[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lenakeem

iono if i should be happy about wannie having a new drama

or crying my eyes out about him going into the army...

is is possible for a 15 year old girl to enlist in the kroean army? ^^_

I OWN PAGE 702 :lol:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

guys have you visited oceans six, it was so funny.. their bgm was the ost for 'men in black 2' and they have this recent pictures of shinhwa in black

my my..

krizza youre fast

and about the mkmf thing..

dbsk fans are really something arent they??

can someone contact mkmf also..

i wonder if they know that overseas dbsk fans did it too..

but then again i dont care aymore.. its mkmf.. anf im pretty sure, who will win their daesang this year

ANYWAYS

img144281ys2.jpg

img144280jd5.jpg

img144282il0.jpg

credits to oceans six

DongWan in New Drama 'Turtle' + Enlistment Update

2006110814182078976_0.jpg

Shinhwa member Kim DongWan is currently on a ‘secret mission’ for the movie ‘Movie’s Love Call’.

He had been choosing his final drama carefully before enlisting to the army, and was stuck between more than 10 scripts. Decisions can’t be make lightly as he still has to enlist no matter how much he likes the scripts. The actor expressed in regret, “I had received a fantastic movie script and would very much like to be in it, but I had to give up because the drama shooting schedule had been delayed and crash with the enlistment day.”

DongWan, who was born on the 1979, will be entitled to enlist for the army next year if no special occasions occurred.

He had not act in a movie ever since ‘Spin Kick’ in 2004, but after taking part in the 11th Busan Movie Festival on October and watching some movies, he had gained much more interest in movie than before. Companies had also hoped to cast DongWan in respect of his passion in movies.

DongWan will return with a new melodrama after a year. The drama is scheduled to be air on next year at Monday and Tuesday on SBS. The temporary title is ‘Turtle’.

GoodEMG had revealed that, “He had signed the contract recently. DongWan decided to take the role after gaining positive feedbacks on his acting in ‘Goodbye Sadness’. He is showing a lot of passion in this role.”

Another representative said, “DongWan will try for a breakthrough in his acting skills in ‘Turtle’. The ideas he had for the role is incredible.”

‘Turtles’ will start shooting on December and is scheduled to be air on January 2007.

Credits: melxXz@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina, myth6 (source).

yay soompi's back up i felt lonely nothing to do when soompi was down lol its like my regular routine coming home do hw and then go on soompi and do w.e. anyways..... omg how can that be possible shinhwa losing so many votes! no offense but i think DBSK fans did more of that than shinhwa fans ..... like some of u said ugh this just weird >.< and saddens me

-edit- omg lol that link for the CF for eric with da spam mkaes me wanna eta spam lol even though i dont really like spam xD

okies.

i think i'm gonna cry now. i've been typing my replies to each and everyone of your posts, you know... the one where i reply by page??? and i was in page 697 already, halfway when boom!!!!!!!!!

i clicked refresh... it wasn't intentional. and now i think i might cry.... cause i spent 1 an d half hour on it!!!!!!!! no, two hours! i spent two hours for nothing.....

*runs off to wannie's arms*

*wannie hugs her back and whispers.. it's okay.. i'm here*

*gets all better*

okies, i'll just reply to the things that i remembered...

i'm really depressed now. hugging wannie isn't enough.

*runs to minu's arms*

okies!!!!! i'm back!!!!!!

xtine!!!!!! ah. nothing. i just wanted to say your name. hehe.

first of all.. i laugh at u :lol: i love ur posts, always make me smile. haha

2nd OH NO U WILL NOT RUNN IN HIS ARMS >{

3rd.. aweee u wanted to say my name XD

shinhwa rocks my socks.

hahha.

shinhwa rocks my whole sock drawer ^^

it decreased more than 600, 000 votes...o.O..the other things didn't change tho..lke the text one, yepp, nor the song thingy..what the.... :crazy:

do you kknow hwo john teshing angry that makes me?

im going to john teshing swear. but im not goign around the swear filtre... dotn want to get in trouble =P

HOLY john tesh THAST SO john teshING UNFAIR. LIKE WHAT THE john teshEN HELL !!?!

WHO THE HELL ASDLFKJSADLFJLKSFJALKF !!

thats relali wrong =\

and john teshen messed up

im going to punch somebody

time to bring out my john teshing blender. i've never been this angry over somethign shinhwa related...

this is just john teshing richard simmons. AKSLDJLKFDSAJ !

Aww crap..I'm gone for 7 days and it went up 27 pages! Time to sort of catch up...

--

Oh crap again LOL next poster makes the 700th page.

EDIT

Haha I'm going to join that forum to support you guys. Also am too lazy to read all 27 pages..it'll take me ALL NIGHT. If there was anything really important, anyone care to tell me? And YES. Shinhwa has contract with Good Entertainment for three more years?!?! Yay!

:)vietgirl604

3 more yeras eh? they better renew it when they come back fromt he army ^^

by the way the orange crush forum is fun. haha

thanks to me XDD (and the others)

I've never been in this thread, even though I'm a shinwha fan... i just read what lynnshim made in dbsk thread....

It's a conspiracy! i know shinhwa's very very popular... how can they only get 14% of the vote and 65% dbsk? i thought it would be a neck to neck race.....! O_O...... something's gone terribly wrong......

IT SURE IS A CONSPIRACY !!

like seroiulsy.. its always neck to neck with dbsk..

i think dbsk fans cheated too and they arent taking away their votes =\

do you know i john teshing blame?

I john teshEN BLAME john teshEN LEE SOO MANA ND HIS DAMN SM mini cooper.

:fury: :fury: :fury: i am angry...

watch, im going to kill somebody

edit :lol: the filtre for the F word is josh tesh LOL!

Guest lynnshim

To be honest.. i think we should blame SM seriously.. there is something going on..

well atleast sm didnt get them to change EVERYTING

ath least theyre winning netzein awards

1 신화 21171회

2 동방신기 19364회

3 Super Junior 2868회

serioulsy can we john teshin sew/sue *not sure how to spell* them!?

thats freakin like

A CRIME I BET !!

LOL

>[

>[

>[

:fury:

i mean like c'mon its usually like maximum 10% difference between shinhwa and dbsk..

watch, the SHCJ fans are going to do some slaughtering :ph34r:

Guest nghister

To be honest.. i think we should blame SM seriously.. there is something going on..

well atleast sm didnt get them to change EVERYTING

ath least theyre winning netzein awards

1 신화 21171회

2 동방신기 19364회

3 Super Junior 2868회

I think it's not just SM. SBS is the parent company of MFMK isn't it? If that's the case, then they really have balls for pissing off Shinhwa Changjo. Shinhwa helped them promote the world cup earlier in the year and they even chose to do their comeback on SBS first... That's how SBS repays their partners?!

I feel like crying.. Actually I was a bit sad over something else earlier but now reading about this and how Dongwan officially announces he'll go to the army after his next drama. T____________________T

Can't believe after so many years of spazzing about all of Shinhwa together, everything will be put on hold for a long while... *sobs* I'm seriously so sad.. :tears:

I pray that Shinhwa Changjo of Korea will make this year memorable for the boys again. <3

Shinhwa Hwaiting!

Guest angel2nyt

I think it's not just SM. SBS is the parent company of MFMK isn't it? If that's the case, then they really have balls for pissing off Shinhwa Changjo. Shinhwa helped them promote the world cup earlier in the year and they even chose to do their comeback on SBS first... That's how SBS repays their partners?!

I feel like crying.. Actually I was a bit sad over something else earlier but now reading about this and how Dongwan officially announces he'll go to the army after his next drama. T____________________T

Can't believe after so many years of spazzing about all of Shinhwa together, everything will be put on hold for a long while... *sobs* I'm seriously so sad.. :tears:

I pray that Shinhwa Changjo of Korea will make this year memorable for the boys again. <3

Shinhwa Hwaiting!

i dont think sbs is the parent company of the mkmf..

i think its mnet

and mnet has a history

Guest nghister

i dont think sbs is the parent company of the mkmf..

i think its mnet

and mnet has a history

Yeah I know about mnet and sm regarding shinhwa in the past. I get confused between sbs and mnet sometimes. sorry.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest theLEGEND

^ it has a history of sm people winning right? o.O

u kno..i wish that dongwan would make a post about this..even tho he won't. =X.

i juss wish there are more updates on what's happen'n over there..bc all of us here are like..what the hck is happen'n nd stuff. O.O.

there's noth'n much left that we can do. even iph we send letters..itz goin to take time to mail things overseas. what we can do is support our boys wholeheartedly in the airiang overseas vote.

i'm juss glad that shinhwa fans all over the world are uniting..puahh...::group hug::..i heart u guyz...x].

rawrz..dongwan goin to the army means eric, hyesung nd minwoo goin to the army too right? ::cries::..i juss barely gotten to know them these past few months..nd they're already leavin for another 2-3 years. =O.

wait wait

WUTS THE HISTORY BETWEEN SHINHWA AND MNET!?

wus this the award thing that wus suppsoed to go to SHINHWA but they eneded up givin to BOA !? cuz they left sm?

IS THAT TRUE?

i heard it from my friend.. who isnt a reliable source for shinhwa news. LOL

but i realli dont know about a lot of the things that went on back then.. cuz yeah, i wus only exposed to shinhwa in the summer of 05

Guest angel2nyt

^^ there's no particular shinhwa and mkmf history..

however there is a history between mnet and sm town..

i have said this before..

they make this one artist win every year that artist comes out with an album

even when shinhwa was in sm..

and there was this one year....

that's why i dont really give so much when it comes to mkmf

i'd rather make them win the 2 sbs inki and gayo daesangs, kbs daesang and the mbc daesang and of course the golden disc

Guest nghister

wait wait

WUTS THE HISTORY BETWEEN SHINHWA AND MNET!?

wus this the award thing that wus suppsoed to go to SHINHWA but they eneded up givin to BOA !? cuz they left sm?

IS THAT TRUE?

i heard it from my friend.. who isnt a reliable source for shinhwa news. LOL

but i realli dont know about a lot of the things that went on back then.. cuz yeah, i wus only exposed to shinhwa in the summer of 05

No, the award thing going to Boa was because SM was promoting Boa at the time. So, they told people to give the award to Boa instead of Shinhwa that year. Shinhwa was still under SM at the time, but they were really pissed off after.

Hyesung and JunJin especially. There was even something about Hyesung slamming his fist on a table afterwards or something. This was long ago...I forgot most of it. It's easier to block out bad memories.

No, the award thing going to Boa was because SM was promoting Boa at the time. So, they told people to give the award to Boa instead of Shinhwa that year. Shinhwa was still under SM at the time, but they were really pissed off after.

Hyesung and JunJin especially. There was even something about Hyesung slamming his fist on a table afterwards or something. This was long ago...I forgot most of it. It's easier to block out bad memories.

wahh how could they do that...-_______________-"

just cause they were promoting for boa doesn't mean they should give it to her. shinhwa work their butts off for every award they recieve, and just even stripping them of one award is bad.

:(

Guest samshiku

woah i didnt know the mkmf thing was so corrupted...i fell in love with the boys only this yr but it seems like forever already...

so sm is pulling strings huh..even the dbsk fans are saying that they are which shld mean something..oh well i'd rather shinhwa win other daesangs then this..and its quite cool that the overseas and korean fans are actually uniting over this^^

Archived