[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

But no matter what I still love Shinhwa like I have in the past & to the other groups... I know you guys have a passion like us too ^^ just that we run longer :P

So this is not spamming 8D;;

RANDOM SHINHWA PICTURES!

GOSH THIS IS CUTE! HE LOOKS SO HUGABLE!

I was stressing on Eric's hair and how I would like it this way or the H6 way

but I kept on wandering back to Wan... it's like... he's high... or overly happy xD

:phew::phew::phew:

AND Wan because I luf this guy x]

:lol: He's so rare<3

*DROOLS*

WAN IS SO PURTY :w00t:

and of course us Shinhwa&DBSK fans can get along ^^ just look et em!

AWW it's Dongwan with Jaeho xD

credits to: ORANGE CRUSH!

shamless advertising? I THINK NOT... JOIN PEOPLE :lol:

krizza we must make peace! if Shinhwa can do it we can! 8D;;

but we still have to swim over to korea and kill LSM

Misson Impossible 4 except we dont have tom cruise and his sci-*stops* B)

hehe. we should really quit this war period. ah. but let's not forget to swim. yes yes. LSM still needs to die. *takes out fly swater* :P

those pics are LOVE linh! hehe. i see some ricsyung goodness. and ricsyung goodness is always good.

and jaeho.... ah. i'm trying to forget about jaeho and you're here bringing me pics of jaeho and with WAn no less. gr. are you trying to kil me? jaeho's like my second fave pairing in the world after ricsyung!!!!!

i love this line. it is so true.

hey guess what?

i got a new phone and i deleted all the ringtones on there cos u can actually plug the phone into ur computer and get songs form your computer and set it as your ringtone or your alarm tone!!!

i now get to answer the phone with shinhwa singing to me and get to wake up to the voices of shinhwa!!! i will never ever have a bad morning again! why? i get to wake up to shinhwa!!!!!

besides LSM and this whole voting thing, life can be so beautiful at times!

wa! really? my phone is also shinhwa-fied. hehe. shinhwa pics. shinhwa songs. hehe. it's more like an mp3 player than a phone.

hehe, that made me laugh, besides LSM... yeah. absolutely right.

this awards thing is getting really tiring.. if lsm want to cheat to let his artistes win let him..(the entire YG + hyori are already boycotting it altogether)

anyway we have these to look forward to:

- jinnie's new single album^^

- M live works plus new single album:)

- Hyesung's 2nd album(??)

- Dongwan's new drama (before he is shipped off to the army :( )

i wish the boys will get together again tho and cut another album BEFORE dong goes off to army...

thanks for the pics!!!!!!! jinnie's looking better than usual.

ah yeah, let LSm win the whole awards show for all we care. gr.

*looks around for linh*

linh, when are we gonna swim to korea?

i see.. i see..

a lot of things happened in just one day..

hmmm..

i think they really deserve to be boycotted.. is there such a word??

haha! but yeah..

hmff! i believe in the saying.. cheaters never win!

muhahahaha!

and whoever win that award.. they shouldn't be proud of it..

cos it isn't really fair.. and they don't even deserve it..

For me.. SHINHWA will always be the WINNER..

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!

exactly my thoughts, ane! they don't even deserve it is good and correct. hm.....

i was thinking.. what if shinhwa suddenly won! haha... :ph34r:

Hi Everyone!

I don't have time to go back and answer to everyone's post so let's see if I remember what I want to say.

First, I was busy....been trying to catch up on all J2's activities...watched Golden Bell, X-man, Couple Section, and Happy Together Friends....had fun watching them....they were all good! I didn't think I'll like his pony tail but I liked it in Couple Selection...he looked so handsome.

Right now I'm also addicted to Lovers drama (it's so funny and cute)....watched Snow Queen (I can tell it's going to be sad)...watched last weeks Couple Selection (is quite good)....

Took my oldest son shopping...now that he's in college, his taste in clothes is changing....he was always in T-shirts and shorts but now that college girls are "HOT", I guess he need to dress to impress! Of course while we were shopping in Hollister, I saw nice ORANGE polo shirt so I tried to pursuade him to buy it...told him he looked REALLY GOOD in orange but he wouldn't buy it!!!! :crazy:

As for 6mm clips, I only saw 3 clips. I think there's more but I can't locate them. Anyway, what it is Shinhwa members play out scenes and they also do the lighting, directing and etc. It's really funny! I think some of you already saw the one clip where members were acting out kung fu masters? That's one of the 6mm movies they made. I think I found it in shinhwasarang.net or shinhwachangjo.net CB.

As for the voting thing, I'm too upset to talk about it. It's so typical of Korea....nothing ever is done fairly...I'm not just talking about music industry...the whole country is corrupted. If you have money, you have the power...which is really sad. As someone mentioned, don't be upset at DBSK, it's not their fault. I'm sure there are immature fans who are happy but if you are true fans, you'll wish that best group wins failry.

Oh, I was also busy because I was at Eric's soompi forum and someone posted really "HOT" pictures of Eric so I had to re-watch all my Hyesung's clips to remind myself, Jyesung's is one of my favorites! I really miss him...I wish he would do some activities....

Oh year, YSMM with Andy, Junjin, and Se7en will be aired on Monday, 11/20/06.

thanks mommy for all the infos....

can you upload the clips to YS? cause i haven't seen them yet. waa!!~~~

i think the whole world's corrupt then, i mean, the PHILIPPINES is so currupt. and korea being corrupt, hm. yeah, the world is corrupt.

eric mode? mommy? haha. sungie's being forgotten now, eh?

your son doesn't like orange??????

then you should convince him to wear clothes like minu. he'd look HOT!

@samshiku

Agreed ^^ Jinnie is just incredibly handsome. Now if he'll only cut his hair the way I love so much!

====

Wow...haven't really posted here since things have been so heated with the polls. Lots of half-truths and rumors flying around too :sweatingbullets:

I really want ShinHwa to participate in the award shows...such a rare chance and excuse for them to get together nowadays...it's now or we wait till January when they go to Japan T.T Wonder if anything's been planned for wansyung b-day party...

Anyways...

Fair or not fair polls...I'm not liking the way the hallyru wave is heading...it's like they've been washed so far out, they don't know how to get back to shore. Before all the problems of so called 'fairness', award shows were and should be celebrations of the kpop industry. If even the stars of those celebrations are there to support the kpop industry...who will? I hate to point fingers...but I'm going to have to say SGWannabe may have set a bad example for snubbing MBC last year...so much that the award ceremony is cancelled this year. I really hope ShinHwa aren't too busy to go back to their roots, awards or no awards. Or else we've got another Hollywood on our hands with inflated salaries and inflated egos (I'm not saying that Shinhwa is like that, but that's what the recent k-entertainment news have been about, direct or indirectly)...the difference being the much much lower album sale figures.

====

^ lolz are there such things as evil fans? Fans = love for someone(s). All's fair in love and war.

As mentioned before s-shinhwasarang.net/forums and shinhwachangjo.net.

shinhwasarang in my opinion has a bigger get on the older vids and subbed mvs since there are some hardcore veteran fans over there who have EVERYTHING...plus they have a subbing team. Shinhwachangjo is more updated on the recent vids. They're usually uploaded on non-clubbox links and if you request, some nice fan will upload them for you :)

Both forum clubboxes are good places to look.

If you read chinese, Bestshinhwa and orange6houses clubboxes are jewels. They have a lot of old vids and subbed too. Even if you don't read chinese, it's not hard to navigate.

amy, you're making me want to have CB. i hope i'll have my own comp again so i can fill it with shinhwa vids. gr.

another thing to print out. you're making me loose ink. i didn't know sg wanna be did that. ah. now i'm loosing respect to them. no, bad me. i shouldn't be like that....

i think that the decrease in album sales is due to the many sites that offer free downloading now. ah. i admit to be a downloader too really... we are to blame.

mp3 and mp4 players too... i seldom see anyone with a cd player now. it's always an mp3 player.

and of course, the pirates. haha. as in them evil pirates har har har.

i'm being LAZY and want to PS so i'll not reply much, hehe.... just dropping by cause SHINHWA is LOVE! ah.....

the mkmf thingy was so evil. haha. it made us loose this really great big hype fo voting till the ned. gr. arirang voting hwaiting!

let me just go and watch sbs live. argh. what's on right now anyway? hehe. well..

i'll got o orange crush now. cause i'm dying to get crushed. hehe

ABOUT the army, let's just forget about the army for awhile.

let the world of shinhwa go round and when they leave for the army, let's cry and say we will miss them and then we will talk about the good ol times and cry some more then do some shinhwa family stuff to keep the love alive. then when shinhwa comes back.... everybody will be so hyped up!!!!!

OH JOY!

EDIT:

i own a page? haha.....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

ANNOUNCEMENT TO FILIPINO FANS

SUPER ROOKIE IS GOING TO BE AIRED IN GMA7 either this week or starting next week

Shinhwa's 8th FanMeeting

m11ko4.jpg

Shinhwa’s official fanclub, Shinhwa ChangJo had released information on Shinhwa’s 8th fanmeeting yesterday.

Shinhwa ChangJo fanmeeting will be held on January 2007, and details are still in the middle of discussing among GoodEMG and producers. All details will be finalized on December.

The fanclub had vowed to make the event as meaningful as possible, since it will be the last fanmeeting with the members before their enlistment.

More news will be announced at later date.

Credits: melxXz@ShinHwaChangJo.net (translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina, myth6 (source).

JunJin Received Explosive Comments + Debut Plans

Shinhwa member JunJin’s first single had attracted many attentions even before it was released.

His hit, ‘Love Won’t Come’ had received explosive comments from netizen after the track was released on music websites like SKT ‘Melon’ and KTF ‘Dosrik’ on the 13th.

Junjin replied happily, “I am very happy after the good response from the music websites. I would like to thank all of the fans, and I am working very hard for the upcoming promotion activities. Please continue to shower me with love and support!”

JunJin will be holding autograph sessions on the 18th and the 19th at YongSan’s Synnara Record and Hottracks respectively. This is a part of his promotion activities.

Additionally, he will be appearing on MBC MusicCore on the 18th, bringing hits like ‘Love Won’t Come’ and ‘Come Back’. He will also debut as a solo singer on KBS MusicBank and SBS InkiGayo.

Credits: melxXz@ShinHwaChangJo.net (translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina, myth6 (source).

krizza - but the arirang voting is for mkmf too right? it's like, mkmf overseas poll or something O_o" at least shinhwa's still winning in something less corrupted..

i think in the end, there will be only sm artists in the mnet awards ceremony, since [almost] everybody's boycotting it now..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

krizza - but the arirang voting is for mkmf too right? it's like, mkmf overseas poll or something O_o" at least shinhwa's still winning in something less corrupted..

i think in the end, there will be only sm artists in the mnet awards ceremony, since [almost] everybody's boycotting it now..

yes. it's the overseas one. but what i'm saying is the mkmf in korea voting thing. gr.

lols... seriosuly, LSM will win every award.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO FILIPINO FANS

SUPER ROOKIE IS GOING TO BE AIRED IN GMA7 either this week or starting next week

Shinhwa's 8th FanMeeting

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4849/m11ko4.jpg

Shinhwa’s official fanclub, Shinhwa ChangJo had released information on Shinhwa’s 8th fanmeeting yesterday.

Shinhwa ChangJo fanmeeting will be held on January 2007, and details are still in the middle of discussing among GoodEMG and producers. All details will be finalized on December.

The fanclub had vowed to make the event as meaningful as possible, since it will be the last fanmeeting with the members before their enlistment.

More news will be announced at later date.

JunJin Received Explosive Comments + Debut Plans

Shinhwa member JunJin’s first single had attracted many attentions even before it was released.

His hit, ‘Love Won’t Come’ had received explosive comments from netizen after the track was released on music websites like SKT ‘Melon’ and KTF ‘Dosrik’ on the 13th.

Junjin replied happily, “I am very happy after the good response from the music websites. I would like to thank all of the fans, and I am working very hard for the upcoming promotion activities. Please continue to shower me with love and support!”

JunJin will be holding autograph sessions on the 18th and the 19th at YongSan’s Synnara Record and Hottracks respectively. This is a part of his promotion activities.

Additionally, he will be appearing on MBC MusicCore on the 18th, bringing hits like ‘Love Won’t Come’ and ‘Come Back’. He will also debut as a solo singer on KBS MusicBank and SBS InkiGayo.

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?????

seriously???

i love gma7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wootage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'll start printing eric pics and sell them. haha. i'm gonna be rich again.

i hope that SUPER ROOKIE will open the eyes of filipinos to SHINHWA!!!!!!

about the fan meeting. ah. shinhwa changjo, hwaiting! i'm sure they're gonna go crazy in the fanmeet. i hope i can be there... i really hope i can be there. i hope i hope i hope.

let's just hope that shinhwa will find it realy memorable. 8th fan meeting... make sme feel all fuzzy inside.

about jinnie's album. i'm glad... he really is a great soloist. and all this attention aime dat him, he deserves them all.

jinnie singing live in inkigayo... and music bank... can't wait already.

Guest angel2nyt

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?????

seriously???

i love gma7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wootage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'll start printing eric pics and sell them. haha. i'm gonna be rich again.

i hope that SUPER ROOKIE will open the eyes of filipinos to SHINHWA!!!!!!

to people who thought it was sg wannabe who started the bycotting thing..

no they werent

i think it was seo tae ji in 2004

yes krizza I AM TRYING TO KILL YOU!!

oh my goodness..

I JUST SAW THE ADVERTISEMENT like a minute before i posted that post

oh my goodness

i was shouting my heart out

thank goodness i was the only one home

but i still dont know the exact pilot episode

yalingster about Junjin's dance on ep 2 of the new Xman... i haven't watched "You got served" yet, so I'm not sure about your question... but remember the end part where he acted all stiff like a mannequin and the dances moved him and stuff... correct me if i'm wrong, but did Junjin did the exact thing in a dance number he did for one of their earlier concerts (i think it's The Everlasting Mythology)?

oh la la, Super Rookie on GMA7, yeah, hopefully it will bring in more Shinhwa awareness in the Phil. :P

for those looking for Wontak's Angel, i think i've seen one w/ chinese subs over at some chinese forums.. although it's only MQ i think... so far i haven't found any w/ english subs yet... let me know if you want the one w/ the chinese subs, i can look for it :D PM me

Guest poloblue

NO MORE EXAMS FOR ME!!!!!!!!! im so happy!!!

i'll be able to post here more often now!

good to see that junjin is receiving good comments!

btw, whats a neitizen???

Guest Smelly Tofu

hello! welcome to the thread! *waves furiously* i'm krizza.

i usually give out orange balloons to dbsk fans who comes here but i ran out today. sorry about that....

YSMM? hm. i don't think so. not yet. there haven't been any caps yet. nor any morenew news about the ep. just some small news about jinnie... ah. i don't want to go into detail, i might cry. :tears:

lols. evil. i should stop saying evil dbsk fans. haha.

s-shinhwasarang.net/forums and shinhwachangjo.net are good and great forums. i get my shinhwa vids there... :P

it's actually easy for dbsk to have a "treasure trove" cause there aren't that much to put in yet. well, there are lots but what i'm trying to say is that it's easy for things to collect and have others download cause dbsk's kinda new. not new new but new as in not old. where as for shinhwa... 8 years worth of clips is too much to gather.

some clubboxes ahve many though. shinhwasarang's CB is really good. :P

lol yeah I'm a member at shinhwachangjo already...actually its a cute place to ramble on their stuff, thanx again...lol I know what you mean...

hmff! i believe in the saying.. cheaters never win!

muhahahaha!

and whoever win that award.. they shouldn't be proud of it..

cos it isn't really fair.. and they don't even deserve it..

wa please don't be offended but that's a lil too harsh isn't it, the winner surely does have some sort of talent, it makes me as a tvxq and shinhwa fan feel really bad, i guess these are the periods where fans like me run into confusion, but i love both boys, and i know you didn't literally refer to them...actually i was hoping it was a female who win this year grand award

@samshiku

^ lolz are there such things as evil fans? Fans = love for someone(s). All's fair in love and war.

As mentioned before s-shinhwasarang.net/forums and shinhwachangjo.net.

shinhwasarang in my opinion has a bigger get on the older vids and subbed mvs since there are some hardcore veteran fans over there who have EVERYTHING...plus they have a subbing team. Shinhwachangjo is more updated on the recent vids. They're usually uploaded on non-clubbox links and if you request, some nice fan will upload them for you :)

Both forum clubboxes are good places to look.

If you read chinese, Bestshinhwa and orange6houses clubboxes are jewels. They have a lot of old vids and subbed too. Even if you don't read chinese, it's not hard to navigate.

hahhah thank you to you too for the info...ohh subbing team me going to visit there now...

Guest jerrybabie26

oh la la, Super Rookie on GMA7, yeah, hopefully it will bring in more Shinhwa awareness in the Phil. :P

GMA7... but they're dubbing's horrible... :P ... but it's be a good exposure for Shinhwa... maybe then they'll release their album's here... just like what they did with Rain when they aired A love to Kill...

although... GMA7's advertising is also almost non existant... why couldn't ABS have gotten it????

but this is good nonetheless :D so happy!

Guest amane86

[11/15]Battle Lio, to be on stage with JunJin before debut

DO NOT HOTLINK. MAY BRING OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY.

JINlio.jpg

New group 'Battle' member Lio will be collaborating with his senior Shinhwa JunJin and will perform on the stage for the very first time.

Battle are a new group being trained by the same management company of Shinhwa, GOODEMG. On last year Novemeber 4th through "let's coke Play!battle shinhwa!" competition there were 6 members being chosen by Shinhwa members on the 'battle final'.

Entering the countdown session of battle's debut, the first member who got the attraction and attention from the music crowd is battle member Lio who will be the first one to make appearance through programs.

Being participated in Shinhwa Junjin's first single album with the song track "Come Back" and rap featuring Lio will be performing with JunJin on stage on the 18th of MBC Show Music core and 19th KBS musicbank.

Junjin shine as a first album in the 'right to return' featuring the rap Lio will stand together on the 18th and junjin MBC 'show! music center' and on the 19th KBS 'musicbank' stage, a declaration before battle's debut.

Toward this chance, Lio express his gratefulness "This is my first time performance on stage, i feel nervous about it. And thanks to senior, i am able to get a good experience (on stage), and i feel very happy about it. I am preparing it with serious, will be showing a brilliant performance".

In addition, with Shinhwa's strong backing, on the 11th battle and fans hold a one year aniversary activity. Battle hold their one year aniversary activity in Shinhwa member ShinHyeSung and LeeMinWoo's board game café 'café mall'

Credits to:

Source:myth6

Chinese Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

Post on: Battle 1st international forum, kpopkindom, soompi, soul.mysticshrine

Guest angel2nyt

^^ actually i think abs-cbn has has better dubbing..

but when it comes to promotions..

gma is way better now..

they promote new shows in almost every variety show there is

geez..

remember full house and autumn in my heart and the many other korean dramas

MIAK ALBUM SALES

updated November 2006

SG Wannabe 내사람: Partner for Life:294,975+120+5,240

Shinhwa State of the Art : 213,435

Lee Soo Young Grace : 212,191

Dong Bang Shin Ki 오!정.반.합- 189,736

Fly To The Sky Transition : 145,843

Buzz My Darling : 118,447

Se7en 난알아요 : 108,066

Kim Jong Gook 편지 : 105,593+2,995(?)

See ya 여인의 향기 :92,801

VIBE 3rd Album: 89,498

Bi 4th Album - 71,214

Baek Ji Young 사랑 안해 : 66,296(?)

Son Ho Young Yes - 65,500

Super Junior U :61,089

credits to Music Industry Association of Korea website

Guest theLEGEND

I just watched Song Seung Hun being released from the army. He was crying to see so many fans turned up, shouting his name, holding banners and welcome him back. There are alot of reporters too. I can imagine if our boys are going for army and 2-3 years later, definitely there will be a HUGE amount of SHINHWA CHANGJO fans waiting outside, holding their banners and screaming for their names. So, don't be too sad thinking about this matter, the earlier they're going to do their mandatory services the better it is ;)

Minwoo's Wontak Angel is available in yesasia now!! With korean and english sub! xD

Am I spamming? :P

RANDOM PICTURES -- JunJin, Minwoo and Andy with Hwang Bo xD

01.jpg

08.jpg

14.jpg

Guest jerrybabie26

gma is way better now..

geez..

really they're promotions have improved??? :P probaly because they were threatened... the Season trilogy had so much promotion becoz they played it over and over... :P yeah... i guess they did improve promotions... but they need to improve dubbing too... the drama's appeal is lost becoz of their sucky dubbing... but i will think positive... hopefully they bring shinhwa to the country!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

I just watched Song Seung Hun being released from the army. He was crying to see so many fans turned up, shouting his name, holding banners and welcome him back. There are alot of reporters too. I can imagine if our boys are going for army and 2-3 years later, definitely there will be a HUGE amount of SHINHWA CHANGJO fans waiting outside, holding their banners and screaming for their names. So, don't be too sad thinking about this matter, the earlier they're going to do their mandatory services the better it is ;)

i know.. i know..

i dont really understand why some people are so scared of shinhwa going to the army..

id rather them leave now, so that they can return faster

really they're promotions have improved??? :P probaly because they were threatened... the Season trilogy had so much promotion becoz they played it over and over... :P yeah... i guess they did improve promotions... but they need to improve dubbing too... the drama's appeal is lost becoz of their sucky dubbing... but i will think positive... hopefully they bring shinhwa to the country!!!!

hahaha

actually the reason why they played it over and over again was because people was asking for rewinds

yah that is what i wanted to happen.. for more people to know eric and shinhwa as a whole(although shinhwa already has a fanbase in the philippines)

by the way.. i erase full house from that list of korean dramas

the philippines loves song hye gyo, so that's that was one of the initial reasons why that drama was a super hit

Guest chopsticksandspoon

to people who thought it was sg wannabe who started the bycotting thing..

no they werent

i think it was seo tae ji in 2004

yes krizza I AM TRYING TO KILL YOU!!

oh my goodness..

I JUST SAW THE ADVERTISEMENT like a minute before i posted that post

oh my goodness

i was shouting my heart out

thank goodness i was the only one home

but i still dont know the exact pilot episode

gawsh. i'm gonna spazm!!!!!!!!!

hehe. i'm gonna force my mom to watch it. haha. i'm gonna advertise it in our store. i'll print a poster telling our buyers to watch it. ha ha. if they don't watch it, i'll tell them to look for another grocery store to buy from. haha....!!!!!

NO MORE EXAMS FOR ME!!!!!!!!! im so happy!!!

i'll be able to post here more often now!

good to see that junjin is receiving good comments!

btw, whats a neitizen???

YAY! DV!!!!!!! wootage DV!

hope you get good grades. :P

and go to ORANGE CRUSH forums. hehe it's where we spam to our heart's content.

lol yeah I'm a member at shinhwachangjo already...actually its a cute place to ramble on their stuff, thanx again...lol I know what you mean...

wa please don't be offended but that's a lil too harsh isn't it, the winner surely does have some sort of talent, it makes me as a tvxq and shinhwa fan feel really bad, i guess these are the periods where fans like me run into confusion, but i love both boys, and i know you didn't literally refer to them...actually i was hoping it was a female who win this year grand award

hahhah thank you to you too for the info...ohh subbing team me going to visit there now...

yes, do visit SS and SC. it's a good place to be :P

well, no female artist stood out for me this year. so i was hoping shinhwa will get it.

gma is way better now..

geez..

MIAK ALBUM SALES

updated November 2006

SG Wannabe 내사람: Partner for Life:294,975+120+5,240

Shinhwa State of the Art : 213,435

Lee Soo Young Grace : 212,191

Dong Bang Shin Ki 오!정.반.합- 189,736

Fly To The Sky Transition : 145,843

Buzz My Darling : 118,447

Se7en 난알아요 : 108,066

Kim Jong Gook 편지 : 105,593+2,995(?)

See ya 여인의 향기 :92,801

VIBE 3rd Album: 89,498

Bi 4th Album - 71,214

Baek Ji Young 사랑 안해 : 66,296(?)

Son Ho Young Yes - 65,500

Super Junior U :61,089

credits to Music Industry Association of Korea website

ahjhh shinhwa!!! i think fans are buying more albums. maybe they're buying more labums so shinhwa will win in award shows by ALBUM SALES? hehe.....

ABS-CBN has way better dubbing yes and ABS CBN is good in promotion. BUT GMA.. aw! i love GMA way better than abs so i don't really mind.

and since this is eric we're talking about.. i don't mind what he sounds like... hehe. he'll be hot in whatever way.

PLUS all of those that i know in UPm watches gma7 and not abs. haha..... i can almost imagine them going gaga over eic! bwhahahaha!!!~~~

Minwoo's Wontak Angel is available in yesasia now!! With korean and english sub! xD

Am I spamming? :P

RANDOM PICTURES -- JunJin, Minwoo and Andy with Hwang Bo xD

yay!!!!!

i can almost sense the fans downloading and uploading in MU, YSI.. ah!!!~~~ i can't wait to watch it......!

thansk for the pics. minu and jinnie, so cute!

about the army. i know. let's just push them in the army now so they'll come out faster.

AMEN!!!!

EDIT::

LIO AND JINNIE... har har. i read that in the battle forum. wootage. now i cannot wait for jinnie;s perfs.

Guest angel2nyt

^^ krizza.. so that means you didnt watch the qtv dubbed 'phoenix'?

it was okay..

JINDY In NEW XMAN

DO NOT QUOTE AND HOTLINK

credits to oceans six

1163579539x1wk2.jpg

1163579539x2tp1.jpg

1163579539x3jl2.jpg

hehe..this is so cute

1163579539x4uo1.jpg

That's great news! Now people here in the phils will be more aware of shinhwa. I was kinda disappointed that they aired phoenix in QTV because it didn't get that much exposure. But the dubbing is ok. Anyway to those who knows when it's gonna be shown pls post the time soon. Thanks!

Guest angel2nyt

11/14 [news] Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, SJ, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young to perform in Japan

Super Junior, Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young and other Korean singers will invade Japan.

K-Wave M-net Japan will sponsor "The 2nd K-POP Super Live Concert", which will happen on January 6, 2007 in Japan's Saitama Super Arena.

According to the organizers, the event is already getting explosive popularity and currently 90% of the seats will be sold in advance.

"The 1st 2006 K-POP Super Live Concert" was held last June 6, 2006 in Osaka, Japan.

This event aims to introduce Korean singers in Japan and to arouse the cutltural relations of Korean and Japan.

Credits: newsen, kpopper, bubbles89@KK, ShinHwaChangJo.net

13/11 [trans] Junjin "Minwoo is stingy and doesnt give the members any present":

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=5712.0

BY THE WAY.. JUNJIN's 'LOVE WON't COME FULL MV is out already

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^^ krizza.. so that means you didnt watch the qtv dubbed 'phoenix'?

it was okay..

JINDY In NEW XMAN

DO NOT QUOTE AND HOTLINK

credits to oceans six

of course i watched it. hehe. my mom slept early and i was left all alone and i was like, what the heck, is that eric? so i waited fior the commercials to finish and wootage! it was phoenix. haha. he was so HOT in it. gr. i kept on advertising it to anyone i see... haha.

"watch phoenix, watch it. eric's there"

and they were like, WTF? it's 11:30pm!!!!!

haha. and when we're in the robinsons mall malate, they have this huge round like tv and it shows gma7 shows and some commercials in the foodcourt and i always wait for the phoenix one to come and then i point eric to my friends and they say... ahhh.. ok.

hehe. i hope now that it's in gma7, they'll watch. i'll force them.

thanks for the jindy pics. i watched it and hehe, andy was so cute. he was murmuring and it was soo... adorable. he didn't want jinnie gone.

That's great news! Now people here in the phils will be more aware of shinhwa. I was kinda disappointed that they aired phoenix in QTV because it didn't get that much exposure. But the dubbing is ok. Anyway to those who knows when it's gonna be shown pls post the time soon. Thanks!

yes, i was too.

the dubbing was kinda.. erm. i didn;t like eric's voice that much. but i guess it's ok.

hm. so does this mean that eric's voice will be the same as in that drama? oh well. qtv is gma7's so argh.

11/14 [news] Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, SJ, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young to perform in Japan

Super Junior, Shinhwa, Buzz, Tei, Wheesung, Baek Ji-young and other Korean singers will invade Japan.

K-Wave M-net Japan will sponsor "The 2nd K-POP Super Live Concert", which will happen on January 6, 2007 in Japan's Saitama Super Arena.

According to the organizers, the event is already getting explosive popularity and currently 90% of the seats will be sold in advance.

"The 1st 2006 K-POP Super Live Concert" was held last June 6, 2006 in Osaka, Japan.

This event aims to introduce Korean singers in Japan and to arouse the cutltural relations of Korean and Japan.

Credits: newsen, kpopper, bubbles89@KK, ShinHwaChangJo.net

13/11 [trans] Junjin "Minwoo is stingy and doesnt give the members any present":

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=5712.0

hehe. i'm waiting for that concert. MORE PICS!!! and shinhwa will be together!!!!!!

PLUS i read about that minu and jinnie thingy in SS this morning. haha. i laughed when i read it. i never imagined minu will be the one like that. i thought it would be eric or maybe even hyesung but minu????

and the bit about wannie.. i guess wannie can't take it? so he gives in? maybe if we beg wannie for two days to come to the philippines he'll come. :P

and andy.. hehe. everyone loves andy. now i know why.

JINNIE'S FULL MV IS OUT ALREADY????????

ah!!!!!

*goes off to watch*

Archived