[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

Thank you,i really need the tittl e if you remind after please tell me :sweatingbullets:

okay i checked it.. shin hyesung & lee ji hoon - in hyung [or as i've said earlier, the english title is "doll"]

ah i found this funny clip uploaded by amy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=estdGepfLEA

they know how to sing cool and clon's songs, but they forgot the lyrics to eusha eusha.. i thought it was hilarious.. and eric pretending to ask the audience to sing along when he forgot the lyrics.. stupid stupid eric.. but i still love my colorful brat *pats pats* look at the boys dancing while minwoo's singing =P dorks! dongwan is so silly =P

@nutzie- haha...the song relay :) They're so silly...I knew Andy was the most behave of the bunch since he was the one that finally got it in the end ^^ And Dongwan didn't even know he was wrong during one of the songs...he was like, "It's not?!"

----

EDIT: I own a page....well here's some big news ^^

07.05.27 [iNFO] M's LIVE WORKS concert in Beijing

pcpdownloadrh4.jpg

It's been confirmed that Beijing will be one of the stops for Minwoo's Live Works 2006-2007 ^^ The concert will be held on July 24.

I have a feeling he's going to have to hold more than one ^^

Promo Clip from BestShinHwa:

====

credits: BestShinhwa + Syblle@shinhwa.biz/forums

--------

Neways...was watching the first few minutes of Old School radio show mindy was on earlier this month or was it last month???

Thought some of the dialogue was cute so I translated ^^ May add more when I finish watching it later :)

EDITED down below.

Guest kriza_09

[sorry i just have a tendency to explain things in ways only aliens can understand]

now i see how eric can be your fav member.. lol.

okay i checked it.. shin hyesung & lee ji hoon - in hyung [or as i've said earlier, the english title is "doll"]

they know how to sing cool and clon's songs, but they forgot the lyrics to eusha eusha.. i thought it was hilarious.. and eric pretending to ask the audience to sing along when he forgot the lyrics.. stupid stupid eric.. but i still love my colorful brat *pats pats* look at the boys dancing while minwoo's singing =P dorks! dongwan is so silly =P

it's 'in hyung'..

and thanx for the clip!!! i've never seen that one before.. n i noticed it was uploaded by crystalis today.. thanx to you too.. ^^

:::::::::::::Excerpt 5::::::::::::::

Minwoo: Oh yeah, there was an interesting episode that happened. A kind of behind story. Below the concert stage in Japan was one of those conference halls where national group officials were meeting. Because the concert was too loud, someone came over and complained.

i just found that one hilarious... how can you have a meeting below a concert??? it must be loud as hell.. especially a concert by someone like minwoo.. might as well join the concert.. lol..

susymoon Thanks for the RicJin clip! AHAHA only they would have the balls to make fun of Sungie like that on stage AHAH

nat, OMG that clip was hilarious! I've never seen that before and it doesn't hurt to see RinJinDy and Wannie before hand either ;) ....Wannie was just :w00t: crazy...completely crazy he forgot the Eusha Eusha lyrics ahah...and Eric, ahaha he asked the audience to sing along, that dork :lol: :lol:

crystalis, thanks so much for translating some of the MinDy radio show!! I always wondered what they were saying and could only understand the english bit :lol:

Oh, lucky Beijing fans!!

Guest devylann

jus wondering if anyone knew what these guys are planning to do during june19-28 in korea and june 29-july 5 in japan....jus asking bc imma be there those times and would love to go see them...whether its concerts or fan signing or whatever... i can't speak korean or japanese :( so i need all the help i can get..... thanks!!!!!:) :)

Guest samshiku

hmm there SHOULD be at least a dongwan fan-signing or fanmeeting cos he's debuting in june...

anywayz, just updated the pic thread with some of the real pics that i found^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5948243

some of the ones that i found interesting...

junjin and shoo[hyesung's EX]

10.jpg

grp pic..again with shoo in the picture, brian and eugene's in it too

13.jpg

fanshots outside shinhwa's hostel

5.jpg

1.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

NO HOTLINKING

Guest nutzie

hahaha is that dongwan outside the hostel riding the bike? i thought he has a motorbike [like the happy together episode] with the thimble-like helmet =P and the minwoo one is just so stalkerish.. if i were him i would be scared to death O_o" ahh, old skool smtown.. me likey~ thanks xh!

amy - i realize though, everyone got at least 1 right, except for junjin >_<

kriza - hahaha your comments make me laugh =P nutzie + eric = alien couple?

jenny - hi welcome welcome~ we always welcome new people, as long as they don't break rules.. so your no. 1 is the little man huh? =P i can so understand why [even though my little brat is still my no. 1 =P]

Guest Rowane

--------

Neways...was watching the first few minutes of Old School radio show mindy was on earlier this month or was it last month???

Thought some of the dialogue was cute so I translated ^^ May add more when I finish watching it later :)

wow thanks for translated...although just a few shot which is really an interesting one hehe...how i wish i could understand Korean (gotta get better in English first lol)...our boys always say something fun and very well behave toward the other (i mean like other than Shinhwa member themselve lol) omg talking about this how i miss to see them together again...on radio show (although i dont understand) on cariety show....that would be so much fun eh...

old school pics :lol: Gotta love the old days ^^

You know nat, I think that IS Dong Wan riding a bike but I'm pretty sure this was before he had the motorbike....if I remember correctly from Happy Together, Wannie had the moterbike after they all moved out of the hostel...cuz he gave Jinnie a ride home and they made teased him about "...fumigating the neighboorhood for his younger member while wearing a thimble on his head..." - not the exact quote that Gina subbed, but you get the jist :lol: :lol:

Guest kriza_09

thanx for the pics!!! it brings back a lot of memories.. i really miss them living together again... *even though i became a fan only since 2005.. lol*

anyway, i'm going to korea today.. in an hour, actually.. yuhuu.. ^^ the first 2 weeks i'll be in taekwondo summer camp program.. then the following week i'll be staying around kangnam, where goodemg and all shinhwa's restaurants are located.. ^^ so hopefully... *cross fingers*

Guest susymoon

:rolleyes: yes i really love when jj and eric do that did you eard in sinhwa summer album the one that calls LET´S START? were they do funny voices on the phone to other guy it´s so funny the people were i live must think i´m crazy because i start laughing and i have a funny laugh in the street how embarressing is that i only wish i knew what they saying in LET´S START :sweatingbullets: i wish i had more silly videos of them i love when jj does he´s imitations he´s soo good :blush:

susymoon Thanks for the RicJin clip! AHAHA only they would have the balls to make fun of Sungie like that on stage AHAH

nat, OMG that clip was hilarious! I've never seen that before and it doesn't hurt to see RinJinDy and Wannie before hand either ;) ....Wannie was just :w00t: crazy...completely crazy he forgot the Eusha Eusha lyrics ahah...and Eric, ahaha he asked the audience to sing along, that dork :lol: :lol:

crystalis, thanks so much for translating some of the MinDy radio show!! I always wondered what they were saying and could only understand the english bit :lol:

Oh, lucky Beijing fans!!

ohh you welcome

Here's some old clips I did.. I posted some up before, but I'll post it all together because I've uploaded a few more..

Shinhwa on Brain Survivor 2004 -- English subbed

Sorry, there seems to be no Junjin, or Hyesung cut. :(

YT links:

Shinhwa's Introduction

Dongwan cut

Andy cut

Eric cut

Minwoo cut

Veoh Links

Shinhwa Introduction

Dongwan cut

Andy cut

Minwoo cut

Eric cut

Enjoy!

@nutzie- I know... Jinnie so left out T.T He almost sang one, but then backed out when sungie backed out.

@kriza- Have a good trip ! *crosses fingers with you* Any chance, you'll be able to stalk sungie's apartment? lolz

Okay, I finished watching the radio show...so here we go...

070417 MinDy on Kim Chang Ryeols Old School Radio Programme

::::::::::::::Excerpt 1::::::::::::::

After DJ introduced Minwoo...

Minwoo had to clarify that he wasn't the actor, Lee Minwoo, but ShinHwa's Lee Minwoo :sweatingbullets:

::::::::::::::Excerpt 2::::::::::::::

DJ: Next we have someone who is cute and mischevious. Recently, because of his dressing up as a girl, he's also been attracting male and female fans alike. Someone full of dreams and truly from the pretty boy sector, Andy sshi!

Andy: Annyeong haseyo, I'm Andy. But...

DJ : Yes?

Andy: ....why am I being introduced using 'dressing up as a girl?' (awkward)

DJ: Ah...our writers specially wrote that in for you.

Andy: Ah~ I see.

DJ: Amongst our writers, there are 2 who like Andy and 1 who likes Minwoo.

Mindy: Oh, really?

DJ: Yes. So when I look at today's script, Andy is the main focus.

(Everyone laughs~)

Minwoo: That's alright. I'll try and work my way in there.

(Everyone laughs)

::::::::::::::Excerpt 3::::::::::::::

DJ: You guys knew before you came here that this was going to be broadcasted live as a viewable radio show over the internet, right? Your appearance is especially cool and good-looking today.

Minwoo: It's because we knew it would be sunbaenim hosting today ^^

Andy: And because it's been awhile since I've done a radio show. So I went to the salon today to specially get my hair done.

Minwoo: Hey, me too!

Mindy laughs together~

(our boys so sincere to their sunbae :) )

::::::::::::::Excerpt 4::::::::::::::

DJ : Is there anything you guys want to say to attract the media's attention?

Minwoo: Oh, to attract the media's attention? Actually...Andy's a girl. ^^

Andy:Actually...Minwoo hyung's married.

DJ : Married? Really?

Andy: Yes.

Minwoo: With Andy ^^ Married with Andy. It's all out in the open.

Mindy: Wow! Wow~

::::::::::::::Excerpt 5::::::::::::::

DJ : Minwoo, you just finishing holding successful solo concerts in Japan. Could you describe what it was like?

Minwoo: First, I want to thank the fans again. 80% of the tickets were sold in the first 10 minutes. I was shocked myself. It was really....

Andy: He brought all them himself ^^

:::::::::::::Excerpt 6::::::::::::::

Minwoo: Oh yeah, there was an interesting episode that happened. A kind of behind story. Below the concert stage in Japan was one of those conference halls where national group officials were meeting. Because the concert was too loud, someone came over and complained.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 7::::::::::::::

DJ: So do the two of often go or like the norebang? (karoake room)

Mindy: Not really~

DJ: Do it as a favor to me. I don't usually beg, but it's the second day of the show so do it as a favor. Help me~

Minwoo: Are there any lyrics?

DJ: Yes, right here. *points at monitor*

(Mindy laughs really hard at something on the monitor. Minwoo imitates Rimario ^^)

DJ: Please pick a song.

Minwoo: Alright. We haven't been out for sometime now and the weather's been pretty good. How about DJ DOC's <<Summer Story>>>? (Note: The radio host, Kim Chang Ryeol, is part of DJ DOC)

DJ: Oh, that was already sung last time....

Andy: Then we'll sing << Winter Story>>

DJ: Okay.

Minwoo: That was just a joke~ Oh...who sang <<Summer Story>>? Hyungnim did?

DJ: Yes

Minwoo: So Andy and I....it's been awhile...we'll go with <<Eusha Eusha>>.

Andy: Okay~

DJ: Eusha! Eusha!

Minwoo: (mumbles at Andy) We can't do this casually.

(Mindy burst into giggles again)

*Sings Eusha Eusha* <3

Minwoo: Okay, thank you very much. Now we need a break.

DJ: Right now?

Minwoo: Yes, right now.

Andy: If we need to continue singing, we're dead. ^^

(Then they go on about how tired the host is and mindy tells him to rest. Then Minwoo says something and Andy pokes him in the arm. lolz)

::::::::::::::Excerpt 8::::::::::::::

DJ: Next we have Q&A portion for Minwoo and Andy (general gist...says a bunch other things)

Minwoo: Go ahead and shoot. We'll answer honestly. We don't like to be fake. It's been 9 years. No need to be fake.

DJ: The first question is for Andy. Why is it you don't display your fluent English skills when you go on shows?

Andy: Ah~

Minwoo: Yeah, why?

Andy: Yes, it's true. My English skills are very good.

(Minwoo laughs~)

Andy: Yes, it's really impressive. But....I often speak English when I'm talking with my friends, but I try my best not to use it in some circumstances.

Minwoo: Alright then, why don't you demonstrate speaking English? (*rolls eyes*...Shinhwa~)

DJ: That's right. Let's hear it.

Andy: Then you initiate the convo first. Ask me something in English.

DJ: What? It's a Q&A portion, right? It's good enough then. On to the next question ~ Oh, this is too difficult for me. Do I have to ask in English?

Andy: Of course. Only this way will the English flow out naturally.

(Convo in English)

DJ: How old are you?

Andy: Me? Korean age, 28. (*claps* Andy's English is so perfect ^^)

Minwoo: Do you have a girlfriend?

Andy: No. Do you have a girlfriend? (to minwoo)

Minwoo: No...ah, yes! Andy!

(Andy cracks up)

DJ: Where are you going?

Andy: Excuse me?

(Everyone laughs~)

DJ: What time is it now?

Andy: Right now? I guess...it's 5:20.

DJ: What do you want?

Minwoo: 5 Tony. Tony. (minwoo jokes)

Andy: What do I want?

DJ: Uh..huh.

Andy: What do I want?

DJ: hm...hmmm~

Andy: What do you mean?

DJ: Sorry!

Andy: Okay ^^

(English convo ends)

Andy: How was that? Passable? (Yes, I think so, Andy sshi~ ^^)

Minwoo: Andy sshi's is very good at speaking English.

Andy: When we're outside the country...for instance, the Asia Tour. The members often make me speak it. For things like buying stuff, room service, etc. "Andy, how do you order this stuff?" and things like that. But when we're in Japan, Minwoo hyung takes care of everything.

(Minwoo laughs)

DJ: Minwoo sshi knows Japanese?

Andy: Yes, he's very good.

Minwoo: Not really. No, no.

DJ: Really?

DJ: I don't believe it.

Andy: He's really good.

mrg

::::::::::::::Excerpt 9::::::::::::::

DJ: The next question should be for Minwoo. Was that scar on your arm made by Kim Chang Ryeol (DJ) ?

Minwoo: It's not like he beat me up or anything before. In fact, he often treats me to yummy food and drinks. He really takes good care of me. A really good hyung.

Andy: Then where did the scar come from?

Minwoo: The scar...well, I got cut.

Andy: How?

Minwoo: I fell down.

Andy: Why?

Minwoo: I slipped.

Andy: Where?

Minwoo: Someplace -

Andy: When?

Minwoo: Sometime.

Andy: Who?

Minwoo: The truth is, the truth is that it was an accident.

DJ: Where you playing on the roof?

Minwoo: Yes, that's right ~

(Everyone cracks up)

*Just a side note, the scar was from falling off his bike.*

Minwoo: Yeah, it was almost blew up into a big incident.

DJ: I know the 6 members of ShinHwa pretty well. All so cool, gentle and good-looking. But when it comes to playing, the things you guys do aren't that different from me, DJ D.O.C.

Mindy: Yeah~

Minwoo: Anyways, it was good that it didn't become big news in the media. It's things we did when we were young.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 10::::::::::::::

DJ: When ShinHwa first came out I particularly liked ShinHwa. You guys know that right?

Mindy: Yeh, yeh.

DJ: Although, I knew ChoongJae (Junjin) first, but I later came to know each one of you one by one. Each one of you have your own personality. It's really refreshing each time I meet each of you...the impression is very deep.

Minwoo: Especially when I first met Lee MInwoo sshi. I thought he was someone who didn't like to speak, but it turns out he's really fun.

(Everyone laughs)

DJ: I particularly remember that day was Minwoo sshi's birthday.

Everyone: Ah~ (knowingly)

DJ: It was congratulating Minwoo for his birthday. Did I remember correctly?

Minwoo: It was. As far as I know, that's how birthday congrats go.

DJ: Oh, it was really fun. I particularly like the part where you concocted 'birthday congratulation' drinks.

Minwoo: Of course. You need to have drinks that way.

DJ: Mixing up all the different liquors and suck it up.

Minwoo: Well, those things are all for making memories.

Andy: Minwoo hyung's drinking ability is amazing.

Minwoo: Ah, really. The truth is I really can't drink. I get drunk after a few sips.

DJ: That's for hard liquour, right?

(Andy laughs....the two of them are obviously enjoying teasing Minbong ^^; )

Minwoo: If I drink hard liquour, my body condition definitely wouldn't be the way it is today.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 11::::::::::::::

The next question:

DJ: "Andy oppa, was it fun going to the dance/nightclub with Jung Hwan oppa last time?"

Minwoo: Was it fun, Andy sshi? Still going to those places?

Andy: At that time, Shin Jung Hwan sshi asked me directly, "Andy ah, want to go?" With Lee Ji Hoon sshi as well. The three of us decided we would go. Of course, at first I said, "Hyung, I'm don't want to go." But in the end, Lee Ji Hoon sshi and Shin Jung Hwan sshi tricked me into going. It was fun that day *laughs* I really haven't gone in such a long time, so I felt a little reminscent.

Minwoo: Right . Did anyone see you face to face at the place?

Andy: Yes, but the strange thing was all those people went towards Jung Hwan's side. All of them.

DJ: That is strange.

Andy: It's the truth.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 12::::::::::::::

DJ: The next one is asking Minwoo, "Why is it that you always use your dancing to seduce girls?" What is this?

Minwoo: Me? I don't use dancing.

(Andy laughs to hard here :sweatingbullets:)

Minwoo: Who am I? To our listeners, this is a broadcast right now.

DJ: What am I supposed to do when I keep receiving these kinds of questions?

Minwoo: I will explain. When using dancing, age needs to be taking into account.

Andy: The eyes.

Minwoo: Until the age of 24, it was dancing. Now it's my ummmmm....eye expression (kinda like winks...you know what I'm talking about right?) ? Right, Andy? When I like someone, I'll just tell them directly.

Andy: Oh~ Minwoo sshi's eye expression...the average person won't be able to escape it. Once he makes contact, no one can escape it?

(Minwoo just looks at Andy lolz)

DJ: Is it a spider web? Once it's shot out, it'll stick tightly.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 13::::::::::::::

DJ: The next question is for Andy. "Is it true that the first time Hyesung oppa and Andy oppa met was in a dance/nightclub?

Minwoo: It was one in the States... Isn't that right? And it was during your high school days, right?!

(Andy tries to cover Minwoo's mouth)

Minwoo: It's best if you tell the truth. Everything can be seen (*points at camera).

DJ: There's another listener who sent in one that said, "When Andy oppa went for the first time, I saw him!"

Minwoo: It was in the States. Yah~

DJ: Andy sshi, what exactly was going on?

Mindy: Is today's topic, nightclubs?

DJ: There's another question about whether you guys have any plans about marriage.

Minwoo: *pulls Andy's arm* Explain quickly and take care of the question first. (haha...sometimes felt like Minwoo was the DJ...he kept making sure the questions were answered while the DJ went off topic ^^; lol)

Andy: In the States, there was an audition and that's where Shin Hyesung sshi and I met for the first time. Then we bumped into each other later at the nightclub.

Minwoo: That should be enough (referring to syundy question). As of now we don't have any plans about marriage and we're not dating right now.

Andy: Didn't you say you were last time?

Minwoo: When did I say that?

Andy: You really said so last time.

DJ: Haha...this won't do. Why don't the two of you discuss it a bit. Now it's Lee MInwoo's <<Bump>> *Bump starts playing* Why don't the two of you have a little discussion. Hurry.

Andy: No need.

DJ: It's okay, just discuss.

Andy: I was joking. Really.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 14::::::::::::::

Andy: Wait. I saw! I saw! Someone wrote whether Minwoo oppa would show his abs.

*minwoo flashes the camera very quickly*

Minwoo: You thought I wouldn't do it, right? Wait, how about Andy's butt?

*Andy shows us his tight butt ^^ and minwoo pats it*

::::::::::::::Excerpt 15::::::::::::::

Next question:

DJ: "There's a lot of kiss scenes in Eric oppa's recent drama. When you watch it, do you envy him?"

Minwoo: Yeah, just turn the TV off.

Andy: Really...we just change the channel~

::::::::::::::Excerpt 16::::::::::::::

DJ: Who's the nicest in Shinhwa?

Minwoo: (right away) It's Andy.

(Andy laughs silently)

DJ: It's kinda awkward.

Andy: I know, right?

DJ: What about you, Andy?

Andy: For me, it's everyone.

Minwoo: What I just said is true.

Andy: It's a 'your pace' kinda thing right. Because I'm sitting beside you.

Minwoo: No~ It's true. I remember one time when we were drinking somewhere. It was Andy sshi who called me to go out. *Andy is embarrassed about something and laughs* He was treating. After a bit, he said that he needed to go somewhere for a bit. But after 30 minutes passed, then an hour passed and he still didn't come back.

Andy: I thought he already left.

Minwoo: So I gave him a call afterwards, "Andy, where are you?" Very quietly he answered me, "I'm at home." Wah~ It was too absurd, but that's the Andy I like.

DJ: It's good that Minwoo still likes Andy. But Andy sshi, why did you leave first?

Andy: The day I called him, Minwoo sshi's popularity was very high and lots of people knew him so I thought I shouldn't be there. (T.T poor andy) Plus it was getting dark so I went home to sleep.

Minwoo: You should have paid the bill first. *laughs*

Andy: I already paid.

Minwoo: Really?

::::::::::::::Excerpt 17::::::::::::::

DJ: I just got a sms here. It says that Minwoo sshi is particularly scared of Jinnie sshi.

Minwoo: Me scared of Jinnie? He's more scared of me.

DJ: Really? But why would you give this impression?

Minwoo: I don't know either. It's the first time I've heard of it.

Andy: Yeah, it's a first in these 9 years.

Minwoo: Of course, when members talk to each other, the feeling is different. When Jinnie talks to me, he's more cute-ish than Andy. Andy tends be more serious when he speaks (It doesn't mean serious, serious...probably just that Andy speaks more normally without sounding cute-ish or 'ae gyo').

DJ: How about Jinnie? (I guess he was confused)

Minwoo: Oh no, I was talking about Jinnie. Andy tends to be more serious.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 18::::::::::::::

DJ: Andy sshi, if you had to pick someone from DJ DOC as a member of Shinhwa, who would you pick?

Andy: Oh this is hard. I pick....Chang Ryeol hyung.

DJ: You don't have to do that. It's okay.

Minwoo: I pick everyone in DOC. (Minbong being cute ^^)

(Everyone laughs)

Andy: No, I'm telling the truth.

DJ: Your reason?

Andy: Because if there are bad guys, hyung will help me get rid of them.

DJ: If there are bad guys, wouldn't Eric sshi take of them?

Andy: No way. Most of them are taken care of by Minwoo hyung.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 19::::::::::::::

DJ: There are a lot of questions on our bulletin, but this is one that we have to ask. "Does ShinHwa ever view each other as attractive from the perspective of a member of the opposite sex?"

(mindy make eye contact)

Minwoo: Yes.

DJ: Yes?

Minwoo: Yes, but it depends on the situation. Maybe it's because we've been living together for such a long time, our feelings are very deep. So that kind of thinking is only natural especially when someone is especially good-looking at a certain time.

DJ: Who?

Minwoo: For instance, if Andy was particulary handsome that day *puts hand on Andy's harm*....once in awhile, I'll think that he's especially cute. Perhaps, I'll feel he's particularly attractive. Very pretty. Not to date, of course!

Andy: For me, it's when the members are working seriously. For instance, when Minwoo hyung is composing. That kind focus and expression... Even from a guy's perspective, he looks very cool. Also, when Eric sshi is acting, his focus when he's saying his lines. Also...

Minwoo: But when Dongwan sshi is serious, it's really funny.

(Andy laughs silently)

DJ: Why?

Minwoo: (imitates dongwan's squeaky voice) I'm thinking right now. So don't bother me!

(normal voice) Hey writers, aren't I really funny right now?

DJ: And to make everyone happy, we'll listen to Andy sing now.

Minwoo: From ShinHwa's remake album

(Andy's solo track starts playing and Andy's so embarassed ^^ Andy gives Minwoo and nuggie(sp?) Mindy starts dancing to song)

::::::::::::::Excerpt 20::::::::::::::

*Andy track finishes*

(Minwoo makes fun of Andy's singing and even points out vibrato at the end of the song lolz)

DJ: Just know, Andy sshi, you told Minwoo sshi that if he continued to make fun of you, you threatened to reveal something about him.

Minwoo: Reveal something? What are you going to reveal, Andy sshi?

Andy: When I was having the press conference for the opening of my entertainment company, they asked me if members sent me lots of presents. I answered, "Yes, they all sent me presents." But actually....Minwoo hyung didn't send me anything.

Minwoo: First, I'll apologize to Andy...

Andy: Also, he didn't come to the opening ceremony, but I said he did. (Andy's expression here is so funny...so smug cuz he's giving minwoo a hard time lolz)

Minwoo: I shouldn't have made fun of you.

(Andy looks at his phone...seems like he got a funny msg lolz)

DJ: So Minwoo sshi, what happened.

Minwoo: I'm fine. Just these days, my timing with Andy is not good. The other day I sent him a message and he didn't answer back. He was angry. I plan to go have a look myself and buy him some things he'll need. Also, also, the two computers that Eric sshi sent over, we paid for them together. I asked Andy sshi what he needed and when my manager got the message, he only sent me an account number. I asked him, "Am I supposed to deposit money in there?" Why would I deposit money, right?

Andy: And I told him, "If there's nothing else you can buy that I need, just send me money directly."

Minwoo: But when my manager got the message, it was just an account number. So I checked it with him and my manager said he didn't know what was going on.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 21::::::::::::::

Next question...

DJ: "Minwoo oppa, why do you always take off your clothes?" Do you strip often?

Andy: Yes, he does. Stripping.

Minwoo: Ah...what does the question mean?

DJ: Should be referring to concerts.

Minwoo: Oh, during concerts...

Andy: You should take off your pants too at the end.

Minwoo: Right now, Andy sshi is continously attacking me. Next time I'll try it. It's a very good idea, Andy sshi~ (Andy looks so smug *^^*)

Andy: Very good.

DJ: Andy sshi, are you looking for other openings?

*skips some things*

Minwoo: The reason I take off my clothes during concerts is because the period of time I can keep this fit is not very long. My body can't be like this forever. So the pictures that are taken will become my memories when I have kids, etc Also, when you get older, you can't act like this.

Andy: But hyung, you're already old.

Minwoo: I'm old?

DJ: When I was younger, it felt pretty good to take off my shirt. But now that I'm older and fat rolls are apparent, it's no good. However, it's fine when you're younger. How about you, Andy?

Andy: Never.

DJ: Why?

Minwoo: His stomach's big.

Andy: No it isn't. Really no stomach.

Minwoo: Really none? Let me see. *he feels Andy's tummy*

Andy: I really don't have one. *blocks tummy*

Minwoo: Really? Let me see then. *reaches for tummy again*

Andy: No, it's not like I'm Minwoo sshi.

(DJ moves onto next subject. Andy reaches over and pinches Minwoo's arm for revenge lolz)

::::::::::::::Excerpt 22::::::::::::::

DJ: Is there anything about me that you admire?

Minwoo: No~ I'm just joking ^^ (says something about how DJ makes people happy when he's on stage like a dad in a family etc)

DJ: So do you intend to have kids anytime soon?

Minwoo: Not soon. I plan to marry when I'm 36.

DJ: When you're 36? How about Andy?

Andy: I...

Minwoo: Tomorrow. ^^

Andy: I want to accomplish my dreams first.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 23::::::::::::::

DJ: So what are your dreams?

Andy: My dream to become a gasoo has already come true. Now, whether it's as Shinhwa's Andy or as a solo artist....I want to keep that dream alive. So kind of a dream grown out of a dream.

DJ: And Minwoo sshi?

Minwoo: I'm the same as Andy. My dream has already come true. Now I have M rising, and I want to become a producer. My real dream right now is to work with famous and talented people like Justin, Beyonce...write, talk and share ideas. ..

Andy: But...how would you share ideas?

Minwoo: When the time comes, there will be enough time to express myself...

Andy: But the language barrier.

Minwoo: It's fine, we'll just use English.

Andy: Ah...English~

Minwoo: That's right.

DJ: (to andy) You seem to want to continously attack him, but there doesn't seem to be much effect.

soon?

Minwoo: Not soon. I plan to marry when I'm 36.

DJ: When you're 36? How about Andy?

Andy: I...

Minwoo: Tomorrow. ^^

Andy: I want to accomplish my dreams first.

::::::::::::::Excerpt 24::::::::::::::

DJ: So what are your dreams?

Andy: My dream to become a gasoo has already come true. Now, whether it's as Shinhwa's Andy or as a solo artist....I want to keep that dream alive. So kind of a dream grown out of a dream.

DJ: And Minwoo sshi?

Minwoo: I'm the same as Andy. My dream has already come true. Now I have M rising, and I want to become a producer. My real dream right now is to work with famous and talented people like Justin, Beyonce...write, talk and share ideas. ..

Andy: But...how would you share ideas?

Minwoo: When the time comes, there will be enough time to express myself...

Andy: But the language barrier.

Minwoo: It's fine, we'll just use English.

Andy: Ah...English~

Minwoo: That's right.

DJ: (to andy) You seem to want to continously attack him, but there doesn't seem to be much effect.

Minwoo: But Andy sshi's image will become bad. Andy's shy guy image is slowly disappearing.

Andy: That should disappear.

*** They play and semi-sing <<Match Made Heaven>>. Re-watching this and <<Isn't it beautiful>> live recently, I realized that I sometimes mix up woodong vocals during ad-libs and when one of them sings harmonly ^^

-------------

translated by crystalis

Guest nutzie

hahaha the part that made me laugh the most is the five tony tony =P for some reason, it just makes me laugh bad ^^" and the serious dongwan part.. although i didn't listen to the radio, but just imagining minwoo imitating dongwan's just.. funny.. hmm, andy's vibrato makes me curious O_o" minwoo wants to get married at 36? it means.. hmm.. hahahaha.. i shan't say anything =X

thanks amy for the translation =D

Guest Sakurasdr3am

hehe i just saw the clip of Shinhwa singing the summer songs, hehe i thought it was cute, oh and thanks for the pics, wow so that's how shoo (hyesung's ex) look, anyway, wow thanks guys for posting the pics and the translation. The translator's time with minnwoo sounds AWESOME, if only i could be any of the shinhwa members translator, that would be awesome.

Guest jerrybabie26

thanks for the translations crystalis... finally get to understand it..

lol its funny how andy keeps teasing minwoo... im amazed minus not pissed. they're both so cute.

i really have to watch that vid again... i need to see how minu imitates dongwan...

Minwoo: For instance, if Andy was particulary handsome that day *puts hand on Andy's harm*....once in awhile, I'll think that he's especially cute. Perhaps, I'll feel he's particularly attractive. Very pretty. Not to date, of course!

this just cracked me up... i really wonder if they know that fans have coupled them lol.

ahhh... i miss woodong! lol

So excited until 9th episode with subs comes out so i can see on crystalis's profile on youtube. or is it just me who is excited? xD

panhia87 thanks for doing that with the clips ^^ its muuch easier to read then read the subs fromthe description place on youtube. hehe so cute when the guys kept shifting their legs ^^ xD they want to have some fun. lol poor eric must be embarassed for telling people those behind the scenes with shinhwa type of things xD. but i think they have told that story a lot of times O.o where eric hides to scare them.

samshiku ooh thanks for the pictures! i never knew that hyesung and minwoo and some other shinhwa guys ahd gf's O.o except eric i only knew eric did. but the rest i didnt it was really surprising to me. thanks for always sharing pictures of our hot and smexy guys ^^ omg thats scary o.o i mean like taking a picture of dongwan riding his bike and minwoo in the window. stalkers!! lol but i would have done the same. who can resist?

ooommgggg i see so many places shinhwa will be going!! but they wont be promoting like crazy will they? are they going to be on variety shows? hope to see those

Archived