[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Really hard to find much photos from the Nagoya concert. Hope there'll be more photos from the Saitama concerts.

Dongwan is really funny...don't have the time to go to the toilet..

Anyway, I am kind of glad that they didn't have solo performances...Almost 2 hours of the whole of Shinhwa..

All 6 of them...really feels like they are really coming back as the group Shinhwa..

By the way, Dongwan has a new diary entry...posting a photo of Andy as a present to a fan of Andy who was crying..

So sweet of him!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiwistar

After listening to the new single, my fav song is Track 2[i'll Never Let Go]. Snowy Night is a bit repetitive, and I prefer slower songs. However, all of the tracks are love! Sorry, if this has been asked before, but when is their comeback? Like, are they going to appear on korean music shows anytime soon? thanks~

Guest devylann

i love their winter single... snowy nite is sweet and cute.. but i do have to agree... i love track 2... isn't that dedicated to the fans anyways? thought i read that somewhere... welll.... i'll never let them go...hahaha....

what's this article about junjin?? omg... pls..not a gf!!! i wanna be his gf!!! hahaha... me and everyone else rite?? oh well... it's alwase wishful thinking... hehehe...... :D :D :P

welll.. i think their concert is going to start soon rite?? y cant they ever come to the US?? jus for like a few concerts u know.... maybe one in nyc, LA, or something... imma sure there would be lotsa peeps there.... i'd definitely go...

i went back to watch shinhwa guerilla concert... onmg...so touching!!! totally cried when junjin started crying... he's such an emo guy.... hahaha.... wonder if he still is.... loved his blonde hair... so handsome!!! sexy that is.... :P

Guest hahahoha
After listening to the new single, my fav song is Track 2[i'll Never Let Go]. Snowy Night is a bit repetitive, and I prefer slower songs. However, all of the tracks are love! Sorry, if this has been asked before, but when is their comeback? Like, are they going to appear on korean music shows anytime soon? thanks~

they have already reached to the extent that they no longer need to promote their album, ever since 8th jib? if i remember correctly they only went on like 3 music shows for the whole 8th jib album. plus i dun really think they would promote winter stories...

Guest angel2nyt
they have already reached to the extent that they no longer need to promote their album, ever since 8th jib? if i remember correctly they only went on like 3 music shows for the whole 8th jib album. plus i dun really think they would promote winter stories...

they never really did promote the past winter stories..

so i really doubt theyre going to promote this one

2007120812382611301vl5.jpg

http://img2.brokore.com/imx/movieboard/upl...70815eve_56.jpg

神話イ・ミヌ日本単独コンサート「EXPLORE M ~2008 M style Japan Live~」

日本を皮切りに大規模なアジア・ツアーを展開する韓国の人気No.1グループ「神話」のイ・ミヌが、2008年2月10、11日の2日間に日本で2回目となる単独コンサートを開催する。

M名義でソロ活動を展開しているイ・ミヌが日本で単独コンサートを行うのは、今年3月に大阪と東京(二都市三公演)で7,800人を動員したステージに次いで今回が2回目となる。前回のコンサートでは、チケットが発売当日に売り切れる程の大盛況ぶりを見せたイ・ミヌ。今回は会場をホールに移しての2days公演となり、確実に日本での人気が定着しているようだ。

自らプロデューサーとしても活躍するイ・ミヌは、神話メンバーの中でも、そのカリスマ性とパワフルかつ華麗なダンステクニックで、魅せるステージパフォーマンスを展開する。神話のイ・ミヌとはまた違った‘カリスマ’あふれるMのステージに、今回も多くの注目が集まりそうだ。これを機に本格的な日本での活動も期待される。

イ・ミヌは、神話として6日に名古屋・日本ガイシホール、8日と9日にさいたまスーパーアリーナで公演を行い、同日本公演を皮切りにアジア・ツアーをスタートさせる。

<コンサート概要>

● 公演名:EXPLORE M ~2008 M style Japan Live~

● 日 時:2008年2月10日(日) 17:00開場/18:00開演

2008年2月11日(月・祝日) 14:00開場/15:00開演

● 会 場:東京国際フォーラム ホールA

● チケット:一般発売 2008年1月12日(土) 全席指定 8.800円(税込)

チケットぴあ    0570-02-9999Pコード:278-263

チケットぴあ 発売日特電:0570-02-9922 (10:00-23:30)

ローソンチケット 0570-084-003 Lコード:39316

ローソンチケット 発売日特電:0570-084-634(10:00-23:30)

e+ http://eplus.jp

CNプレイガイド 0570-08-9999

CNプレイガイド 発売日特電:0570-08-9911(10:00-18:00)

● 主 催: Open World Entertainment. INC./CJ Media Japan株式会社

● 企画・制作: Open World entertainment. INC. /CJ Media Japan 株式会社

● 制作協力:株式会社ザックコーポレーション

● 運営・問合せ:ザックコーポレーション 03-5474-9999 平日10:00-19:00

http://news.brokore.com/content_UTF/Read.jsp?num=5632

He will hold the concert on February 10 and 11 in 2008 at the Tokyo International Forum.

Warned for spamming.

You made a thread for this which you shouldn't. Now you are double posting this again in the wrong thread, Please read the rules on page 1. This thread is for discussions of Shinhwa only. If it is related to Min Woo, you should post it in his official thread.

I've been listening to their songs as well. My favorite so far is Snowy Night...part because it reminds of shinhwa all together. The song fits them perfectly. But overall I love all of them. I'm looking forward to their 9th jib.

Just realized no one had posted Shinhwa's pics at Tokyo Concert Press Conference ^^

eg378290ze1dv4.jpg

eg378300mm8og0.jpg

eg378280fq7tk0.jpg

378271xt6qy3.jpg

20071208102717478g61030fl1.jpg

1197084378378251bg3ok9.jpg

1197084378378241ds3wh7.jpg

1197084378378261qw0pz7.jpg

1197084378378231zm2aj3.jpg

Credits: Empas + Paran + Ocean's Six + ShinhwaChangjo.net

How could they be so GORGEOUS *gapes*

well, kinda know that they might not really go on music show or variety shows to promote their single....but we, i suppose, really dying to see them on T.V, variety shows, isnt it?...but anyway their winter single is sure good ne...altho i don't really like fast track much...but i'm slow going to like GAME too...as for the rest...i love it after i heard the preview hehe..

well they didn't really promote "isn't it beautiful" last year too.. so i guess they're only promoting "the snowy night" through concerts and stuff [that itself is already better than "isn't it beautiful", which was only promoted by an MV >_<]

but then again, they're probably gonna be busy preparing for the 9th album, which will be released in about 3-4 months time.. so i guess we have to forgive them for not promoting this one.. and i'm guessing they're gonna go all out for the 9th album [and i sure hope so] so let's cross our fingers and wait for them to go crazy ^^

i still can't choose my fave song among the three.. but the snowy night MV is just so shinhwa.. it's simple yet fun.. and it totally shows shinhwa personality.. and last night, the snowy night kept repeating in my head when i was supposed to be studying.. ahh what can i do when i have shinhwa in my mind~~

ps. about junjin's girlfriend, it's said that the rumor is false.. but then again, i read the comments underneath that post, and it's so heartwarming how the fans are happy for him, instead of behaving like some other fangirls of some artists who would be preparing to be antis towards the person and blackmail her.. yay shinhwachangjo~

^^ I AGREE!

HYESUNG LOOKS TIRED/BORED! but i loveeee his hair colour! actually, i like his and wannie's hairstyle most! wannie's short hair makes him looks more refreshed to me.. heh.

till you guys mentioned it, i just realised, YOU'RE RIGHT! shinhwa dont need to promote their albums anymore, yet they will top music charts! but i must admit, i hope they'd promote 9th jib! we need them on more shows to make up for the hiatus after that!!!

anyway, my favourite song is i'll never let you go. think it's because it's dedicated to us, so i'm being a little more bias? LOL.

about junjin having a girlfriend. i wish it was true. ill be happy for him. (:

angel2ynt; thanks for the article, i do think shinhwa have style

ahhhhhhhhh choc0 thanks for posting pics of them <3 they're all so gorgeous because they are . haha <3

lovegoodfood i agree with you too hyesung looks bored... or maybe he's just tired but i think hyesung andy & eric all look kind of tired,, they're all sitting on the same couch while the other three are on another. hahas .

i don't remember reading anything about dongwan & hyesung on vitamin.. but then again, this probably happened quite awhile ago.. anyways, here, a short cut from the episode [with english sub!!]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9FTtSFmzW0w

dongwan.. wow, i was surprised O_o" that's crazy.. hong rokki was molesting hyesung's butt between his first and second try =P poor hyesung.. that must have hurt ^^"

Guest kriza_09

i really miss them on tv shows... but there isn't any game shows like xman or loveletter anymore.. our boys are really good in that kind of games... i still can't believe how good jinnie was as a sportsman when he did the dream team show thingie.. talk shows would be good enough though.. like YSMM or jipijigi.. or they could start a new game show like they did on loveletter!!! ^^

does anyone know if there's any HQ vid for their new MV????

and i'm still looking forward for the coverage on their japan concert... mbc section tv & kbs yunyega.. not hoping so much from mnet wide though.. lol.

ps. about junjin's girlfriend, it's said that the rumor is false.. but then again, i read the comments underneath that post, and it's so heartwarming how the fans are happy for him, instead of behaving like some other fangirls of some artists who would be preparing to be antis towards the person and blackmail her.. yay shinhwachangjo~

i noticed some fans *including me* were actually disappointed when it was confirmed to be a rumor.. but yeah, baby bird shouldn't beat mommy bird especially when mommy bird has been itching to get married and have kids..

Archived