[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

wasn't shinhwa as a group supposed to attend the 07-08 seoul collection fashion show to see battle model? well pics are already out of battle and there aren't any of shinhwa or anyone else. i know there were pics of andy from a few days ago but shinhwa was supposed to go and junjin and andy were supposed to stay longer. anyone know what happened?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

wasn't shinhwa as a group supposed to attend the 07-08 seoul collection fashion show to see battle model? well pics are already out of battle and there aren't any of shinhwa or anyone else. i know there were pics of andy from a few days ago but shinhwa was supposed to go and junjin and andy were supposed to stay longer. anyone know what happened?

only andy went

someone already posted his pics

i'll be back with them

Guest angel2nyt

Posted March 30, 2007

The no. 1 MV Koreans want to see again…

A Korean music cable channel, which has been on air for 12 years now and aired a little more than 7,000 music videos, held a survey and asked which music video the viewers would want to watch again.

In the survey, which was held from March 9 to 21, 69,000 Netizens participated and approximately 29,000 voted for Shinhwa’s “Perfect Man”, which placed the popular group on top of the ranking.

The 2nd spot was conquered by SG Wanna Be’s “Partner For Life”, followed by Lee Hyo Lee and (Shinhwa) Eric’s "Anymotion", Fly to the Sky’s “Sea of Love” ranked 4th and Se7en’s “La La La” placed 5th.

These videos, which entered the chart will be broadcasted this April.

Music videos of DJ DOC, Seo Tae Ji, Jo Sung Mo, H.O.T and S.E.S still held places in the Top 100, which proved that their popularity have not changed.

Credits: k-plaza + kpopper + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & ADD OTHER CREDITS

Guest vietgirl604

lynda - i was shocked too.. and then i wished i was that girl.. she never came out anymore afterwards, so i was like, "whoa.. must be nice to appear on camera for 5 minutes just for that reason, and you get paid too.. i wanted to stab the girl a million times with a little pin..

YEAH I KNOW..oh my gosh I watched it, then ran out of my room shocked..then watched it again and OH MY GOD. But it made up SORT OF when he was half naked in the towel..oh damn. I watched it without subtitles and only to see how it was. I'm going to definitely buy it and watch it all! Of course I would've bought it even if I didn't watch it hehe.

Shinhwa's Special 9th Anniversary Bonus Message

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Vr4YV2ch4sA$

Minwoo's Osaka Concert Pics

credits to ericvoice + oceans six

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4739/osabu2.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3876/osa2gs7.jpg

OH BABY! Thanks for the bonus message..I have yet to watch. But MinWoo's pictures! I scrolled down and the first thing I did was DROP MY JAWS and my eyes went out of my sockets! Man, that's hot..but the bunny ears on him..I don't know if he was cuter or more hot..damn!

Posted March 30, 2007

A Korean music cable channel, which has been on air for 12 years now and aired a little more than 7,000 music videos, held a survey and asked which music video the viewers would want to watch again.

In the survey, which was held from March 9 to 21, 69,000 Netizens participated and approximately 29,000 voted for Shinhwa’s “Perfect Man”, which placed the popular group on top of the ranking.

The 2nd spot was conquered by SG Wanna Be’s “Partner For Life”, followed by Lee Hyo Lee and (Shinhwa) Eric’s "Anymotion", Fly to the Sky’s “Sea of Love” ranked 4th and Se7en’s “La La La” placed 5th.

These videos, which entered the chart will be broadcasted this April.

Music videos of DJ DOC, Seo Tae Ji, Jo Sung Mo, H.O.T and S.E.S still held places in the Top 100, which proved that their popularity have not changed.

Credits: k-plaza + kpopper + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & ADD OTHER CREDITS

YAY, I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! That's like 42%!!! I'm so proud of them..but that MV was kind of perfect! YAY!!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest vietgirl604

OOHH Shinhwa's 9th anni bonus message, I just watched it. Some of them are the same, right? I know for sure the last one, HyeSung's is the same because of the clapping and the THUMB! But yeah, anyone want to translate what hasn't been said yet? and the words at the end of the clip?

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest kriza_09

he really loves to strip doesn't he... <_<

kriza_09: You are so nice. Doing the little things to just make Shinhwa fans happy. You are like one of the Shinhwa Cheerleaders, when we feel down, like how DBSK having more threads than Shinhwa, you are kind enough to count the overall threads. When we are so excited about Shinhwa's 9 year celebration, you wrote something amazing to make us more happy and actually make us realize how we are so proud of the guys.

yay. i get to be shinhwa cheerleader.. ^^ i'll make sure everyone feels content to be a shinhwa fan.. ^^

perfect man is really a good MV.. with the concept and everything.. plus all the boys look good in that MV!!! ^^

oh isn't it cool that the top 3 MVs are shinhwa-related????

1. shinhwa

2. dongwan

3. eric

but yeah. i think korea is the best in making MVs.. even US can't compare to korea.. i have no idea why some korean MVs have to copy from american MVs.. korean mvs (the ones that are original) are soo much better..

and shinhwa is lucky that some of the members are professional actors.. eric is like one of the highest paid actors.. it will be very expensive to have him act in other singers' mv.. but shinhwa can have him for free.. ^^

anyway... i'm feeling really down right now. there's this famous singer in my country who's known to be a heavy smoker.. and guess what, yesterday he died from lung cancer.. i was so dumbstruck when my friend told me that he had to ask me if i was okay.. it was like all energy was sucked out from me.. really, i don't want the same thing happen to someone i love and care so much.. and of all people that i love and care so much, only 6 are smoking.. ironically, all 6 of them don't even know me..

but i think we really need to do something.. their smoking habits are too much.. i'm sure they know that smoking is bad.. but i'm not sure they understand how bad it really is.. i really want to help them.. i'm still looking for a way.. and i have to be quick.. in 10 years they will be 40.. it will be too late then.. i actually thought of going into medical school so that i have a chance to help them professionally..

oh i just read in another thread that hyesung once said if shinhwachangjo really asks him to stop smoking then he will stop.. is it true????

then there must be something we as fans can do.. do you think signing petition would do??

oh how about this.. we can get contact with shinhwachangjo in korea/china/japan.. and when shinhwa hold a concert or something, we can ask all the fans to use big banners saying 'please stop smoking'.. i think if the fans start that movement, shinhwa will realize how much we care about their health.. do you think it would work??

Guest iman00

huuuu..

newbie here in soompi..

but not so new with shinhwa...

and saw the minwoo's pick..

i dont know what to say..cos i think everybody have said it for me..

totall hotnesss!!!

and i was scrolling down the kpop section,and i saw that 'we love shinhwa' have the most reply...

huhuhu~~

that makes me happy~~~

heheheh

Guest SuperMan6

anyway... i'm feeling really down right now. there's this famous singer in my country who's known to be a heavy smoker.. and guess what, yesterday he died from lung cancer.. i was so dumbstruck when my friend told me that he had to ask me if i was okay.. it was like all energy was sucked out from me.. really, i don't want the same thing happen to someone i love and care so much.. and of all people that i love and care so much, only 6 are smoking.. ironically, all 6 of them don't even know me..

but i think we really need to do something.. their smoking habits are too much.. i'm sure they know that smoking is bad.. but i'm not sure they understand how bad it really is.. i really want to help them.. i'm still looking for a way.. and i have to be quick.. in 10 years they will be 40.. it will be too late then.. i actually thought of going into medical school so that i have a chance to help them professionally..

oh i just read in another thread that hyesung once said if shinhwachangjo really asks him to stop smoking then he will stop.. is it true????

then there must be something we as fans can do.. do you think signing petition would do??

oh how about this.. we can get contact with shinhwachangjo in korea/china/japan.. and when shinhwa hold a concert or something, we can ask all the fans to use big banners saying 'please stop smoking'.. i think if the fans start that movement, shinhwa will realize how much we care about their health.. do you think it would work??

i dun wanna see tt too...i dun wanna hav a news tt goes" _ , a Shinhwa member getting lung cancer..." but i tot dongwan has quit alr...he onli went back smokin in '04 when he was depressed...isnt it?...i noe tt hyesung junjin and eric are heavy smokers..im not veri sure abt the rest..i reali do hope they can all quit smoking successfully...

credits to ericvoice + oceans six

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ OMGOOODNESS is right !

Dies...JUST dies...

Thank you so much for the pics

seriously want to attack him :ph34r:

Actually anything minwoo gets me spazzing so that's nothing new :rolleyes:

*runs in search of fancams*

=======

But before I go... *cough*

kriza_09

Got your pm...will answer in detail later ^^

===

Also...

I just re-registered at SHinHwa.biz, but realized my list of Youtube shinhwa english vids are gone *cries in horror*

I think I have half the list saved somewhere, but then I got lazy.... NNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

*console myself with minu concert pics*

robotic thanks for the pictures. yes each and every member is special in their own way. and because they're different they became soo close from the begining till now. thats why i love them. that they can keep their friendship for so long. i dont think every group can do this but i beleve that shinhwa can. ^^

kassuma

omg!! i am still jealous that u got to see eric up close. wahh i wanna see him but he's too far away. lol everytime i look at shinhwa when they are topless my mom would like come into the door and i havta like scroll up like crazy so she dosent know im looking at the pictures lol!! but i think she knows XD

hahaheehee

thanks for the translations ^^

nutzie

LOL haha if ur friend is like "hey who sings this song? i like this song.." then it'll be a mircale and hopefully we'll have another shinhwa lover?

Posted March 30, 2007

yay i feel so happy for them. i love their MV's im gonna watch their old MV's after i finish this reply. miss shinhwa lots.

Guest prizzyy

approximately 29,000 voted for Shinhwa’s “Perfect Man”, which placed the popular group on top of the ranking.

like of course! what can be compared to PERFECT MAN?

partner for life is very very nice too!

thanks for the news!

Guest la vifzetta*

perfect man mv = vifzky's droolfest.

no, really. hahahaha

i'm proud of the boysssss :D

bahhh~ i so miss shinboobs. ._.

i'm going to start making icons for shinhwa [for outside of shinhwa.biz use], so keep a look out for them.

miss:bella: thanks for the wansyung pictures. i miss them so much. definitely looking forward to hyesung 2nd :D

and again, if anyone has questions about SS, please feel free to PM me :)

Guest kriza_09

huuuu..

newbie here in soompi..

but not so new with shinhwa...

welcome to the shinhwa family.. ^^

hope to see you often in this thread..

anyway.. *promote mode: on*

you might have seen this already but in case you haven't.. go here and take a look.. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...123656&st=0

*i just have to make sure every shinhwa fan sees it.. lol..*

i was shocked too.. and then i wished i was that girl.. she never came out anymore afterwards, so i was like, "whoa.. must be nice to appear on camera for 5 minutes just for that reason, and you get paid too.. i wanted to stab the girl a million times with a little pin..

isn't that kangjunghwa?? the girl who likes junjin in 'let's go to the beach' and had something with minwoo in xman???

she sure is one lucky girl.. lol..

Guest Maerong

You guys. I'm so sick that I cannot see SHINHWA lately on TV.

I want to see them. I'm so hungry for them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Guest sunnydays.

Gahh. I can't quote for some reason. x__x;; But yeahh, sorry I can't quote, so no personal replies. =(

Thanks for the pictures guys! (: Tee hee, ERIC AT THE POOL! O__________________________O Mangg... what if someone flagged him... ... HAHAHAHA *cough* Anyway. :D Thank you for those. & the Dongwan eating pictures. Haha, whatta cutie >w<;;

Shinhwa's #1 MV - Perfect Man: YESSSSSSSS >:] I also like how the next two are Shinhwa related. (; puahahaha, most definately, Perfect Man is one of their best songs & MV. *__* That was one of the MVs that really got me hooked onto Shinhwa. It was before I started becoming a fan... I was like, "wow, whatta good song, they're good dancers, PLUS they're good looking! :D" HAHHAHA whatta great time. (;

<3

Oh, & thanks for the translations for JunJin's 9th message >w<;

Archived