[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^^ i must agree i think they do do it better than the girls. ahahs <33 ricwan is so cute <3

J

Btw, there was a part where somenody blew candles on a birthday cake, was it on sungie's birthday? the lights were off + he wore a hood so i couldnt see clearly who was it, just wanna confirm if that was my dear boy hyesung with his lovely brothers.. :)

yeah i think it was hyesung too, i was trying too see closely who it was and i think its hyesung too (:

loving_D thank you (: ahha shinhwa is too awesome to not make gifs on <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

not only them...

IM SO HAPPY TO SEE SHINHWA BACK TOGETHER !! ^^

kladjaksldjasdasd

the MV is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!

SHINHWA are HOTTTTTTTT and FUNNY and CUTE!!

kiyundy OMG! all the gifs are just adorable! their so simple yet just ... adorable LMAO and your andy banner cute as well! thanks for sharing your wonderful gifs ^^

[07.12.06] [news] Shinhwa kicks off Asian tour with Nagoya concert

[news] Shinhwa begins their "Conquest of Asia" with Japan, China concerts

wish i can go to their concert! only if i had the money ... and the time. no, forget the time! LOL only if i had the money to fly over and buy first row tickets! LMAO anyways, can't wait to watch the concert ... online *how depressing tht we can't go walk the concert in person* i'm anticipating it! they always but on great performances! i just hope they won't get hurt! anyways hwaiting to our boys! (or should i now say 'men' ^^)

oh! and i can't help but point out that the article keeps refering to Shinhwa's 8th album as 'Brand New'. It should be 'Once in a Lifetime' LOL

- Eunyoung :)

Wow, it’s terrible how long I’ve been gone from this thread (and soompi in general). But just like everyone else I’m so excited the boys are back! Once I heard the new Winter Album, it’s been playing non-stop on my computer (both work and home). LOL It wasn’t until I listened to the album that I realized how much I missed Shinhwa. Once “Game” started blasting I was like “Aw...Shinhwa...how I missed you.” And I got that giddy feeling like during the “Brand New” and “State of the Art” time. LOL And now I’ve found pleasure in the color orange no matter what it is.

*sigh* i am seriously just so happy right now...i'm sighing a sigh of contentment coz once again, i feel more at peace, like everything's gonna be all right despite all the crappy things that's been happening...i've just had yet another super-stressful day at work (i'm a nurse and just an hour ago i was crying my eyes out coz of something that happened at work) but i decided to check out soompi, found the new album, and just listened to the new songs. and once again, shinhwa helped put back a smile on my face.

i know this sounds so out of this world and weird (well, it probably won't to all of you on this thread) but listening to shinhwa, watching their clips, reading about them, have helped pull me through tough times. i really do thank God that i became a shinhwa fan. somehow this is getting a little too weird...^_^

i'm listening to 'snowy night' right now and i swear i wanna find that person who wrote in one forum (many months ago) that shinhwa has no talent and i wanna slap him silly! >.<

people, really, i'm grateful to all of you too. seriously, thanks. i've had another tough day and just being on this thread makes me feel better...T_T

and to our shinhwa boys, i won't forget your name and i'll never let you go...

p.s. that list about being a shinhwa fan is really funny...i think it was in july when i went to kohl's, saw a pair of socks with an embroidered crab design and quickly picked it up and bought it. ^_^

I totally understand what you mean Andie. It’s like once you watch a Shinhwa video or listen to a couple of songs, your bad mood will instantly disappear. I do the exact same thing. When I’m really stressing out I just go into my “Shinhwa Overload Mode” and all is well with the world. So, as you can see your not weird nor the only one (as a matter of fact, it seems that a lot of us are like that). ^___^

I just wanted to thank everyone for the translations, pics, gifs and everything. Definitely feeding my Shinhwa addiction. Yay!!! Our boys are back! Shinhwa fighting!

Guest iyeiluj

so i have a question...i know the name shinhwa and their performances and what not are under Good Ent, but what about their solo activities...?

i know minwoo has his own label and stuff...what about the rest of them>?

Guest jerrybabie26

i have to say... after almost a year of waiting.. seeing the guys in the snowy night MV... its well worth the wait... nothing beats seeing their ABSOLUTE ADORkABLENESS lol ^^

my fav part must be the one with the throwing..

i couldn't figure out who they are at first.. they didn't show the faces.. cuz they were wearing hoods and hats and also thanx to the low quality of the vid *waiting for HQ ^^*

hmm.. they both are around the same height.. i could vaguely tell from the hair that the person being thrown should be eric..

by deductive reasoning, if that one is eric then the other one should be junjin.. but he doesn't look like junjin at all.

by observation, if that wasn't junjin, then it could only be........... wait.

no way. replay. well, yes he actually looks like......... but it can't be. replay again.

that's when your brain and your eyes can't seem to cooperate. what you see won't register to your brain because it's against the nature of logic.

yeah, there were many parts there where they were fooling around and you couldn't really tell who was who lol but i think its ricsyung... coz i think the one in the hoodies is hye sung... i was repeating the part where they were taking pictures on the couch before wannie came... and so there lol

question, the part where minwoo was hugging someone... its wannie right? coz i noticed, wannie was holding a reddish jacket too when he, eric and andy were taking photos with their feet up lol... i'm just simply looking out for woodong moments ^^

sometimes i wonder what it would be like to see shinhwa "mature" but then i think... NAH! they wouldn't be them if they did lol

and its soooooo refreshing to see them together again... during the past few months, even though most of them were active when you see them guesting... its like they're not really jumpy... hyper... alive? lol this is like a best gift they could give to the fans haaaay...

i'm absolutely gushing over their new songs... its like on repeat on the my player hahahaha i didn't really dig Game when i first heard it but i find that it grows on me... ^^

kiyundy your gifs are amazing... i especially love the sungie one... catching a kiss lol

oh... and regarding the tell me dance...is it only me that thinks... eric.. and dongwan and hyesung are cuter doing it than the wonder girls...

(honestly, i'm kinda annoyed with the girls) (peace out!!)

yes... they are definitely cuter LOL and yes the girls are starting to get annoying :vicx:

ah... SHINHWA... only you will get me giddy from morning to night lol ^^

Guest loving_D
so i have a question...i know the name shinhwa and their performances and what not are under Good Ent, but what about their solo activities...?

i know minwoo has his own label and stuff...what about the rest of them>?

Minwoo has his own M Rising Entertainment. Andy has his own New Dream (ND) Entertainment. Eric has his own Top Class Entertainment. JunJin has his own JF Story Entertainment. And Dongwan is under H2 Entertainment, which is also the label of Byul, Kan Mi Yeon, etc. Hyesung is still under Goodenter for solo activities.

no pics yet of our boys?!?! O_o

i woke up early to view some.. :(

same here...i don't know what's going on... :(

There are concert pictures at http://oceans-six.com/

Can't transfer those pictures....so just go there to look for the latest pictures.

Some Japanese fans have written blog entries...from what I read at bestshinhwa, they didn't have any solo performances ...all group performances. Didn't perform Wedding...The theme is Forever..and the order of the concert was from the birth tl now..I guess that means they performed songs from the past till present? They didn't perform GAME. Sang Snowy night sitting on chairs with a big screen background playing their MV (??)...They sang Throw My Fist.

The above is my rough translation of what I read so far.......

EDIT:

Their encore song was "Brand New".

Sang around 20 songs, mostly dance songs...

Guest kriza_09
yes... they are definitely cuter LOL and yes the girls are starting to get annoying :vicx:

please keep our discussion strictly to our boys only...

Guest adikkeluangman

I just watched 'The Snowy Night MV'. Wah, feel so good to see them together again. But I still like Young Gunz best for winter MV.

JLM; yup simple cuz thats all i know how to do now. ahhas <3 (: the mv was too cute to not make any gifs on .. xD <333

jerrybabie26; thank you, ahahs i find that part really cute too thats why i made it. HyeSung is too adorable. actually all of them are.

ginnie; thanks for the link and the translation <3 wow they sang around 20 songs from old to new .. wow & all dance songs? They must be so tired but that what makes me love the bous more for some reason <3

i really wish shinhwa would come to america and do a concert

Guest ..kaleena..

aww.. i'm so jealous of the people who went to their concert TT^TT and i saw a promotion pic of their concert a few pages back, and it said "Last Chance" .. that made me really really sad... it's not the last!! gosh. i miss them -_-

how can a group of guys be so handsome/cute/dorky/nerdy/adorable/hot/fine/gorgeous/wacky/and EVERYTHING!!

that's SHINHWA for ya!

<333

Guest samshiku

WOW a COMPLETELY SHINHWA concert?! that is WAY cool i love it best when they are together on stage

PICTURES, FAN CLIPS where are they?! can't wait to view them

and anyone read dongwan's diary entry..LOL so cute he said that he is not used to the ALL-SHINHWA concert cos that means that he has no toilet break. and i think he had to hold his pee. poor boy

Archived