! seven years of working hard and they get a daesang! come on they should have gotten one every at least three years!!! they better get the daesang this year!! i pray to God they do!! i don't want to be mean to dbsg, but if they win the daesang i think i will gooo crazyyy. this is sooo shinhwa's year!!!!!

overall i just really agree with you saying that "they truly are legends" <<< it should be some kind of famous quote for shinhwa dont cha think (:

and last of all:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYE SUNG!!!!the magical voice of shinhwa (:

They each mentioned their hardships, and then they talked about when they won the Daesang. It was so incredibly touching, and the feeling of happiness and success and pride that the Shinhwa memebers, I felt too. And it's so obvious that they worked so hard for that... it took them 7 years of hard work and hardships and EVERYTHING to achieve what they've been yearning. & I think that's what makes an award worthwhile... hard work. I mean, I see all these young groups winning awards and everything now, and sometimes I feel almost sorry for Shinhwa, who had to work perhaps ten times harder and had to wait years longer to recieve their awards. But, i'm so so so proud of them... & i'm so, soo happy. They've worked their butts off for EVERYTHING. I love those guys. (: It's amazing how they started out from really low... and worked their way to the top.

yeah, they didnt start off too well. like the first album? first two? and then BOOM.

but wow... us fans must all think alike because i was just watching that clip just yetserday, and i was crying T__T

SHINHWA ; Legends, 2gether 4ever.

ooo! here's a longer clip on youtube of shinhwa welcoming andy back. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH5cxTRVvHg

heck yea..shinhwa truly are the legends..puahh. x333

everytime i see a sea of orange..on pictures on on vids..i always start tearin up. oh..the power of shinhwa x333..shinhwa changjo. :D

AHH ME TOO

I STILL HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES AT THIS MOMENT T________T

edit omg.. i cried 4x today.. LOL

why?

out of pure happiness because of shinhwa. <3

and im not even joking. i actually cried.

only shinhwa can do that to me.

no other singers can touch me that immensely

edit edit

i uploaded one of the hottest minwoo perfs of just one night. i thougth he looked so damn hot in it. LOL cuz hes so cute in it too. hot damn hot damn.

watch!

CLICK

Hi everyone! I need some assistance. I just saw a clip of Shinhwa on Youtube and it seems like they acted in a short drama that took place in ancient time. There's time travel involve as well. This clip is made by a fan in tribute to MW and JJ

I'm hoping some kind souls can help me locate the full episodes that has the other members. Any information ie title, spoilers, names will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi everyone! I need some assistance. I just saw a clip of Shinhwa on Youtube and it seems like they acted in a short drama that took place in ancient time. There's time travel involve as well. This clip is made by a fan in tribute to MW and JJ

I'm hoping some kind souls can help me locate the full episodes that has the other members. Any information ie title, spoilers, names will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help.

^ I don't have time to watch the whole tribute but looking at the beginning I think you're looking for the BANJUN drama the boys did. It's only one episode. There should be the full episode at both shinhwachangjo.net and s-shinhwasarang.net clubboxes...as well as in bestshinhwa.

Archived