[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

i think shinhwa has no competition alr since they are pretty much established and have a very SOLID fan base.

and i agree that shinhwa is one of the most versatile bands i've seen. their music style changes or surprises you every album! :)

shinhwa fighting! ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mann--when is shinhwa ever going to come to california? T_____T

<33

--

OOH HEKK YESS!! A PAGE OWNER IN THE SHINHEA THREAD<333

dude seriously when are they gonna come?? when they do come i'll be waiting right here (:

shinhwa is a legend...no they are a myth!!! no band will ever replace these lovely boys.

Guest infinityyy

dude seriously when are they gonna come?? when they do come i'll be waiting right here (:

shinhwa is a legend...no they are a myth!!! no band will ever replace these lovely boys.

i know! i just wish the concerts wouldnt be in L.A. all the time :lol: it's an 8 hour drive T____T and add and hour of traffic. my parents would never let me go like that.

i'd literally cry if i got to see shinhwa in person :P

--WHOA! is that a shinhwa concert dvd?!?! =O!!!

man! it's a region 3! my stupid dvd player only plays region 1.

T____T how sad.

I don't know why but your words made me laugh because my husband just told me today "if you are planning to go to Shinhwa concert, you better color your hair or they are going to think grandma came to the concert!" He was making fun of me because recently I developed alot of white hair!

We had a bet and he told me I can go to the concert if I win and since I won, I told him I was going to the concert if they ever come to LA or Las Vegas!

hahahaha.. it's okay mommie.. i have a lot of white hair too.. and brown and red and blonde and black O_o" geez, my genes are screwed up.. but if you wanna color your hair, do it in orange, at least for the concert =P don't need no balloons, your hair is good enough ^_^

i have a request!! does anyone have the picture of shinhwa stacking on top of each other in a pyramid? it's on the personal history dvd i think.. i've seen the picture around, but apparently it's not saved on my comp >_<"

In Youtube, there were alot of cute cut clips from 2005 Summer Story DVD. I was thinking of buying it but Yesasia seem to sold out and it said it's out of print.

Has anyone seen it elsewhere? Would their DVD work in US? I think I read somewhere something about different regions doesn't work certain places?

I remember you saying that you lived in the L.A. area? If so you should be able to find this at either:

Music Plaza in Koreatown Plaza 3/F 213.385.4725

or Chois Records in Koreatown Galleria 3/F 323.373.0008

Call to check out their prices, I think you'll find better prices at Music Plaza. These are the two places I hit when I come to L.A.

Re the DVD - go to Chinatown and get a cheap DVD player that plays all regions, should be able to pick one up for about $50. Mine plays absolutely everything!!!!

Look forward to meeting you when you go to the Shinhwa concerts in L.A. or Vegas cause I will definitely be there too. I'm sure you're one hot lookin' mama, your hubby just don't want you to meet all your Shinhwa boyfriends!!!! :P

Guest vietgirl604

PLUS!!!!!!

SHINHWA BEING REPLACED?

SHINHWA OVERRATED?

SHINHWA'S POPULARITY GOUNG DOWN THE DRAIN?

CLICK HERE TO TELL EVERYBODY WHAT YOU THINK

Oh wow. She sure thinks a lot of people are overrated. But guess what? The people she put up just happens to be the MOST POPULAR. We don't need to disagree with her..as long as we know it's not true.

You wrote a shinhwa fic? Where can I read it? Is it complete? I don't have patience so I like to read complete fics. LOL!

That reminds me...have anyone in here read MY completed fanfics yet? I'm just wondering because I wouldn't mind knowing what you guys think about it hahas.

MINWOO & JUNJIN will be in Shanghai on November 3rd everyone!

They're going to be there with alot of other k-pop stars like FloToTheSky, SGWannaBe and alot, lot more!

Yeah, just giving you a heads up if you don't already know. :D :D

Aww, and I won't even be there. Everyone who gets to see them is going to have a blast. A lot of celebrities..

:)vietgirl604

Guest angel2nyt

about that stupid thread in korean cleb forum..

lol..

i think its stupid..

because you couldnt replaced anyone..as huge as shinhwa or even h.o.t. or boa or ses

having new faces in the industry doesnt necessary mean that theyre replacing the older ones..

its the way of life.. just like there is a baby born every 3 second

shinhwa has been tested by time

on a side note:

i just realized how pretty park shi yeon is after watching xman

another side note:

how is the project shinhwa fanfic doing??.. :(

darn they're coming to shanghai again!!

i'm going nutz!!!! (nutzie dear, no offense lol)

grrrr..

sometimes i feel totally ironic when ppl heard shinhwa coming to china and said " wow! how lucky ppl who are there!" whileee...they wud never come to other cities rather than Shanghai or Beijing, and it's driving me mad. agonized. a proof of weakness T.T

first week of november is my mid term T.T

btw shinhwa's project orange has released a fanfic rite? the one with andy?? i'm reading it :)

anybody go in the FAVOURITE HAIRSTYLE thread thingy?

HAHA i went crazy posting minwoo pics :vicx: iono i serioulsy think minwoo's hair is just soo nice on him. EVERY STYLE looks good.

HERES THE LINK TO MY POST

be prepared to be amazed by the pics i put XDDD

oph and almost rite underneath it i posted pics of shinhwa with my favourites hairstyles

but yeah.. LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS

Guest poloblue

anybody go in the FAVOURITE HAIRSTYLE thread thingy?

HAHA i went crazy posting minwoo pics :vicx: iono i serioulsy think minwoo's hair is just soo nice on him. EVERY STYLE looks good.

HERES THE LINK TO MY POST

be prepared to be amazed by the pics i put XDDD

oph and almost rite underneath it i posted pics of shinhwa with my favourites hairstyles

but yeah.. LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS

hahaha, ur a funny one!

when i get my haircut, i always bring pics, last time was pics of dongwan! my hairdresser said that minwoo's hair (the wavy style, think 'once in a lifetime' mv) is permed, well his actual hair might not be permed, just curled/styled before he gets on stage, but if i wanted minwoo's hair, i would have to get it permed. luckily i have wannie's face shape! no perm for me!

btw, does n e one know where i can download performances of 'hey! come on' and 'wild eyes'? clubbox is ok too! i just finished downloading a perf of 'wedding' and right now am downloading a perf of 'deep sorrow'. i always download their clips, then bring to school and watch while the australian kids stand behind me and peek at what im watching then scream 'whoa!!! they're so good! and so cool and modern! i thought asians sang folk songs and wore kimonos!!!!' alot of kids think korean as well as asian arts is still very behind and very cultural-style! ive been giving shinhwa clips to some of the kids at school!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

I've checked out Project Orange...not fully but enough to get confused.

Is Project Orange sort of like shinhwasarang.net and shinhwachangjo.net except we don't get links to videos? I saw icons and etc., how do we utilize that?

Got confused because there were so many catagories in each section.

i think xmkaex already answered you so it's all good ^^

no we're not like shinhwa changjo or sarang ^^ we are just plain shinhwa lovers in soompi or in other forums who would like to spread soem wshinhwa love! ^^

This is so cool,yu guys have to look at this

Wikipedia,the encyclopedia,has our Shinhwa in it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa

I was so surprised,I don't know if you guys has already seen this or not so forgive me if this was old news :D

yesz! i searched SHINHWA in google and that link came out and i was like, woah! so when people ask me who's SHINHWA and i get tired of telling them everytime, i tell them, go search it on wikipedia!!!!

^ lolz

I was a bit of a jrock/jpop junkie before shinhwa, but the first three albums didn't quite attract me either, except for the title tracks. I just loved their performances. So powerful. :blink: Especially Minu...I kid not that he was the heart of the performances. I slowly got addicted to the rest of the songs when I put the albums on shuffle, and they feel different depending on what I was doing at the moment. Our Shinhwa boys definitely pulled through rock, rap, r&b, ballads, soul, comtempory, hiphop, dance tracks with flying colors. They were really quite convincing in everything they have done. Convincing enough that like many recent fans who find it hard to believe they were ever that hardcore in the first three albums, I found it equally astounding that they eventually released albums like their 6th, 7th and 8th. It really didn't seem likely at the time. They really are a versatile bunch of talents. It frustrates me when other people refer to them as 'just another boyband'. The fields they've touched are amazing.

AND release an episode of KSA :D

yeah, shinhwa's music is so diverse, i loved loved TOP and eusha eusha! hehe, and also some from their 3rd... they aren't like some artist that came out, attracted a million fans, release some albums, lots of singles... sing ballads, and all that stuff, they can sing LOTS of types, and pulled every genre off! now that's talent!!!!!

plus i agree with minu being the heart of every performance, man! minu is like, the center of the stage when they dance. he's so full of energy and you just can't fail to notice his sexy dancinga nd all that! wa!

i watch KSA in your YT!!! hehe, i lov elove love ERIC!!!! :P though he should have maintained his old hair, it looked bette ron him plus it would make more watchers watch cause he's too hot not to watch. ^^

his new ahir makes him look cute.

^^

okay i'll get started on 101-200 today ^-^

Project Orange is where we come together

-to write a joint shinhwa fanfix [it's really good ^-^]

you sign up and then you get assigned a chapter to write even if you don' t ahve any experiences at all xD

- to make graphics such as banners/b-sets/icons and all that sort

we share all of them under the same name PROJECTORANGE.

-to share shinhwa pictures.

we have different categories and we sort them and and stuff

its like creating a shinhwa gallery ^-^

by the way is there and update on it yet? i haven't seen one in a while.

ahh thank you so much for KSA. i was up around 2 in the morning doing my homework and i wanted to watched KSA but by the time i finished my homework it was arounf 2:30/3:00 ish and i needed to go to sleep. T_Tso i had to watch it today...but its all good.

yay! tell me when you're done with it and i'll tell you when i'm done and we'll put them together ^^

and proceed with the next 200 pages!

thanks for explaining PROJECT ORANGE! couldn't have said it better!

yeah ahaha...there's like this guy on some forum who's always going ' OMG dongwan so HAWWWT!' and 'MINWOO is a sexy dance machine' and he's not gay :P also there are others who like their music and admire their good looks too

really?? man! we should meet and marry each other! ahah! it'd be so cool to know a guy like him in real life... :P

someone you can spaszm with about shinhwa stuff. hehe.. DONGWAN IS SO HOT! gawd, we think of the same thing!!!!

They're going to be there with alot of other k-pop stars like FloToTheSky, SGWannaBe and alot, lot more!

Yeah, just giving you a heads up if you don't already know. :D :D

SHINHWA + CHINA = RIOT!!!!!!!

wootage!!!!! hehe, i love RIOTS!!!!! go shinhwa chinese fans!!!!! FLOCK the airport and SHOW YOUR SHINHWA LOVE!!!!!

SHOW SOME MINJIN LOVE!!! ^^

xmkaex!!!! those PICS are oh so cute! ANDY + HYESUNG = CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!

another side note:

how is the project shinhwa fanfic doing??.. :(

yes! what's happening to it? i think it';s cooliever's turn?

BTW, Jess made some gorgeous banners for the fic and also, she's agreed with making the posters for the other's fics! ah!!!! hehe... so happy! :P

btw shinhwa's project orange has released a fanfic rite? the one with andy?? i'm reading it :)

yes... andy is in it!!!!! andy's the first one. i think minu will be next? cause there's so many votes for him. well, just in case, i already wrote a prologue for minu. haha. i am so weird. i thought i'd hate prologues but now i love prologues!!!!

xxtine_21!!!!! i went there and went gaga over MINU hotness!!!!! hehe, you are so right! only minu can pull of EVERY LOOK and still look HOT!

just like how ONLY SHINHWA CAN PULL OFF EVERY GENRE and still sound GOOD!!! ^^

unlike some i know who can only sing ballads.

haha. don't get me wrong, i'm learning to love those guys too. just not LOVE them but only maybe... love as in so so so small love? haha

ANYWAYS...!!!!

i bought a korean book today worth 10 US dollars. haha. ia m so weird. i buy the most expensive stuff just because i have the money at the moment! argh!

but i am happy, as soon as i can, i'll sit down, and read!!!!!

Guest cpopbaby19

miss'bella

whoa,SHINHWA, hyesung and eric are number 1!! ^^V i'm really glad abt that.. cuz you know, i really feel that the younger groups receive more love to the fans!! T_T; lols. i feel that shinhwa's kinda left out... -__-;

LOLS i understand. i've been pretty hooked on big bang too. but nobody can replace shinhwa<3

lol yeah! T_T and right now, i couldn't really take off the temptation not to hear bigbang's song!! T___T im listening it right now, again.. like for the 352354351544th time. T__T (i think all of the ppl who see me here already knows the song.. i think even my dad!!! he works here with the song on the player! hahahah)

and thanks for the pics~~ omggg soo cute!!!!!! ^__________^V

And I guess dbsk is kinda the fairytale princes we all liked to dream about in our teens or the sons that the 40 years old generation wants. And ShinHwa's the men us 20-30 years old want to marry! Muhahahaha

LOL. i just got to second that. <333 exactly what im saying~ <3333 dbsk can be my teenybopper fantasy, but shinhwa.. they can be my husband-material fantasy! [;

cpopbaby19, lols! yeah, i'm 17 already. am i that old?

bigbang? i listened to their songs and well, really good performers, i love them live. BUT, they didn't make me go crazy. haha, shinhwa changjo.

suju, okay too... but... didn't make me go crazy too.

dbsk, okay. hehe, i give props to jaeho. lols, and yoosu.

shinhwa's first albums are about "THE YOUTH" as in the teens and everything like that. there are like 2 or 3 love songs.

but time evolved and here they are now, singing mostly love songs BUT notice that they still sing songs about FRIENDSHIPS, and about God and stuff like that.

and dbsk is so very targeted to the female population. like F4 or soemthing. hehe, their songs are almost ballads all in all.

BUT with shinhwa.... i only have like 17 songs of shinhwa that are ballads, and taht is from 1-7!!!! mostly are from the 6th album....

aahhh!!!! i love love love!!!!! the 6th album!!!!! hehe, "Gonna be alright" is so great!!!!

must listen songs in 6th album, or in other words, ballads that are a must for shinhwa fans:

05. Bi Mil (My own secret)

06. Jung Dok (Deep Sorrow)

08. Gwaen chanha yo (Gonna be alright)

10. Missing U

11. Nega Obdamyon (Without You)

13. No-ul (You...)

SHINHWA BEING REPLACED?

SHINHWA OVERRATED?

SHINHWA'S POPULARITY GOUNG DOWN THE DRAIN?

CLICK HERE TO TELL EVERYBODY WHAT YOU THINK

show your shinhwa support!!!! i was really pissed when i read this. hehe, not pissed ina bad way but pissed cause she thinks she's the center of the universe and pissed cause she thinks that soompi is the cenetr fo the universe, just because shinhwa's not getting the attention she thinks they are getting, she is saying that they are being overrated and are being replaced. and what more is that she mentioned shinhwa first. as in the list started with shinhwa meaning the thread was started cause fo shinhwa and the rest of the stars are added cause she thinks they are similar with shinhwa.

ia m not being a war freak fan, i am just trying to defend our boys here.

now that their group activities have ended, they need our support more cause everybody will start saying evi, things aagin. argh.

PLUS!!!! many of the posters in the thread agreed with her view!!!! ahh!!!!!

i was so mad i made some icons and bsets... hehe, i will be dedicating these icons and bsets to her thread cause she inspired me ^^

ah!!!

show some shinhwa love guys!!!!! show show show!!!!

i am nearing tears here!!!!!

waa!!!!

hehe... ^^

hahaha!! not that old.. but im only 15!! XP i'm just turning 16 on december.. *rollseyes* im young... XP hahahaha

who the heck is yoosu? and jaeho? TOT; lols hahahahahhaa (are you reffering to dbsk members or other group?) :mellow:

LOL at the bolded comment, XP i noticed tht too.. like you can't easily find a guy who likes dbsk... unless he's a gay... XP hahhaa

YUP!! i lovvee the 6th album too~~ <333 but.. eric sang a part in track 13 right? XP hahaha it just amuses me when eric sings~~ kukuku.. cuz i can't really recognize his singing voice!!

anyway, and YEAH. NO ONE CAN REPLACE SHINHWA!!!! :w00t: they can always be the man of my dreams.. <333 i mean, how can they be? did anyone in the kpop scene (or maybe even outside korea...) had this kind of group? they are practically ALMOST perfect! [; that's very cliche and said too many times before,, but.. it's true right??

SHINHWA, HWAITING!!!!

but, it seems that the boys aren't that popular like they were during the 6th-7thjib.. iono why.. but it looks to me that way.. but anyway~ they are my number one, because they brought me to the kpop scene! and i can never ever imagine myself not listening to kpop... LOL. im STILL and will always be stuck with SHINHWA!!!!

Yeah, just giving you a heads up if you don't already know.

AWWW!!! i hope it goes well! ^^; too bad i couldn't go... T___T; kekeke.. i hope they really DO come here in the philippines!!!!! :w00t:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

hahaha!! not that old.. but im only 15!! XP i'm just turning 16 on december.. *rollseyes* im young... XP hahahaha

who the heck is yoosu? and jaeho? TOT; lols hahahahahhaa (are you reffering to dbsk members or other group?) :mellow:

LOL at the bolded comment, XP i noticed tht too.. like you can't easily find a guy who likes dbsk... unless he's a gay... XP hahhaa

YUP!! i lovvee the 6th album too~~ <333 but.. eric sang a part in track 13 right? XP hahaha it just amuses me when eric sings~~ kukuku.. cuz i can't really recognize his singing voice!!

anyway, and YEAH. NO ONE CAN REPLACE SHINHWA!!!! :w00t: they can always be the man of my dreams.. <333 i mean, how can they be? did anyone in the kpop scene (or maybe even outside korea...) had this kind of group? they are practically ALMOST perfect! [; that's very cliche and said too many times before,, but.. it's true right??

SHINHWA, HWAITING!!!!

AWWW!!! i hope it goes well! ^^; too bad i couldn't go... T___T; kekeke.. i hope they really DO come here in the philippines!!!!! :w00t:

hehe, jaeho is JAEjoong + yunHO = JAEHO!!!!! and yoosu is YOOchun + junSU = YOOSU!!!! hehe ^^ such such such love! i love love love jaeho ^^ but i love ricsyung more! bwahahahahah!!!!!

ALMOST perfect? ah, mind i say ALMOST perfect is an understatement? maybe OVERLY PERFECT? haha!!!!

6th!!!! eric did? didn't know that! *gotta listen* what part?????

NOW I AM LISTENING TO MINU's first album!!! i lov elove love choreom? cheorom? ah!!!!! i love it! plus FOR YOU!!!! i love minu's voice! it makes me wanna sway and!!!! and he puts so much feelings in his songs! he doesn't just sing, he sings with feelings. you can hear his stresses in his voice where it is needed, and softness in parts it is needed..! minu MODE!!!!

well, someone back said that they want minu, so i made a minu bset, to be released in the BATCH 02 of PROJECT ORANGE: here is a sneak peak....

shinhwabset6a.jpgshinhwabset6.jpg

^^

minu abs!!!!!

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOLOLOL!! :lol: i really thought you were talking abt other person! muahahaha!! you don't like changmin? awww keke so cute.. anywayss..

i think eric sang the first lines of 2nd verse...? im not sure though.. but i surely know that he sang (not rap) parts there, besides the chorus part. ^^; i listened it wayyy back~ kekeke. so yeah... his voice was kinda.. iono.. he kinda sounded drunk or something -_-; no offense.. (i just remembered, i knwe this by the eric thread before the crash! oh old days! heheheh)

anyway, it's 'cheoreom' [; keke, i have korean-english dictionary!! :w00t:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^LOLOLOL!! :lol: i really thought you were talking abt other person! muahahaha!! you don't like changmin? awww keke so cute.. anywayss..

i think eric sang the first lines of 2nd verse...? im not sure though.. but i surely know that he sang (not rap) parts there, besides the chorus part. ^^; i listened it wayyy back~ kekeke. so yeah... his voice was kinda.. iono.. he kinda sounded drunk or something -_-; no offense.. (i just remembered, i knwe this by the eric thread before the crash! oh old days! heheheh)

anyway, it's 'cheoreom' [; keke, i have korean-english dictionary!! :w00t:

hah, i think chnagmin is cute. but i love jaeho. haha

AH! gotta listen! eric.. hehe, he could sing better if he'd only practice!!!! i love his deep voice when he's narrating!!!!

cheoreom? ah!!!!! yeah, i love that song!!!! i'm saving it to my phone and making it my rongton! move aside BUMP!!!! haha

EDIT:;;

I OWNED A PAGE!!!!!!!!

ownage.gif

Guest cpopbaby19

^lol yeah.. i really like his deep voice in the narrations.. <333

he's the one narrating in Seworeui heunjok da borigo and midnight girl, right?

<333

ahhhh!!

Guest poloblue

really?? man! we should meet and marry each other! ahah! it'd be so cool to know a guy like him in real life... :P

someone you can spaszm with about shinhwa stuff. hehe.. DONGWAN IS SO HOT! gawd, we think of the same thing!!!!

i bought a korean book today worth 10 US dollars. haha. ia m so weird. i buy the most expensive stuff just because i have the money at the moment! argh!

hahaha, u crack me up! u always want to marry a male shinhwa fan!

n e ways, what do u mean by a korean book?????? a novel?

Guest cpopbaby19

^ ahaha true that. XP she's reallie reallie funny!

always beats anyone to it. LOL

i think she's talking at a learn korean book. ^^; you hardly find korean novels here. my korean friend bought hers in korea... or gets her books shipped from korea,..

^^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ ahaha true that. XP she's reallie reallie funny!

always beats anyone to it. LOL

i think she's talking at a learn korean book. ^^; you hardly find korean novels here. my korean friend bought hers in korea... or gets her books shipped from korea,..

^^

yes! that is what i am talking about! ^^

i bought one in power books ^^ and i love love love it! ahha, i need to read it now!!!! *goes off and read*

but have you watched gitara by parokya ni edgar? haha! man! i just saw it today! lols, and in YOUTUBE! i am so ashamed of myself! i should like OPM and not only kpop!!!! haha.

so yeah, i saw it and it was dedicated to their korean friends so they put in a lot of korean drama cliches. haha. it was so cute! and chito was wearing a KOREA shirt.

and they went to korea! that was why they were inspired! bwahahaha!!!! they said they didn't want to leave!

so why am i mentioning this? cause i just realised that Shinhwa is like PArokya ni edgar in a way ^^ i mean, their music is so diverse. well, they can sing novelty songs, rock songs, and ballads too. while shinhwa can sing any genre! ah!!!! plus parokya are very good friends and are also funny on and off cam ^^ ah. and they can be considered legends too! ahha ^^

i am talking nonsense.

don't mind me.

hahaha, u crack me up! u always want to marry a male shinhwa fan!

n e ways, what do u mean by a korean book?????? a novel?

:blush: i do?

i do not!!!!!

maybe.

it's just that i think it'd be great to be with a guy who shares your passion. ^^

righty?

^lol yeah.. i really like his deep voice in the narrations.. <333

he's the one narrating in Seworeui heunjok da borigo and midnight girl, right?

<333

ahhhh!!

yes! he's the one narrating there! ah!!! his narrations are oh so sexy!

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOL.

how much is the book, 500? T_T; the korean dictionary i have is worth 12000 won. LOL. it's from korea~~ where did you buy it? i've been looking for national bookstore branches around valenzuela and qc but i havent seen any single 'lern korean' book. suckksss! anyways, i havent seen the parokya mv yet. hahaha it sounds cute. XP is it from their new album? and i thought so too... parokya ni edgar is kinda like shinhwa (except that they're not that handsome/cute) XP muahahahhaa

Archived