[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest superstar`kiss

omGOSH!!! I CANNOT wait for the comeback, it seems like it's been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

They're going to look SO good in the MV...*drools*

-SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest veraciously
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nMlrR3188D0

ps. there are other parts too, look under that user's list of videos..

Thanks for linking and thanks to angelicxharmony for subbing! I loved Jinglish, too, and in part 5 of the same series, evil hyungs made Jinnie speak English on stage. He was soooo awkward! "Everybody ... put your hands up!" XD God, poor Junjin.

I just downloaded the KBS clip from the .biz forums, everybody should go and do the same! Not subbed but I assume we'll see translations/subs for this soon, after all it's ALL of Shinhwa goofing about. <333

[HQ] 071201 KBS Yunyega - Shinhwa at Winter Story 07-08 Photoshoot site

Also, here's the YesAsia pre-order for the new single:

Shinhwa Single Winter Story 2007-2008 @ YesAsia Global

Guest picklypickly

So this is just something I made for fun from all the brand spankin' new pictures and wanted to share. I tried to keep it wintery themed w/ the blue, but I'm not sure that it worked. Haha. I'm only done w/ Andy, Minu and Hyesung for now. But I'll finish the other three boys and put up individual links later if anyone's interested.

groupgw2.jpg

Yay for a new album! It feels like it's been forever since we've seen or heard from them. My cockels are warmed to see them back together and goofing off. It's my favorite thing about Shinhwa! Yay!

OMG shinhwa members are so weird.. hahaha.. here, found a cut from manwon haengbok - boom vs. minwoo.. and then minwoo did a mission with hyesung.. hyesung's "YA!!" cracked me up.. it looks like what i usually do to my brother =P and then hyesung said boom and suju should pay them 50 won each for using their hand signatures.. hahahah.. they're so random.. i so can't wait to see this x6 [i know it should be x3, but then you should double the fun too..]

Guest ..kaleena..

dannnnnnnngggg!! they look HOT in those new pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and omg, seeing eric's face after soooo many months makes me sooo happy! *sniffles*

and dongwan's right, he does look handsome when he's seirous!! XD

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!!! MY SHINHWA NEEDS WILL FINALLY BE FULFILLED AFTER THOUSANDS OF MONTHS WAITING!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Aish...when is Shinhwa gonna release their new album? I'm getting kinda impatient here...

tell me about it!!

but its coming...very soon.

man minwoo looks soo hot!

I saw the new picture of them!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! They are sooo handsome and gorgeous <333

Seriously, I cannot breathe!!!

yah i was just having one a few seconds ago (:

more like my heart is coming out of my chest cause i'm soo excited...i like that feeling though.

maybe its love......ahah jk

do you guys find it difficult to pick a favorite member amongst the six?, because when you set your mind on one of them , then the other does something to stand out, and then you change your mind again.

yes yes yes.

it keeps on changing.

like first it was hyesung, but eric's drama made me love him. then minwoo in this girlfriend mv wow so hot!

then andy doing cute stuff made me all of a sudden fall for him. i actually didn't have those moments as much for dongwan and junjin, but i do still love them. its just that they havne't caught my full attetion....yet (:

although dongwan's new mv did. ohhh wait nvm. his apperance on sg wannabe's mv, yah he caught my attention.

okay its only junjin's turn.

OMG shinhwa members are so weird.. hahaha.. here, found a cut from manwon haengbok - boom vs. minwoo.. and then minwoo did a mission with hyesung.. hyesung's "YA!!" cracked me up.. it looks like what i usually do to my brother =P and then hyesung said boom and suju should pay them 50 won each for using their hand signatures.. hahahah.. they're so random.. i so can't wait to see this x6 [i know it should be x3, but then you should double the fun too..]

yah watched that too (:

i liked it when they were playing that hand game.

minwoo's laugh was the cutest thing. and

when minwoo falls over he hugs hyesung.

awww it was soooo adorable.

even when they are like almost 30 (:

Guest devylann

omg!! can't believe it's gonna be here in a few days... yes!! they looks so good and man/!! are they alwase so sweet and good to all of us!!! jus love them!! i'll never stop!! they jus too good!!! hahaa.... can't wait!!! i soo wanna see that preview too!!hehe...

Guest cocospirite

Just want to let you know that we subbed the photoshoot site!!! shinhwa together again!! this is so good!

DO NOT TAKE OUT FROM SHINHWA.SARANG/BIZ CLUBBOX

[HQ] 071201 KBS Yunyega - Shinhwa at Winter Story 07-08 Photoshoot site

[ENGLISH SUBBED]

800*608 / 139 Mo

vlcsnap243313ne2.jpg

Translation by gotrojans2590

Timing & typesetting & encoding by cocospirite

credit : Shinhwa.biz

http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

Guest angel2nyt

^^ AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i look hysterical

you guys are so fast!!

i thought they just aired that yesterday!!

thank so much for the subs

everyone looks so nice

So this is just something I made for fun from all the brand spankin' new pictures and wanted to share. I tried to keep it wintery themed w/ the blue, but I'm not sure that it worked. Haha. I'm only done w/ Andy, Minu and Hyesung for now. But I'll finish the other three boys and put up individual links later if anyone's interested.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9872/groupgw2.jpg%7Boption%7D

Yay for a new album! It feels like it's been forever since we've seen or heard from them. My cockels are warmed to see them back together and goofing off. It's my favorite thing about Shinhwa! Yay!

heya!! pickly!!

i want the andy icons, please..

thanks so much for making and sharing it with us...........

coco, thanks a lot for the CB link..

i haven't downloaded it.. CB hates me last night.. grrrrrrr...

:wub:

Guest robotic

I am so happy right now after watching the latest Shinhwa photoshoot clip..

We've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this group get-together for so long, too long in fact.

Am highly anticipating more of Shinhwa's group activities to come.

On to another note - the members never do change at all, they are so chummy and funny when together.

Poor Jinnie, being targeted by the members for his tardiness and stinginess. lol

Shinhwa sweetness <3

sh011207c.jpg

Guest flycrazily

^^ i love that picture and the sub under it. shinhwa is unchangeable love! less that a week till their winter album. i think i should go and pre order it already.

That picture literally brought tears of happiness to my eyes. LOL While listening to "Isn't it Beautiful/Pretty" (Seriously, which one is the correct title? I've seen both titles floating around and I'm still confused.) and seeing caps from the photoshoot makes you a bit emotional. I'm downloading the video as I'm writing this so I'm DYING to see it!!!!!!

Haha, that talk about liking one member and then changing to another. It really happens. I've gone through each member throughout the years. =)

Guest Aromati97

I seriously cannot help but think that Shinhwa's popularity in Soompi went down like crazy.

I miss the old days when Shinhwa was the center of attention here.

Time flies by too quickly.

Only if, Shinhwa would promote themselves as they did back in the days.

Especially, during their 7th album.

It was just pure bliss at that time.

Although, I find solo activities to be a good part of their career, I find the fans grow in numbers when they are as a group.

Shinhwa, after is a group. I just wish, my only wish/present I want for Christimas, is for Shinhwa to promote themselves as a group.

Everyone remember -> [6 - 1 = 0]?

Guest luvjunjin/andy

yo yo yo!! our boys r back in action again!!

i luv them in suits!! they look so handsomE! :wub:

hope they have more outdoor activities so i can get to catch them live!!

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

Guest angel2nyt

I seriously cannot help but think that Shinhwa's popularity in Soompi went down like crazy.

I miss the old days when Shinhwa was the center of attention here.

Time flies by too quickly.

Only if, Shinhwa would promote themselves as they did back in the days.

Especially, during their 7th album.

It was just pure bliss at that time.

im sorry but can we PLEASE, PLEASE avoid posting like this..

i know and understand how you feel..

but time has changed, we also have to understand that

SHINHWA - SBS Entertainment Special Album Jacket Filming

http://yoenin.new21.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=...=asc&no=818

Guest nvr2clich3

The video is just pure love <3. Its great to see them back together, and the bond is still as strong as ever.

Shinhwa hwaiting!

Archived