[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest meera

wow...i didnt know that they've been in d industry 4 10 years already....

im quite a fan but still quite new....

no wonder there are some pics which looks a lil bit funny n old...

n thanx mommie alice 4 subbing mv run....

much appreciate.....

dongwan looks super hot in that mv....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the translated articles.

By the way... did anyone order the Shinhwa figurines.....??? because I wanna know how it actually looks like, since I was planning to buy it too.

If someone received it, would you kindly post a picture of it. Thanks.

Guest angel2nyt

some things i just picked up from we got married:

2. at some point dongwan drank from solbi's cup... i guess they're pretty close..

really he did?

i need to watch it again

i do think she is in good terms with some of the members

Guest kriza_09

ahhhh... we got married is just so cuteeeee!!!

it's like shinhwa concert highlight!!!! ^^

dang why must they show that concert ending clip!?????

it was less than 10 secs but it managed to make me cry again....

it was a 4-hour concert... but how could the clip they showed be that short?????

----

kyaaa.... minwoo is on ganda tour again!!!! this time he brought a guest.... and the guest is dongwan!!!! waaaa... i totally didn't expect it...

Guest robotic

You guys should check out this latest subbed shinhwa vid.

Wanjin are so cute and playful.

D: not creak, nor crazying but crazy..

J: i have period now.. don't touch me, i'm nervous :blink:

Q. who is a better actor, DW or JJ?

D: JJ is better in serious scene because he has this serious look..

*Jin seriously powders his face*

.. i don't think so -_-

'mv shooting becomes a hostage drama'

Shinhwa - Crazy MV making > http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCvyiowt4yk < eng sub!

- credits to guardedgreen

---

gah~ i can't wait to watch the latest 'we got married' ep

Guest angel2nyt

OMG Woodong is on Ganda tour! I had no idea! Hurry and catch it on MBC streaming!

http://www.tvsbox.com/

bye

Minwoo fan dance so COOL :0

Dongwan's too adorable ^^

edit: Alas, no stripping by our two Shinhwa momjjiangs on the show lolz

AND I WAS SERIOUSLY EXPECTING THAT TO HAPPEN

hahaha

when one of the hosts(?) starting taking off his shirt, i was like.. how about minwoo or wannie hahaha

when dongwan was running down that hill(?), he looked really funny, and started laughing himself

hahaha

and did you noticed during that hand game with minwoo..maybe everyone was was just watching intently ..if dongwan's laugh wasnt that loud, it would have been too quiet

Guest jangneri

daym. I should have gone online earlier then I would have known they were both on the show. I only know Minwoo was going there, I didn't know Dongwan will be there too. huhu. I just have to wait for someone to upload this then.

[08.05.04][News] Minwoo Shanghai Concert, Stolen the China girl's heart away

[08.05.04][News] Minwoo's mom became a star

[08.05.04][News] Minwoo, "China fans a little dangerous"

minwan together? aw how cute! bringing a guest and it was ur brother wannie ^^. wish i could see it live *sigh*

ahh so many clips again kassuma xD rawwrr *watchs them before hw * haha

robotic ahh me too!! i almost forgot! i only rememberd today was catching up on hw day -_____- cant wait until later we can watch the episode keke. thanks for the clip o___o i loved their 7th album ^^

Guest miaka0210

arghhhhhh!!!!!! i wish I was online when it was shown!!!! WOODONG LOVE!!!!

DAMN!!! hopefully someone will ulpaod a clip or two of it!!!

Guest nutzie

minwan on ganda tour, i caught it live.. it wasn't much.. i guess it was so short because we got married was stretched this time [or maybe it's been like that all along, i don't know..]

i think overall, minwan didn't get much screen time anyways.. i only remembered 3 things where they were the "main", 2 for minwoo and 1 for dongwan..

1. minwoo did this martial arts performance [?] at the beginning [and this was when i realized that minwan were on, as i was about to close my tvants]

2. dongwan did the funny running thingy [which i thought was pretty entertaining =P]

3. minwoo had this hand slapping competition with some martial art boy from the other team and he won [yay~~ he was the first one from his team too!! i was expecting dongwan to go out too, but i guess he didn't/got edited out -_-"]

and that's about it.. and they didn't show much shinhwa in we got married either.. but they managed to catch the emotion of the concert, so kudos to them [okay i admit, i cried >_<"] and one of the MCs made a comment about eric's yellow pants [which cracked me up, cos it WAS a pretty weird choice of color, but it makes it so much easier to track him in concert clips, especially when they're blurry..]

Guest miaka0210

don't worry nutzie i cried as well when I watched it.

Brings back memories I guess.... :tears:

that just made me miss them even more!!! arrgghhh!!!!

I really do wish they would promote!!! seriously I bet

if they did, tv ratings would definitely would go up!

Even my sister who wasn't a fan before and thought I was going

crazy for nothing, wants to see them on shows BADLY!!!

Guest jean_kkp

ah!!! i was on a holiday the weekend so i didnt get to stream any show, the minwan one and WE GOT MARRIED! i love We Got Married and having shinhwa on it just makes it perfect. thanks to those who uploaded it, i get to watch it later ^^

recently, ive been feeling a little sad because this period is probably the last few months we can see shinhwa on tv. so kudos to those in youtube who are collecting old videos of shinhwa already. im sure in the next 4 years ill be watching and rewatching their old clips. youtubers can subsribe to saturn2u because she is up to her 2nd phase of old shinhwa clips.

edit: just watched the cut from WGM and im really sad now T.T haha. the clip was too touching!!! how am i gonna live life without shinhwa in the next 4 years? suddenly the reality of this is sinking in... someone help me!!!

^

^

omg dong wan looks so good in the ganda tour thing.

and its so good to see other shinhwa members on shows!!

minwoo was freaking hilarious when they were playing the hand slapping balance game.

and here are some pics from Hyori's Off the Record.

Eric's supposed to come on next episode

YAY~

nwbm89.jpg

jt84fl.jpg

de9mp.jpg

oqep6t.jpg

captures made by me :]

its okay to post eric pics in here right?

i mean he doesnt have his own thread in the korean music section since he hasnt released his solo or anything... :/

Guest nurkeyandie

^ well, you're not the only one feeling sad, jean. i'm kinda sad too coz it seems we've been scammed by rev ent (peace concert) after all. i really, really thought i was gonna see hyesung (and junjin and minwoo)...i looked forward to it big time, bought my outfit and a new camera...but there are more unfortunate people than me coz at least i live in pasadena, unlike those who bought plane tickets and hotel reservations...

anyway, thanks to everyone on this thread coz at least the updates, pics, and esp the woodong clip made me smile. what is the ganda tour btw? sorry, i don't know that show/program at all.

and also, is it just me who's still as crazy about 'just one more time' as the first time the song came out? i swear, i still find it so perfect and i don't think i'll ever get tired of listening to it. i know now that objectively speaking it's a great song, coz i have a friend who i don't see often who's totally unaware of shinhwa, of k-pop, of anything korean-related, and she came by my apartment one time, and 'just one more time' was playing, on loop, and she was at my place just 30 minutes maybe, and then weeks later we met up again and the song was playing in my car and she goes, "omg. that song is imprinted in my heart." and it's so out of character for her to say something that weird or mushy and i was so elated coz she was saying how she wasn't actively listening to it the first time she heard it in my apartment (like for her it was just background music, she didn't even realize it was on loop) but when she heard it again, she said the song felt so familiar and it felt so nice to hear it again, like it was some long-lost song/piece of music that she was so happy to hear again. aww... :tears:

edit: ok, so i think what our boys are doing is they're promoting the album by their solo appearances and not by appearing as a group, which of course works too, but dang, i really, really, really want them to do group promotions! oh, to see them once again goofing off and having fun together...*hopes*

Archived