[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

omg picklypickly those icons are great!! i love the three black with shinhwa orange on them. soo awesome. yeah i tried to go eric's site yesterday. man it wouldn't go thru T___T

wooo the new single is out!!!!

awww i hope DW gets well soon!!

"i will never fall in love with banana again..." XDDDDDD

For those of you who have yet to hear the new winter story, are you all nervous with excitement like I am? Aish!

They all look great and thank you so much for the icons! They're so cute!

Okay, gonna go buy the album now.

i'm almost done listening to the new songs [about 1/2 a song left but i'll comment anyways =P]

the songs, i think beatwise, they're quite different from each other.. game is upbeat and dancey kinda song, the snowy night is a slower beat, almost christmas-like, while i'll never let you go is a ballad with faster beat..

i'm not sure which one's my favorite yet, i would have to listen to them more [which i can't really do right now, cos i have to study for my exams >_<] but i think their vocals are quite distinctively different, which surprised me.. or maybe it's because i haven't listened to them collectively in awhile [although i followed dongwan, hyesung and minwoo as solo artists quite religiously] minwoo's voice sounds deeper to me for some reason.. and junjin as vocal adds another dimension to these songs too [more prominently in the snowy night i think?] eric's voice i can recognize very well.. hahaha i don't know why, seriously.. maybe because everything about him already embedded deep in my skull.. hyesung's recognizable too.. dongwan and andy are fine too..

i hope my secret santa gets me this cd *prays hard*

Guest samshiku

Hi Nat!^^

i just listened to the album too!!!

i LOVE the 3rd SONG ^^

its so sweet happy and light..i dunno its just SO 'happy shinhwa'

Guest kriza_09

yayyy it's out!!!!!! i immediately put all the songs into my ipod and heard them on my way to school... i kept smiling all the time.. some people on the street looked at me in a weird way.. lol..

nutzie i think they're going to make an MV for 'the snowy night'.. that's my fav song (after listening to it more than 20 times today.. ^^)

when i try to picture what kind of MV would match the song, i think of something like them making cute faces, smiling and laughing together, playing with snow like kids, with a bit of light choreography.. basically something like suju's haengbok or dbsk's balloon or old smtown's songs... something they would do 10 (TEN) years ago... lol.. which i realize doesn't match their age at all... but i'd like to see them doing that again.. very shinhwa-ish... ^^

p.s: 'the snowy night' has officially become my 'bad mood' song... lol..

Guest picklypickly

Everyone's saying how different they sound, but my first reaction was THERE's the shinhwa I know and love. So after listening to the whole songs, I think I'm gonna change my favorite to "I'll Never Let You Go." I like Andy's singy-rap part in the middle. (at least I think it's Andy, since everyone's talking bout how diff they sound...)

I'm glad peoples like the icons. You're free to use whereever. Don't need to credit unless you really wanna. Only thing is, if you use it on soompi, I'd really like it if you could maybe link back to the Shinhwa thread in your siggie or put something about how they're back with their new Winter Album/Concert/whatever. Don't hafta, but it'd be nice to get the word out. (If you dunno how, I can show you)

Anyways, I'm learning how to make gifs, so here are three. They're not that great tho... (credit to angelicalharmony + shinhwaglish.blogspot.com + shinhwachangjo.net for translating/uploading)

junjintk4.gif

the hyungs teasing jinnie for being 2hrs late to the photoshoot

minsung1ur7.gif

hyesung yells at minwoo for being late and strolling into his shoot

shinhwapu3.gif

and awww... i've missed this. lol. shinhwa-imida!

And now I remember why I don't like to make banners. I hate killin the size and the quality to get it to fit the soompi 40mb limit. But anyways. Share the Shinhwa love...

winter3.gif

winter3a.gif

Winter01c.gif

Guest nurkeyandie

*sigh* i am seriously just so happy right now...i'm sighing a sigh of contentment coz once again, i feel more at peace, like everything's gonna be all right despite all the crappy things that's been happening...i've just had yet another super-stressful day at work (i'm a nurse and just an hour ago i was crying my eyes out coz of something that happened at work) but i decided to check out soompi, found the new album, and just listened to the new songs. and once again, shinhwa helped put back a smile on my face.

i know this sounds so out of this world and weird (well, it probably won't to all of you on this thread) but listening to shinhwa, watching their clips, reading about them, have helped pull me through tough times. i really do thank God that i became a shinhwa fan. somehow this is getting a little too weird...^_^

i'm listening to 'snowy night' right now and i swear i wanna find that person who wrote in one forum (many months ago) that shinhwa has no talent and i wanna slap him silly! >.<

people, really, i'm grateful to all of you too. seriously, thanks. i've had another tough day and just being on this thread makes me feel better...T_T

and to our shinhwa boys, i won't forget your name and i'll never let you go...

p.s. that list about being a shinhwa fan is really funny...i think it was in july when i went to kohl's, saw a pair of socks with an embroidered crab design and quickly picked it up and bought it. ^_^

Guest nvr2clich3

nurkeyandie

Haha, its not weird at all! I always have a good feeling whenever i watched a Shinhwa clip or read abt them or even talk to Shinhwa fans. ((: hope you're feeling better already!

OMG, i absolutely love the Winter Story album! As in....EACH AND EVERY SONG IS SO ADDICTIVE!!

And yes, their vocals have improve ALOT ALOT ALOT!!

Most importantly, i immediately have that familia feelings when i hear the songs, they are definitely...so...SHINHWA. XD

I can't find another word to replace it.... but... you guys probably get what i mean :)

I can't pic a fav song yet!! They are all so good. Seriously!

You know you're a Shinhwa fan when...

1. Orange is your favorite color.

2. More than 80% of songs in your iPod are Shinhwa’s songs.

3. You feel happy when you see an orange balloon.

4. You know ‘I am legend’ would be your favorite movie even before it is released.

5. The first thing that comes out to mind when you see two guys kissing is not 'gay'.

6. Your favorite soda is coca cola.

7. You’ve tried doing some moves with a coke bottle.

8. You have 120GB external hard drive but you feel it’s not enough. 9. So you buy another 250GB external hard drive and still it’s not enough.

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you’re planning to buy a new one.

11. You find yourself smiling when you see crabs.

12. You feel guilty for no reason when you’re eating crabs.

13. Your friends think you are crazy because you laugh every time you see bananas.

14. Banana is your only source of vitamin C.

15. You have performed ‘crab dance’, ‘heart dance’, and ‘omma buy me that dance’ in front of your friends.

16. You often find yourself unconsciously humming to ‘the banana song’ and ‘the burger song’.

17. You have all of these websites on your bookmark: www.shinhwachangjo.net, www.shinhwa.biz, or www.soompi.com.

18. The first thing you do once you’re connected to the internet is going to one of those websites.

19. One of those websites is actually your homepage.

20. You feel the urge of adding the hand motion when you’re introducing yourself to people.

21. You’ve tried the ‘Do you smell something burning?’ line to your boyfriend.

22. You know what ‘6 – 1 = 0’ means.

23. March 24th is a special day for you.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself.

25. Or you celebrate it with your friends/families even though they have no idea what they’re celebrating.

26. You do the same thing on Jan 21st, Feb 16th, Jul 28th, Aug 19th, Nov 21st, and Nov 27th.

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don’t you?)

28. 신화 is the first Korean words you can read in Hangeul.

29. And maybe the only one.

30. The only Japanese words you know is ‘aishiteru~yo’.

31. And you think it’s a real pure Japanese word.

32. You know what exactly a ‘four dimensional’ person is like.

33. And of course you know just one person in this world who has that personality. ^^

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn’t that sweet?)

hmm i didn't agree with a lot of them.

i'm not a shinhwa fan :tears:

or maybe not a good one :tears:

ahahha.

ohmygosh!!!!!!! their winter album!!!!!!! my friedns make fun that i like shinhwa, because you know they are kind of old. they all like ft island, or super junior, or dbsk...of course.

Guest Aromati97

I just listened to all of it.

Of course, I bought my copy in Korea already.

I bought the three songs off of Melon (Popular Korean Music Site).

Wow. I love all 3 of them.

Each song is completely different.

Game - Powerful and Dancey! (Definetly, Shinhwa Style <3)

I'll Never Let You Go - Ballad & A song for the fans esp. SHCJ (LOVING IT)

Snowy Night - Great Christmas Song (Lovely Beat! <33333333)

Overall, I love it all!!! I knew I was going to fall in love with all the songs.

I've been listening to all three of the songs straight for 3 hours already~ ^_^

Guest kriza_09

the more i listen to 'i'll never let you go', the more i like that song.. and my favorite part out of the whole song is andy's part!!!! ^^

hmm i didn't agree with a lot of them.

i'm not a shinhwa fan :tears:

or maybe not a good one :tears:

ahahha.

ohmygosh!!!!!!! their winter album!!!!!!! my friedns make fun that i like shinhwa, because you know they are kind of old. they all like ft island, or super junior, or dbsk...of course.

don't worry... it doesn't mean you're not a good fan.. i made that just for the fun of it rather than to actually show what shinhwa fans are like.. that's why some of them are a bit more exaggerated.. lol..

Guest evelynphuong

it`s nothing better than seeing all 6 of them together

i`m so excited about tomorrow that i can`t focus on my lessons, even though my exams are coming

although i`ve know Shinhwa for just 2 yrs, but i have a feeling that i`ve grown up with them

they give me this smile, while no one else can do ^^

no matter how bad it is, i just think about them, all the funny moments they made like Hyesung`s crab dance or Jinnie cute pose, then everything turns out being so fine

SHINHWA-AH SARANGHAE

oh my gosh! im getting addicted to snowy night and i'll never let you go! it is the only songs that i've been playing on my ipod since last night.. those to songs were my favorites. and i can't wait to grab a copy of the album! i'll just have to sleep tonight and poof! they'll release it tomorrow.. wahohoho!

Guest apricot

I haven't heard the songs yet but it's my HD!!! I miss them so freaking much. I keep playing those short news clips.

The concerts..okay now I have to admit that it's not possible to come here. Their schedules are too tight. Minu is working really hard for both Shinhwa activities and his own. I'm kinda of worried for him but nah..I know he'll be alright.

They are in Japan now right? Gosh, time passes too fast now.

Guest robotic

<<<<<3333333

My heart has become so warm and fuzzy!

Shinhwa's MV for 'The Snowy Night' is so cute and full of love.

The Shinhwa guys are so playful, funny, crazy, childish, spontaneous, energetic... the list goes on.

GREAT to see them together again!

Shinhwa Jjang~!

- EDIT - LQ MV cap spam

ricwandy trio

Shinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwmv_0.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-1.jpg

mike love

Shinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-2.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-3.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-4.jpg

action time: ricjin spin, minsyung punch out, hyesung throwing eric

Shinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-5.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-6.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-9.jpg

randomness: ricwan 'tell me' dance, ricwan 'O', minjin human motorcycle

Shinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-7.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-8.jpgShinhwa-TheSnowyNightMVGoodEMGwm-10.jpg

Archived