puhahaha~ check out jin's new hair O.o

i'm glad that it's shorter but he looks like a dork.. ><

..a CUTE dork =)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND
LOL My name isn't on there..but still eye candy for ME! I love Eric!!! Ahh, he looks so hot in those pics. I saw them in his read but another time doesn't hurt....ERIC<3.

LYNDA~ I didn't include you because those names are mainly for the ones who are members of "Eric Clan" you know what I mean? :lol:

hotness!! thanks for the pictures! ^^ i love eric in the drama. im currently in a eric mode now thanks to u. lol

Your welcome! ^^ I'm in love with Eric and his new drama. He's absolutely stunning<3. I've watched up to Ep.3 and can't wait to download the next few episodes. The lead actress is very cute :)

OOH, FINALLY! Thank you so much for sharing JunJin's pictures, Joyce. I miss him very much. He looks great<3. I'm digging his hair =D.

PLEASE VOTE ERIC HERE:

http://yule.sohu.com/s2007/kd10years/

this is for the celebration for 10 years of korean dramas in China

Voted. I hope his percentage will increase! Eric Fighting! ^^

thanks for the pics, MJ

he surely is smokin' sexshi in here.. :)

i was thinking too if Andy endorses the brand..

if yes, since when? we haven't gotten any news that he'll be endorsing it..

if yes, i can't afford that brand!!

Eric is definitely a smokin smexxy hunk LOL! If Andy's endorsing that brand, I will definitely buy some stuffs from GUESS (although I don't really like GUESS stuffs) :P

:phew: Definitely this hair is better than during the MIS Fanmeeting :sweatingbullets:. Thank you so much for sharing xh! He looks more "meaty" compared to his solo activities days :).

Guest samshiku

YES mj!!!

he is DEFINITELY more meaty now..i'm really happy about his look now...it's a VAST improvement from his long hair and skinny look[tho still handsome and hot]

Guest theLEGEND

YES mj!!!

he is DEFINITELY more meaty now..i'm really happy about his look now...it's a VAST improvement from his long hair and skinny look[tho still handsome and hot]

Hahaha.. Me too. I love the way he looks. Healthier and fresher! Of course, he's still handsome and hot LOL! :lol:.

04/05 Eric - Coke Zero CF

OOH LA LA~ I was about to sleep since it's 5 AM now but after seeing Eric's pictures, I'm totally awake! Thank you for sharing Mal! :). The dog is so cute. Golden Retriever is <3.

Uhh.. If I could trade place with that dog just for a day *hint*Shaggy Dog*hint*, I'd totally DIE! Okay.. I think I should just go and sleep now. I'm not making any sense :sweatingbullets:.

Next month, I'd totally invest all my $$ on Shinhwa stuffs. Buying all Shinhwa's CD albums, Inspiration #1 DVD, Shin Hye Sung's 2nd jib and more to come (Dongwan & Minwoo's album, Shinhwa's 9th album and probably JunJin's too??) Woohooo.. It's definitely worth it. Shinhwa is <3. It'd be cool if I can keep all my Shinhwa collections and show it to my children :lol:

Note: For those of you who haven't watch Eric's Que Sera Sera, I suggest that you go and watch. It's recommended just like Dongwan's The Person I Love :).

Guest xbabii_M

JunJin in 7th 음악풍운방

credits on the pics

Hehehehe, he got a hair cut. Though it looks dorky, I find it really really adorable (: Wish he would spike it up.

MORE jinnie pics!

Thanks for the pics. Looks so cute with the peace sign in his pics. This is like his haircute during their 8th jib. But a little longer (??) LOL

04/09 Eric - Coke Zero CF

Eric. I want to see the CF. Looks so HOT! as always.

Guest prizzyy

ahah the shinhwa threadie is ALL about eric nowadays <3

Has anyone ever shopped from asiandb.com? I just found out they have some of the rare Shinhwa DVDs but I have never heard of the website before? The price is unusually expensive though so I'm not sure I should buy from here or not.

If anyone can guarantee their reliability, I'd really appreciate it.

since nobody replied you, i shall!

ive seen the site before and yes, ITS FREAKING UNBELIEVABLY EXPENSIVE!

way TOO expensive to buy, unless i REALLY want it like crazy.

back in some previous pages we were discussing about yesasia, eclickkorea, annyoung, asiandb and all that

and i remembered someone saying that she ordered a supposedly RARE cd/dvd from there, but in the end they had to cancel the order because they couldnt find it.

and NEVER buy from play-asia, they put up Minwoo first album, both styles and some shinhwa albums that are supposed to be out of stock, (like the grey and white collections), i ordered them but its been MONTHS and they did not find the stuff. im cancelling my order next week =(

yesasia is THE BEST <3

dvdheaven too, but they sell out too fast xD

hope i helped! :D

just a helpful pointer

do NOT buy from asian DB

They advertise things they do not have in stock. I am trying to get money back off them at the moment. I ahve never had any luck with them, so don't waste yr money ok

Guest boaks

ah!! ERIC is soo HOTT!!!

especially his new cut!!!

GORGEOUS!!!

who's the guy with him in the first picture??

seems like a very familiar guy.....kinda like Hwichan....

is it him...GOSH if it is...his SMILE is to die for....^^

btw...i'm Boaks..

Can someone kinda update me on how SHINHWA is doing?

Guest cutiepad

I just like fell in love with Eric's COKE CF...

so.. well... here's a april calender! for shinhwa n especially eric fans!!

calendar8110538.jpg

credits : me , mal & Cokezero.co.kr + Shinhwa.biz

Guest vietgirl604

puhahaha~ check out jin's new hair O.o

i'm glad that it's shorter but he looks like a dork.. ><

..a CUTE dork =)

LOL I agree. He looks like a dork, but a cute one lols.

LYNDA~ I didn't include you because those names are mainly for the ones who are members of "Eric Clan" you know what I mean? :lol:

I am a member of the Eric Clan..I think!? LOL Yes, I think they agreed that I could join lols. I'm totally madly in love with him...

HOLY SMOKES! Eric is soooo damn fine in these pictures! I love every single one of them, except one LOL. The one where he's standing up with the dog and the long sweater makes him look SOOO dorky! lmao. But the rest are sooo hot. Especially the ones where he's in that black tux..Eric<3

Guest sunnydays.

OMG.

MJ.

I LOVE YOU. >w<;; GAHH, ERIC PICTURES! OMG, this makes me so happy. Today was our first day back from spring break, & I was so incredibly Shinhwa deprived... I thought I wouldn't make it through the day. T__T; But coming here & seeing these Eric pictures, I feel so much better. ^o^ LOL! Gahh, he looks handsome. (: Haha, what's with the picture where his arms are parallel? LOL whateverr, he looks great. Thank you so much<3 ERICCC I love him. (;

OMGGG OMG OMG OMG ASJEKL;RJASEKL;RASER

JUNJIIIIIN!

I MISSED THIS GUY! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE HIS PICTURES. :D YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY~~

Haha, anyway..

Good news - he looks healthy! & he doesn't look as skinny as before. >w<; It's so great to see him.

Bad news - Not too fond of his hair. =__=; Makes him look old & conservative. x__X; haha, I want his short, hot hair back. LOL. I LOOOVE short hair on JunJin. <3 But, he still looks great.

I hope to see more of his pictures in the near future. >w<; I hope he's doing alright, & being healthy *cough*&gettingahaircut*cough* haha :P Thank you guys so much for the pictures<3

This is HEAVEN.

Eric. Omg. No words can describe how I feel right now. O_________________O

<3 HE'S SO FREAKING HANDSOMEEE (: Gosh, every pictures makes my heart skip a beat. He's such a good model... so handsome, so charismatic. So perfect.

& MORE PICTURES?! Tryna give me a heart attack. --;; haha, well, if it was over Eric, I wouldn't mind. (;

Goshhh, I love those pictures. :D Thank you a million thanks for posting these up. <3 I looove them!

*sigh* lucky, girl, got to work with Eric... <_< haha (:

`the_LEGEND and everyone else who told me about song perfs, and MVs. I missed everything. Music Bank--when I finally found it again (our station is always messing with the schedule -.- )-- went from Banana Boat's debut to DB's Poong Sun--so I saw nothing in between. -___- Thanks for telling me about teh other MVs on youtube, justmoi. I depend on them a lot. ><

On Music Bank's 400th ep.show, Double S did a history of dance performance--including Perfect Man. Too short--but pretty cute. ^^

sdfgjksdafgk. not all this junk about breakup AGAIN because they're doing solo activities. I think this helps keep anyone in a group from getting at each other's throat's sometimes.

Guest eLai16

:D :D wow!!! nice pics... thanks for sharing... i love SHINHWA.... i always listen to them everyday and everynight.... addicted, i suppose..... Romantic Guy(eric), Sweet Guy(Hyesung), Cute Guy(Andy), Powerful Guy(Junjin), Innocent Guy(Minwoo), Shy Guy(Dongwan).....

Guest nutzie

i'm backk~~ well, not really.. i've been in this thread stalking, but haven't gotten anything to contribute..

junjin's hair - i was in shock, and then i started laughing.. he looks absolutely weird in that hairstyle!! who the hell is the hairstylist anyway?? if you think about it, it's not much different from his 7th album bowl haircut, yet it makes such a big difference.. he looks like some kind of punk stuck in the 70's or something.. junjin ahh, do something about that hair will you?

eric - is soo smexx!! pictures galore~~ thanks you guys, i had a fit saving those pictures [in a good way] apparently, my brother doesn't like eric's hair [he said he looks funny T-T] retarded brother.. just go away from my eric!! hmm, eric and hwichan.. my favorites from the 2 groups [even though i haven't considered myself a fan of battle] that's yumm..

hahha.. yesterday, my mom's friend was asking what kind of cake i want for my birthday, and i just had to say "umm.. something to do with orange?" well, since they don't know shinhwa, but i have to make shinhwa part of it, so this is probably the only thing i can do =P i'm so smart~~

eLai16 - minwoo's innocent guy?? isn't he more of a sexi guy? and dongwan is wit guy [i can't imagine him being shy at all =P]

Guest boaks

It is HWICHAN!! Him and Eric are soo CUTE smiling!!!

*Faints*

hahaha!! Is any of the commercials out yet?

I want to see them, when they do...^^

Guest predator

i heard minwoo was going to like do music in the US or something

i heard it on a big bang forum

they said he's working with timbaland

is this true? O.o TT_TT

Archived