hi angel2nyt,in the pics you didn´t put junjin solo photos...why? :mellow:

i swear it was there..

ill just post it here anyway

i really didnt notice that

07li3xq2.jpg

14at2gu8.jpg

Guest jerrybabie26
eric and wannie are going next year..

but dongwan will be the first one in, i suppose..

if im not mistake eric is supposed to be first one.. but again these are just plans..

so let's just wait and see

o... thanks for that... i was thinking that it finally makes sense when they said it would probably take 3-6 something years before all of them got together again in the same stage.

i have a question... when they're in army are they not allowed to produce albums? even if they dont do any sort of performances?

[07.12.10] [News] "Shinhwa will be back"
right about now... i wish they were already coming back ^^

No they are not allowed to produce albums or appear on any shows.

3-6 years! EAAAAK! I'm going to be 50 by the time they get together again! I was asking my friends at work "what am I going to do when they go into army" and they told me to choose another "boyand" to like. They just don't get it! LOL! I do like Se7en and Bi but it's just not the same. It'll be long time before they get together but at least we'll be seeing solo activities so we won't be cut off completely!

o... thanks for that... i was thinking that it finally makes sense when they said it would probably take 3-6 something years before all of them got together again in the same stage.

i have a question... when they're in army are they not allowed to produce albums? even if they dont do any sort of performances?

right about now... i wish they were already coming back ^^

Guest kriza_09

^hmm... now that you mentioned it... if it really takes 6 years for all of them to complete the s*rv*c*, i'll be 27 by the time they come back... 27!!!!!

seriously, why don't they go all at once?????

[07.12.10] [News] "Shinhwa will be back"

oh.. that was for sure! but just thinking 6 years without Shinhwa?! that was like a lifetime! my gosh!

yay! at last fancams! i've been waiting for that for so long! wahohoho.. the snowy night perf was awesome! ahohoho.. and i dunno, but i really really like sungie's hair right now.. wahohoho!

oh.. btw, has anyone of you got a clip when they won the daesang in 2004?? can anyone pm me?? pls. pls. thanks in advance!!

and another one, i have been watching old clips of Shinhwa.. besides Cherish, had they sang acapella other than that song??

Guest robotic

I was wondering the same thing - why does wannie look so down..

He's usually all happy and smiley.

I agree with you maymay - hyesung's looking so good.

He's my favourite in the Japan series of concert and interview photos <3

C'mon, who doesn't dig his cute ponytail?

Guest loving_D

agree with all of you. wannie sure looks unhappy in those pics...

thanks for the pics! i'm slowly starting to like sungie's hairstyle...but still can't understand eric's...

I couldn't stop laughing after I saw Eric's hair! LOL! I want to grab the scissor and cut it off! LOL! (If my sons did that, I would cut it off!) LOL!

Maybe it's my age but having problem with Hyesung's ponytail too! He has beautiful styled hair...with he wouldn't tie it in pony tail.

Dongwan's hair is little wacky too.

However LOVE Minwoo's hair!

agree with all of you. wannie sure looks unhappy in those pics...

thanks for the pics! i'm slowly starting to like sungie's hairstyle...but still can't understand eric's...

Thanks everyone for the news articles and pictures! Seeing them together is so beautiful. I do notice that they are really, like really hitting the Japanese market right now.

Eric's hair does look a bit weird, but I'm ok with it. LOL Minwoo's hair has got to be the best, though. I haven't gotten around to seeing the fan cams yet, but I will watch it later.

Out of the Winter Story 07 single, I love "I'll Never Let You Go" the most. =D

yes eric's hairdo is very weird, but if you look at it for a while, it starts to grow on you.

hey you have to give him props for sporting this hairdo.

Guest picklypickly

I was looking at those pictures and I was like "Hey! Jinnie's wearing his outfit from the photoshoot!" I think I noticed right away cause the rest of them are in silvers, greys and blacks so Jinnie really stands out. But then it dawns on me.... wait... they're ALL wearing their photoshoot outfits. lol.

I love the heart chain picture. I wish they had completed it. It'd make for a really great graphic.

Guest raina_flor

i still think the reason why wannie is sad is because he still not feeling well. i remember him saying that he has a flu on his way to japan. hope he is okay now.

Guest raina_flor

[07.12.10] [News] Shinhwa Japan Concert last word "Please dont forget us."

Shinhwa on Dec 9th evening 5pm in Japan Tokyo hold '2007 Japan Shinhwa Forever' concert. Shinhwa on Dec 6th had hold one in Japan Nagoya, 8th in Saitama concert. In Nagoya had attracted 8000 fans to the concert and in saitama's concert had attract 13000 fans, a total experience to feel Shinhwa's popularity in Japan.

Especially Kim Dongwan & Eric will be enlisting next year. Towards this fact, this will be their last stage performance in Japan, thus they had hold a special and appreciation towards the Japanese fans. Shinhwa no matter after 3~4 years in Korea or in overseas, to gather these 6 men together will be a difficulty.

Shinhwa on the day's concert express "This is a long waited concert being hold under the name of Shinhwa and with 6 of us together too" and he continue "In the coming future, it will be difficult for us to be together. Even if so, hope everybody please don't forget us, please keep supporting us."

Then added up "In the future no matter where we are, what we are doing, please do support us" "We will bring more good album to everybody. Because there is fans, Shinhwa will always feel happy."

Source:newsen & oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

[07.12.10][news] Shinhwa: Teary at their last Japan concert before enlistment

"Suddenly I felt a sense of warmth in my heart, and I was about to cry."

Shinhwa members expressed this sentiment at their last Japan concert before their army enlistment.

Shinhwa held the 2007 JAPAN TOUR SHINHWA FOREVER concert on 9 Dec for more than 13,000 Japanese fans. They began the tour with a concert on 6 Dec in Nagoya and ended the tour with two concerts in Saitama over 8 and 9 Dec. Especially since Eric and Dongwan will be enlisting into the army soon, this will be the last concert in Japan for the group.

After the concert ended, Shinhwa members all said, "Thank you very much. We all cried secretly during the concert." Minwoo in particular said, "When we were singing I Pray 4 U, I closed my eyes gently because I started to feel this warmth in my heart. I was really so moved that I was about to cry. We always try to do our best at our concerts so that we won't leave any room for regrets. I'm really very glad that the members are all together now."

Expressing his thoughts about the last concert in Japan with the members, Andy said, "Did you see me during the concert? I had my back facing everyone because I was wiping my tears away."

After ending the Japan leg of the tour, Shinhwa will perform in Shanghai on 15 Dec, after which solo and group activities will proceed simultaneously. They will also be released their 9th album on March next year.

Source: oceans

Chi trans: 打�$(D??@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

Guest robotic
I love the heart chain picture. I wish they had completed it. It'd make for a really great graphic.

Yeah, it would've been cool to have a complete Shinhwa heart chain..

..but seeing that Eric and Hyesung were next to each other..

hehehe - we know what they're like!

Consider the members old attempt at couple/heart poses;

minjin V V, wandy <3 <3 ... ricsyung <3 V (rofl)

5700ebdcf0386ba1cd116612.jpg

On another note: I'm completely in love with 'The Snowy Night'.. it's been playing on repeat nonstop

Also the concert fancams are love.

i'm sorry, after [probably] bombing my exam, i'm not in the mood to think about their army enlistment thingy.. so i tried to cheer up myself by going on youtube and found fancam of the snowy night @ japan concert..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jr9Z1zFdHng

the pilgyo unleashed his power!! hahahah he's so freaking hyper.. it's so funny.. cute how they're all swaying left and right on the staircase ^o^ i think it's a hyesung focused fancam though [it didn't go to eric during his rapping part T-T] but then you catch a glimpse of hyesung spinning around, and trying to spin junjin around.. and at the end you can see eric chasing dongwan to the other side of the stage.. the snow spray looks like farts =X

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IiXUEGNKgc8

found another one!! i think this one's from the other japan concert.. this time it's a dongwan fancam, but we can see the other half of the members =P [of course i'm referring to eric, who else??] it's so cute how minwandy were pointing to junjin when his turn came.. and then look at eric running to hyesung during his part to shower him with the fake snow [aww ricsyung~~] and then junjin joined them.. and also, at the corner of the video towards the end, you can see eric showering junjin with fake snow -_- geez that boy.. *shakes head*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GebvpWRc9MA

minsyung on manwon [sung eun vs hong rokki] the dance is so funny.. hahahaha.. and hyesung's reaction is so laughable.. i think i'm going on a youtube frenzy O_o [been editing this post twice since i posted]

Archived