[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

tvxqsaraeng orange crush is my username that monika stole to name our shinhwa forum.

LOL

yeahh, its a shinhwa forum that me and monika (thag00fiest) made. YOU SHOULD JOIN!!

ORANGE CRUSH

and yeah i agree with you.. we shudnt be so sad over dongwan leaving..... he'll be back. that is what matters most. =D

at least they arent all leaving at the same time.. i have to have some shinhwa guys here.. but makes me sad that dongwan wont have his shinhwa boys.. i mean im not saying that dongwan is a loner and has no friends LOL

but.. SHINHWA BOYS ARE LIKE BROTHERS!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

tvxqsaraeng orange crush is my username that monika stole to name our shinhwa forum.

LOL

yeahh, its a shinhwa forum that me and monika (thag00fiest) made. YOU SHOULD JOIN!!

ORANGE CRUSH

and yeah i agree with you.. we shudnt be so sad over dongwan leaving..... he'll be back. that is what matters most. =D

at least they arent all leaving at the same time.. i have to have some shinhwa guys here.. but makes me sad that dongwan wont have his shinhwa boys.. i mean im not saying that dongwan is a loner and has no friends LOL

but.. SHINHWA BOYS ARE LIKE BROTHERS!!

LMAOO what you said about Dongwan made me crack up like crazy. XD;;

But yeah, the whole army thing, I'm tryna push it away from my mind. U__U Why worry about it now, when they still have SO much to do & so much to accomplish & be successful for? We still have a bit of time until they leave, so we should support as much as we can & show them that we will ALWAYS support & love Shinhwa, even when they're in the army. >:] Besides, I have a feeling that they'll still be kind of around while in the army... a lot of celebrities have been active in the media while they served military term, right? KJK? WonBin? O__O I unno if that's true. But oh wow, think of the "welcome backs" the Shinhwa boys are going to get after they serve their terms in the army... OH, JOYFUL DAYS!

Random picture -- it's really cute though. :D Sorry for the quality, the picture was like that already when I saved it. x__O;

sixth29ge1lw.jpg

LMAOOO Dongwan! (He's bald O_O) His expression is priceless! XD; Reminds me of a turtle. (; a cute one!<3

Uhh credit... my photobucket? ^^;

Guest TW1NKLE

wow. i just went through pages and pages of this thread. haha i love reading all your posts~ it makes me all fuzzy and warm inside to know that shinhwa is loved by so many people. hehe :]

this whole MKMF thing is going crazy. i went to their websit to see who's winning in what, and DBSG is pretty much dominating everywhere. shinhwa is number one in 'YEPP netizen' award, though, so that's good i guess. As much as i want Shinhwa to win, i hope this doesn't turn into this bitter, angry thing between dbsg and shinhwa fans. cuz we all know fans can be cuhrazzyyy..hahaha either way, i'm calling all my cousins to vote every friggin day for shinhwa. i hope they win~ i personally think shinhwa can do fine without winning the mnet award, and of course win every other award, but they seriously deserve it. they've worked so hard and we might have to wait awhile before we see them ALL together with ANOTHER album, since dongwan is going to the army T_T :tears:

on a brigher note, i can't wait for junjin's album~~~~ OMG i heard he's getting good reviews from netizens, so that's good~~

SHINHWA HWAITING!

LMAOO what you said about Dongwan made me crack up like crazy. XD;;

But yeah, the whole army thing, I'm tryna push it away from my mind. U__U Why worry about it now, when they still have SO much to do & so much to accomplish & be successful for? We still have a bit of time until they leave, so we should support as much as we can & show them that we will ALWAYS support & love Shinhwa, even when they're in the army. >:] Besides, I have a feeling that they'll still be kind of around while in the army... a lot of celebrities have been active in the media while they served military term, right? KJK? WonBin? O__O I unno if that's true. But oh wow, think of the "welcome backs" the Shinhwa boys are going to get after they serve their terms in the army... OH, JOYFUL DAYS!

Random picture -- it's really cute though. :D Sorry for the quality, the picture was like that already when I saved it. x__O;

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/flip...ixth29ge1lw.jpg

LMAOOO Dongwan! (He's bald O_O) His expression is priceless! XD; Reminds me of a turtle. (; a cute one!<3

Uhh credit... my photobucket? ^^;

*cough*creditORANGECRUSH LOL!

did my thing about dongwan realli make u laugh? LOLS! i feeel cool KOOL wondering why its 'kool' and not 'cool' ?

go to ORANGE CRUSH to find out! LOLS

(me and my advertising XD)

but yeah.. awe that makes me so hapy thinking about when they'll be coming back.. there'll be a huge celebration and what not. ^_^

dongwan does look like a turtle in that pic o_o

his nose is flaring.. LOLS!

thanks for the pictures of dongwan and shinhwa xxtine

LOL dongwan is aways so cheerful ^^ thast one of the reasons i luv him so much lol omg [bold]mommie alice[/bold] you shouldve bought the orange sweater for yourself i'd always wear it to skool xD if it said SHINHWA in the frn that would be even beter.

anways AHHH dongwan's boobs lol xDDDDD so adorbale and wity haha -hugs dongwan and takes him away with me and runs-

[EDIT]

I just found this one on youtube. A good combination of acapella between Hyesung, Minwoo and Dongwan although Hyesung stands out more CLICK HERE!!

thansk for the link!! yeah i think hyesung's voice stand out the most too such a touching song -gets teary-

-edit- oh yeha i have a question its kinda off topic but does anyone care to tell me how to make gifs/avatars?

Guest samshiku

samshiku: I think I talked to you before? Umm.. MNIKSS thread? HB or Suna's? ahahaha anyway.. thank you so much for bombarding lots of Jinnie's picture. I got to say he's getting handsome and hotter now compared to when he was younger :vicx:. I hope I'm not offending some fans who adored Jinnie since the beginning of his debut..

hello hahah i think i've talked to u b4 on one of thtose threads ^^

no wonder i found your name familiar...my nick is a giveaway on what got me started on soompi before shinhwa invaded my life haha..

for those pple who knows how to read chinese, i recommend these clubboxes:

bestshinhwa

6orangeshinhwa

shcn

they have a WEALTH of clips to explore its amazing...the chinese fans are pretty efficient when it comes to subbing...anyone else knows good eng-subbed clubboxes? cos i dun see many of them around..sarang has some but its pretty limited..share shinhwa goodness!

About that MKMF thing .. I was also pissed at first about the whole ordeal too, but after reading the article about YG not attending the award ceremonies .. it made me realize that this award thing is just another reason for artists or their fans to brag about, imo. I think Shinhwa shouldn't attend this MKMF award thign at all .. better yet, not attend any of the award ceremonies like YG artists and Lee Hyori. This year's award ceremony would probably be unfair anyway. Glad to hear that Shinhwa fans from around the world are sticking together. I've noticed, maybe it's just me, that fans tend to stay with their ethnic group. IDK

Other than that .. aww!! Can't believe Dongwan is going to the army soon. No more Shinhwa for the next few .. months or year? That's gonna suck big time. ><

8D I just watched the second episode of the new xman. ): Andy's dance was so different. xDDD It's good that he got more air time this time than last time. :DD

o_O And my friend's been telling me that Junjin took his dance from the movie "You Got Served" o__o I'm getting confused *crazy faced*

-yalingy

to paigehk: heyy..i've seen u on youtube..nd yea..dongwan's goin to the army..ahh..i kno....2 years w/o is a really long time..=O

to yalingster: junjin onlee took the end part frm the movie..u kno the part where they move him nd stuff? buh..he didn't take all of it..i think he juss took the concept? im not sure about the actual dancing part tho..i do kno that the song he danced to..was a song in the movie tho.

yayeeee.......so who's watch'n goldfish tomroo?...lolz..this is lke the third time i asked..buh no wun ever answers..o.OOO..lmao.

::edit::

you got served was filmed in 2004..hm..interesting..maybe they got it frm him then? dunno..iph u've sen the movie..u'll kno what scene i'm talk'n about..lolz. xP

whoa~!! finally some justification!! great decision by YG and hyori.. now that makes me think, did shinhwa already expect this in the first place? maybe that's why they weren't planning to go in the first place..

i guess now.. we just don't bother about mkmf =P i think shinhwa's still winning in the overseas award though.. i haven't checked it again today..

jack jack attack - i don't think we stick to our own ethnic groups.. in here, we're all just parts of one big family.. the shinhwa family~!!

umm, is dongwan the only one going? i think if he's going, i'm guessing eric and minwoo would go with him too.. does anyone have more info about this?

Guest ShinhwaLover26

DongWan is going to army? Are Eric and Andy going too? No Shinhwa for two years?...i'm sad

i just cant wait till the shinhwa boy's are once together again!!! shinhwa hwatting!!!

^^ Thank you Rozzy for clearing that up for me, more or less. But I didn't think he took the ending part from the movie. He used that move in this Dance Battle thing a few years ago. It was like Minwoo + Junjin vs. Se7en + Wheesung, but that is pretty interesting.

Guest vignette

Mommie Alice welcome back, we missed your presence here. And yeah, go watch some Hyesung clips just to keep the love going.

I'm sad that politics is coming into play with the awards. I have no problems losing the daesang to another artist as long as the entire process is fair and square.

Someone posted a link a few pages back to a Hyesung fanfic, whoever you are a big, big, thank you! I enjoyed reading it and I do hope I get to read more well written Shinhwa fanfiction.

whoa~!! finally some justification!! great decision by YG and hyori.. now that makes me think, did shinhwa already expect this in the first place? maybe that's why they weren't planning to go in the first place..

i guess now.. we just don't bother about mkmf =P i think shinhwa's still winning in the overseas award though.. i haven't checked it again today..

jack jack attack - i don't think we stick to our own ethnic groups.. in here, we're all just parts of one big family.. the shinhwa family~!!

umm, is dongwan the only one going? i think if he's going, i'm guessing eric and minwoo would go with him too.. does anyone have more info about this?

Sorry if my post was confusing, but I meant other fangroups. This may not be true, but I don't know .. it's how I see it. =D Sorry for the confusion!

JUNJIN"S SINGLE IS AWESOME!!!!! I've been stuck on it since i've gotten it and OMGOODNESS!!!!! I even sneak my ipod to listen to the song during my school time!!!! GAH! You guyS!!! It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY!!! *jumps up and down*

CAN"T WAIT UNTIL MINWOO"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DONGWAN"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't be so sad about Dongwan enlisting......I see it this way.....the first one enlisted gets it done and over with so we don't have to be like "OMG When is he going?!?!?!!?!?!?" And then he'd be the first one back so the sooner the faster it'll be! I have to see it that way or else i think i'll die.........T-T

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!! SARANG HEY YO!!!!!!!!

P.s- what's orange crush?????

P.P.s- THANKS to EVERYONE for ALL the PICS^_^~~

yeah i think his album's great too. i've been humming one of his songs during school xD

i just went browsing in celeb photos.. Song Seung Hun is back from the army... made me think..

i wonder how the reception would be when the Shinhwa members come back?

since many are sad that they wil be going to the army soon, why not look at what to do when they're back.. :D

(Good Luck to Orange Crush!)

Archived