[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

OMG new Shinhwa album!! i can't wait!! the pics look great!

i haven't heard Andy's single yet, but i hear Yubin's rap sounds good in it.

i hope Junjin's chinese drama gets subbed in english. been dying to see that.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choidonuku

:rolleyes: Thank you so much for the information of Dongwan's diary and new album^^

I always thank you all of you sharing the immediate information for Shinhwa!!

Guest lilswtazndevil

OMG!! new album!! cant wait for it!

they are looking so handsome and hot!! really classy looking!!super fine!!

so sophisticated!!

andy's single came out!! the song is okay...but its featuring yoobin and both of them raps so...its good....

THEY LOOK SO GOOOOOOD IN THAT PICTURE!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

SHINHWA'S FINALLY FINALLY BACK! i dont know why, but looking at those pics of them individually makes me imagine the other 5 watching/teasing the one in each picture while he was making a pose. like trying to make him laugh!

shinhwa's back! i'm so happy! i missssed them!

[07.11.30][news] Shinhwa releases new album on 6 Dec after 11 months

omo! that's what i've been looking for. at least i've seen one of the pics that will be along with the album.. and im so excited.. i hope i could buy soon! im so into hyper mode right now.. they all looked so great on the pic..wahohoho! thank you sooo much for sharing the good news!

Guest noona13

WOAH! they look gorgeous in the pic! looks like eric's mountain climbing has done him loads of good LOL...

finally some action...does that mean we're gonna start seeing the Shinhwa thread jump 5 pages a day? WOOHOO!

Guest apricot

I just heard Andy's single! Not bad!!!! The instrumental version sounds very christmas like.

I can't wait for Winter Story 2007! Three new singles!!!! ^^

noona13! please don't quote pictures! remove the %7Boption%7D tags please.. :D

i just cancelled my preorder of the winterstory at shcj. :( so depressing. i cannot transfer money as i'm currently overseas, and won't be home in time to transfer by the deadline.. guess i'd have to scout for it when i'm in korea! :D nevermind, at least i get to search for shinhwa's stuff and buy it there myself! lol. comforting myself... heh.

i'm looking forward to seeing the shinhwa thread jump 5pages a day too! lol. i hope it'd!

noona13 - can you please take off the %7Boption%7D tags from your previous post please?

and guys, let's bring the talk about individual members out of this thread and into their respective threads.. we've been breaking the rules since the mkmf thing, but the mods have kept quiet about it.. so i think it's time to get past that and go back to being our wonderfully disciplined selves.. and since the album is going to come out in no time, this thread will definitely get going faster even without the birthday greetings and other stuff.. thank you..

Guest kiwistar

wow i can't wait for their comeback ^^

But are they only having 3 new songs?

I hope they can make a full album before they go to military service.

They all look amazing! Very suave and handsome men<3

Eagerly anticipating the 6 members together again!

[07.11.30][Diary] DW, our Mr Leader

LOL Dongwan is just adorable! I find it cute how he often writes diary entries. And he even posts them for all us fans to read and see pictures of. It's amzing how he does these things even though he is busy with all his schedule. Hehehe, it's cute how he said that it's funny seeing Eric being so serious and all. And of course! BOTH Eric AND Dongwan are handsome. ALL the shinhwa members are handsome. No doubt about it! LOL

Yay! December 6 is this coming up week! Can't wait! One thing to look forward too Hehehe ^^ Especially can't wait to hear 'The Snowy Night' And wow! I didn't know Park SangMin wrote 'Your Man' Haha! learned something new today. LMAO my mom likes PSM i should tell her than he wrote SHinhwa's song and make her listen to it LOL Actually, my mom does listen to someof Shinhwa's songs, since I put them in her iPod and she seems to like them. And I am loving the pictures! They look so hot and I love their outfit and hairstyle and everything! And the pictures look so elegant LOL Shinhwa new winter album hwaiting!

Tomorrow's the first day of December :)

^ haha that was random LOL

hello my dearies~~ in anticipation of their comeback, look what i found~~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nMlrR3188D0

ps. there are other parts too, look under that user's list of videos..

jinglish is so entertaining.. he's just hilarious.. poor eric had to go back early =( he was missing all the fun.. thank goodness this time around the members are pulling all stops to their individual activities and put their heads together for the new album release.. can't wait!! although i can't spazz too much cos my exams are around the corner too >_< but anyways, enjoy, as we countdown to the release of the new album =D

how do i say, i love you shinhwa ^o^

do you guys find it difficult to pick a favorite member amongst the six?, because when you set your mind on one of them , then the other does something to stand out, and then you change your mind again.

^^ haha! i know what you mean!

my favourite is sungie(he led me to shinhwa too.. so he's irreplaceable) but my 2nd most fav always changes because one of them would be so adorable that makes me love him, then another one would catch my attention, and i'd change.. so now i learnt to love shinhwa as a whole! and all of them are relatively equal, at least i try to keep them all at number 2 together!.. heh.

Yay like finally!! i 've been waiting. I can't wait to hear their new song

it seems like its going to be a good one. i can't wait for the sneak preview <3

aww i wish they would hold a concert in the states.

thanks for sharing the great news <3

Guest Aromati97

12/5

I cannot wait.

I seriously, cannot wait.

I can't wait to hear "Game".

Oof. I can't wait to hear the song just for SHCJ as well! <33333

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Archived