[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy

ATE AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! salamat ng marami... man.. why is he so freaking handsome?

DONGWAN IS JUST FREAKING HOTNESS IN THOSE PICS.

aww.. krizzy,

im glad you're back.. when will we meet again?

you know that he's really Freaking hot right??

are you for Wannie's side again?? hehehe.. *joke*

saw the bsets you've made..

thanks for sharing..

i was about the post JJ's accident..

so sad to hear about it..

i was excited to see some pics and news about his China trip and this what i get..

so sad for poor Jinnie..

hope he recovers soon~!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rowane

thanks for the news about Junjin...although all Shinhwa members are like that (care for the fan and being professional) but i dont think that way is professional tho...im more worry about his health and accident...i mean what if something BIG really happen at the time??? he cant go back to fix anything tho....although he might happy to go see his fans but...well i dont know...just really dont want anything to happen to him, and all Shinhwa's members

Guest kriza_09

hi all.. havent been here for so long...

just want to let you guys know that right now i'm sitting right in front of the computer in hyesung's n minwoo's mall cafe.. ^^

there's nothing to eat except ramyun.. ㅠㅠ

but there's a lot of shinhwa pics with their autographs.. haha..

i also visited shinhwa's kyochon chicken store.. it's really goooddd!!!! there's a menu that only shinhwa's kyochon store has... called shinhwa series.. and that's the best menu on the list!!!! other kyochon stores only have original and hot series.. i've tried all of them and shinhwa series is the best!! ^^ and of course i love the interior design.. ^^ full with shinhwa stuff..

that's all for now.. hope this isn't considered spamming~~ ^^

~~~

edit: i just read junjin's news.... arrghhh why are they so stubborn!!???? he should've gone to hospital first just to check if everything is okay... coz sometimes even a slight concussion can have a fatal effect in the long term.. ㅠㅠ all shinhwa members are always like that... putting their fans first before their own health.. ㅠㅠ

Guest zung21

Hello Kriza ah , so you are in Seoul now ? How jealous I am . Would you mind posting some pictures from your journey ? It would be nice to have a whole view of shinhwa's kyochon chicken store and Seoul also . I've heard that there are some streets in Seoul that don't sleep at night . The streets are full of people even it's 2 am in the morning . How busy :)

[14/6/07] Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan, starting SOLO challenge

Omo... :w00t: July is almost here and that means Wannie's album is almost here!! and August will be here before we know it!!! So they're right on track for releasing their albums....its really cool that they've been watching each other record and being supportive!!! Sungie's concert in Osaka is on my b-day :tears: I wish I could go.

[07.06.14] [News] Eric To Feature In Minwoo's & Dongwan's Solo Albums

Eric's going to be rapping for them? thats cool! But I wonder why the article didn't mention anything about Eric and Wannie's collaboration.

hey everyone, i just subbed a new shinhwa clip! :)

AHAHAHA so thats what they were saying!! I'm so glad that you decided to sub this!! It indeed is one of their most famous and classic interviews!!! just as a question, would you ever consider subbing their buckaroo jeans interview?

thanks for the news, Mal..

im getting more and more excited about their album..

not to mention Eric has special participation in it..

vote~!! pali~! pali~!

for those who didn't vote yet, please save our prince.. :wub:

[pics] Dongwan 1st Solo Album MV

credits: mydaily + hanmail + Wenyi @ ShinHwaChangJo.net

NO HOTLINKING PLS~!!!

I VOTED!! But Andy is still behind the DBSK boys :tears: OMO Ai are you trying to kill me (is this revenge for killing you with Andy's thread pics? :lol:) Wannie's MV!!!! *throws sparkles* I hope it comes out really really soon!!! I wish I was that grain of rice! Talk about intense looks...if he ever looked at me that way, I'd prolly spontaneously combust! and like everyone has been saying, I don't know why, but Wannie looks really hot with that trail of blood (Kelly Wan Clinic has work to do ;) )

crazy_korean, thanks for the pics of Dongwan in a beanie!! He always looks really good with beanies on :wub:

i know!~ wan is so hyper when they perform.. makes me remember of this one clip... wait, i'll go look for it...

HERE IT IS!~ totally hyper wan, actually, everybody was so hyper in it. haha.

anyways, i love these new wan pics that i made 3 b-sets already!~ one for each picture!!! puahahah!~ i'm using the first one right now... if anyone wants the other two maybe you can just go to my PB account and grab them, but please do not direct link, people. i thought of sharing it in the artworks section but 3 bsets are too few to make a new thread for.

grab some wan lovin'

it's like a chain really..

Thank you for the link labingtatlo!! ahah I love Red Sunset and that particular performance was hilarious!! They are soo hyper :lol::w00t: and that was just during the performance alone! afterwards was pretty hysterical too, when they recreated the moment when they found out they won the daesang, Wannie's crazy dulup dulup song & dance :lol: then ahah RicSung Banana Song :lol: :lol: ooh, those are cool b-sets!! May I 'steal' one and use it in another forum? I promise I'll credit you properly (I would never dream of doing otherwise)

kriza_09 hope you're having lots of fun in Korea!!! Take lots of pics and share your experiences!! :D

Guest lenakeem

aaaaahk. JIN!!

but i love how deticated shinhwa is to there fans.

hope he gets better soon :)

JUNJIN FIGHTING!

Guest loving_D

ah, saw this.

these are the other 2 people who will be in the MV too!

dont know how to translate their names though.

%7Boption%7D20061226181436197257142.jpg

%7Boption%7D20061220121409197046772.jpg

man, now the MV seems cooler!

im pretty sure the guy is yoo gun, an actor whos gaining a lot of popularity lately. im not too sure about the girl, i think i've seen her somewhere though...

Hello Kriza ah , so you are in Seoul now ? How jealous I am . Would you mind posting some pictures from your journey ? It would be nice to have a whole view of shinhwa's kyochon chicken store and Seoul also . I've heard that there are some streets in Seoul that don't sleep at night . The streets are full of people even it's 2 am in the morning . How busy :)

I think you should PM her instead of making a post here. It is not really related to Shinhwa.

Guest ..kaleena..

AWW, JUNJIN!!!@#!@$!#$!!!! i hope he's alright.. he shouldn't be so stubborn and just go get treated in a hospital.. awww, it shows how professional he is and how caring he is to his fans.. :tears: JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!

kriza_09 - i'm uberly jealous! LOL, i would love to be in a room that is all shinhwa-fied! mmmm, and eat their chicken.. *drools* hahahah, i think i would take a picture of EVERYTHING in their stores! haha, literally..

sigh* i'm missing these guys like crazy X____o

Guest nutzie

hmm.. about junjin's accident.. i think his action is bordering somewhere between being professional and unprofessional.. i salute him for wanting to not disappoint his fans, but then again, he should've checked himself up first before flying over.. i don't think fans would be [or should be] disappointed if he didn't perform anyway, cos he had a valid reason.. but it's good for us and for himself that the accident is not major, and hopefully he gets some rest to heal his wounds before resuming his activities..

i think i'm the only one who doesn't really think that bloody nosed dongwan is hot.. that picture scares the heck out of me [yeah yeah scaredy cat -_-"] the rice one is pretty amusing though.. looks like he wants to tranform that grain of rice into a hot girl or something *chuckles*

Guest eunhyung

this is my first time posting in this thread and I'm really surprised cuz there's more than 1000 pages...just goes to show how many dedicated Shinhwa fans there are hehe :sweatingbullets:

I'm excited since I've heard Minwoo's 3rd solo album will be released in Amercia (i.e. easier to buy it yay!)

Shinwha fighting!

Guest sunnydays.

OMGGG.

CAN YOU SAY HOTTT?!

These past few pages have been filled with SEXYY pictures of our Shinhwa guys. (; It's AMAZING. Omg. Especially DONGWAN&JUNJIN, I miss those two. But omgg... Dongwan looks SOO hot. O__O Wow. & Junjin, his HAIR! It's back! :D I LOVE IT. Wow. I can keep going... but seirously, thanks so much for all the pictures. <3 & Minbong looks GREAT. He's so handsome & sexxy, like always. (: & congrats to him for being chosen as an opening. I'm so so so proud of him. >w<;

<3 thanks guys. (: Keep supporting Shinhwa. I'm so happy school is over for me -- I can pay attention to Shinhwa more! (; haha

Guest angel2nyt

oh my freaking goodness. too many shinhwa stuff i can't hardly breathe, gawd why must this happen??? i can't effing breathe, i'm hyperventilating!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone who posted those gorgeous pics, those wonderful news... i'll go, backtrack and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~

ATE AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! salamat ng marami... man.. why is he so freaking handsome?

DONGWAN IS JUST FREAKING HOTNESS IN THOSE PICS.

lynda, wherever you are,, marian and michelle and all the othe rminwoo lovers in here, i've set my priorities straight... no more lusting after minbong!~

WA, WAN IS JUST SO EFFING HANDSOME!@~

helena, hey... you are so right. everything about him.. man, even the blood was sexy. and yes, you're not the only one digging his hairdo. i'm totally digging it. in fact, i've actually dug it, then re-dug it. then buried it and re-dugged it again.

pris, fight scene???? with wan??? warfg. that'd be hot. i mean, wan standing is ALREADY hot, what more if he ACTUALLY has to move, and man, if there's a fighting scene??? that's effing good. great. magnificent. totally awesome.

krizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was just your post?

so short(in a krizza manner) hahaha

so many news and new pictures

thanks for sharing everyone..

wannie looks so hot

and junjin

this guy is really something

accidents happen all the time..

but he had more car accidents than people i know personally

by the way, have you seen eric's new coca-cola pics with the girl and the kids? i think he lose weight

Guest Rozzy

oh em gee! hi guys!! i'm baccckkkkkkkkk! i juss fnshed my last final today! whew! anyone miss me? puahhahahhaa.

there's so much news on shinhwa now. minwoo, hyesung AND dongwan are all ready to release their albums already? O.O. dangg.

buh wheee! tonight is the 2nd part of jizhawa wit andyyyy! x]. i can't wait to watch it. i can't wait until all the other members come on variety shows too!!

i'm planning to buy the kpop super live concert!! whee! i can't wait. dang..i need to catch up on so much. i cnas't waittttttt. :DD

^ omg rozzy ur baaaccck!! we missed ya lolz haha its been like forveer since u posted >.< *gets emotional* lol

dongwan ooommmggg!!! dongwan is sooo hot i wanna see that MV soo much right now!! ahhh *drools* can't wait for his album!!

junjin aww i hope he's okay! he shouldve went to the hospital to check up after getting injured *worry* hope he's okay. as i always say this is why i love these guys. they love their fans so much.

oo i see so many people back ^^ is it cuz schools almost out? im gonna be busy for one more week and ill be back every day weee

Guest chopsticksandspoon

WEEEEE!~ i received this CD full of shinhwa mp3s from ate AI, or aindy here as a present (hugs ate ai), and i'm totally in love with one of the songs there, it's from their winter story 04-05, track #12... sung by.. ANDY!!!!!!!

<---- i uploaded it on youtube by adding the romanized and english trans from aheeyah.. :P

hope you'll love it.., not the vid, but the song, okies? i'm thinking of makinga fanvid for it using andy clips but i don't have that many since all my Shinhwa clips where erased when i changed my computer... bummer, and i didn't have any back-up... dang.

wow labingtatlo...u r so fast........i love the pic of him too...he jus has got tt matured yet boyish face...so tis kinda image actually suits him lik 100%..and in the mv..he a cop..a detective..which is makes him even hotter~~~and its lik sorta his wish to become a cop in real life and in dramas * thinks of an interview i saw be4*..nw his wish is fulfilled~~haha,...makes me so excited..so lookin forward to his 1st jib...Shinhwa fightin~

p.s can i steal ur banner? hehe

haha, of course krizza is fast when it comes to wannie. since krizza loves her wannie so much it hurts. the moment krizza saw those three pictures, she started screaming, jumping and then she died. but then she remembered she needed to photoshop the pictures first so she rose back from the dead and viola!~ she made 3 banners and avatars for each picture!~

okay, i'll shut up now and stop speaking in third person.

anyways, you know, whatever image he is portraying, it suits him, he can be funny, cute or whatever and yet he still is lovable. haha, actually, all the shinhwa guys are capable of doing that. though they are better in portraying some images than others (like how andy=cute, sungie=sweet, minu=sexy, eric=cool, junjin=energetic and wan=witty/smart/dork haha).

and yeah, sure, steal away!~ haha, i provided a link in my last post to where you can do so, just don't direct link, please.

krizza: AHAH YOU MADE ME JUST SMILEEE :lol:

i think soon i'll be seeing a pool of krizza on the ground, lol. (lol cos you melted)

these are the other 2 people who will be in the MV too!

dont know how to translate their names though.

JUNJIN IS INJURED! >.<

PRISSSSSSSSSSS!~

*jumps around excitedly* weee!~ krizza made pris smile ^__^ haha. i'm lame.

i melted? well, i sure would have melted if wannie would stare at me like he was staring at that grain of rice... now i wish i'm a rice grain....!~ so badly!~

thanks for more wan mv news!~

JINNIE INJURED????

man, this guy's so stubborn. they are ALL so alike. whenever they get hurt, they're more concerned about the fans than their health. well, why don't someone tell them that we're more concerend about their health than them being right where they should be to meet fans? i'd love them to go about and please us fans BUT i'd love it more if they also pause and take care of their health. i wouldn't want them being less than a 100% well in the future.

i just hope he'll get better soon...

aww.. krizzy,

im glad you're back.. when will we meet again?

you know that he's really Freaking hot right??

are you for Wannie's side again?? hehehe.. *joke*

ATE AI!~ thanks again for sharing those wan pics here, i haven't been in any shinhwa sites lately.. man, i miss being active in shinhwa sarang!~ haha, anyways, i'll be going to school next week, then we can meet and then i'll get to have my shinhwa seoul concert dvd again!~ ahha!!! i sooo want to watch their concert again.. :P and yes, i'm all for wan's side again. as in totally!~ no more minbong-lusting... for awhile.

Thank you for the link labingtatlo!! ahah I love Red Sunset and that particular performance was hilarious!! They are soo hyper :lol::w00t: and that was just during the performance alone! afterwards was pretty hysterical too, when they recreated the moment when they found out they won the daesang, Wannie's crazy dulup dulup song & dance :lol: then ahah RicSung Banana Song :lol: :lol: ooh, those are cool b-sets!! May I 'steal' one and use it in another forum? I promise I'll credit you properly (I would never dream of doing otherwise)

I KNOW!~ i just love them being hyper.. haha, they're like a bunch of kids. wish i could stop time and make them stay liek this forever.. but of course they mus grow up, marry me, err, i mean, marry and move on. righty?

AHH!~ wan's indo dance... lol.. i never get tired of seeing him singing it. lol... he just sounds and looks so dorky and yet so handsome and lovable!~ AND RICSYUNG!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!~ haha, i must tell you one thing, i'm a BIG follower of WOODONG and RICSYUNG!~ haha, so anything with wan and minu, okies. eric and sungie? okie sokies hell yeah boy!~

ah, thanks about the b-sets. i haven't made one in weeks. of course you can steal! haha, just don't direct link, only rule for me. you direct link, you die a painful death. crediting isn't mandatory, it's okay sinc ei see a lot of people using my stuff without credits but i'd appreciate it if you will do credit me. ^_^

i think i'm the only one who doesn't really think that bloody nosed dongwan is hot.. that picture scares the heck out of me [yeah yeah scaredy cat -_-"] the rice one is pretty amusing though.. looks like he wants to tranform that grain of rice into a hot girl or something *chuckles*

nat.gifreally? i don't know, when i saw it, i was like, man, wan looks hot. hm..what if it was eric?? hehe..

LOL!~ nat, your ideas are too funny, rice into a girl?? haha... that girl will be steaming hot then, since she came from a newly cooked rice, haha. (of course i'm just assuming it was newly cooked) so yeah., i'm lamer than usual.

this is my first time posting in this thread and I'm really surprised cuz there's more than 1000 pages...just goes to show how many dedicated Shinhwa fans there are hehe :sweatingbullets:

I'm excited since I've heard Minwoo's 3rd solo album will be released in Amercia (i.e. easier to buy it yay!)

Shinwha fighting!

hello there!~ actually, this is only because we haven't been closed down by the mods to start a new thread unlike the other group's old thread. and i hope it stays that way. ^_^

OMGGG.

CAN YOU SAY HOTTT?!

These past few pages have been filled with SEXYY pictures of our Shinhwa guys. (; It's AMAZING. Omg. Especially DONGWAN&JUNJIN, I miss those two. But omgg... Dongwan looks SOO hot. O__O Wow. & Junjin, his HAIR! It's back! :D I LOVE IT. Wow. I can keep going... but seirously, thanks so much for all the pictures. <3 & Minbong looks GREAT. He's so handsome & sexxy, like always. (: & congrats to him for being chosen as an opening. I'm so so so proud of him. >w<;

<3 thanks guys. (: Keep supporting Shinhwa. I'm so happy school is over for me -- I can pay attention to Shinhwa more! (; haha

riz.gifRIZZZIESHIESHIIIEEE!~

hahha, i can say hot!~ ahha, so i'd say it, "HOTTT!~"

i know i know!~ jinnie;s old hair is back!~ man, he loks so cute and yet so manly..

ah, school's over for you there so you'll be able to pay attention to shinhwa more, eh? haha.. see you around rizziesh!~

krizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was just your post?

so short(in a krizza manner) hahaha

so many news and new pictures

by the way, have you seen eric's new coca-cola pics with the girl and the kids? i think he lose weight

joyce.gifhaha, joyce, yes, that was just my post. it was kinda short, ne? haha, i was so busy hyperventilating so it was short.. :P

new eric pics??? wa? where? hording bestiz again are we? ahha.. share them joyce!~ but he lost weight? i hope he doesn;t tire himself too much, i want my shinhw aboys healthy.. just look at wan.. he looks so healthy. lol.

oh em gee! hi guys!! i'm baccckkkkkkkkk! i juss fnshed my last final today! whew! anyone miss me? puahhahahhaa.

there's so much news on shinhwa now. minwoo, hyesung AND dongwan are all ready to release their albums already? O.O. dangg.

buh wheee! tonight is the 2nd part of jizhawa wit andyyyy! x]. i can't wait to watch it. i can't wait until all the other members come on variety shows too!!

i'm planning to buy the kpop super live concert!! whee! i can't wait. dang..i need to catch up on so much. i cnas't waittttttt. :DD

rozzy.gifi missed you!~ haha, of course, i just came back froma sort of hiatus myself... :P

and yes, they will all be releasing albums pretty soon, and that means... MORE PICS, MORE MVS, MORE TV GUESTINGS!!!!!!! MORE DOWNLOADING AND LESS DISK SPACE.. <_<

ah!~ what time wil it be then? haha, i'll go and wait for it.. since you thought me how to install tvants, remember? haha.. thanks a lot for that...

yeah, you and i, we nee dto do a lot of catching up...

^ omg rozzy ur baaaccck!! we missed ya lolz haha its been like forveer since u posted >.< *gets emotional* lol

dongwan ooommmggg!!! dongwan is sooo hot i wanna see that MV soo much right now!! ahhh *drools* can't wait for his album!!

junjin aww i hope he's okay! he shouldve went to the hospital to check up after getting injured *worry* hope he's okay. as i always say this is why i love these guys. they love their fans so much.

oo i see so many people back ^^ is it cuz schools almost out? im gonna be busy for one more week and ill be back every day weee

NAOMI!~ me too! i wanna see the MV already. but we need to wait.. patience.. i'm sure it'd be one hot MV, eh?

agree, w elove them cause they loves us, but we'll love them more if they'll love their health too.. aish, these guys..

actually, quite the opposite here, school's just starting.. haha... less shinhwa time for me? oh heck NO!~

kriza_09 (forgot your name, sorry.. :sweatingbullets: ) YOU ARE IN SEOUL RIGHT NOW???????????

man, you are???? OH WOW. that is so cool! you went to minsyung's cafe! and their kyochon store!~ effing cool.

haha, wish i could be there too.. eat some more shinhwa series for us, okies?

sophie_han, internationally, http://shinhwa.biz and http://shinhwachangjo.net but i don;t know of the others, i know there's a thailand one, and lots of chinese ones and some japanese sites as well..

and because eric's cool...

ericcool.png

haha

Guest Rozzy

oh em gee i juss fnshed watching jizhawa..it was hilarious! nd andy got a lot of screen time! hahah.

shinhwa was mentioned quite a few times. hahhaha. when they were in the tiger's cage thingy, it was andy vs. hyun young..and this guy brought in a snake (he was speaking english)..nd den..later on...andy spoke english! hahahhaha. wheeeee. dude..me nd nat were so excited. hahhhaha. "can i touch it?"..."wow".."no she wants to touch it again"...hahhaha..nd he was scared of the snake later...nd rofl at hyun young pushing andy to the side to get the right answer. hahahahahha. nd den..a little later..when another person was in there..they had to make the other person guess stuff...and guess waht? one of the words was "shinhwa"..and den the guy goes.."andy's in _____"...hahhahhhaa.

later on..i think they were doing the losers game thingy..and it was like..a knockdown round thingy bfore the game started..nd hwangbo started "hyesung is the main singer...eric's the leader.." nd den andy leapt over at her to put his hand on her mouth to make her stop. rofll..

nd den..at the last mirror game thingyy...they decide to name their team shinhwa members..i think hyebin was jun jin..sjh was wannie....nd andy was ERIC..rofl. aw man..<3ed it.

nd oh em gee..i have a funny stry to tel all u guyz later about shinhwa...well..itz not that funny..buh interestering. x].

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...i can't wait to naver pictures to find sum more pictures to show u guyz. :D

nd yayee for krizza for being bak too! i can't wait to catch up wit u. x]

Archived