[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Jennie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMIE ALICE!!!

Thank you. Actually I think my market value DECREASED like cars! LOL!

No, that is not true, as you age, you become more classier. Remember, when car aged, they are considered to be the "classic" cars, and because you are a special person, the classic cars value increase NOT decrease!!!

Following what hyesungstory said about SMAP, there is this conspiracy theory that takuya kimura's wife wanted to marry him so she intentionally got pregnant while they were dating. If you all don't know, SMAP belongs to Johnny Entertainment, that prohbits any of their boy bands to date, especially anyone in the entertainment industry. And if they do date somebody, they suggest that you keep it quiet and not make it to the public. Basically, Johnny Entertainment is has very strict rules on dating anot only that on their boy bands accepting awards. Takuya is an exception, I guess, but some of the fans have said that Johnny Ent. frozed him because he got married. I kind of compare Johnny Entertainment to the Korean version of SM Entertainment, but don't know which one is stricter.

missy2006: Can I join in with you on the plans to kidnap Andy? While we are at it, can we kidnap Hyesung too?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

hahhaha.. then johnny ent. is kinda like sm afterall.. at least good emg values shinhwa so much that it wouldn't matter if all of them got married now..

hahahah now everybody wants to kidnap all the 6 members.. except for junjin.. actually, what the heck, let's just kidnap him too, he's my 2nd fave member =P all the clans should just conspire together and help each other kidnap the members =P

[i bet if any of the members come over here, they'll be scared to death over our kidnapping plans..]

anyways, i just finished watching que sera sera 4.. isn't tae joo supposed to be a poor person? but i'm so in love with whatever he's wearing >_< man, everything looks good on eric, i swear.. even that super bright yellow sweater that makes him look like a super hot pikachu.. and when eunsoo was going around him, i thought that was just hilarious.. tae joo is the kind of guy that you would love to hate.. but i'm falling deeper and deeper.. kyaaa!!

i think yoon mi [okay i totally forgot what her name is] really suits this character of eun soo.. if it was yoon eun hye, i think she'll be too tall and not as cute as yoon mi.. i think yoon mi is a good compliment to eric =P they're really adorable with each other =D can't wait for the next one..

i think i might like que sera sera better than KSA..

Guest xbabii_M

Pics from Junjin's Sina Interview

AHHHHHHH! Junjin looks so adorable (:

Even though I like it the most when it's a bit shorter and when its spiked up, I like this better than his longer hair LOL But still love Junjin no matter what his hair looks like!

[07.04.12] [Pics] Andy - New Dream (ND Entertainment) Interview (Yonhap)

Andy looks so cute in these pictures. But there is a sophisticated side to this (:

Can't wait for their 9th album! How am I going to survive until then???

--- EDIT ---

OMG!!!!!! My first Shinhwa page that I own!!!!!!!!!! OH yea! LOL

Will be back with something to celebrate hehehe (:

--- EDIT x2 ---

hehehe. Something small that I made. Don't have photoshop ^^;;

welovesshinhwaqh6.jpg

Guest kriza_09

hahhaha.. then johnny ent. is kinda like sm afterall.. at least good emg values shinhwa so much that it wouldn't matter if all of them got married now..

hahahah now everybody wants to kidnap all the 6 members.. except for junjin.. actually, what the heck, let's just kidnap him too, he's my 2nd fave member =P all the clans should just conspire together and help each other kidnap the members =P

[i bet if any of the members come over here, they'll be scared to death over our kidnapping plans..]

anyways, i just finished watching que sera sera 4.. isn't tae joo supposed to be a poor person? but i'm so in love with whatever he's wearing >_< man, everything looks good on eric, i swear.. even that super bright yellow sweater that makes him look like a super hot pikachu.. and when eunsoo was going around him, i thought that was just hilarious.. tae joo is the kind of guy that you would love to hate.. but i'm falling deeper and deeper.. kyaaa!!

i think yoon mi [okay i totally forgot what her name is] really suits this character of eun soo.. if it was yoon eun hye, i think she'll be too tall and not as cute as yoon mi.. i think yoon mi is a good compliment to eric =P they're really adorable with each other =D can't wait for the next one..

i think i might like que sera sera better than KSA..

lol.. i don't like eric in qss.. i mean, i love him but his personality... >"< i always feel like smacking his head when he's being a jerk.. lol.. but other than that, he's CUTEEEEEE... ^^ can't wait for epi 5.. *hint: crystalis* i don't like all the supporting actors and actresses.. but the short girl is perfect for her character.. ^^ and she fits eric really well.. they're so cute together.. though i feel bad for her to be always yelled at like that.. arrghh i feel like smacking his head.. lol..

oh about SM.. i don't think SM forbid their artists to date.. as long they don't make trouble and it doesn't become a problem for their career.. dongwan said in ysmm he was dating someone in 99.. junjin did too.. in an old tv show (around 2000 i think) eric was asked if he had a girlfriend and he said yes.. he said her gf was in the US so they didn't get to talk very often.. and i heard some dbsk and suju members often date with sm trainees.. about hyesung & shoo.. he did fine with shoo but then it became a trouble after the public knew.. and i think it is very legitimate for SM to ask them to break up (which they probably did) if the relationship turns to be a problem.. i mean, korean fans can be quite crazy and some of them can't (or couldn't) accept the fact that their idols also have girlfriends.. remember moonheejun & kanmiyoun?? when fans knew heejun dated her, some fans attacked her and a fan (or more??) even committed suicide..

it's not like they can't fight for it either.. i'm sure they can choose between career or love.. it's just one option costs the other.. they can leave the entertainment industry anytime if they want to keep the relationship.. it's like when you date someone during high school and it affects your grade so your parents ask you to choose either break up or quit school.. parents in the us might not do that since children's rights and freedom are so protected here.. but yeah, my parents did.

so.. i think it's reasonable for SM to ask their artists to break up if they still want to be in the industry.. and hyesung just chose to go with his career, that's all.

Guest nutzie

hahahah i agree with you about how eric's character isn't that likeable.. but it's funny how he keeps saying that he's so goodlooking and he's soft and kind hearted.. hahaha.. the kissing part is so funny though!! "i don't want to!!" [

it reminds me of how my friends and i were playing charades a couple of days ago, and my friend was telling another friend that the phrase was "eating grass" *she whispered it to him* and as soon as she finished, he was like "but i don't wanna~!!"

]

but the interaction between taejoo and eunsoo is probably the most entertaining part of the drama.. i can't wait for the next episode either, after seeing the spoilers at the end.. looks like something's gonna happen between them..?

i guess they can leave the entertainment industry if they choose to pursue their love [which, thankfully, none of shinhwa members did] but they also have contracts which they have to fulfil, otherwise i think you would have to pay a heavy price if you break the contract, so that kinda discourage the artists maybe?

but come to think about it, i think eric's the only one who's so open about the person he's dating.. or maybe it's just because he dates other artists? i think the only other member that i know who have dated celebrities was minwoo.. oh and junjin..

Guest angel2nyt

MOMMIE ALICE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

why did nobody say that andy was going to this fashion show yesterday(APRIL 13) for the French 77 Spring-Summer Collection

anyways........

20070413220921442491hy6.jpg

20070413220921442492bu2.jpg

nisi200704130004200609wes7.jpg

11764668994281wo0.jpg

2007041321331211101oc7.jpg

Guest nutzie

hahhaha in the ones where he posed with another guy [who the heck is that anyway?] he reminds me of supermanandy.. hahah he looks like a walking billboard.. it's a fashion show for puma isn't it? well, from the background and what he's wearing, seems like it =P

Guest angel2nyt

신혜성, 음주운전 입건..면허정지

2007041411372038420_1.jpg

그룹 신화의 멤버 신혜성(본명 정필교)이 음주운전으로 면허정지 처분을 받았다.

서울 강남경찰서는 14일 신혜성이 이날 오전 2시 40분께 서울 강남구 삼성동에서 술에 취해 운전한 혐의로 도로교통법 위반으로 불구속 입건돼 조사를 받았다고 밝혔다. 신혜성은 음주 측정 당시 혈중 알코올 농도가 면허정지 처분에 해당하는 0.097%였던 것으로 알려졌다. 경찰에서 조사를 받은 신혜성은 귀가조치됐다.

------------------------------------

VERY WRONG TIMING!!!!

hyesung was caught - DIU at 2:40 am today he had an alcohol level of 0.097

if south korea has the same limit as usa... its .017 higher than the legal limit

he is still being investigated

Guest nutzie

oh my God.. are you kidding me?? noooo.. hopefully south korea has a higher limit than US.. *in denial*

heh, if it was me, i would probably be worse off than he is.. i can't drive and i have super low tolerance O_o

i wonder what made him do that.. is he upset about something?

Guest angel2nyt

oh my God.. are you kidding me?? noooo.. hopefully south korea has a higher limit than US.. *in denial*

heh, if it was me, i would probably be worse off than he is.. i can't drive and i have super low tolerance O_o

i wonder what made him do that.. is he upset about something?

well according to another report, he was with a friend who is a girl(or a girlfriend.. gosh i dont know about this part but my friends say its girlfriend)

but all i know is that he isnt or wasnt upset about anything... it was just you know when you accompany your friends and they start drinking and they let you drink even if you dont want you start drinking too bla bla

its so funny that people were more concerned about the mention of the girlfriend

ooommmggg i havent been here for what a week? *feels bad* :( but no worrys cuz im back with a bunch of stuff to say hehe ^^ ok so know how my cuzn went to korea? well she bought me a CD ^^ its shinhwa's 7th album weee!!! and i thought that their photoshoot wasnt really good as the 8th album but the more i look at it i like their 7th album better xD. and i love jinnie's solo album voice. like ive said before ive never been really payed attention to their solo albums but im slowly adapting to them. i feel sad i come back and so many things have changed.. some people are coming in less and some people have dissapered. i loved jinnie's hair and now they change it -____- i loved his pony tail.

MOMMIE ALICE HAPPY B-DAY!!!! the more older u get the more wise ^^ hehe we all love u mommie no matter how old u are cuz u act are like in your 20's *wink* lol on second thought... someone in her 20's and have children who are ready born and are like older than 14? dont remember. and have a husband? thats kinda crazy lol

xtine wish i couldnt came sooner. im gonna miss ur post's -sad- hope u come in a lot of times cuz were going to miss u.

jennie lol hehe i totally agree with u. who can resist to not mess around with andy? he's like the adorabalist thing ever in the world! rawrz if i was eric i would try to eat his head too XDDD hehe they are just so cute.

crystalis i luv uuuuuu!!!!! i was sooo desperate to watch episode 4 i need to watch today no matter what if it takes me till midnight lol

xmkaek omg o.o am i dreaming? if i could only get 2 i would get andy's and eric's but i want them allllll i'd like switch them off a diff one each day per week and i will wear andy's two times lol haha. i want oonneee do u know where u can buy them?

angel2nyt omg! yes!!! i cant wait until may 13!!!! cant wait until that day and see their goofyness again hehe ^^

eric hope i can see hios CF in my house TV i'd be like freaking out lol -____- you dont wanna know cuz i'd be like really crazy. i'd be like jumping up and down screaming. yeah.. ill just stop here xP

QSS man i love this drama especially when the girl said

"that was fun. can we do it again?" man i loved that kissing part

hyesung what?! maybe he's too depressed so he drank too much? :o well i hope he's ok and the reporters dont ask him question's and things go by quickly so people will forget. but a girl huh? maybe a friend he hasnt talked to in a long time? i wonder what happened *worrried*

Guest nutzie

aahh.. that probably explains it.. peer pressure? no that just sounds so weird for someone as matured as he is [i can't possibly say "old", so i substituted it with "matured" instead =P].. but i think i get your point there..

hmm.. girlfriend huh?

[hahah that was my exact reaction when "a friend who's a girl" was mentioned =P]

i hope nothing goes wrong though.. cos usually, news like this creates a lot of bashing and whatnot..

he should've called the other members to drive him home.. but noo, he had to impress his friend who's a girl..

Guest angel2nyt

hmmm... according to an article..

hyesung just finished recording his album, so they decided to celebrate and of course there were drinks

and he was already given unconditional pardon

Well....I'm more curious/UPSET/curious (LOL!) about the girl too more than DUI.

Koreans are known to be heavy drinkers and smokers so I'm not surprised/upset with the DUI. As long as he didn't get into accident or got someone hurt with his DUI, it'll be okay. I'm sure there will be alot of bashing but it'll soon die down.

It's more serious if he hurt someone with his DUI driving or if he was caught with drugs. If something like that happens, it could be end of his career but with simple DUI, it'll cause little comotion but as long as the fans support him he'll do okay. We have to remember celebrities are human too. Being caught with DUI is very common for normal people but because Hyesung is celebrity, it's causing uproar.

Is there more details about the DUI?

It's just that I would of thought he should of better judgement and call for someone to drive his car if he drank so much. In Korea because there are so many people drinking heavily, they have services where if you call them they'll come and drive your car for you...it's like taxi service except that you'll have your car driven to your place too. He must have decided to drive because of the girl!

Let's just hope it'll die out soon before his album comes out.

well according to another report, he was with a friend who is a girl(or a girlfriend.. gosh i dont know about this part but my friends say its girlfriend)

but all i know is that he isnt or wasnt upset about anything... it was just you know when you accompany your friends and they start drinking and they let you drink even if you dont want you start drinking too bla bla

its so funny that people were more concerned about the mention of the girlfriend

What do you mean by this? "unconditional pardon"?

and he was already given unconditional pardon

Guest angel2nyt

^^ it means the police arent going to keep him with no conditions..like community work etc..

A LOT of netizens were very,very disappointed over the incident..

however of course the fans are on the rescue.. a lot of netizens on the other hand, defended hyesung

i think the management should have half the blame because they let him drive on his own

Guest Jennie

Hyesung: I'm a little bite disappointing about this news. Not disappointed in Hyesung, because we don't really have the whole story reported, but just disappointed that it is occuring at a very bad time in his life. I mean, he is preparing to work on his upcoming album promotion and now this? He will have to answer a lot of questions about this from the press. Question: What is the legal alcohol level in Korea? And one person side, I recall Hyesung getting into an automobile somewhere late 2005 and he was with a girl as well. What is up with Hyesung and being with a girl and bad things happen to him? Suggestion, if the "girl" thing is true, but I doubt it's his girlfriend, just the fact that she is a girl and a friend, but its 2-0, Hyesung should not have a girl accompany with him, because it has been two times since Hyesung either got into a car accident and now this.

Will always support Hyesung!! Hyesung FIGHTING!

Mommy Alice: At first, I thought the same way as you, why didn't he have someone drive him home or get a taxi driver. But I mean depending on the location he drank and the location he was heading to, it could have been a short drive, so he just decided to take the wheel himself. But also thought, Hyesung is very dependent of himself, so I guess he doesn't like anybody touching his car, since you remember Hyesung cherish his car very much.

Celebrities and DUI: I mean of course Hyesung is very well known in Korea, so the public, minus his fans, could have a different view about him now. Even more, he might have more pressure for his upcoming album because of this. But yeah, like what most of you guys say too, DUI and celebrities are nothing new, the news will die down, and everything moves on. Heck, in the United States, a lot of celebrities are even charged with DUI and we still accept them for who they are, so Hyesung isn't alone on this.

Edit: After reading angel2nyt explanation of unconditional pardon, I did a little research on the term and here is what it says:

" The granting of an unconditional pardon fully restores an individual's civil rights forfeited upon conviction of a crime and restores the person's innocence as though he or she had never committed a crime. This means that a recipient of a pardon may regain the right to vote and to hold various positions of public trust."

credit: http://www.answers.com/topic/pardon

So, I guess as I interpreted the term as he will be okay? I mean they are restoring his rights after a conviction (but not sure if he is charged with DUI) yet, so did I get this meaning right, anybody?

so it was just simple DUI? nothing major? So he is not kept by police?

Maybe because I'm so old this kind of stuff doesn't shock me or disappoint me...because it's part of life and Hyesung is human too just like rest of us and he made mistake. Hopefully he'll learn from this mistake and won't let it happen again and same goes to the rest of the members because I think they all drink heavily especially Junjin.

^^ it means the police arent going to keep him with no conditions..like community work etc..

A LOT of netizens were very,very disappointed over the incident..

however of course the fans are on the rescue.. a lot of netizens on the other hand, defended hyesung

i think the management should have half the blame because they let him drive on his own

Hyesung: I'm a little bite disappointing about this news. Not disappointed in Hyesung, because we don't really have the whole story reported, but just disappointed that it is occuring at a very bad time in his life. I mean, he is preparing to work on his upcoming album promotion and now this? He will have to answer a lot of questions about this from the press. Question: What is the legal alcohol level in Korea? And one person side, I recall Hyesung getting into an automobile somewhere late 2005 and he was with a girl as well. What is up with Hyesung and being with a girl and bad things happen to him? Suggestion, if the "girl" thing is true, but I doubt it's his girlfriend, just the fact that she is a girl and a friend, but its 2-0, Hyesung should not have a girl accompany with him, because it has been two times since Hyesung either got into a car accident and now this.

Will always support Hyesung!! Hyesung FIGHTING!

jennie

me is as upsetting as u

not becos of the girl or this incident

i was uspet that how this incident is going to bring negative impact to hyesung's 2nd upcoming jib..

he spend such long time and efforts on it and out of blue this bad incident happens to him...

*worries, speechless*

i need some quiet moment. *cries*

Guest infinityyy

GAHHH!!

MAJOR Hyesung fan--and hearing this. *crosses fingers that he'll be ok and his 2nd jib won't be too affected by this*

sldghsdlgkhsdl. Hyesung didn't get into an accident so *whew*

and that girl who is a friend, eh? she's just a girl who is a friend! YEAHHH!

:D

Archived