[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for the pictures. WOW! 13,000 people! That is great.

I really hope we get to see the concert and hopefully they'll release March concert DVD.

According to the 2008 schedule, it looks like we'll have more of individual activities after 9th album.....can't decide if it's good new or bad news....this means it'll take long time before we'll see them all together again (looks like everyone is enlisting at different times).

Saitama Concert Pics

there were 13000 people in the crowd during the concert last night

Guest tunggal

[07.12.09] [News] Shinhwa's plans for end Dec 2007 to 2008

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5627/20...12d52155iu7.jpg

▲Eric

The livewire of the group Eric will personally involve himself in the planning of a drama based on the concept of Prison Break, and he has also suggested to the members to all participate in the drama. It's an idea that he got from a Japanese manga series, and the concept will be similar to that of the American hit series.

The Snowy Night, the main track of the Winter Story 2007 album released on 6 Dec, featured Eric's lyrics and rap. He will also decide on his next drama project before March 2008.

Source: sportskhan

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

wooo..this one really cool!!... I hope the project may become reality..:w00t:

Guest fatty cat

hi, a newbie here.. :)

just want to ask did shinhwa sing perfect man in chinese and english version? cos i thought that i heard these 2 version b4...

thanks. :)

Guest robotic

Seems like Shinhwa enjoyed and performed well in the Japan concerts.

Can't believe they're nearing the end of their group activities before enlistment.

Well I look forward to their China concert and the new year with brings us more of Shinhwa.

P.S.

How cute was their 'Snowy Night' performance...

Watching them play and fool around with the 'snow' really brings a smile to one's face

just want to ask did shinhwa sing perfect man in chinese and english version? cos i thought that i heard these 2 version b4...

Yup - they did do a Chinese and English cover of 'Perfect Man' though the original Korean version always is best.

Who ever wants the Chinese and English versions - feel free to PM me.

Guest fatty cat

Seems like Shinhwa enjoyed and performed well in the Japan concerts.

Can't believe their nearing the end of their group activities before enlistment.

Well I look forward for their China concert and the new year with brings us more of Shinhwa.

P.S.

How cute was their 'Snowy Night' performance...

Watching them play and fool around with the 'snow' really brings a smile to one's face

Yup - they did do a Chinese and English cover of 'Perfect Man' though the original Korean version always is best.

Who ever wants the Chinese and English versions - feel free to PM me.

thanks! :)

tot i was wrong... cos i happened to chance upon these 2 versions and tot which other singers sand the 2 different languages versions...

but after i listen, i guess it was shinhwa cos the pronuication isnt native speakers.. heee...

hi robotic, do u happen to have the lyrics to both chinese n english versions?

Guest robotic

fatty cat - Here I've just googled the english lyrics.

Shinhwa - Perfect Man (English)

Yeah

Ohhhh

Girl I dream of you all day

You took my breath away

Cause you are the one

Sometimes love just comes and goes

[but my love will never die]

I can prove this to you

Darlin I know I was made to love you

And want you for me why

My love is for you only

Did you know that you are always on my mind ?

I know I've gone crazy for you

Even through the long and endless night

If you call I'll be right there holding u tight

Girl I dream of u all day

You took my breath away

Cause you are the one

Promise you that I will be

the man and give all that you need

My heart is crying for you

baby can you please

Rescue me?

Never knew that I would love you so

[but now you are all that I need]

Holdin on to u, u are part of me

I know that I was wrong

But times have changed and

Girl I want u back with me

The way our love used to be

How I wish that you could

Feel my broken heart

Or is your love fading away ?

May I be your lovin baby ?

Want you here beside me

Please come back to me

You took my breath away

Cause you are the one

baby can you please

You see, the perfect man is who I be

sittin on top with ya

but more swifter

stronger than your nob liquor

money hoes and clothes

don't let the clues get ya

they not fair.

lonely night without u by my side

So just take my hand and trust in me

All I know that I love u I cannot let go

baby let me love u and spend my life with u til eternity

You and I are meant to be

Our love is like a fantasy

I will never leave u alone baby

Never felt like this before

and now I'm beggin u to stay

I will follow u

Cause I want u

Need u

You took my breath away

Cause you are the one

baby can you please

Sorry - can't find the Chinese lyrics

Even though I'm Chinese I can't read it..

I'm practically more Aussie than I am Chinese T_T"

Shinhwa's the one main thing that ties me with Asian entertainment

Perfect Man Chinese romanization > http://www.amethystlyrics.com/Lyrics/S/Shinhwa/49.htm

Guest nvr2clich3

The pics are SO WELL TAKEN!! Look at the audience!! And i believe that one with their arms open is the last pose for T.O.P right? Love that one! <3

Guest picklypickly

Finally! Fancams!

YT of Snowy Night Perf (Hyesung focus). Kute! Hyesung is so silly and adorable in this clip, like when he spun Junjin around in the chair, or when he cracked up after trying to sing, spin and spray the fake snow all at the same time... and failed... lol.

And around 3:40 where Dongwan and Eric run into the frame is from this clip (which you've prollie already seen if you've been in the Dongwan thread)

They look soo good in white. And you can tell they're all so happy to be on stage together performing as one. And that in turn, makes me happy. :D

[07.12.10] [News] "Shinhwa will be back"

May Take Out with Full Proper Credits Only.

Thank You.

587614856818704423nb5.jpg

Before wrapping up their「2007 SHINHWA JAPAN TOUR」in Saitama on 9 Dec, Shinhwa attended a pre-concert press conference.

At the conference they reiterated, "This is not the end, Shinhwa will be back", emphasizing the fact that they are not disbanding and will be making a comeback.

For the repertoire for this concert, Shinhwa said, "This time we selected the songs based on what we believe the Japanese fans like and the songs that we wanted to sing. Next year we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and since this concert is held after 1 year and 3 months since the last concert, we selected the repertoire based on the thought that this will be the last (before our enlistment)."

When asked about their distinctive hairdos, Eric who was sporting the especially unique Warrior style said with a smile, "The 6 of us have worked very hard for this long-awaited concert. So in order to complement the energetic nature of the concert, I decided to sport a very characteristic hairdo."

When asked if this would be the 'last', he said "We won't be able to have group activities together for at least 2, 3 years after we enlist, that's why we called it 'last' for now. Once all members have finished serving their military duties, Shinhwa will still embark on activities as a group."

They also talked about plans of the members for next year. Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung and Andy all have plans to release their new albums and hold concerts. Kim Dongwan is apparently going to release a new album too. Junjin will be more active in acting, while Eric said that he "wanted to take a rest to recharge" before selecting a script before spring for his next drama project.

Next year onwards, all members except Shin Hyesung will be enlisting one after another. They avoided talking at length about this during the press conference, but it seems that Dongwan will be the first to enlist next summer.

Let us look forward to the proud return of Shinhwa, whose members have stayed together for so long and who have managed to differentiate themselves from the others.

055938394619995404na0.jpg

009764047581630491gq7.jpg

887568349781192068pa6.jpg

Source: Chosun Daily

Chi trans:lafy@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

Guest valmylove

Help me!!! Does anyone know how to purchase tickets to their concert in Marchh 2008? I need english instructions and is anybody from the US going? Help!!

Thanks for the updates and news....what a perfect handsome set of men.... ! Love them always!!! :P

Thank you for the link.

They look so HANDSOME in white. I really like white on them. Silly boys as usual! Hopefully we can see the full concert.

Finally! Fancams!

YT of Snowy Night Perf (Hyesung focus). Kute! Hyesung is so silly and adorable in this clip, like when he spun Junjin around in the chair, or when he cracked up after trying to sing, spin and spray the fake snow all at the same time... and failed... lol.

And around 3:40 where Dongwan and Eric run into the frame is from this clip (which you've prollie already seen if you've been in the Dongwan thread)

They look soo good in white. And you can tell they're all so happy to be on stage together performing as one. And that in turn, makes me happy. :D

Guest PurpleRain

"YT of Snowy Night Perf (Hyesung focus)"

ooooooohh..i'm going crazy watching this......my sungie...can't stop falling in love with your smile ..

thanks for the link ^^

i just watched 071209 Shinhwa Tokyo Saitama -the snowy night 's performance!

IT WAS OMG CUTE! how sungie went 'YO! ANDYYYY~!' when it was andy's turn to rap.. wooohooo!

and how cute it was when eric jumped up to run to sungie to spray snow all over him when it was his turn to sing!!! and then jinnie joined in the fun and sprayed snow over sungie too! and followed him all over the place spraying snow, then wannie joined in!!! omg!

when i watched these scenes, i was laughing and crying all together! think i'm mad? i miss them so much!!! :D they are the best! they made me so happy after such a bad day...

Guest evelynphuong

wow, press conf

they look so handsome

and i notice Hyesung`s necklace

it`s the mechadise from his birthday

i love that necklace so badly :D

Guest devylann

PLS EVERYONE...VOTE FOR DONGWAN & MINWOO HERE.....

https://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

dongwan & minwoo are the top two but pls keep voting... they must win!!1 hehe...:D :D

awww.... cant believe dongwan's going first?? thought that eric would bc he's the oldest and thought he was leaving in spring?..guess not with his new drama in spring before he's leaving?? hahaha.... :D:D

gosh they look so good together again!! it definitely feels good!! :) :)

Archived