[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paigehk

can someone help me find the clip that called something like "Dongwan lovers?" where Dongwan gets kissed and hugged by shinhwa members?

Thanks a bunch.

by the way, CONGRATS to SHINHWA!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST. I would give them the best artist award every single day!! every single hour!! every single second!!!

Guest angel2nyt

can someone help me find the clip that called something like "Dongwan lovers?" where Dongwan gets kissed and hugged by shinhwa members?

Thanks a bunch.

by the way, CONGRATS to SHINHWA!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST. I would give them the best artist award every single day!! every single hour!! every single second!!!

here it is:

do you ghuys think shinhwa will go to like the dbd gayo daejun? or the golden disk [sp?]

hopefully..

i really wish they would go..

but their individual schedules are crazy :crazy:

but i have this feeling they will go to some award shows this year..

i really DO have this strong gut feel

Guest theLEGEND

Gosh.. I've been away for 3 days and yet I missed so much~! I can't keep up..

Congrats to Shinhwa for receiving the awards!!

Thanks for posting those pictures during the fanmeeting in Japan :)

I hope these photos were not posted before. I found more photos of Shinhwa in the Japan fanmeeting. Enjoy! Please do not hotlink and upload to your own server.

Happy 28th Birthday Jung Pilgyo!! :D

hyesung8232006112613815.jpg

hyesung82320061126131447.jpg

hyesung82320061126131532.jpg

hyesung82320061126131546.jpg

hyesung82320061126131646.jpg

hyesung82320061126131633.jpg

hyesung82320061126131728.jpg

hyesung82320061126131818.jpg

hyesung82320061126131912.jpg

hyesung8232006112613208.jpg

hyesung82320061126132043.jpg

hyesung82320061126132455.jpg

Birthday boys

hyesung82320061126124311.jpg

hyesung82320061126124849.jpg

hyesung8232006112612365.jpg

hyesung82320061126123953.jpg

hyesung82320061126124112.jpg

hyesung82320061126124148.jpg

hyesung82320061126124258.jpg

hyesung82320061126124740.jpg

hyesung823200611261365.jpg

hyesung8232006112613637.jpg

hyesung823200611261377.jpg

hyesung8232006112613750.jpg

Ricsyung..anyone?

hyesung8232006112612446.jpg

credits: as on photos + 爱螃蟹@BestShinhwa

tks for the pics. all of them look like dreamers...

hope they'll come back soon as a group again...

maybe we'll get to see them at M's solo concert..hehe..just my wishful thinking...

oh my those pictures!!!! they all look soo hot!! hyesung looks soo different....not in a bad way though...he looks kind of older.

dongwan never ages, seriously he looks the same throughout the years. and eric looks hotter and hotter. gosh when is shinhwa gonna come to the united states...no change that when are they ever gonna come to california!! i need to see them!

pil gyo's birthday is tomorrow (korean time)

hahaha i just feel like saying his real name.. so cute

a lot of singers boycotted mkmf because

1. they were SUPER BUSY(ex. shinhwa, bi)

2. their companies were not on friendly terms (ex.the whole YG family)

3. they didnt release any full album/korean album this year(ex. hyori(she didnt release an album this year right?) and boa(she did attend but she just presented an award) )

4. they just didnt want to attend

pil gyo aww that is a cute name!! steve his english name...not that cute though. sorry if anyone here is named steve, its just that on hyesung the name steve doesn't match him (:

soo its hardly a boycott only the yg family boycotted the rest were just not coming

gosh those empty seats really made the awards night hardly special at all....well good thing minwoo was there cause he shined like a star! ahah so corny.

Guest angel2nyt

oh my those pictures!!!! they all look soo hot!! hyesung looks soo different....not in a bad way though...he looks kind of older.

dongwan never ages, seriously he looks the same throughout the years. and eric looks hotter and hotter. gosh when is shinhwa gonna come to the united states...no change that when are they ever gonna come to california!! i need to see them!

pil gyo aww that is a cute name!! steve his english name...not that cute though. sorry if anyone here is named steve, its just that on hyesung the name steve doesn't match him (:

soo its hardly a boycott only the yg family boycotted the rest were just not coming

gosh those empty seats really made the awards night hardly special at all....well good thing minwoo was there cause he shined like a star! ahah so corny.

i know..

they all look good

not going there because you dont want to attend IS considered boycotting

dang.. i read that people were saying this is the worst mkmf and to think that this award show is the least important(also from what ive read)

i also saw the many empty seats

there were so many of them

its so nice to see that everytime minwoo would stand to get an award

everybody else would stand to greet him

hahaha seniority

by the way have you guys seen the hardsubbed goldfish episode with minwoo

its so funny

anyways.. there was this one part during minwoo's intro when he sad

'we are shinhwa' with the hand thingy

and then one host said ' who is shinhwa'

i was laughing so hard

cause they looked so serious

and minwoo's reactions hahaha

okay you guys are going to kill me or laugh at my weirdness for this comment.

hyesungs hair looks edible o_o

like it looks like a chocolate.. cotton candy shaped puff. LOL cuz it looks so perfectly shaped and smooth. and i dotn know. it just doenst look like hair. LOL

and dongwans. he looks like a chocolate ice cream cone =DDDD

.. maybe i've had too much sugar today...

or maybe im jus tired cuz i wus on the computer the majority today. .....

but the more i look at sungies hair THE MORE I DISLIKE IT !!

btw..

CANDICE / kpoplvr says hi to everybody in the thread and she wishes everybody a HAPPY WANSUNG BIRTHDAY!!<33

I agree with you.! he looks just a little older.

Although I think he needs a trim.. (just my opinion) :D

wheeeee..the pictures..x33. haha. yea..i agree..sungie needs a little trim around the ears for the hair..haha. minwoo's hair was so cute at the mkmf...haha. seriously..his smile is like..x3..okay..all the member's smiles are like..x333...lmao. xPPPP

newayyyz...i juss fnshed watch'n xman w/ andy...aw man..i think today's episode was the funniest so far...nd andy was seriously like the mvp of the dodgeball game. when u watch it..u'll kno waht i mean. then...he talked about shinhwa during the question game..i dun kno waht he said..but he said sumting about 1 year? or maybe it was like..the 1 album he was gone or sumting. o.OOOO. sumting like that.

ahhhh..i can't wait to watch ysmm wit junjin nd andy...even though i won't understand anything..haha. =X. i really hope thaqt they atleast preform at one of the gayo shows..maybe seoul daesang..or sumting! i juss want to have one preformance so we can all gush over it..nd x3. =X. haha.

oh! i remember readin that junjin was goin to be on happy shares company..do u guyz kno wen he's goin to be on? i kno for sure not next week..bc that's the 2nd part of boom vs uh..=.=..i forget.lolz.

::edit::

whee..juss fnshed watch'n heroine 6...junjin's a guest next week!!!

other guests include: mc mong, brian, xiah nd i think it was micky..it went by too fast, sung shi kyung..the regulars..shin jung hwan, kim jong min nd lee jung..and daniel henney..i think...bc the narrator was all like: daniel henney on yohgirl 6..nd yea.

fun fun fun..:] can't wait. oh! does newumn kno wen (the dates) of the other gayo shows?

Guest angel2nyt

okay you guys are going to kill me or laugh at my weirdness for this comment.

hyesungs hair looks edible o_o

like it looks like a chocolate.. cotton candy shaped puff. LOL cuz it looks so perfectly shaped and smooth. and i dotn know. it just doenst look like hair. LOL

and dongwans. he looks like a chocolate ice cream cone =DDDD

.. maybe i've had too much sugar today...

or maybe im jus tired cuz i wus on the computer the majority today. .....

but the more i look at sungies hair THE MORE I DISLIKE IT !!

btw..

CANDICE / kpoplvr says hi to everybody in the thread and she wishes everybody a HAPPY WANSUNG BIRTHDAY!!<33

i actually am getting used to it

but i still want to tell him to get a trim

ahaha

the way you described their hair is so ..........

hhhh.....mmmmm...

yummy

hahaha

makes me feel hungry

Guest poloblue

fricken hell!!!!!!!

it took me forever to catch up on the 15 pages or so.

hi everyone! im back!

ive been at a beach house for a week cos ive finished school and me and some friends hired a beach house to realx. a few shinhwa-related stories to tell!!!

1. well it was my bday earlier this month and also two of my other friend's, so we threw a bday party at the beach house. the shinhwa devil is one of them. well we used her laptop to play the music. we plugged her laptop into some speakers. about an hour before the party, the shinhwa devil had to leave the house for a few minutes so i put a few shinhwa songs on the playlist!!!

2. at the party when i had a bit too much to drink, i danced to 'Hey! Come On'. and i did it a few times, but one time i fell and my knee was hurt! it was so painful!!!

3. there were coloured ceramic bowls and i used the orange one to eat!!! :)

4. yesterday was my graduation and my friend, whom i converted into a shinhwa fan, wore and a light orange dress and painted her nails orange!!! she didn't know shinhwa's colour was orange though

OK! now anyway, since ive only been skim reading the pages i missed out on, whats been going on?

so junjin's been doing promo acitivities, shinhwa had a fan meeting in japan, they won some awards, they didn't win some awards, it was wanies bday, what else is there????????????????????

Guest cutiepad

i really really can't wait already!!! i know its bout an half an hour more.. but i really can't wait..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYESUNG!!!

PANDA LOVES YOU!!

PANDA LOVES SHINHWA!!

you're my inspiration! keep up your strength and determination! may you have the best day of the year! I will support you forever! Shinhwa Fighting!

To my Girlfriend,

The fall wind is really cold. I wonder if you're wearing your clothes warmly, if you're getting alond well with your friends, when the sun goes down if you do home early, if you always think of me right before you go to sleep, if because of me you've had your heart hurt, if w/out me knowing you're seeing someone else^^ All day, today too, thinking about you a hundred, no, a thousand times i wrote you a letter with my heart. When the cold winde blows i wonder if you're keeping your neck warm, if you're drinking warn water a lot. Always prevent your beautiful lips from cracking! Always! Always! Also put on lotion that saves your lips. (*trans: Wear chapstick to protect your lips*). And NEVER! Go on a starving diet! Its because when you hurt, my heart hurts more. Don't starve!! Is that too gross?^^ (*or it could mean: Am i being too cheesy?*)

Looks like i've been naggin a lot again. More than the seven years time that we've met, I have a great expectation of the continued heart fluttering days to come. It's 'cause, just being able to be with you is enough comfort to me. It's because YOU"RE my girlfriend^^~~

Laugh big, cry big, occasionally get mad. There are times when you struggle but to me, all those things make you lovable. You said you liked my voice. Everyday, from now on for just (*more literally: exactly*) a thousand years i'll sing songs by your side. You said you thought my dancing was handsome (*literal translation*) Everyday, from now on for just (*or exactly*) a thousand years i'll dance by your side. The words that i say to you too often...Even though your sick of hearing it, i hope that you listen to them again. From now on, there is only exactly (*or just*) a thousand years left. I thank you with all my heart for being by my side. Do you know that~ I love you and i'll write a letter again~~

From LEE MINWOO

*NOTE: This translation i purposely did it almost literally because i felt that if i just translated it into regular english (not the awkward english up there^^) A lot of the words that he said would lose its strength and meaning. So sorry if it sounds a bit awkward. I didnt want you guys to read the watered down version of the letter he wrote. I thought that you guys would better appreciate what Minwoo literally meant in the words.......DO I MAKE SENSE??????? :crazy: keke

ENJOY!!!

^minwoo is so sweet!

is this message for shinae?? =X

i hope they DO attend some award ceremony tgt! i miss them

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGIE!

Archived