Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64dujzMhvyk...feature=channel

"6...this is actually a number without any special meaning

but...when it comes to us, it becomes Shinhwa"

i 've watched this clip so many times but never got tired of it.

shows how much they love each other and how much it means for them to perform together.

i cant wait to see them together again

신화 사랑하오

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Thank you my love!

That's an awesome site!

..esp. when you're a really broke fan at the time. *raiseshand*

oh man..I remember those old shows.

..some of them aren't even arount anymore. =(

Ohh the momories.

1wawa3 - 17th March is the deadline.. in a sense.. cos i need to make a commemorative video, burn into cds and send to all the diff entertainment companies that shinhwa's in.

wo~ thanks for sharing the vids!!

It's been so long since I last replied here. I feel bad. ):

Thank you so much for posting all the different video links. I miss seeing them together and all this video is just the thing to help me.

I totally teared up when I was watching Minwoo suffering through his injury and when I watched the other members fussing over him.

I have a question, when is the dateline for the Shinhwa 11th project? Is it too late to participate? I'm gonna see what I can do to join in the fun.

And another thing, I was watching SGB the other day, in one of the segment, the question was 'who has won the KBS Deasang?' I was searching for Shinhwa's name under the 20 singers (groups and solos) they gave as potential answer but it's not there. My question is when they won the Daesang in 2004, which award presentation was it from? My memory is failing me right now. hehehehe.

Their 11th anniversary is less than a month's time, and I'm feeling excited.

I think Shinhwa won the Seoul Music Award Daesang then and the SBS one in 2004. Lee Sooyoung won the MBC Daesang for that year and Rain won the KBS one.

yes 11th anniversary is coming soon!! Send in photos of YOU supporting Shinhwa in action. It can be a picture of you with a room filled of shinhwa posters... anything! Send those photos and videos to shinhwa11th@gmail.com

Leave your messages for Shinhwa on the temporary website, shinhwa11th.wordpress.com

HAPPY 11th!!

Guest grumpynomore

^ love what you wrote at that poll crystalis! *votes*

-------

Did anyone happen to watch BOF episode 15? :)

After I saw the orange car and orange icing LOL...I just had to make a video although I didn't use either of those clips!

F6: Boys Before Flowers (SHINHWA)

please read description! :)

------

Hello peeps,

Had some time to browse around the k-music forum as a whole today and came across this poll ^__^

Shinhwa is not 'literally' on the poll, but you can vote for others and express your everlasting love for our boys XD (yeah, I already did...couldn't resist~~~ XD).

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=277202

I love what you wrote. When I saw the topic, I was actually waiting for you to reply. hehehe.

Anyway, I already replied a few days ago.

grumpynomore, hahaha. The video is hilarious! OMG. I can't stop laughing! hahahhaha. Love it! Owh, btw, do you have the link for the clip 0:16-0:29. The one where they were having an interview with MNet for Ivy Club, I think. I've seen that video before but I can't seem to find it now. Do you still have the link to the video? Thanks in advance (:

adikkeluangman, thanks for posting the pictures. LOL at Eric. What in the world is he doing? Awww..2nd generation idol groups. I love watching the old videos of them.

nglkt, thank you for answering my question. (: So Shinhwa won two Deasangs? I always thought it was three. Didn't they win the Golden Disk Award one too? Or am I wrong?

Guest kriza_09

Hello peeps,

Had some time to browse around the k-music forum as a whole today and came across this poll ^__^

Shinhwa is not 'literally' on the poll, but you can vote for others and express your everlasting love for our boys XD (yeah, I already did...couldn't resist~~~ XD).

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=277202

If only I got a nickle every time I answer that question, I would be rich by now.. LOL..

Actually, I have a similar question that has been bugging my mind for quite a while...

This question came up when I was watching the news report for a concert (I think it was Korean Pop night concert in Spore last Nov?)

The reporter was asking around people who were waiting for the artists at the airport: which artist/group do they like and why do they like him/her/them. All of the answers are basically because they're handsome, they're nice, they're hot, they can sing well, they can dance well, they're cute, they're funny. But those answers are too generic. All artists can be described by the same thing. And people might think the reasons are too shallow.

It really caught me off guard. I mean, if I were asked why I like Shinhwa, a 3-page essay might be just barely enough to describe Shinhwa. But if you were asked by a reporter and you can only give 2-3 sentences at most, what answer can you give that is uniquely Shinhwa and possibly surprise people and make them interested in Shinhwa, thinking that Shinhwa fans don't love Shinhwa for shallow reasons?

I probably would mention their friendship and their great personality and what I have learned from them to make me become a better person, but I just don't know how to put it in words into one concise sentence...

How about you guys??? I need some inputs to make my own default answer.. LOL...

Please think about it carefully...

edit: ok, i guess you don't need to make it into one sentence... as long as it's around 30 secs or 1 min., something that's short enough to answer when people ask..

===========================

I was watching BOF epi 15 and the only scene that made me cry was when Junpyo's mother said:

"I hope there will be no change in your love and support until Shinhwa becomes the best group in the whole world"

It's basically what they have been asking of us over and over again... it's as if the members were saying those words themselves... I felt like they were trying to remind us in case some of us were won over by Lee Min Ho or Kim Bum... *you know who you are!!* LOL.

Thanks crystalis unnie. You took the words out of our mouths!

Regarding BOF. I seriously do think that the scriptwriter is a shinhwa fan. everything shinhwa related in the show is attached with orange or really nice praises. haha xP

I just read the transcript of Hyesung's fanmeeting after inkigayo that day..

The fans asked who gave muri(Hyesung's SUPER ADORABLE DOG) to him?

He explained: "When I'm alone, I'll think about in a beautiful house with a beautiful dog... The dog was given by my parents. If Eric gave it to me, I would have abandoned it already"

RICSYUNG LOVE <333 I had no idea why he just had to mention Eric. Eric and Hyesung are really really good friends. HAHA

Wuri sweet Hyesung gave out sweets to his fans on that day as well!

hello

I really would to ask you if anyone have dvd 10 th anniversary shinhwa concert orange edition (korean version)?if you have so could you please tell me did orange edition have special features like making concert ?Because I saw the japanese version have 3 disc and they have concert making film and vcr making film .My friend say they have orange edition but didn't find the special features

thank you sorry for trouble you

hello

I really would to ask you if anyone have dvd 10 th anniversary shinhwa concert orange edition (korean version)?if you have so could you please tell me did orange edition have special features like making concert ?Because I saw the japanese version have 3 disc and they have concert making film and vcr making film .My friend say they have orange edition but didn't find the special features

thank you sorry for trouble you

I DO!! This version don't have the full videos of the concert makings and VCR makins (whatever that is), but it does consist of bits and parts of them practicing. Also at the end it includes a clip of them sitting and talking or reminiscing, they were wearing their macho clothes....did it help?

Guest g1na1011

anybody interested in a shinhwa poster from their 6th jib? ("Wedding")??

if so, pm me. im giving this away for free

Guest grumpynomore

i couldn't find the link for the whole SGB of hyesung and andy but i found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr_-pskh_Mk...feature=related

c/o kirra12JumperDM

I find it so cute how Andy and Hyesung dances to WILD EYES while sitting down! Andy only at the beginning but sungie all through out LOL.

hyesung's reaction when one of the jumper boys' started dancing to gee...priceless! he laughed and looked straight at Andy! LOL.

it's so nice to see 2 out of 6 in the same show! :)

Archived