[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

ah! 5:26 am and there's a new production note! yippee!!! :w00t: thank you, thank you!

wasn't able to comment on the previous ones, i didn't quite get the text message thing. coz the question starts with "among the members..." and their answers were (i guess) what they themselves usually text message. i thought they'd say something like, "oh, eric always sends this kind of message, hyesung this kind, etc."

everyone likes to sleep with hyesung (and again, who wouldn't?!?)!!! :sweatingbullets: but, is he really sure he'd like to sleep with dongwan? will he really be able to sleep with dongwan around? :lol: but i guess during bedtime wannie quiets down coz i remember he practically forced minwoo out of the dorm coz he was making too much noise. :lol: poor minwoo. but, i think minwoo answered hyesung to make up for when he said he'd rescue hyesung last if they were all drowning. :sweatingbullets: and jinnie probably meant he wants sungie to be a momjjang too (but frankly, i can't imagine hyesung with muscles a la kim jong kook :blink: ). and don't get me started with ricsyung...eric's answer (coz they were roommates before, right?) just goes to show that something really did happen during that time that they'll never reveal to us... :P

since everyone's desperately trying to figure out which shinhwa songs they like the most (an impossible choice, right?), i'd have to say that 'angel' will always hold a special place in my heart. i never wanted to listen to shinhwa's music before i heard 'angel' (i only wanted to see them on shows and such but never listen to their music - look how far i've come, huh?). actually, i don't think it's angel's melody that i particularly liked, i think i fell in love with it only when i read the translated lyrics... :blush: 'set free' is so, so great too, imo, and 'just one more time' is practically perfect. plus i remember listening to 'just 2 be with u,' 'i pray 4 u,' and 'time machine' nonstop... :D

edit: oh, robotic, the fanart! so darned cute!!! hyesung really looks like a little prince!!! but, and i'm sorry wannie fans, i don't get the sweet potato thing...somebody enlighten me please. thanks! ^_^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest robotic

speaking of favourite shinhwa songs;

i absolutely heart the oldies - 'i pray 4 u', 'young gunz', 'crazy' & 'chun il yoo hon'..

and have added to my favs - 'the snowy night', 'just one more time' & '2 ma luv'

the list goes on & continuously changes.. though music videos really help in making me fall for their songs

i don't get the sweet potato thing...somebody enlighten me please. thanks! ^_^

dongwan's dog is called sweet potato ('goguma')

it's so adorable and funny that the artist literally drew dongwan with a potato. keke ^^

sweet potato looks like a toy, cute as a button..

003811_1060956026_ermibjim.jpg

Guest nurkeyandie

^aww, how cute! thanks for that! wow, wannie's also a dog person? me too! i love dogs! i was looking at some old shinhwa pics and i realized wannie has such a sincere, bright smile! like when he's smiling, you really do feel his happiness. :blush:

er, must remember that i am a hyesung devotee...must remain loyal...must... :sweatingbullets:

Guest 80slitenite

[08.05.15][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 29: 10Q & 10A - Q7

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/m...tgirl13/q_7.jpg

Q7: If you could all live together in a dormitory again, who would you want to share your room with?

ERIC

This... what...

Hyesungie's opinion is also very important.. Ahem.

MINWOO

I want to be by myself even if you kill me ㅋㅋ Because I'm very precious...

Hmm... With Hyesung?

DONGWAN

I want to sleep holding Andy.

HYESUNG

Dongwan,

I'll have fun with Professor Kim~~ Dooroorara~~

JUNJIN

Shin Hyesung

I want to train him up.

ANDY

I want to be by myself! In the living room!!

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 虫虫猪猪@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Hahahhahaha these answers are the best!!!! I love this question I think the most so far! Sungie is a hot item. hehehehe

i'm seriously loving these 10th anniversary production notes <3

hyesung seems like such a fun target for the shinhwa boys :sweatingbullets:

wonder what junjin has in mind with 'training him up'. lol

the good ol' shinhwa dormitory times must've been one hell of a riot

if only they would really do it again.. *sniffles*

not sure if you guys have seen these wonderful shinhwa fanart..

they're too cute not to share & rofl at dongwan's dog aka sweet potato

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...496854_file.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...124176_file.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...750454_file.gif

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...420277_file.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...697970_file.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...204230_file.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...396424_file.jpg

credits: http://www.cyworld.com.cn/clockworkorange

omg thank you for sharing robotic! Wannie's goguma XDDD

i love this girl's artwork. her style is definetly old school. so cute

Guest kfosho

lol

ur post make it sounded like i told u that i pray for u is ur fav song

:sweatingbullets:

ha ha ha

weird

okay then angel is ur fav

mine is still i pray for u

:lol:

ahah reading my comment over, i sound kind of mean.

sorryyyy.

Guest kriza_09

Q7: If you could all live together in a dormitory again, who would you want to share your room with?

ERIC

This... what...

MINWOO

Hmm... With Hyesung?

DONGWAN

HYESUNG

Dongwan,

JUNJIN

Shin Hyesung

I want to train him up.

ANDY

eric didn't really answer the question... but i think he was saying 'i want to sleep with hyesung, but we need to listen to his opinion too...'

i can't understand why hyesung chose dongwan... i mean, you won't be able to even move when he's sleeping, coz he's too sensitive..

about junjin's answer, he literally said 'i want to make him strong'

and poor andy wants to sleep alone even in the living room....

i strongly believe something must have happened between eric and hyesung when they were roommates... and the crime scene must've been their bedroom..

i'm guessing it happened around 2001... coz hyesung was still not afraid of heavy skinship with eric when they had a sleepover during their 3rd album activity (2000).. he literally laid on top of eric facing him (with other members squishing them from the top)... then when eric said 'i want to sleep, give me some milk', hyesung was like without second thought offering his breast (lol!) and he even let eric sitting on top of him... and suddenly, hyesung turned rather cold towards eric during 4th jib... like they didn't play around together that much... hyesung played more with junjin... then in one of a talk show they were asked 'since January 1st 2001, how many have you kissed/boboed/whatever as long it's on the lips with a girl?' then hyesung said he had to make a confession... it wasn't with a 'she', but a 'he'... and of course we know that the 'he' is eric... but i'm guessing that kiss (i think they did more than just a kiss though) is 'THE' incident that started all this oil-water relationship thing... someone should ask this question to any shinhwa member who will go on Sang Sang Plus 2...

------

as much as i'm always looking forward to the next production note, i have this super sad feeling every time the new one is out... i can't help but thinking that we're getting closer to Q10... and once Q10 is out, then what???? the long dreaded non-activity period will take place... :tears: i really hope they have something else for us......

Guest angel2nyt

ERIC

This... what...

MINWOO

Hmm... With Hyesung?

DONGWAN

HYESUNG

Dongwan,

JUNJIN

Shin Hyesung

I want to train him up.

ANDY

why dont they just all sleep in one room.. hahaha

but the magnae doesnt want to sleep with anyone of them

4 out of 6 wants hyesung3 out of 5.. but hyesung wants wannie

ive seen pictures of dongwan really sleeping.. i think he was beside lee sung jin from nrg.and he was SO adorable

Guest jean_kkp

i strongly believe something must have happened between eric and hyesung when they were roommates... and the crime scene must've been their bedroom..

i'm guessing it happened around 2001... coz hyesung was still not afraid of heavy skinship with eric when they had a sleepover during their 3rd album activity (2000).. he literally laid on top of eric facing him (with other members squishing them from the top)... then when eric said 'i want to sleep, give me some milk', hyesung was like without second thought offering his breast (lol!) and he even let eric sitting on top of him... and suddenly, hyesung turned rather cold towards eric during 4th jib... like they didn't play around together that much... hyesung played more with junjin... then in one of a talk show they were asked 'since January 1st 2001, how many have you kissed/boboed/whatever as long it's on the lips with a girl?' then hyesung said he had to make a confession... it wasn't with a 'she', but a 'he'... and of course we know that the 'he' is eric... but i'm guessing that kiss (i think they did more than just a kiss though) is 'THE' incident that started all this oil-water relationship thing... someone should ask this question to any shinhwa member who will go on Sang Sang Plus 2...

------

as much as i'm always looking forward to the next production note, i have this super sad feeling every time the new one is out... i can't help but thinking that we're getting closer to Q10... and once Q10 is out, then what???? the long dreaded non-activity period will take place... :tears: i really hope they have something else for us......

kyaaaaa!!! well put! i theorized with this before but i cannot pinpoint exactly WHEN RicSyung started to have this special relationship. from your analysis im convinced it IS during 4th album promo. kudos to u, kriza!

damn. no no no!!! im having fun in this thread, i love coming here and seeing all the orange and updates... when they completely stop activities, whats gonna happen to us? T.T sobs. im having an emo moment because i just read an article where dongwan said that shinhwa isnt everything to him anymore. (dongwan's thread) i understand that the boys are all grown up and lead their happy lives, still treat shinhwa as family, but i cant help but feel sad that shinhwa is different, yet the same. its just me, i hope, because i feel like im a selfish person after saying all that.

the members are always saying how much tougher it is to go on solo activities, how stressful and tiring. but with shinhwa its very enjoyable and fun. im starting to wonder why they want to go solo. and THEN i remember they have different dreams, essentially. different approaches towards music that they want to develop as well. i support them indivdually but u cant imagine how much my heart wants them to stay together like before... okay im gonna stop before i get thrown out of this thread. >.<

Guest love!melody

hmmmmmmm. i see that hyesung is the most popular LMAO i wonder why??? he got 3 out of 5 votes haha! but hyesung wants to share a room with dongwan LOL hehehe and dongwan wants to share with andy so he can hold him ROFL but andy wants to be by himself LOL awwwww~ how cute ^^ the shinhwa members are just adorable <333 they should all share a room together ... then again, it'll be too hectic with all 6 gorgeous men in the same room LOL

Guest angel2nyt

kyaaaaa!!! well put! i theorized with this before but i cannot pinpoint exactly WHEN RicSyung started to have this special relationship. from your analysis im convinced it IS during 4th album promo. kudos to u, kriza!

damn. no no no!!! im having fun in this thread, i love coming here and seeing all the orange and updates... when they completely stop activities, whats gonna happen to us? T.T sobs. im having an emo moment because i just read an article where dongwan said that shinhwa isnt everything to him anymore. (dongwan's thread) i understand that the boys are all grown up and lead their happy lives, still treat shinhwa as family, but i cant help but feel sad that shinhwa is different, yet the same. its just me, i hope, because i feel like im a selfish person after saying all that.

the members are always saying how much tougher it is to go on solo activities, how stressful and tiring. but with shinhwa its very enjoyable and fun. im starting to wonder why they want to go solo. and THEN i remember they have different dreams, essentially. different approaches towards music that they want to develop as well. i support them indivdually but u cant imagine how much my heart wants them to stay together like before... okay im gonna stop before i get thrown out of this thread. >.<

well we'll be kicked out together.. haha

anyways.. i dont think shinhwa has always been everything to the members ever since the beginning

shinhwa is an integral part of them(or they are a part of or make shinhwa, which one would you like to prefer), not them as a whole being, we must always remember that they are a group of individuals who have different preferences

this weird feeling of half-emptiness

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.05.16][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 30: 10Q & 10A - Q8

q_8.jpg

Q8: Lately what have you been immersing yourself in?

ERIC

Midi equipment and virtual instruments

MINWOO

Music, and my instruments

DONGWAN

My camera. Photography.

And the things that appear in my photographs.

HYESUNG

Loneliness,.,,

JUNJIN

My 1st official album,

My heart and my desire to prove myself, all contained in the album

ANDY

Watching movies by myself...Quietly..

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Guest 80slitenite

Poor Sungie T_T

Andy wants to sleep alone in the living room to watch movies. aiyah~ these two sound depressed.

Guest jean_kkp

^ thanks Su for translating and posting here! ...hyesung and andy just love to play the lonely card, eh? dont they know that if they reach out many ppl want to understand and play with them? haha. there you go, for lonely huge stars. go and play with dongwan! since dongwan always sound lonely in his diary entries too. haha. lonely people end up together.

on another note KYAAA ITS THE LAST THIRD NOTE ALREADY!!! DDD=

well we'll be kicked out together.. haha

anyways.. i dont think shinhwa has always been everything to the members ever since the beginning

shinhwa is an integral part of them(or they are a part of or make shinhwa, which one would you like to prefer), not them as a whole being, we must always remember that they are a group of individuals who have different preferences

this weird feeling of half-emptiness

thanks for reassuring me. haha.

well... i agree AND disagree. im sure they had a lot going for them from the beginning. but i can remember clearly this interview early in the debut, where they said all of them want nothing but success for shinhwa. not only because they SAID so, but i can feel it from their eyes, that they were going ALL OUT for shinhwa and nothing else matters. they lived together for years, danced and sang and trained together, got into all sorts of s.h.i.t and trouble together, got despised by others together. i believe that at that point of them, when they were struggling and in the early stages of success, shinhwa was everything to them. they were too busy to do anything else anyway.haha.

but yes, i shall try my best to tell myself 6 men formed shinhwa, not the other way round. <s>shinhwa producing 6 men.</s>

edit: i realise that when i say richard simmons it comes out as mini cooper. interesting. haha

Guest pao719

I'm sooo glad I'm awake at this hour! Thanks for the production note midnightgirl!!!

Aww...poor Sungie is lonely!! I'm sure there's plenty of volunteers to help him with that!!

And Andy...he could be watching movies with someone :rolleyes:

I love these production notes! Instead of just 10 they should have asked....100? lol

I'm so excited I'll be seeing Minwoo on Saturday!! I know some of you are going, hope to see you there!!

Guest angel2nyt

^ thanks Su for translating and posting here! ...hyesung and andy just love to play the lonely card, eh? dont they know that if they reach out many ppl want to understand and play with them? haha. there you go, for lonely huge stars. go and play with dongwan! since dongwan always sound lonely in his diary entries too. haha. lonely people end up together.

on another note KYAAA ITS THE LAST THIRD NOTE ALREADY!!! DDD=

thanks for reassuring me. haha.

well... i agree AND disagree. im sure they had a lot going for them from the beginning. but i can remember clearly this interview early in the debut, where they said all of them want nothing but success for shinhwa. not only because they SAID so, but i can feel it from their eyes, that they were going ALL OUT for shinhwa and nothing else matters. they lived together for years, danced and sang and trained together, got into all sorts of s.h.i.t and trouble together, got despised by others together. i believe that at that point of them, when they were struggling and in the early stages of success, shinhwa was everything to them. they were too busy to do anything else anyway.haha.

but yes, i shall try my best to tell myself 6 men formed shinhwa, not the other way round. <s>shinhwa producing 6 men.</s>

edit: i realise that when i say richard simmons it comes out as mini cooper. interesting. haha

that the soompi filter doing what its supposed to do hehe(about the mini cooper thing)

that's because i edited my post.. hahaha

it was supposed to be long, but i edited it, because i felt it was too long,

i was suppose to explain about why i said that, but deleted it anyways :ph34r:

our sungie is lonely..

does he need a hug?

does he want me to fly to korea to be there for him?

hahaha

andy..

does he need a movie companion?

nah.. solbi's there

i bet eric's fans are SO happy right now.. they give him some pretty expensive gifts for his birthday(for recording and stuff) and judging from his answer, he is enjoying it them

i noticed from their answers that junjin was serious in answering the questions

and didnt you guys find it weird that hyesung said he was lonely, but he is so happy in that picture

its the 8th question already, we're so nearing the 10th one

oppaduel, we need MORE production notes

Guest nurkeyandie

omg why so early? the production note i mean? i'm still thankful, though.

*sigh* hyesung...again, you're saying you're lonely...so you've been lonely for what, a year now? :tears: what are we going to do with you?!? no, scratch that, what are you doing?!? everyone's wondering...are you working at all on your next album? why aren't there any news of what you're up to? plus, if you're lonely, just look at the recent production notes: half of shinhwa want to room with you. seriously, i love you but i'm kinda mad at you too coz of the way you hole yourself up with your video games...you should go out more! :P

and if what i've said above won't get me kicked out of this thread, lemme just say that i also became sad when i read dongwan's interview, coz he said in the future, they'll just be doing concerts and prolly won't be appearing as a group on shows...which begs the question: what's gonna happen to fans like me who for myriads of reasons beyond our control have very slim chances of travelling and attending your concerts?!? :tears:

but since i don't want to end on such a sad note, i think the only explanation why half of shinhwa want to be roomies with hyesung is this: coz hyesung's pretty! :lol:

Guest miaka0210

[08.05.16][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 30: 10Q & 10A - Q8

wow! another production note! that was fast! Hyesung why are you lonely??

You should text Andy and play with him since his by himself. :D

2 more to go huh? Don't know why but this is actually making feel sad.

I won't have any production to look forward to after this is done. :tears:

sniff sniff.....

Nurkeyandie- Yeah i read that too... it really is sad. i'm also like you, i too have a very very slim

chance of traveling so I won't be able to see them in person when they get to have concerts. this is

making me sad again.... :tears:

the whole day i've been thinking why oh why did they choose hyesung..... I was debating whether

it could be that his the cleanest person in the group or is it that he doesn't snore that much compared to the

other members. and of course at the end I got a big headache after all those thinking... hehehe

but thanks to your guess it made me happy all over again since I've been so sad the whole day hahahaha... :lol: thanks!!!

Oh by the way the first part of golden fishery up already. It's really funny when minwoo kept saying that they'll(shinhwa) kill each other. but of course we all know that will never happen. i just kinda hate the mc's though. they kept talking and talking. minwoo and andy could only answer why the mc's ask them a question. but still worth it. B)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hvYlXAVNi24

Archived