[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hahahaha i'm actually waiting for mal to come back and give us a full coverage on what's happening in japan.. i hope she brings back tons of pics and videos for us, to make up for the lack of coverage..

my friend [who i converted into a fan of shinhwa] was actually asking a couple of weeks ago why the shinhwa guys aren't married, when they're at the age when they're ready to settle down.. i told her because they're still waiting for us [i think i said that eric was waiting for me, and junjin's waiting for her].. we had a good laugh about that in the middle of the night.. excuse us, our imagination goes crazy from time to time =P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noona13

Pics from Saitama concert on 8 Dec!

I'm not sure if it's ok to post so many pics here like this...but let me know if i can't and i'll delete them :)

071208saitamaconcert28.jpg

071208saitamaconcert27.jpg

071208saitamaconcert26.jpg

071208saitamaconcert25.jpg

071208saitamaconcert24.jpg

071208saitamaconcert23.jpg

071208saitamaconcert22.jpg

071208saitamaconcert21.jpg

071208saitamaconcert20.jpg

071208saitamaconcert19.jpg

071208saitamaconcert18.jpg

071208saitamaconcert17.jpg

071208saitamaconcert16.jpg

071208saitamaconcert15.jpg

071208saitamaconcert14.jpg

071208saitamaconcert13.jpg

071208saitamaconcert12.jpg

071208saitamaconcert11.jpg

071208saitamaconcert10.jpg

071208saitamaconcert07.jpg

071208saitamaconcert06.jpg

071208saitamaconcert05.jpg

071208saitamaconcert04.jpg

071208saitamaconcert03.jpg

071208saitamaconcert09.jpg

071208saitamaconcert02.jpg

071208saitamaconcert08.jpg

071208saitamaconcert01.jpg

credits to yoenin+skirtwind+name+SEIKO

Guest giohae_saranghae

aww the guys looking as good as when they did a few years back. it's amazing how much they've gornw up ^^

i've just listen to their winter story, it's really good ^^ i really liked i'll never let go ^^

LOVE THEM ^^ haha

Guest picklypickly

Thanks for the clip. But seeing just Dongwan and Hyesung together on a show makes me miss seeing all 6 of them together fooling around. Haha, I like how there's always a sense of competition betw/ them. All obviously friendly of course. Dongwan did a high kick so of course HS has to. DW did the splits.... HS.... attempts to do one. lol.

Finally pictures! Thanks for the upload. I've been wondering why it's been so quiet after the Nagoya concert.... Why is it that either Eric or Andy has to have cornrows during their concerts? Their outfits look better than last time tho. I'm still iffy on the all the leather, but they all look so good, I'll forgive it. :rolleyes:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/m...maconcert23.jpg

This one confused me for a second. I thought there were two Hyesungs or a look alike. Then I realized there were two Dongwans and was like.... Oooohhh. lol.

It feels so good to see all six of them on stage performing together esp w/ all the news articles about them discussing their upcoming

army service

lately. And I like how they decided to have no solo stages this time around and only performed as Shinhwa. I think it's cause they realize there'll be plenty of opportunities for that later... sigh...

And that Jinnie/GF article was weird. It was oddly detailed to be only a rumor....

noona13 thank you so much for the pictures! LOL i see eric has braided his hair once again ^^ i guess it's his 'tradition' LMAO anyways, they all look great! anyways, currently listening to Shinhwa's 'Snowy Night' ahhhhh~ im in a christmas mood again! haha, i was singing christmas carols in the car while my dad was driving and he was laughing at me LOL okay, tht was just random again! anyways, hope to see more of Shinhwa! i really hope they would promote on tv shows! hmmmmmmm~ maybe for the 9th album.

omo! Thank you for posting those pics from the concert last night! wahohoho.. as usual, eric's hair was the same.. and i really, really love it when they wear white clothes.. it looked good on them! wahohohoho! still listening to snowy night.. im so into Shinhwa mode today..

[07.12.08] [News]Performing together after so long, Shinhwa says "Stamina is an issue"

May Take Out with Full Proper Credits Only.

Thank You.

eys20071208100630000070ql4.jpg

"It's the same feeling as celebrating a festival. I feel really good when all the members are all standing on the same stage together after so long. The way we fool around and comfort each other hasn't changed a bit."

Just as what Lee Minwoo said, everyone always sees the 6 Shinhwa members spending time together happily. Junjin, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo, Eric, Shin Hyesung and Andy haven't changed at all. After 10 months, Shinhwa members are all gathered together for an official appearance.

-- How do the members feel about performing together after such a long time apart?

▲Junjin: I was worried that there won't be many fans who would turn up, but so many people turned up for the Nagoya concert, I'm really happy. But what we want to show everyone is 100% from Shinhwa after such a long time. We will give our 100% at the Saitama concert too.

▲Kim Dongwan: I made two mistakes during the Nagoya concert, I saw a message from a fan who said, "I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't see your usual bubbly self." It was lucky though that Shinhwa's livewire Shin Hyesung worked as hard as a wild rabbit.

▲Lee Minwoo: We haven't been together for such a long time, so when we were doing our dances, there were times where we didn't do it well. Any singer who just released a new album would be nervous on stage, and it was the same for us. But we will put up a more professional show at the Saitama concert."

-- Next March it will be 10 years since your debut, what's your motivation for staying together?

▲Junjin: Isn't it because of me? (laughs)

▲Kim Dongwan: It seems like destiny. It's not like we put in any extra effort to stay together, and our relationships with each other is not of any special interest. We're just like water that flows on and on.

▲Lee Minwoo: Dormitory living. We've seen everything and know everything there is to know, just like real brothers. Whenever one of us is tired and unhappy, the rest will listen and try to help. None of the members try to stand out among the rest.

--Is there anything you want to improve on before the Saitama concert?

▲Kim Dongwan: In our past concert, the members would have their own solo performance which will take up 30-40 minutes. This time, all of us are performing together after such a long time, so we want to give a performance as Shinhwa. Thus stamina is an issue for us this time round. Once the clips of the concert are released, everyone will know who gets tired the earliest.

▲Shin Hyesung: It's the usual Shinhwa songs that we perform regularly, but somehow it all feels like new songs to us, so we are feeling nervous. We need to overcome that.

-- Recently the Wonder Girls, Big Bang, SNSD and other junior groups are all very active with their promotions.

▲Shin Hyesung: If we say that they are new and fresh, isn't Shinhwa working hard and steadily too? For this Asian tour, we are breathing together with the fans through some exciting songs. So for a 240-270 minutes long concert, the fans will feel very satisfied too.

-- Why is Andy so quiet?

▲Andy: (was just going to say something but Dongwan interrupts)

▲Kim Dongwan: Andy, why aren't you talking?

▲Andy: Dongwan hyung is good at everything, I only wish he would say less nonsense.

Source: spn

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

=======================================================

[07.12.08] [News] Shinhwa strongly recommends dorm living to new idol groups

Shinhwa held a '2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever' press conference on 7 Dec at the VIP room at Tokyo's Pastoral Hotel.

"We strongly recommend dormitory living."

Shinhwa, who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary next year strongly recommends dormitory life to new idol groups.

When asked "as the longest running group who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary next year, what advice do you have for the younger idol groups?" To this the members said, "Dormitory living."

Lee Minwoo said, "Of course living in a dorm means that you must have a strict manager. When we were still trainees we were punished physically and beaten up before. But because we had such a scary manager, we were always on tenterhooks, and this made us even more united and allowed us to get to where we are today. When we were living in the dorm, if one of us got scolded, the other members would help to speak up. Many interesting things happened too. We hope that our juniors can get to experience this too. When we got scolded, we'd comfort each other; when we argue, we'd work things out, and competing against each other will help us to develop musically. These interesting memories is the reason that keep us going. Although the music we make are a little different from each other, but making music together has helped us a lot. Whenever we feel tired, the members will help each other out, that's why we're still together today. None of us has ever thought of trying to stand out among the rest, that's an important reason too.

Kim Dongwan also said, "Recently there are many new groups, not only the idol groups, they have to remember that being in a group is like being on the same boat. The boat will move forward if everyone is rowing, but the boat will steer from the original direction if only one person is rowing. Remember this and you will become a long-running group too."

Source: oceans

====================================================

[07.12.08] [News] "It's like family members getting together to celebrate a festival"

"For the 6 of us to gather together, the mood is like that of all family members gathering together to celebrate a festival."

As the longest-running idol group in Korea, Shinhwa held a press conference on 7 Dec in Tokyo.

When asked "How are you feeling now that the 6 of you are doing a concert together after so long?", Lee Minwoo said, "We finally released a Shinhwa single album after so long, and we're finally standing on the same stage after last year's Asian tour, it's a brand new feeling."

He added, "As we haven't been performing together for so long, we made some mistakes during the concert. However, we still comfort each other as it always has been, so it really feels like having all your family members gathering together to celebrate a festival."

When asked, "As the longest-running idol group in Korea, you're already going to celebrate your 10th anniversary next year. How do you feel about that?" Minwoo then answered, "What do you think? Don't we look old now? We can't help that either." The audience all laughed in response to his answer. He then said, "If you're asking how we have changed, we've probably become more laidback."

Fellow member Kim Dongwan said, "The motivation behind us being able to stay together for 10 years is destiny. After all the difficulties we've experience together, we've learnt not to expect too much of each other. (laughs) That's the kind of relationship we have. When any of us faces any problems, we'll all help each other out.

When asked, "As the longest-running group who have spent 10 years together, what do you think of younger idol groups in their 10s who are very popular now?"

Shinhwa members replied, "We've heard people talk about the second Shinhwa. We've also remember hearing the seniors telling us to persist until the end. It feels rather surreal."

Source: oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

[07.12.08] [News]Performing together after so long, Shinhwa says "Stamina is an issue"

-- Why is Andy so quiet?

▲Andy: Dongwan hyung is good at everything, I only wish he would say less nonsense.

lol. that was so cute and hilarious! well, we couldn't blame andy.. he is so right about that.. wahohoho!

about the dorm thing.. well, coming from Shinhwa, i bet it is really a nice thought. i mean, living together in one house makes you know the other person well.. and learn to trust each other.. that's what Shinhwa gained from having to live on the same roof..

Guest Aromati97

Thank you for those news articles!

I had a good time reading them! ^_^

I seriously cannot wait for Shinhwa's concert in Korea next year.

I'm going to cry my eyes out.

Anyways, I am glad that Japan concert went well.

Over 34,000 fans attended! That's amazing <3

Seriously, Shinhwa always created a legend no matter where they go.

Guest jangneri

thank you for the news~ It makes me happy reading them. 10 years... it really does seem surreal. I mean, 10 years ago, I bet those guys didn't even realize how big they would be. It's really amazing, how much they have accomplished the past ten years. :D

Guest Dirtycash23

OMO!!!! i just heard about their tour throught Japan and China it's

so nice to see all of them together in the spotlight again and crab

prince shin hye sung sounds so good on their new song "Game" I

love Winter Story 2007 and Dongwan short hair they look

pretty Darn HOTT!!!!

......SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!

thanks aindy for the news. ahhas I totally laugh at the Andy part. Dongwan must you talk so much that you cant let andy talk for himself. *jokes jokes* its wtheir moment. lol

- Why is Andy so quiet?

Shinhwa will always be so silly, but im glad to know that they are doing solo performance at concert because it tkaes up the time and since they are shinhwa they want to perform together

-- Next March it will be 10 years since your debut, what's your motivation for staying together?

▲Junjin: Isn't it because of me? (laughs)

ahhas junjin is such a dork <3

noona13; thanks for sharing all those pics. they looks gorgeous . DOngwan so hot! *dies*

they have such a close bond which is what makes them so great!! when they are together, the whole place just shine due to their charismatic personalities! i really hope shinhwa will last forever.

[07.12.09] [News] Shinhwa's plans for end Dec 2007 to 2008

20071209214529512d52155ld5.jpg

▲Kim Dongwan

He will be holding his first solo fanmeeting with his official Japanese fanclub at Tokyo's Shinagawa Prince Hotel on 11 Dec. He will release his 2nd solo album in the first half of 2008, and will enlist into the army as a public welfare officer before summer.

20071209214529512d52155ly0.jpg

▲Lee Minwoo

After his solo concert, which will be held in a club in Seoul, on the 23rd and 24th of Dec, he will release a single early next year. He also plans to release his 4th solo album around June 2008. He also hopes to be able to do an Asian concert tour next summer.

20071209214529512d52155zw9.jpg

▲Shin Hyesung

Shin Hyesung will start on preparations for his 3rd solo album once the Shinhwa activities are completed by March 2008, and he plans to release the album in the first half of 2008. Plans are also underway for his concert.

20071209214529512d52155iu7.jpg

▲Eric

The livewire of the group Eric will personally involve himself in the planning of a drama based on the concept of Prison Break, and he has also suggested to the members to all participate in the drama. It's an idea that he got from a Japanese manga series, and the concept will be similar to that of the American hit series.

The Snowy Night, the main track of the Winter Story 2007 album released on 6 Dec, featured Eric's lyrics and rap. He will also decide on his next drama project before March 2008.

20071209214529512d52155ek3.jpg

▲Junjin

Junjin will start preparing for his mini album once he completes the Shinhwa Asian tour, and will release it early next year. Activities for the mini album will not only be held in Korea, but in Japan and China as well. The Chinese drama, You Are My Dream, which was filmed in October, will also be shown on CCTV next February during the Chinese New Year break. He is also in discussions to appear in dramas and movies.

20071209214529512d52155ll7.jpg

▲Andy

An increasingly sophisticated Andy is planning to spend this coming Christmas in Japan. He will be holding a fanmeeting in Yokohama on 23 Dec with the theme "A Happy Christmas with Andy in Yokohama". His first solo album is scheduled to be released in mid-Jan next year, and a concert is also in the pipeline.

Source: sportskhan

awwwwwwwwwwww... wannie.. :(

*sniffs*

Guest jerrybabie26
[07.12.07][news] Junjin, dating a fashion model for almost 2 years now

really? this is the first time i've heard of this lol... but i'll be more inclined to believe it when Jinnie makes an announcement or atleast stop denying it lol but he as well as the others deserve to find someone to take care of them... they're too gorgeous to be single anyway hehehehe

[news] Best Dressers Song Seung Hun, Kim Hye Soo, Uhm Jung Hwa and Shinhwa

this is just so true... they have such amazing fashion sense... and they look good in anything... and they can make anything look good ^^ of course, i'm biased...

thanks for posting the concert pictures... ^^ its so nice to see them in one stage after such a long time... even though we've been seeing them in the news or in some guest spot one at a time or two or three at a time its still not the same... they're never completely there... and even re-watching their old concerts is definitely not enought...and wannie is wearing sleeveless shirts lol hardly ever see him in sleeveless shirts for his perfs or concerts... actually... never seen him in sleeveless attire lol

[07.12.08] [News] Shinhwa strongly recommends dorm living to new idol groups

[07.12.08] [News] "It's like family members getting together to celebrate a festival"

thanks so much for the articles... just shows how far they come and how much they have accomplished... they themselves probably never thought that they'd come this far, with so many achievements and with such successful solo careers too... and its so heartwarming, that after all these years you see them develop into family... i can't ever imagine not having Shinhwa... then, now or even in the future

so wannie's the only one going to the army? i thought they were all going on the same year? TT__TT well... first in... first out.

Guest angel2nyt
so wannie's the only one going to the army? i thought they were all going on the same year? TT__TT well... first in... first out.

eric and wannie are going next year..

but dongwan will be the first one in, i suppose..

if im not mistake eric is supposed to be first one.. but again these are just plans..

so let's just wait and see

*look at wannie's muscles. o.0* lol. okay.. back to being serious.. hmmm.. i guess wannie is the first one to go to the army.. *sigh* then most of them were planning to release their solo albums and i know it will cost me a lot to buy those! wahohoho.. i just wish i could go to their concert next year..

Archived