[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest flycrazily

ah i just got done listening to the preview tracks. but say i love it! a different side of shinhwa. shows that these boys can sing anything that are put up to them. AHHH CANT WAIT for their mv and the single release!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aromati97

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled2-1.jpg

I pray for a safe and fun concert in Japan.

Shinhwa, please be careful and have a great time in Japan.

Show the Legend fans your power and strength on stage! <333

Fighting~

You know you're a Shinhwa fan when...

1. Orange is your favorite color.

2. More than 80% of songs in your iPod are Shinhwa’s songs.

3. You feel happy when you see an orange balloon.

4. You know ‘I am legend’ would be your favorite movie even before it is released.

5. The first thing that comes out to mind when you see two guys kissing is not 'gay'.

6. Your favorite soda is coca cola.

7. You’ve tried doing some moves with a coke bottle.

8. You have 120GB external hard drive but you feel it’s not enough.

9. So you buy another 250GB external hard drive and still it’s not enough.

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you’re planning to buy a new one.

11. You find yourself smiling when you see crabs.

12. You feel guilty for no reason when you’re eating crabs.

13. Your friends think you are crazy because you laugh every time you see bananas.

14. Banana is your only source of vitamin C.

15. You have performed ‘crab dance’, ‘heart dance’, and ‘omma buy me that dance’ in front of your friends.

16. You often find yourself unconsciously humming to ‘the banana song’ and ‘the burger song’.

17. You have all of these websites on your bookmark: www.shinhwachangjo.net, www.shinhwa.biz, or www.soompi.com.

18. The first thing you do once you’re connected to the internet is going to one of those websites.

19. One of those websites is actually your homepage.

20. You feel the urge of adding the hand motion when you’re introducing yourself to people.

21. You’ve tried the ‘Do you smell something burning?’ line to your boyfriend.

22. You know what ‘6 – 1 = 0’ means.

23. March 24th is a special day for you.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself.

25. Or you celebrate it with your friends/families even though they have no idea what they’re celebrating.

26. You do the same thing on Jan 21st, Feb 16th, Jul 28th, Aug 19th, Nov 21st, and Nov 27th.

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don’t you?)

28. 신화 is the first Korean words you can read in Hangeul.

29. And maybe the only one.

30. The only Japanese words you know is ‘aishiteru~yo’.31. And you think it’s a real pure Japanese word.

32. You know what exactly a ‘four dimensional’ person is like.

33. And of course you know just one person in this world who has that personality. ^^

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn’t that sweet?)

LOL these are all so true! :) Hahaha! Anyways, just listened to the previews and they are just great! 'Game' had that strong, dance tone to it! And 'I'll Never Get You Go' sounds so peaceful and i can feel myself falling asleep to it LOL hehehe, kind of like a lullaby except with much much mucht sexier voices! LMAO And 'The Snowy Night' is just perfect for winter. It has that Christmas melody to it LOL I'm so into Christmas already. I've been listening to Christmas carols since last week! LMAO I think I'm going crazy! But I just find myself really excited about Christmas this year, and for no reason too. Hehehe, and in NYC, it was first snow! And so the WHOLE day, i listened to and sang along with all these like Christmasy songs LOL Anyways, can't wait to finally hear the whole songs and watch the MV. And of course, I can't wait to see all six members together! :) So excited!!!!!

I watched the photoshoot last night. It was SO GOOD to see them together again. Again, my tears were on the verge of falling from pure happiness. Though it was only 3 small minutes, it was so beautiful. I can't believe the rest of the members were so late, LOL. Hyesung was so cute, whining to Minwoo about how late he was.

You know, does Eric look a little - he looked like he was drunk for months, haven't slept, rolled around on his bed for a long time. I was like, what happened? Everyone looked clean, shaven, polished. Eric looked so -- washed out. I wanted to put cucumbers on his eyes and give him a good cup of fresh coffee. LOL

It was super cute when they were introducing themselves and Minwoo said "M" and Dongwan gave him that look. Minwoo gave in and said Lee Minwoo - but still added the M so Dongwan decided to call himself "K." Hahaha and everyone being all giggly and jokingly towards Junjin during his turn at taking pictures. OH and it was REALLY cute when Andy said "Hyesung is Jinnie here yet?" LMAO

That video was just, it was just so nice to see those 6 dorks together again. Hopefully they release longer clips. =)

i used to think that way..

but then i was surprised to see the responds on the thread about shinhwa's comeback at korean celeb photos section...

there are 10 pages of comments.. and most of them are from those whose nicknames i'm not familiar with..

a lot of comments from fans of other artists as well (indicated by their signs and nicknames)..

i doubt other artists would have the same responds like shinhwa..

shinhwa might not be the #1 favorite in everyone's hearts anymore, but you can't deny it's still in their hearts and they're still looking forward for shinhwa's comeback..

if you asked 'who's ur favorite', shinhwa might not get the most votes but if you asked 'make a list of celebrities you like', i'm sure shinhwa's name would come out the most.. ^^

edit: i own this page!!!!! ^^

i don't have pictures or anything.. so i'll post this instead.. i just made this yesterday.. it's not done yet but i don't know what to add anymore.. so i'll post this for now and add some later.. ^^

You know you're a Shinhwa fan when...

1. Orange is your favorite color.

2. More than 80% of songs in your iPod are Shinhwa’s songs.

4. You know ‘I am legend’ would be your favorite movie even before it is released.

5. The first thing that comes out to mind when you see two guys kissing is not 'gay'.

6. Your favorite soda is coca cola.

7. You’ve tried doing some moves with a coke bottle.

9. So you buy another 250GB external hard drive and still it’s not enough.

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you’re planning to buy a new one.

13. Your friends think you are crazy because you laugh every time you see bananas.

14. Banana is your only source of vitamin C.

15. You have performed ‘crab dance’, ‘heart dance’, and ‘omma buy me that dance’ in front of your friends.

16. You often find yourself unconsciously humming to ‘the banana song’ and ‘the burger song’.

17. You have all of these websites on your bookmark: www.shinhwachangjo.net, www.shinhwa.biz, or www.soompi.com.

18. The first thing you do once you’re connected to the internet is going to one of those websites.

19. One of those websites is actually your homepage.

20. You feel the urge of adding the hand motion when you’re introducing yourself to people.

23. March 24th is a special day for you.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself.

25. Or you celebrate it with your friends/families even though they have no idea what they’re celebrating.

26. You do the same thing on Jan 21st, Feb 16th, Jul 28th, Aug 19th, Nov 21st, and Nov 27th.

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don’t you?)

30. The only Japanese words you know is ‘aishiteru~yo’.

31. And you think it’s a real pure Japanese word.

33. And of course you know just one person in this world who has that personality. ^^

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn’t that sweet?)

yes, ppl still love shinhwa.i agree!!!

btw i dun understand the coca cola part 0.o

Hmmm... thanks to everyone for giving news and supporting shinhwa all the way!! <333

cocosprite thanks sooo much for the link for the photoshoot!! :]] love u!! that made my daaaayy i watch it everyday now to make myself happy xD yeah.. im weird huh? anywaaaysss thanks for sharing the link!

devylann yaay new polls and the guys in the top 3 yeah! :D nice news to hear ^^ *voted for all 3 of the guys* hehe. same here!! that photoshoot almost made me cry!! i was so happi and i was crying lol gosh we 

should cry together xD!! haha

kriza_09 omg! how'd u kno like 80% of the things of me in that list u made xD hahaha yes i have 80% songs of shinhwa in my ipod haha! and yeah i do the crab dance XD!! hehehehe my friends think im weird *still in process of bringing them into shinhwa changjo* haha u mustve been bored huh? thats a long list xD

Guest luluchan

I also watch the photoshoot clips!!!

HAHHAHA

I like how they were ALL late but told Hyesung to be early hahaha

I'm SOOOOO EXCITED FOR SHINHWA's getting together again!!!

Shinhwa ROX!!! they are sooooo cute and funny and HOT!!!

they NEVER fail to entertain me ~~ hehehe

and OK... even tho there might be new idol boybands i like but NONE OF THEM REALLY BEATS SHINHWA (for me) ~ I can't seem to be able to really DRIFT AWAY from Shinhwa and onto other groups !~ can't believe it's already the 5th year I'm into Kpop~ and the occasion was....LIKING SHINHWA!!!!

I think a lot would have been diff if I didn't know Shinhwa and thus getting into learning more about Korea.~~ well @ least ... I wouldn't end up knowin the Korean lang ...

I'll choose to watch a SHInhwa concert over any other korean boyband ANYDAY~~

I'm jealous of all of you who will go watch their concert tour!!! aldjaslkdjaklsd

I really really wanna watch a SHinhwa concertttttttttt!!~

~~~

Andy's single is so cute btw~~~ I like it hahaha ~~ speaking about 엉뚱한상상.... Shinhwa bois are all kinda 엉뚱해~ but I think ERIC is the one who is MOST~~ haha i totally love his bold comments on shows hahaa

panhia87 - actually, i find eric looking much better, after the last time i saw him, which was on this clip..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PGoNOT0xSdk

i was so shocked afterwards that i was in a daze -_-" i think the period of rest did him some good.. he looks less exhausted compared to when he was doing asia tour/his drama last year.. so i'm happy =P and he also had time to play at the PC bang with junjin and andy, that's a good sign.. i guess he looked tired cos he just woke up or something? you know, being eric, he was late too.. i suspected that he overslept and had lost his way to the studio or something =P

i love it when andy covered his face while laughing at eric who was scolding junjin for not paying his PC bang bills.. made me laugh even more =P

ps. i added shinhwa's upcoming single on my secret santa list [it's between my friends and i].. i hope my secret santa buys it for me.. although i'm not very hopeful, since it's my friends and they get frustrated over my shinhwa obsession.. hahahah.. but a girl can hope can't she?

Guest luluchan

i used to think that way..

but then i was surprised to see the responds on the thread about shinhwa's comeback at korean celeb photos section...

there are 10 pages of comments.. and most of them are from those whose nicknames i'm not familiar with..

a lot of comments from fans of other artists as well (indicated by their signs and nicknames)..

i doubt other artists would have the same responds like shinhwa..

shinhwa might not be the #1 favorite in everyone's hearts anymore, but you can't deny it's still in their hearts and they're still looking forward for shinhwa's comeback..

if you asked 'who's ur favorite', shinhwa might not get the most votes but if you asked 'make a list of celebrities you like', i'm sure shinhwa's name would come out the most.. ^^

THAT's ME!!! ok... I like dbsk too but SHINHWA > DBSK ~~ ANYDAY!!!

==> (LOLZ~ YEAH~well I have the most Shinhwa videos but now I don't keep as much since the appearance of Youtube... )

==> not really but I ALWAYS THINK OF HYESUNG HAHAHAHAH

HAHA YEAH!~

there was this period i say it to EVERYONE i see ~~hahahah ~~ regardless they know where it's from or not~

==> YEAH!! along with 이민우 ~cuz Minwoo was the one who got my attention @ 1st haha~ i like practised how to write those a LOT ~even tho i didn't know ANYthing about KOrean back then~~

==> USED to be...well... you can say..it's Shinhwa who made me learn Korean~ or more like this occasion is the explanation of why I know Korean now

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn’t that sweet?) ==> a Shinhwa clip is def like a Guarantee

ok

I can't say I'm a Shinhwa Changjo since I'm not a hardcore one-singer/group-only fan but ...let 's say I will choose to watch a Shinhwa concert over any other Korean singer/group's - if I can only make a choice for ONE of the concerts (ok.. it might be HARDER to make a decision if it's like vs. BoA or Wheesung)~~~(even if this difficulty probably won't happen ever)

hope Dongwan feels better!!!

do you guys find it difficult to pick a favorite member amongst the six?, because when you set your mind on one of them , then the other does something to stand out, and then you change your mind again.

uh yeah

hahaha

There;s no one i dislike but it's normal to have a fave no?

used to happen a LOT ~ esp when i 1st started to know + like Shinhwa...

the SHINHWA FAVE MEMBER RANKING always changed back then~~ haha

the very 1st time I saw Shinhwa (in Perfect man mV) ~ I couldn't tell them apart other than ERIC and MINWOO ~ Dongwan and Junjin looked the same to me for the LONGEST time ahaha~

ERIC was the BEST I thought (so handsome!! gee)

and then MINWOO quickly took over and I was obsessed with Minwoo hahah

(that lasted for like 3/4 months I think)

@ 1st ....I used to have the LEAST interest HYesung ~~ but hmmmmmmmmmmm

OK ~ it's just cuz the LOOK @ perfect man wasn't the best!

once I saw the Normal Hyesung........ @_@ ~~ kYAAAAAAAAAAA~~ I LOVE HIS VOICE and he's soooo adorable

hyesung's been my fave ever since ~

(I know it "MUST BE HIM" cuz I get to see him in Korea RANDOMLY too~ hahahha )

OK... imo all the Shinhwa members are good-looking!!! Kim Dong Wan was never #2 in the FAVE SHINHWA MEMBER ranking until his solo this year~~ cuz I got to watch him more in shows ~~ his singing improved sooo much from what I remember and ~~ and he's SO FUNNY

hahaha

~~ wao sorry for the long post!!

Guest angel2nyt

just another stupid announcement

the title track of the winter story 07-08 is THE SNOWY NIGHT(the MV will be released on Dec 6!! so excited)

and the movie clip section had just been opened with the Making of Winter Story 2007

img34615971216837211967tf5.jpg

Making of Winter Story 2007 Caps

credits to bestiz + angel2nyt

1196753684shinhwahs1.jpg

1196753684shinhwa1vl2.jpg

Guest picklypickly

(Umm... I hope this won't be a double post. I clicked 'reply' but nothing happened... so here goes....)

I hafta say, I'm gettin sooo excited to see the boys again. ::fangirl!!:: I'm in the middle of downloading the photoshoot clip right now so I haven't watch it yet. But I'm getting so anxious reading y'guys talk about it. I can't wait for the Shinhwa cuteness! I've seen caps tho so I'm looking forward to seeing the actual photos come out. Thanks to the uploader and translators who feed my Shinhwa frenzy. I dunno what it is, but whenever I watch a clip, I always get this silly grin on my face. And then I feel like I hafta watch another and then keep watching another. It's like I can never get enough. And then after awhile, my face hurts from all the laughing and smiling. lol.

I listened to the preview tracks and so far am really liking the upbeat "Game" song. I'm gettin really excited to hear their new songs and seeing them out and about as 6 as 1. Do y'guys know if they have an upcoming appearances on shows? Or are they too busy preparing for the concert? I hafta say tho, seeing the "last chance" on the Japan concert promo pics kinda makes me sad...

Anyways, icons!

eric1.jpgeric2.jpgeric.jpgm1.jpgM3.jpgM2.jpg

dw.jpgdw2.jpgdw1.jpgHS1.jpgHS3.jpgHS4.jpg

jj.jpgjj3.jpgjj2.jpgandy.jpgandy2.jpgandy1.jpg

BONUS:

andy2.jpgandy.jpgeric.jpg

And randomness:

shinhwaha6.gif

legendszq5.jpg

shinhwa2on9.gif

seasonsgreetings.gifhappyholidays.gif

six.gif

Guest samshiku

WOW NICE! the icons are really NICE. hehe can i steal?? :P

HELLO GIRLS [AND GUYS]

hi to everyone i'm XH :D

its been SUCH A LONG TIME since i've been here...uni life is a killer. i'm suppose to be studying for my finals NOW but...im so excited about the album!

the photoshoots have gotten me all excited :D

i've JUST made a thread over at the pic section with video links and caps i made from the kbs and sbs news ^^

you guys probably seen the pics and vids so i've added a dongwan gif there hehe

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=181353

anywayzzzz im a pic spam queen.

so here goes.

473d9459f161b4a5127faw1.jpg

473d944d489614a5130byl8.jpg

473d944dbc0a94a51359yx2.jpg

473d944f03e584a51378ba5.jpg

473d9450074344a513b7mp2.jpg

473d94508dee94a513e5pa2.jpg

473d94547fe304a51443sj0.jpg

473d9455b9ef24a51462fd7.jpg

473d94572bc4e4a51491hr1.jpg

473d9457b76374a514c0vk8.jpg

473d945c679954a5151dfb8.jpg

b1a31a3b2137a87bb1854bctb2.jpg

b779d1fbc32bd88912993d9ps0.jpg

1522591166956354cghqxlupi8.gif

1335041479936814mxvyqsukk3.gif

1253412104293598fufcglqaa2.gif

shinhwa changjo!!

473d9610766944a5154cnv6.jpg

473d9611b7a484a5159aku4.jpg

473d96166f4334a515d9ei4.jpg

473d961831a5b4a51646aq0.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa + pic sources

gah i do miss them so.

[07.12.04] [news] Shinhwa, Single album release & Special activities

May bring out with full credits only. Do not hotlink. Thank you.

2007120409370022001yn1.jpg

Shinhwa's single album [Winter Story 2007] will be release on the 6th December, and at the same time they will be running onto their special activities.

Shinhwa single album will be release on the 6th december through the online music web. Addition, they will be also reveal the MV & Album cover shooting clips, thus had attracted all the fans' attention.

Furthermore, On 2 weeks time starting on the 6th December, through the lucky draw method, to fans/people who paste the Shinhwa MV onto their cyworld and they will be awarded with Iriver M-player & also Shinhwa's Winter Story album. Video UCC specially by company MGOON, within a month they will rewards to people who imitate or given their comment towards Shinhwa's MV, through lucky they will win a copy of Winter Story 2007 autograph CD.

Shinhwa express "We're happy to see [shinhwa Winter Story 2007] scored the sales chart no.1 spot. Thank you to all the fans who anticipated and given lots of love and support. Too hope everybody will join the Cyworld & Mgoon activities."

Shinhwa will be in Japan Nagoya on the 6th december, 8-9th dec in Saitama holding their [2007 JAPAN TORE “SHINHWA FOREVER] concert, they will be leaving their country to Japan on the 4th.

Source:OCEANS

Cn Trans: 繁星满天@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest veraciously

Thanks for the caps of the GoodEnter website clip, it was soooo cute and I hope it gets subbed/translated soon because I really want to know what they were saying.

This thread is full of life again, it's really wonderful. I agree with the previews being lovely, I'm a bit unsure about Never Let You Go but Game sounds fantastic and Snowy Night is cheery and great.

Archived