[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest narutaru

Hello there,

First of all, I don't think Shinhwa will ever break up. They are just like brothers, or even closer. I believe that they will always find time to get back together.

Also no one should compare Shinhwa to F4. I love F4, however they were only put together as a group after Meteor Garden. At least that is what I have always read.

I don't think F4 were ever meant to stay together and I don't think their bonds are anywhere near as close as Shinhwa's.

Also /I am drying for Wannie's solo album. I love him the most out of all Korean artists :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

^ahaha. i laughed at your 2nd to the last statement.. F4 is not meant. :lol: i loveD F4 before. like totally mad gaga obsessed girl over them. :ph34r: but they showed me the way to shinhwa :w00t:

so yeah. well, F4 aren't really into THAT bond shinhwa has. .__. and i think they shouldn't be compared cuz they have different style. their similarity is just, they are guys, and in a group. therefore called as BOY BAND. XP

sorry im random. [;

Kim Dongwan, Announces Solo Album, with New Management

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9597/20...57082480md3.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan has signed a contract for his individual activities to be managed by H2 Entertainment, currently managing artists such as Byul, Kan Mi Yun.

H2 Entertainment CEO Hong Hyun Jong announced, "We are planning to fully support not only Kim Dongwan's acclaimed acting activities but also his solo artists activities."

Kim Dongwan who will now begin his solo activities in a new place commented, "I wanted to show something of my own music and style that has not been shown through Shinhwa up till now. Its the same for all the members but the group Shinhwa will be forever. We are always remembering that its because the fans exist that Shinhwa does, and so we are always thankful and trusting them."

Kim Dongwan is planning to announce his solo album within the first half of this year and will join up with Shinhwa again in the second half of the year as well as continuing his acting activities.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

nb. please credit properly.

AHHHH!

yeah! <3 thanks for the news!

:D i think i seriously need to save money now. like FORREAL. :ph34r: so i can cuddle with his smexy cd. xD

Guest sunnydays.

Shinhwa..they're like in my mind all day, honestly LOL. And at school, there's this guy that calls ME Shinhwa now. And I'm so used to responding whenever he calls me that. He doesn't even call me Lynda no more LOL. S'all good though ahhas. And yes, I can't wait till my CD's come! It's going to be the best gift I have ever received.

I noticed that a lot of you guys like the guys with their hair longer. I'm like the opposite. I like the guys with their hair at it's shortest length. Like Eric's buzz, DongWan's buzz before, MinWoo's current/5th jib (but my fav is his 6th jib hairstyle), and all the other guys when they had short short hair too. Weird...

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

SAME HERE! I like their short hair better too. :P Especially JunJin... I really loved his "boy-cut"... it was short & cute, but he looked hott. (; I think this was during the 7th jib? Anyway, I really liked all their hair when they were doing the Buckaroo... where they were playing pool while taking the photoshoot. (; LOL i'm going to make an edit later & post pictures. Haha, i'm such a nerd. --;;

Btw, Lynda...

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY! (: <3

(I meant to say it yesturrday, but I completely lost track of time. T__T; It always happens during spring break/summer. )

Kim Dongwan who will now begin his solo activities in a new place commented, "I wanted to show something of my own music and style that has not been shown through Shinhwa up till now. Its the same for all the members but the group Shinhwa will be forever. We are always remembering that its because the fans exist that Shinhwa does, and so we are always thankful and trusting them."

I am EXTREMELY looking forward to his album. (: I've always loved his voice -- very unique-sounding, but at the same time, very controlled & POWERFUL. I looove hearing him sing. :D He's like the guy I've always wanted to meet. (One of my life's dream is to meet a guy who can sing really well. So far, it's a failure T__T; LOL. It's sad, I know.) But the bolded part made me smile like crazy in an instant. Just the way he said it... was so... I dunno, it just made me very happy as a Shinhwa fan. (: Dongwan is so awesome. I love him<3

Guest xbabii_M

Dongwan oppa fighting on your first solo album! I know that you will do great! But don't overwork yourself about your first solo album like how Junjin did with his single. And I'm kindof sad that he always mentions to the public how Shinhwa will never break up and everything. It shows how the rumors are really bothering him. I hate whoever said that! GAWD!! LOL Anyways, looking forward to Dongwan's first album!

- Eunyoung (:

Guest vietgirl604

SAME HERE! I like their short hair better too. :P Especially JunJin... I really loved his "boy-cut"... it was short & cute, but he looked hott. (; I think this was during the 7th jib? Anyway, I really liked all their hair when they were doing the Buckaroo... where they were playing pool while taking the photoshoot. (; LOL i'm going to make an edit later & post pictures. Haha, i'm such a nerd. --;;

Btw, Lynda...

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY! (: <3

(I meant to say it yesturrday, but I completely lost track of time. T__T; It always happens during spring break/summer. )

Yeah, I loved all their short hair. I really liked Jin's hair cut when it was that BLEACH BLONDE color lols. So I like them at their shortest hair point..but MinWoo's 6th jib hair drives me NUTS..seriously. He was like the King of Hotness when he had it..ohhh sooo hooot. Thanks for the birthday wish..it's better late than never.

Dongwan oppa fighting on your first solo album! I know that you will do great! But don't overwork yourself about your first solo album like how Junjin did with his single. And I'm kindof sad that he always mentions to the public how Shinhwa will never break up and everything. It shows how the rumors are really bothering him. I hate whoever said that! GAWD!! LOL Anyways, looking forward to Dongwan's first album!

- Eunyoung (:

Yeah, I agree with you. We don't want him overworking himself and I can tell that the rumors are bugging him. Gosh, Shinhwa is OBVIOUSLY not going to break up. I think they're just making those rumors because Shinhwa is lasting so long and just going on stronger and stronger...DongWan, if only he wouldn't worry so much.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest cutiepad
Hi everyone... its been some time since i last posted here...

since Hyesung pushed back his album to may.. i decided to make a MAY calendar for everyone here!!! i hope everyone would like it.. ?

calendar5839164.jpg

No Hotlinking!

Credits to me and "hyesung's soompi thread".. all pics from there!

^ i luv the calendar! thanks for sharing ^^ ill make sure i use it for my background lol.

wooo! yay dongwan's solo album confirmed ^^ cant wait. ive waited so long for this day. lol haha

Le Bebe hello! ^^ welcome to the shinhwa thread. u are really welcome to come here everyday i bet everyone would be glad u join this thread ^^. we love anyone who loves shinhwa. lol. my names naomi hope we can become friends?

vietgirl604 well. i downloaded all the shinhwa songs all albums. so i have all 8 except the winterstorys. but i have this years winterstory lol for sure. but i want the original CD with the songs and pictures. it feels better to have the CD i wanna collect all of them lol. maybe my cuzn will get me some XD since she's gonna go to korea. she's so lucky >.<

cpopbaby19 omg same here! i used to like sooo crazy over F4 i had their posters and stuff. and its like still in my room lol. haha i remember when me and my cuzns were soo crazy over them. *sigh* good times. thats when i started to like boybands. ^^ i agree that we cant/shouldnt really compare F4 with Shinhwa cuz they are diff styles and diff type of people. i love shinhwa's bond.

Guest love.

ahhh! eric, hyesung, minwoo, andy, dongwan, junjin. they're all such sexy men. is it legal for one group to consist of such sexy males?<3

Guest xbabii_M

ahhh! eric, hyesung, minwoo, andy, dongwan, junjin. they're all such sexy men. is it legal for one group to consist of such sexy males?<3

LOL I have always wondered the same! But I guess it's legal since no body is in jail so far. Well, better for us! More eye candy! LOL 6 gorgeous men = the hottest group ever! They are just so perfect! I spend like at least three hours each and everyday, thinking about them (: And most of the time, I have a pool of drool on the floor. Then, I have to go keep it up and everything. But it's worth it! LOL

- Eunyoung (:

Guest nutzie

kriza - hahah it's not impossible for smokers to quit [my dad quit in his 30s, when my bro was born cos my mom didn't let him in the house if he smoked] but it's all within themselves.. they have to have the determination to do it.. no matter what we do, even if all of us threaten them to kill ourselves, the will still has to come from themselves, although, it's true that we can show our encouragement.. you know, if we print out pictures of lungs damaged by the nicotine and tar of cigarettes, will they get freaked out by that? i know somebody who stopped smoking after he saw the picture of his lungs =P smoking can also cause tongue [i think it was tongue] cancer.. i hope none of the shinhwa members end up this way..

bebe - hi hi bebe =P glad to know you're crazy like us.. of course, you're always welcome to join us.. we love new people *slurps* *grins*

heh? since when did f4 and shinhwa become comparable? shinhwa started with music, f4 started with acting.. shinhwa has 6 members, f4 has [obviously] 4.. so with what basis can we ever compare the 2?

riz - hahaha it's my dream to find a guy who can sing well too.. but with eric, i think i can overlook that aspect, because he's perfect in everything else.. wheee~~ but to me, even his singing voice is sexi, no matter how bad it is >_< i think the time that i loved dongwan's voice the most is in this song [i think it's in winter story or something] the girl on the second floor..

naomi - hahahah remember about the songs i put in my friend's mp3 player? our other friend listened to it, and he said he likes the japanese single.. and the owner of the mp3 player trusts the musical taste of this friend, and so she might like it too~

Guest angel2nyt
kriza - hahah it's not impossible for smokers to quit [my dad quit in his 30s, when my bro was born cos my mom didn't let him in the house if he smoked] but it's all within themselves.. they have to have the determination to do it.. no matter what we do, even if all of us threaten them to kill ourselves, the will still has to come from themselves, although, it's true that we can show our encouragement.. you know, if we print out pictures of lungs damaged by the nicotine and tar of cigarettes, will they get freaked out by that? i know somebody who stopped smoking after he saw the picture of his lungs =P smoking can also cause tongue [i think it was tongue] cancer.. i hope none of the shinhwa members end up this way..

i agree

it depends on the person if he/she wants to quit smoking.. my father was a heavy smoker once, but since i was born my mom told him, he cant get near me unless he stops smoking

so yeah he quit and never returned for some reason

i really hope they quit smoking..

but first they must learn to lessen their cigarettes everyday, that's a start

Guest angel2nyt
Guest xbabii_M

angel2nyt Thank you so so so so much for those HOT pictures of Minwoo! I could stare at it for days, and weeks, and maybe even months and years! He is truly the HOTTEST, SEXIEST person alive LMAO! (Of course, in my opinion, all the Shinhwa members are^^) Does anybody know where I can d/l or watch the MNet news on Minwoo's concert???

WOW! I posted so many times in this thread today (:

Guest nutzie

oh my Godd!!! he strippeddd >_< and the M bling bling.. oh my, did he custom made it?? that's so cool~~

eunyoung - don't worry about it, you can post as many times as you want [there's no restriction on the number of posts.. not yet at least..] as long as you don't spam..

actually, ain't i spamming? -__-"

well, if you've never seen the translated version of minwoo and junjin babysitting.. here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qheuJHQ_uwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw30KmfljP8

bleh.. incoherent post..

Guest dafyduck

Heloooo Shinhwa Fans from Indonesiaaaaaaa .... :D

We are going to celebrate 9th years of Our Shinhwa ... on 22nd April 2007 in Jakarta (its too late?? I Don't think so ... bettter late than never right??? hehhehe)

Sooooooooooo ... for you who call your self Shinhwa Indonesian Fans .. come and join with us it will be Fun .. :D

For more information you can PM me or CLICK HERE!!!

invitation3xq4kv1.jpg

Guest katelin_kim

OMG i can not believe that i just caught our Hyesung's MV "same thinking" on AZN channel, at first i thought the voice is similar then the tittle appeared , i was like "OMG!" i completely stunned

anyways , a lot of info these days about our boys, i am so lazy to finish reading 20 pages

OK, finally, i finished all of them. So happy for every single one of Shinhwa's solo

Hope shinhwa all the best!

i should save all my $$$$$$$ to support our boys, my piggy banks is gonna be gone :sweatingbullets:

Guest miss':bella

Minwoo Oppa looks incredibly gorgeous in those caps.

I am just so sick of not going to his concerts in Japan.

I want to like fly over there now and go to it! AH ;(

Better make money fast!!!! ^_^

Guest xmkaex

^aw, that's really cute

gah, i really looking forward to dongwan's solo.

oh yeah, speaking of dongwan, if you guys haven't read the 3rd chapter of Project Orange's Shinhwa Fanfic for Dongwan

here's the link

:)

oh, i love his hair like that and the short blonde one lynda was talking about.

throb.gif

chilly.jpg

ahah~ so cute

---im in eric mode

i'm really like character in QSS even though he's sorta a player :P

qss.jpg

random:

bear.jpg

"MUHAHA I GOT THE BEAR!"

i bet many of the eric lovers in here would kill to be that bear :lol:

Archived