[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i just watched the video!

i couldn't stop laughing watching them! how there was some ricsyung and jinsyung! :D and jinnie is so cute he didn't pay for his game fee and the game owner had to ask eric to pay! LOL. omg. i miss them so much! i really wish there'd be many many more of such clips! their playfulness is still there and always will be!

shinhwa changjo!

thanks coco for the clip!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trangtwo

I usually lurk but I just wanna say...

I love these guys. They act SO freaking cute. They're kids at heart <3...I love all their personalities. I love how Eric acts quiet in interviews, but he's actually goofy, and pulls a lot of pranks. Love Dongwan's personality. He and Minwoo are so cute together. Andy's shyness is adorable. I love how they're not afraid to act wild in interviews. They're always hyper and adorable. I'm just thinking about the crying moment at that one Guerilla concert. They really love each other like brothers. (Even Eric and Hye Sung XD haha).

Can't wait for new music from Shinhwa <3.

Guest kriza_09

im sorry but can we PLEASE, PLEASE avoid posting like this..

i know and understand how you feel..

but time has changed, we also have to understand that

i used to think that way..

but then i was surprised to see the responds on the thread about shinhwa's comeback at korean celeb photos section...

there are 10 pages of comments.. and most of them are from those whose nicknames i'm not familiar with..

a lot of comments from fans of other artists as well (indicated by their signs and nicknames)..

i doubt other artists would have the same responds like shinhwa..

shinhwa might not be the #1 favorite in everyone's hearts anymore, but you can't deny it's still in their hearts and they're still looking forward for shinhwa's comeback..

if you asked 'who's ur favorite', shinhwa might not get the most votes but if you asked 'make a list of celebrities you like', i'm sure shinhwa's name would come out the most.. ^^

edit: i own this page!!!!! ^^

i don't have pictures or anything.. so i'll post this instead.. i just made this yesterday.. it's not done yet but i don't know what to add anymore.. so i'll post this for now and add some later.. ^^

You know you're a Shinhwa fan when...

1. Orange is your favorite color.

2. More than 80% of songs in your iPod are Shinhwa’s songs.

3. You feel happy when you see an orange balloon.

4. You know ‘I am legend’ would be your favorite movie even before it is released.

5. The first thing that comes out to mind when you see two guys kissing is not 'gay'.

6. Your favorite soda is coca cola.

7. You’ve tried doing some moves with a coke bottle.

8. You have 120GB external hard drive but you feel it’s not enough.

9. So you buy another 250GB external hard drive and still it’s not enough.

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you’re planning to buy a new one.

11. You find yourself smiling when you see crabs.

12. You feel guilty for no reason when you’re eating crabs.

13. Your friends think you are crazy because you laugh every time you see bananas.

14. Banana is your only source of vitamin C.

15. You have performed ‘crab dance’, ‘heart dance’, and ‘omma buy me that dance’ in front of your friends.

16. You often find yourself unconsciously humming to ‘the banana song’ and ‘the burger song’.

17. You have all of these websites on your bookmark: www.shinhwachangjo.net, www.shinhwa.biz, or www.soompi.com.

18. The first thing you do once you’re connected to the internet is going to one of those websites.

19. One of those websites is actually your homepage.

20. You feel the urge of adding the hand motion when you’re introducing yourself to people.

21. You’ve tried the ‘Do you smell something burning?’ line to your boyfriend.

22. You know what ‘6 – 1 = 0’ means.

23. March 24th is a special day for you.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself.

25. Or you celebrate it with your friends/families even though they have no idea what they’re celebrating.

26. You do the same thing on Jan 21st, Feb 16th, Jul 28th, Aug 19th, Nov 21st, and Nov 27th.

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don’t you?)

28. 신화 is the first Korean words you can read in Hangeul.

29. And maybe the only one.

30. The only Japanese words you know is ‘aishiteru~yo’.

31. And you think it’s a real pure Japanese word.

32. You know what exactly a ‘four dimensional’ person is like.

33. And of course you know just one person in this world who has that personality. ^^

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn’t that sweet?)

Guest angel2nyt

2. More than 80% of songs in your iPod are Shinhwa's songs.

4. You know 'I am legend' would be your favorite movie even before it is released.

5. The first thing that comes out to mind when you see two guys kissing is not 'gay'.

7. You've tried doing some moves with a coke bottle.

8. You have 120GB external hard drive but you feel it's not enough.

9. So you buy another 250GB external hard drive and still it's not enough.

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you're planning to buy a new one.

12. You feel guilty for no reason when you're eating crabs. (thank goodness i never ate one,)

13. Your friends think you are crazy because you laugh every time you see bananas. (i think i sing too..hahaha)

15. You have performed 'crab dance', 'heart dance', and 'omma buy me that dance' in front of your friends.

16. You often find yourself unconsciously humming to 'the banana song' and 'the burger song'.

17. You have all of these websites on your bookmark: www.shinhwachangjo.net, www.shinhwa.biz, or www.soompi.com.

18. The first thing you do once you're connected to the internet is going to one of those websites.

20. You feel the urge of adding the hand motion when you're introducing yourself to people.

21. You've tried the 'Do you smell something burning?' line to your boyfriend.

22. You know what '6 – 1 = 0' means.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself.

25. Or you celebrate it with your friends/families even though they have no idea what they're celebrating.

26. You do the same thing on Jan 21st, Feb 16th, Jul 28th, Aug 19th, Nov 21st, and Nov 27th.

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don't you?)

30. The only Japanese words you know is 'aishiteru~yo'.

31. And you think it's a real pure Japanese word.

32. You know what exactly a 'four dimensional' person is like.

33. And of course you know just one person in this world who has that personality. ^^

34. Even when you're in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn't that sweet?)

Guest kriza_09

^ i love all the songs already!!! their harmony is kinda different from the previous album, i think.. but i really like all the songs.. can't pick a favorite.. all of a sudden i feel it is worth waiting for 11 months.. all the patience is paid off.. but why does it feel the clock is ticking so slow!!!?????

Guest noona13

kriza_09 that was just HILARIOUS.... i sing along to the banana song ALL THE TIME! and it's a YES to whatever you've said ROFL

and aromati97, the thing about shinhwa's popularity... i think in general shinhwa has older fans (me included) who are working and all, and probably aren't at the age where we would still go insane at every piece of their news... wait hang on i think we still do LOL, just that we are probably more subdued and subtle about it... but i don't think the fans love them any less or that they are any less popular... wait til the promotion for the winter story album and the 9th album kicks off with full steam....bet this thread will jump 5 pages a day :)

It's my first time posting anything here! And I don't have many things to share with everyone so i kinda feel bad -___-

4. You know ‘I am legend’ would be your favorite movie even before it is released.

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you’re planning to buy a new one.

12. You feel guilty for no reason when you’re eating crabs.

13. Your friends think you are crazy because you laugh every time you see bananas.

15. You have performed ‘crab dance’, ‘heart dance’, and ‘omma buy me that dance’ in front of your friends.

16. You often find yourself unconsciously humming to ‘the banana song’ and ‘the burger song’.

18. The first thing you do once you’re connected to the internet is going to one of those websites.

20. You feel the urge of adding the hand motion when you’re introducing yourself to people.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself. (I don't really buy a cake but :P)

25. Or you celebrate it with your friends/families even though they have no idea what they’re celebrating.

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don’t you?) (I seriously don't now, mind explaining it for me? Jebal... : :tears: )

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again. (isn’t that sweet?)

Can I add some myself too?

You also know you are a Shinhwa fan when....

35. For the first time in your life, you really do believe there is friendship between men, and that is pobably the strongest bond you've ever known.

36. You've watched the Guerilla concert for n times but still tearing up whenever watching it again.

37. And the same goes with that clip where Shinhwa won their first ever Daesang.

38. You find yourself smiling for no reason everytime you think about them.

39. You stay home instead of going out with friends or shopping just so that you can save up money to buy their albums.

40. You feel so proud when you know they sell out 50,000+ copies in the first day they release their album, and that 50,000 copies include yours also.

41. You are willing to trade the V.I.P seat in their concert where you are only able to watch them, not shouting to the seat where you can shout "Shinhwa Chjang" as many times and as loud as you can along with other orange princesses.

42. And that you stay up the whole night before the date they release their album

43. That you don't think men who cry are weak.

44. You can talk on the phone for 5+ hours just about them.

45. And you don't even know when you started collecting things in orange.

46. You've learn your hardest since once Hyesung told everyone to study hard.

47. And If someone ask what is the soundtrack of your life, you will answer "Shinhwa - 2gether 4ever" without hesistance.

48. But the most important thing is that you feel so proud to be a shinhwachangjo-er, to be called orange princess :)

Guest Aromati97

I just visited the official Shinhwa Winter Album 07 website!

I heard the track samples and boy I seriously cannot wait for Thursday to come! ^_^

I am loving the songs already like crazy!

It's a Winter Album so don't have the idea that these songs are going to be #1 throughout the world.

We will have to wait for their 9th album to think in those terms~ xD

The Winter Album is something to enjoy for the yes, the Winter!

AHHHHH~ I seriously cannot wait!

Guest yssarangrm

11. You find yourself smiling when you see crabs.12. You feel guilty for no reason when you’re eating crabs.

24. You buy a cake on that day and secretly celebrate it by yourself. (I don't really buy a cake but )

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means. (don’t you?) (I seriously don't now, mind explaining it for me? Jebal... : )

Can I add some myself too?

You also know you are a Shinhwa fan when....

35. For the first time in your life, you really do believe there is friendship between men, and that is pobably the strongest bond you've ever known.36. You've watched the Guerilla concert for n times but still tearing up whenever watching it again.

37. And the same goes with that clip where Shinhwa won their first ever Daesang.

39. You stay home instead of going out with friends or shopping just so that you can save up money to buy their albums.

40. You feel so proud when you know they sell out 50,000+ copies in the first day they release their album, and that 50,000 copies include yours also.

41. You are willing to trade the V.I.P seat in their concert where you are only able to watch them, not shouting to the seat where you can shout "Shinhwa Chjang" as many times and as loud as you can along with other orange princesses.

42. And that you stay up the whole night before the date they release their album

45. And you don't even know when you started collecting things in orange.

47. And If someone ask what is the soundtrack of your life, you will answer "Shinhwa - 2gether 4ever" without hesistance.

48. But the most important thing is that you feel so proud to be a shinhwachangjo-er, to be called orange princess

^ i love all the songs already!!! their harmony is kinda different from the previous album, i think.. but i really like all the songs.. can't pick a favorite.. all of a sudden i feel it is worth waiting for 11 months.. all the patience is paid off.. but why does it feel the clock is ticking so slow!!!?????

^ Yes, very worth waiting :D

I think the biggest difference is that Jinnie's voice is so strong and prominent in the chorus...rather than the usual overlapping of hyesung's vocals during those parts. So that's why it sounds a little different. Too bad we didn't get to hear wannie's voice or any of the rapping in the samples. But all the more reason to get my hands on the actual album :D GAME definitely has a Your Man flavor and actually reminds me a lot of Throw your fist. I'll never let you go is so pretty (weird how one of the composers is Bekah Jenkins...isn't that a supermodel? lolz). Snowy night is pretty too...sounds like something they sang when they were younger...Very big band and OST like ^^ But also very Shinhwa like.

Guest slypatt

Exactly!!! they are sooooo TRUE!

10. Now you have two 500GB external hard drives and you’re planning to buy a new one

OMG, How did you know this???!!

Even a 10+ hours journey on the plane became sooooo short just by talking about our dear shinhwa oppas!!

I LOVE THE SONGS SO MUCH! ALL THE SONGS ARE SOOO GOOD! REALLY WAS WORTH WAITING FOR! I'M CLOSE TO TEARS! LISTENING TO THEM MAKES ME MELT!

SHINHWA, I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO!

Seriously, I'm surprised that I agree to so many of them though I never really realised! LOL. shinhwa's really changing my life!

22. You know what '6 - 1 = 0' means.

34. Even when you’re in extremely bad mood, 5 minutes alone with your computer is enough to make you smile again.

35. For the first time in your life, you really do believe there is friendship between men, and that is pobably the strongest bond you've ever known.

36. You've watched the Guerilla concert for n times but still tearing up whenever watching it again.

48. But the most important thing is that you feel so proud to be a shinhwachangjo-er, to be called orange princess

Guest evelynphuong

absolutely agree with all these things

Shinhwa fans have walked with Shinhwa for such a long journey

they`ve grown up and they have more things in life to take care of

so they may not have time to browsing all the forums or everything

but i remember this "Once u become a Shinhwa fan, forever you be"

and i`m sure that if u ask they will say that the love for Shinhwa is always around, even though they dont show it up

ever since i`ve become a Shinhwa fan, i feel like this is the happiest thing ever happened in my life

they light up my world, in any meaning

-----------------

27. You do know what each date in number 26 means

me, i dont know either

can u explain it for me???

Guest nvr2clich3

^^ i believe its their birthdays

edit:

Omg, its either i'm getting too emo or what... but i teared while listening to the tracks preview!

THEY SOUND REALLY GOOD! And i'm loving the songs!! Even if its just a few secs o.O

Guest lover4korean

haha... I so LOVE the ORANGE colour and love the number 6!!!! Haha... Seems like they will stay around forever... haha... Can't wait for the cds to arrive... I pre-ordered with SHINHWA CHANGJO already.. still counting down for their 9th album...

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!

Guest peachy112girl

I'm really excited! I just finished listening to the winter story album previews. All three songs sound awesome! I can't wait for them to start promotions!

Guest angelix

I seriously can't wait for Thursday too~~

ah im looking forward to see the success of shinhwa's winter story album ^_______^ SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

Guest devylann

everyone vote here for our hyesung, dongwan, and minwoo.... they're in the top 3 but jus to make sure it's theirs... pls vote!!!

https://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

for dongwan here.best song of the yr... he's at no.4.lets help make him win..he deserves this..(i posted this at his thread already,but wanted to do it here.)

https://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

jus heard that their winter album is so close... omg!!! when i saw the photoshoot...was sooo excited!!! thinking about it more and more.. is gonna make me cry bc they've been together for so long and when u watch them they have this type of friendship that's so hard to come by... and the more i think about next yr when some of the members going into the army....*sad*..... i wonder what will happen... u know... i know everyone's thinking the same things too.... i miss them already.. hahaha.... we're all going to be like shinji...who cried 3 days straight wen kim jong min went into the army.... awwww..... maybe i'll cry everyday until they comeback... ...

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!

Archived