[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Minwoo cuts on MKMF awards:

Receiving YEPP Netizen Award: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcjklEclAgg

Receiving Overseas Viewers Award: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjoTi3nLYM

// EDIT //

Omo, first time posting in this thread, I already get to own a page.... *cool*

Well, here's a pic to start the page :D (Loving JinSyung here :P :P )

1123.jpg

^^ credits to ericvoice

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lynnshim

^ftts DID attend the award ceromy.. i thought i saw them in the audience when people won.

anyways.. i wish all shinhwa members were there. It felt weird when minwoo was the ONLY ONE accepting the awards, i wished there was six instead of one :x

Guest cpopbaby19

T___T;

wah, the thread moves too fast for me nowadays!! TT_______________TT;

update update? anyone? pleaseee? :tears: i stopped reading at 721. LOL

T__T im so sleepy... i came from a dance competition and havent eaten dinner yet. it's 2.40am right now!!! T__T;

krizza; XD hahahhaa you funny girl!

super rookie aired a while ago! i can't believe they put it in the morning slot! T_T; ppl hardly watch shows in that timeslot. and i have classes on saturdays. TT_TT; what a poo!

and OMG. you had a bday party on your owwwnnn!! TT_TT:

i shoulda bought a cupcake and put a lil candle on it and sang dw happy bday and posted the pics! *pulls hair* why did i just thought of that by now? TT___TT;; jhlkjflkjfg

--after seeing the pics--

AHHHH! OMG, *remembers what i did on dw's bday~* oh freak! T_T; i made a theology essay on that night to be passed the next day! kakakaka

and.. i think you spelt dongwan's name wrong? TT__TT; or am i just seeing wrong? TT__TT whateverrr and ohh... i noticed that you really did. T_T it should be 동완 not 등(man, i couldnt write the other character u spelt because it can't be. LOL) anyways, never mind me! im just jealous because im doing essays at the time you're eating dongwan's cake!

you're a poo!!!!! :angry: XP

im so hungry right now! *points at time. it's 2;31 am!!!*

TT_____TT; next year me and jiseon will rent a whole resto for dongwan's bday!! and play shinhwa's music for the whole day! <- obviously jealous! -_-; kek. sigh....

anyways, should send that to good enter!! THAT SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED!! ^______________________^v

angelix; aiii thanks for the diary entry! XP

AWWWWWWWW HE'S SOO CUTE! and man, i never thought shinhwa changjo did that. that's really surprising!!

xtinnnneeee

you spelled alexine wrong!! U__________U

anyways. i still love you~~~ kekeekek

XD

my god, school's been poo to me! it keeps on giving out handouts to read, essays to make, hws to answer and the like! i'm seriously dying~~ T_T; so yeah...

and i spoke to cancan on msn a while ago.. XP hahaha she said soompi's getting boring for her~ T__T; poo!!!

(okay, im saying poo too much these days... T___T)

comment abt shinhwachangjo(kor) gving dw a scooter and LV bag.

O_______________O

OMGOOOSSSHHHH

if every gasu in korea would be treated and be given those things as a present during their bdays, i better start training now! XD :lol:

man, LV costs ALOOOOT. how much do they have in bank? 2 B won? or something? T_____T; (aish. they got 6Mwon on bank? whaaaaaaa~~~ TT_TT; rich korean fans!!!!) gawd. O_O they even gave dw a tag heur watch (whatever the spelling is!)

and the scooter looks HOT! >u<; i can't believe shinhwa changjo gave him that!!! TT__TT; they're so thoughtful!!!!

and ahhhhh!! they look so cute with babieeesss~~

XP

-Alexine <333

i want the holy six presence in my panties. <____________________<

.___.

don't make fun of me, i'm psychotic. :tears:

i like to imagine things. :tears:

hahah :lol:

its okay..there probably some of us that imagine things too xD

Andy the charming prince also had deep wounds. Andy started with "I didn't even tell this to my fellow Shinhwa members." He said, "Even though I became a gasoo when I was in secondary school and came back alone to Korea, but as my parents divorced, we didn't have very good living standards, even if I have something I want to eat something, I could only look from afar."

After that Andy said again, sobbing, "My parents divorced, and my father always sent us money to live on, but my mother never spent a cent of it. She helped me save all that amount of money."

The heart wrenching family stories shall be revealed on 27th Nov on SBS TV "Yashimmanman".

Credits: Ocean's Six (source), 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

poor andy, no ever knew these things about him not even the shinhwa members, it must of been heartaching to tell everyone all this. :(

lol.... hadnt been able to post for two months because of heavy schoolwork.....^^

just want to greet KIM DONGWAN a BELATED HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!! :D

but most of all ADVANCE HAPPY B-DAY SHIN HYE-SUNG!!!!!!! :D:D:lol::lol:

my friend says SHINHWA is ugly and i want to strangle her waaaaaaaaa!!!!! :tongue2: :fury:

shes dead now!!! joke..... :D

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!!!

<3 spread SHINHWA love.....!!!!!

ahh we must destry her!! xD j/p j/p

you should play shinhwa songs while she is sleeping MUAHAHAH :ph34r:

and slowly turn her into a shinhwa fan. :lol:

minwoo with a ponytail...cutee ^-^

i like his outfit/style..haha

did i see a ponytail on minwoo?

im sad

to be honest i dont give a damn to mkmf awards.

i just find the results just.... WEIRD (u know just leaning towards certain company)

and...i mean ss501 winning BEST DANCE GRP :sweatingbullets:

it dont make sense at all

im sad. shinhwa deserved more awards.

well daesang for them in the other awards ceremony!

T___________Ti kinda feel bummed too, but at least shinhwa won two awards right? :)

Guest tvxqsaraeng

HEY GUYS!!! THE TRANSLATION IS FINALLY HERE!!! haha! BUT before i do some comment^^~

1)Firstly VERY proud of our boys winning those two awards. Ur rite (whoever said this!) These awards were directly fan voted so it only shows Shinhwa love!!!

2)MINWOO looked HOT! but yes, i did miss the other boys.......T.T

3)Did you guys see the youtube link?? There was like NO ONE there.......all those empty seats........dag...those korean artists know how to boycott!! :D Happy about that though.....That's show Mnet to stop being paid off and start getting non-biased judges......But its too late now....no one likes the award shows anymore~~

4) HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HYESUNG!!!!!!!!!

5)Check out the funniest Shinhwa NGS EVER!!! :

SO FUNNY!!! Warning: Eric curses in korean!!!

6) I LOVE SHINHWA^^~ thought there should be six points^-^~~~ keke

kk...Here's Minwoo's "To My Girlfriend" translation which can be seen here: CLICK HERE

To my Girlfriend,

The fall wind is really cold. I wonder if you're wearing your clothes warmly, if you're getting alond well with your friends, when the sun goes down if you do home early, if you always think of me right before you go to sleep, if because of me you've had your heart hurt, if w/out me knowing you're seeing someone else^^ All day, today too, thinking about you a hundred, no, a thousand times i wrote you a letter with my heart. When the cold winde blows i wonder if you're keeping your neck warm, if you're drinking warn water a lot. Always prevent your beautiful lips from cracking! Always! Always! Also put on lotion that saves your lips. (*trans: Wear chapstick to protect your lips*). And NEVER! Go on a starving diet! Its because when you hurt, my heart hurts more. Don't starve!! Is that too gross?^^ (*or it could mean: Am i being too cheesy?*)

Looks like i've been naggin a lot again. More than the seven years time that we've met, I have a great expectation of the continued heart fluttering days to come. It's 'cause, just being able to be with you is enough comfort to me. It's because YOU"RE my girlfriend^^~~

Laugh big, cry big, occasionally get mad. There are times when you struggle but to me, all those things make you lovable. You said you liked my voice. Everyday, from now on for just (*more literally: exactly*) a thousand years i'll sing songs by your side. You said you thought my dancing was handsome (*literal translation*) Everyday, from now on for just (*or exactly*) a thousand years i'll dance by your side. The words that i say to you too often...Even though your sick of hearing it, i hope that you listen to them again. From now on, there is only exactly (*or just*) a thousand years left. I thank you with all my heart for being by my side. Do you know that~ I love you and i'll write a letter again~~

From LEE MINWOO

*NOTE: This translation i purposely did it almost literally because i felt that if i just translated it into regular english (not the awkward english up there^^) A lot of the words that he said would lose its strength and meaning. So sorry if it sounds a bit awkward. I didnt want you guys to read the watered down version of the letter he wrote. I thought that you guys would better appreciate what Minwoo literally meant in the words.......DO I MAKE SENSE??????? :crazy: keke

ENJOY!!!

krizza!! u can call me naomi ^^ lol :P

anyways.... i looked on the other forum about the awards and i thought shinhwa won only 1 award but now u guys clarifyed me that they won 2 awards im happy that they won at least 2 awards ^^ awww too bad not all members went -puppy face-

--edit-- btw what does boycott mean?

tvsaraeng 5)Check out the funniest Shinhwa NGS EVER!!! : CLICK HERE SO FUNNY!!! Warning: Eric curses in korean!!!

LOL that is sooo funny eric with the microphone ahaha just hilarious :D ricdy event!!! lol andy and eric with the poofy kinda hair and a white t-shirt btw where were they when the recorded this O.O ---->in white everytime eric bites on the microphone i started laughing hehe but i dont think he's really bitting on it is he? haha its like oh the camera's recording me -has nothing to say- *bites on micrphone* ahaha eric is sho cute in this i just wanna pinch his cheeks XD

Guest sunnydays.

(ate?) Joyce - Thanks so much for the Minwoo pictures & the Shinhwa photobook pictures a few pages back. (: The Shinhwa guys look soooo handsome! Haha, their handwritings! ^^ JunJin looks awesome... so does Dongwan's. But ofcourse I stick by my man. >:] LOLOL jk ~ But I do like Eric's. ^^

Krizza - O__O Eww dubbed. XD;; LMAO, I've always disliked dubs... even when I was an anime fanatic a long time ago u__U;; that's how i came to hate them. Haha ~ It would be great for Shinhwa to not only be known in the Philippines, but also EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD! THEN THEY CAN DOMINATE OHOHOHO. >:] LMAO. But... I think they are getting a bit popular. Well, more on Eric's part, but... more and more people are getting to know them. That's how I came to know Shinhwa -- through Eric! (: Haha yess spread the Shinhwa love ~ LOL oh yeah Minwoo's house tour thing. XD He looked so tired, I bet the TV people just barged into his room while he was sleeping. *cough* sleeping... in bed. (; LMAOO. Haha we can't keep it pg-13. You're right. It's impossible. u__U;; Ahh yeahh, the LL episode was so awesome >w<;

--

CONGRATULATIONS TO SHINHWA<3 It does look kinda lonely for Minwoo to have been up there by himself... =\ Seeing only Minwoo there to accept a Shinhwa award, it makes me feel sad... i miss Shinhwaaa. =( But, I'm glad he accepted the award. YAY MINWOO HE LOOKS SO FREAKING HOT. >:] He looks waaay hotter than theeee OTHER WINNERS PUAHAHAH jkl;jkerakes;r LMAO. That's how I vent my anger/disappointment. u__U;; sorry ~ Ackk, I am disappointed too they only won 2 awards... and they're more like popularity awards. =| I want them to win because of their amazing talent. But ofcourse, fan bases are important. IT MEANS THAT SHINHWA CHANGJO ARE THE BEST ^____^ Haha ~~ *siiigh*

I got a question about MKMF... who can be nominated for an award? Is it ANY category of music? Why don't I see any YG Family artists. O__O LOL sorry for the (stupid) questions.

Never mind. I got the answer from the first page of that MKMF thread. --;; Wtf yo, some of the judges' decisions are really stupid imo. Some of those artists DESERVE an award. >:T Even some of the nominations are stupid. Some decisions are jklaes;jrks;ajes;aer. U__U Ugh, what the hell yo. Yeah shoot me, but i'm just voicing my opinion here. But some of the ones who won do deserve their awards... DBSK, they prolly did deserve it. Even though I dont' follow them myself, I've heard a lot of good things about their work. So congrats to them.

The pictures on the other forum are sooo awesome. I wanna watch the performances. (: agghhh I can't get over Minwoo's #2 picture. LOL. Soo adorable <3

Guest NotGuilty

omigosh nhan. LOLS!

I CANT BELIEVE U SAID/TYPED THAT

i mean i typed ' i want them in my bed ' but den i erased it cuz i thought "naww. there are children about"

LOL!

oh gosh. you crack me up so much. HAHAHA

i love you!<3

QUESTION... though (highlight it)

all 6 of them in ur panties at once?

LOL!

[hilite for answer] [rated 15+]

: ) no. that's crazzy! 3 at a time at max. : )

they all have been specified to the following order:

1. Minwoo, Hyesung, Eric

2. Minwoo, Dongwan, JunJin

3. Minwoo, Andy, Se7en :ph34r: .

:phew: 4. Minwoo in one of his sexy M costumes (preferrably his ripped up BUMP! one or...his sexy JON one. : ) yeah...what a man)

Guest angel2nyt

I already posted the pics when he received the first award..

this is for the second award

20061125215713629b62200ra1.jpg

200611252200226160jo5hw5.jpg

20061125220227638942204oz5.jpg

to people who were saddened that the awards were a bit biased..

hahaha

please we all saw it coming

[hilite for answer] [rated 15+]

: ) no. that's crazzy! 3 at a time at max. : )

they all have been specified to the following order:

1. Minwoo, Hyesung, Eric

2. Minwoo, Dongwan, JunJin

3. Minwoo, Andy, Se7en :ph34r: .

:phew: 4. Minwoo in one of his sexy M costumes (preferrably his ripped up BUMP! one or...his sexy JON one. : ) yeah...what a man)

LOLS ! i love how u just put in se7en there randomly.

HAHAHAHA. oh gosh. i wuld say wut orders i wuld want... but im just not going to go that far. LOL !

anyways, minwoos pigtail is cute.. but.. i want to cut it o_o

LOL

or untie it. or idunno. HAHAH. cuz its jus weird. if i were to be kissing minwoo... LOL... and if happen to be running my fingers through his hair. i suddenly touch his ponytail? that'd just be weird. LOL

but yeah.. im not ever gon touch those sweet lips... LOLS !

okay ill shut up. imcreepin myself out. cringes*

those pics of minwoo are so cute! thakn u for sharing!

HEY GUYS!!! THE TRANSLATION IS FINALLY HERE!!! haha! BUT before i do some comment^^~

1)Firstly VERY proud of our boys winning those two awards. Ur rite (whoever said this!) These awards were directly fan voted so it only shows Shinhwa love!!!

3)Did you guys see the youtube link?? There was like NO ONE there.......all those empty seats........dag...those korean artists know how to boycott!! :D Happy about that though.....That's show Mnet to stop being paid off and start getting non-biased judges......But its too late now....no one likes the award shows anymore~~

kk...Here's Minwoo's "To My Girlfriend" translation which can be seen here: CLICK HERE

To my Girlfriend,

The fall wind is really cold. I wonder if you're wearing your clothes warmly, if you're getting alond well with your friends, when the sun goes down if you do home early, if you always think of me right before you go to sleep, if because of me you've had your heart hurt, if w/out me knowing you're seeing someone else^^ All day, today too, thinking about you a hundred, no, a thousand times i wrote you a letter with my heart. When the cold winde blows i wonder if you're keeping your neck warm, if you're drinking warn water a lot. Always prevent your beautiful lips from cracking! Always! Always! Also put on lotion that saves your lips. (*trans: Wear chapstick to protect your lips*). And NEVER! Go on a starving diet! Its because when you hurt, my heart hurts more. Don't starve!! Is that too gross?^^ (*or it could mean: Am i being too cheesy?*)

Looks like i've been naggin a lot again. More than the seven years time that we've met, I have a great expectation of the continued heart fluttering days to come. It's 'cause, just being able to be with you is enough comfort to me. It's because YOU"RE my girlfriend^^~~

Laugh big, cry big, occasionally get mad. There are times when you struggle but to me, all those things make you lovable. You said you liked my voice. Everyday, from now on for just (*more literally: exactly*) a thousand years i'll sing songs by your side. You said you thought my dancing was handsome (*literal translation*) Everyday, from now on for just (*or exactly*) a thousand years i'll dance by your side. The words that i say to you too often...Even though your sick of hearing it, i hope that you listen to them again. From now on, there is only exactly (*or just*) a thousand years left. I thank you with all my heart for being by my side. Do you know that~ I love you and i'll write a letter again~~

From LEE MINWOO

*NOTE: This translation i purposely did it almost literally because i felt that if i just translated it into regular english (not the awkward english up there^^) A lot of the words that he said would lose its strength and meaning. So sorry if it sounds a bit awkward. I didnt want you guys to read the watered down version of the letter he wrote. I thought that you guys would better appreciate what Minwoo literally meant in the words.......DO I MAKE SENSE??????? :crazy: keke

ENJOY!!!

i haven't been here for a long time so everything you wrote kind of helped me out (:

gosh two awards very happy for shinhwa.

i still don't get why some gasoos boycotted the award could someone explain to me.

and yes happy early birthday to hyesung...or is his birthday today?? gosh i'm a horrible fan not knowing the members birthday!

thanks for translation, very sweet the lyrics (:

oh yah and those videos on youtube are funny. love teh part where eric is pretending to be eating the mic (:

Guest junjinwifey

congrats to our beloved oppas n i also wished all 6 were present & seriously dbsg winning the top award is like a BIG joke to me no matter how much i like them because shinhwa is & wil always be no 1 in my heart! shinhwa hwaiting!

Guest angel2nyt

i haven't been here for a long time so everything you wrote kind of helped me out (:

gosh two awards very happy for shinhwa.

i still don't get why some gasoos boycotted the award could someone explain to me.

and yes happy early birthday to hyesung...or is his birthday today?? gosh i'm a horrible fan not knowing the members birthday!

thanks for translation, very sweet the lyrics (:

oh yah and those videos on youtube are funny. love teh part where eric is pretending to be eating the mic (:

pil gyo's birthday is tomorrow (korean time)

hahaha i just feel like saying his real name.. so cute

a lot of singers boycotted mkmf because

1. they were SUPER BUSY(ex. shinhwa, bi)

2. their companies were not on friendly terms (ex.the whole YG family)

3. they didnt release any full album/korean album this year(ex. hyori(she didnt release an album this year right?) and boa(she did attend but she just presented an award) )

4. they just didnt want to attend

^i watched the clip when shinhwa got an award, and when minwoo went to get the award i saw alot of empty seats..that says alot

To my Girlfriend,

From LEE MINWOO

ENJOY!!!

thanks for the tranlation. minwoo words are so sweet. ^-^

Guest NotGuilty

I'm not too sure how I found this... but I'm gonna share it though:

8D they're so cute here

-yalingy

hahaha! shinhwa fans are psychicsssss!!!

i just finished that video... :ph34r:

you found it through the links for minwoo receiving the awards right?? : 3

eric is so cute in here. hehe.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

3. they didnt release any full album/korean album this year(ex. hyori(she didnt release an album this year right?) and boa(she did attend but she just presented an award) )

Hyori did release an album....it was ine Feb. i believe...

let me check....

*goes and check**

yeah, it was in Feb. and actully i read that she was also boyocotting, too...so yeah...

anywaies...

CONGRATS to SHINHWA :)

and to ther other artists who won, and didn't win..

everyone did a great job!

Guest angel2nyt

Hyori did release an album....it was ine Feb. i believe...

let me check....

*goes and check**

yeah, it was in Feb. and actully i read that she was also boyocotting, too...so yeah...

anywaies...

CONGRATS to SHINHWA :)

and to ther other artists who won, and didn't win..

everyone did a great job!

oh my bad.. my bad...

that award show really felt weird.. you know

even lee soo young didnt came

geezzz..

are the other 5 members still in japan??

theyre making minwoo work so hard

hahaha

i have this weird guess why they chose minwoo to go to the award show

they played 'rock-paper-scissors' and the one who lose would go

hahaha

but then again.. he had to go back to korea for his concert

hahaha! shinhwa fans are psychicsssss!!!

i just finished that video... :ph34r:

you found it through the links for minwoo receiving the awards right?? : 3

eric is so cute in here. hehe.

O__O OSHOOTIJUSTREALIZEDWHEREIFOUNDITFROM

..... *points to two posts above* *realizes that i opened it in another window and closed the soompi window* D; im sorry ;~; i feel all discombobulated now ><;;

INSERTS MRE VIDS 8D

Shinhwa's How To Kidnap a person

Archived