[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angelix

26/1 [trans] Winter Story 2006-2007 Members' Messages

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

ericcc.jpg

Eric:

hello everyone! call me eric. im so happy to see everyone. its the year 2007 already. reaching 2007 feels like reaching the future, robots have appeared, cars can also fly around too.. it seems like those in the movies. if in year 2010, the feeling would be very weird. because that is totally "future". so, i want to say.. everyone must be healthy. be hardworking like ants. be like ants or bees! understand? wish joy to everyone!! P.S. used respect words, sorry!

- Eric Mun -

minwooo.jpg

Minwoo:

speaking of Shinhwa, almost everyone would think of Shinhwa Changjo....

trapped in the web of love, wish to get out but cant seem to get out?

why? because we are shinhwa.. haha

especially, everytime i make music i'll think of my dearest shinhwa changjo!!

ive said it before? you'll never regret loving me!

i love all of you~

wannie.jpg

Dongwan:

everyone should be healthy, i have engaged in drama activities which i have not thought of for a long time, so i cant say im healthy. but everyone must be healthy.

just like the old times when you walked with us,

lets walk together again~ ♡!

hyesung.jpg

Hyesung:

dearest shinhwa changjo~!!

this is my first time greeting everyone in 2007.

im sure you have set your resolutions for 2007. hope that you'll fufill it all

lately i have been busy with my second album. i will bring my best works to you!

lately ive been playing hide and seek with everyone, i will only come out when you shout for me.

wish health to everyone, happy new year!

jinnie.jpg

Jin:

really... dearest everyone of shinhwa changjo

its getting cold these days, how are you all?

thank you for loving us unconditionally.

this time i have gone solo, i worked harder and learnt alot.

i will work harder~! i love you all.~

andy.jpg

andy:

is everyone in good shape?

because i havent been recording for a long time, so i did not feel natural.. ha

everyone must be healthy and blessed!

and must shower each of us with love!

just like the how you walked with us from the first till now, lets walk together once more

i love you all~ ♡! Andy, Shinhwa changjo fighting!

credits// KIMDONGWAN.NET + yujin, emmatang, 花间蝶舞@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=586.0

-----

26/1 [news] Kim Dongwan uses "deep kiss" to prove his drama role

in the 10 years that Kim Dongwan has been with the entertainment industry, it is the first time that he uses a passionate kiss to prove his special drama role.

on the monday and tuesday on SBS that drama "person i love" broadcasted, Kim Dongwan, on the 29th, to successfully dump his old lover, starts to get into an opposite character role.

leaving his wife for a lover, easily tempted, Kim Dongwan had a passionate kiss with a fellow actress, this is one of the best love scenes in his acting history.

Kim Dongwan hopes to prove his special and opposite bad character in the drama, this is also the first time he acts in a drama that features tragic betrayal and love, and he suceeds in showing his "bad" character.

Dongwan expects that from the 29th onwards, he will come to the audience in a brand new image, and he hopes that the audience will look forward to this.

till now, the viewership rating is still at 5%, but there are hundreds of people logging into the official site.

especially that fact that kind husband Kim Dongwan turned into an evil husband, and having good acting skills, this is worthy to wait for.

credits// STARNEWS + 朴丽燕@BestShinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=587.0

--------

26/1 [trans] SBS drama "Person I Love" OST (Release Date:2007/1/30)

1169788914_070126_ost_2.jpg

Album title: Person I Love <OST>

Genre: Drama O.S.T CD

Quatity: 1

Publisher: Seoul Record

Release Date: 2007/01/30

Track List

1、ost- Unforgotten

2、melon breeze- Person i love

3、take- Even if we meet again

4、ost- Nobody knows

5、bandi- Be my love

6、ost- Just like the running water

7、ost- Missing those time

8、ost- When... When...

9、ost- Abandon although abandon

10、ost- If you call me

11、ost- Infinite Road

12、ost- After tears

13、ost- Let it Flow

14、ost- We again

15、ost- In the end of a distant memory

16、ost- Even if we meet again (Acoustic Ver.)

Hidden in the voice of Faure Paven's in the love and betray of drama "Person i love" OST

"Love and betrayal report" is talking about a story, a non dynamic tempo melody, a shaken love which shatters around

In this trust worthy generation, in today's "A true portrayal of love" community.

A total influence of true feeling of drama "Person i love" OST

With the leading role's love, happiness, sad, and towards the changes of betray are all being melted in the melodies.

Melon Link: http://www.melon.com/gnb2/album/album_info..._albumId=343354

Credits to:

Source:OCEANS & Melon

Cn trans:jojoyu7&打糕@shinhwachina&万有引力

Eng trans:amane@mySHINHWA + amane @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=588.0

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered from annyoung.com and it has excellent service. It's located in Garden Grove in US so when I ordered my Seoul Concert DVD, it arrived in 2 days. I guess it depends on where you are located.

I already pre-ordered mine from annyoung.com.

Is the DVD/CD released today? I can't wait.

ginnie: besides eclickkorea which provides an awesome customer services, I think you can buy it from annyoung.com (I don't have any experience buying from them though) Hope that helps :)

Whenever I see Hyesung's writing, his writing makes me laugh. It's worse than mine! LOL!

Good thing someone translated or I wouldn't able to read it! LOL!

Hyesung:

lately i have been busy with my second album. i will bring my best works to you!

lately ive been playing hide and seek with everyone, i will only come out when you shout for me.

Guest poloblue

oohh its out already

thank you everyone for the news,pics, d/l links

uuurrrgghhh

i want to get my hands on that cd and dvd

but please guys remember NOT TO BUY FROM YESASIA

whats wrong with yesasia? just wondering. to be honest, i dont care where i get it from, as long as i still get the product. i'll ty buying from eclickkorea this time!!!

so what am i doing write now?? its 2 am and im here and also talking on msn. and im also talking to krizza on msn!! shes going sktiz at the moment!!! cos of wannies kiss scene!!!!

krizza is in a neekid MINU mode says:

GRAWR.

i don't want to see the pics.

DV: Shinhwa's Dongwan is coming out with a solo album, 4th shinhwa member to do so, & also, winter story MV is out!!!!!!! says:

i'll put it as my DP so that u will HAVE to see it

NO NO NO

DV: Shinhwa's Dongwan is coming out with a solo album, 4th shinhwa member to do so, & also, winter story MV is out!!!!!!! says:

puahahahahhahaha

well, i'll end my post here cos i dont know what else to write

There nothing wrong with yesasia. The only reason is when you buy it from yesasia, sales number does not count towards Shinhwa's overall sale. Does that make sense? I know what I'm trying to say but somehow it doesn't sound right. LOL

Remember when we were trying to get Shinhwa to win Daesang? We all bought 8th jib through someone who was actually purchasing from Korea so that sales would count toward the number of sales.

whats wrong with yesasia? just wondering. to be honest, i dont care where i get it from, as long as i still get the product. i'll ty buying from eclickkorea this time!!!

I'm little confused. Isn't there already Japan Inspiration Live Concert DVD? Is this different? If so, when is the release date?

26/1 [trans] SHINHWA JAPAN TOUR Inspiration #1 LIVE AT BUDOKAN DVD

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=592.0

Credits : Yuichan @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest angelix

26/1 [news] Kim Dongwan FAN CLUB 'lover' touches hearts

2007126193638892.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan is very happy by his fans' sincere support.

Kim Dongwan's FAN CLUB 'lovers' has touched the hearts of around 1000 SBS drama "person i love" workers.

according to one of the person in charge, the workers ate the sandwiches that Kim Dongwan's FAN CLUB made for them. the salad was thick, a total of 100 sets.

normally famous by the love his fans shower him, Kim Dongwan has not let his fans down, but rose in confidence. the atmosphere at the shooting site rose drastically when the fans asked questions and blended well together.

credits// NEWSEN + 东升西落@BESTSHINHWA + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=589.0

whoa.. last time it was andy, now it's dongwan who has superbly awesome fans making lunch for the crew.. hahahah =P

hmm.. i was planning to buy shinhwa sota dvd from yesasia.. now i don't know.. i tried looking in eclickkorea but i can't seem to find it.. anybody mind telling me where it can be found?

cos i'm planning to do an evil thing.. my brother's gonna borrow 200 bucks from me [cos he's short, and he needs to pay for his tuition fee and whatnot] and last night i jokingly said that he's gonna have to pay 50% interest, and he took it seriously [scared the crap out of me] and then i thought about it last night.. maybe his interest should be shinhwa sota dvd instead, so i won't even have to buy it with my own money.. i'm so smart!!

is he says that shin ae is pretty one more time, i'm gonna have to strangle the crap out of him..

Guest theLEGEND

I've ordered from annyoung.com and it has excellent service. It's located in Garden Grove in US so when I ordered my Seoul Concert DVD, it arrived in 2 days. I guess it depends on where you are located.

I already pre-ordered mine from annyoung.com.

Is the DVD/CD released today? I can't wait.

I'll try to order it from annyoung.com this time. Thanks for the info "Mommie" Alice and yes, the DVD/CD has been released :)

Nothing's wrong with yesasia. It's just that when you bought from them, the overall Shinhwa's sales number isn't counted. Did I write that correctly?

whoa.. last time it was andy, now it's dongwan who has superbly awesome fans making lunch for the crew.. hahahah =P

hmm.. i was planning to buy shinhwa sota dvd from yesasia.. now i don't know.. i tried looking in eclickkorea but i can't seem to find it.. anybody mind telling me where it can be found?

Besides Dongwan, JunJin's fan did something like that before.. :)

Here I found the SOTA DVD >> Click Here!! (but it's not from eclickkorea though)

--EDIT--

vietgirl604: some of the older albums are still available on eclickkorea and annyoung if I'm not mistaken. You can double check first ;)

Guest vietgirl604

The Shinhwa boys' messages are all so cute! It's so great how they're all so hardworking to please us and all. I can't wait until all thier solo activities become a huge success!

Aww, Krizza is sad about the kissing scene? LOL..funny. Just keep thinking of "neekid minu" like you told me to..you even told me to dream about him.

And sorry to the admin/mod..I didn't know about the uploading music rule.

:)VIETGIRL604

Guest lenakeem

WAHHHH

DONGWANN :D

my lover-- tehehe.

i was watching xman today and battle came on and it said like how they were goign to be the "new" shinhwa

and i was goign crazy. cause no one can replace shinhwa :D

Guest x_sadendings

*walks in and starts typing her thang*

oh my Wannie with a solo! that's wonderful! and in may! 8D

okay.

so krizza can't spazz properly.

i'm busy.

*kills school*

WAN IS HAVING HIS OWN SINGLE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

*DIES*

i'd say punkish rock.

like.... rock bands. ^^ i suits his voice.

*DIES AGAIN*

A WINTER STORY 06-07 MV??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

*DIES AGAIN*

i cried while watching the MV., did anyone else cry?

*DIES AGAIN*

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES and NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DIES*

seriously, how can one die so many times in a minute?

EDIT:::::::::::;;

i owned a page?????

why now???

i'll be back with some stuff. ^^

fine, i have nothing to share.

so you can just request anything frome me.

an icon or a bset.

^^

first 3 only.

:P

pm me please.

^^

CAN YOU KILL MY SCHOOL FOR ME TOO GOOD OL ANGRY BUDDY?

Gosh i feel like it's been a century since i've been here [in real life about 2-3 weeks?]

LOL PUNK ROCK. THAT'S A GOOD IDEA XD

dear me you've died alot no?

DUDE I WOULD SO REQUEST FROM YOU BUT YOU ALREADY MADE THINGS FOR ME *EMOS*

.... YAY ANOTHER DRAMA! [MY PC SUFFERS :|] but... Eun Hye? and Eric?

anyways thank you for the news! now im all giddy and excited for his drama x]

bwahahahahah.. for some reason this makes me laugh so bad =P i want to watch the drama when it's out, but i'm more excited for the NG.. i think eun hye's gonna be blushing throughout the filming =P

can't wait for this one~~

*runs to drama thread*

DITTO nat. the news made me laugh so bad xD [or chuckle non-stop] lols i think she would be blushing in the NG's!

it's in the drama thread already? o.o;;

[Real Pics] 25/1 Winter Story CD + DVD Edition + Poster

*DROOLS ALL OVER HER KEYBOARD*

I want that so bad now T-T but... my broke *weeps*

doiseelollipopsthere?LOL! thank you for sharing the pictures! sadfjkfd *makes grabby hands at it*

Eric:

hello everyone! call me eric. im so happy to see everyone. its the year 2007 already. reaching 2007 feels like reaching the future, robots have appeared, cars can also fly around too.. it seems like those in the movies. if in year 2010, the feeling would be very weird. because that is totally "future". so, i want to say.. everyone must be healthy. be hardworking like ants. be like ants or bees! understand? wish joy to everyone!! P.S. used respect words, sorry!

- Eric Mun -

Minwoo:

i love all of you~

Hyesung:

andy:

just like the how you walked with us from the first till now, lets walk together once more

credits// KIMDONGWAN.NET + yujin, emmatang, 花间蝶舞@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@

Eric: lols lols this guy<3 he never cest to amuse me in so many ways. robots and flying cars xD

& ahaha hard working like bees and ants. understand? puahaha <3

Minwoo: you don't know how true that freakin is ;-;<3

Hyesung: Yes yes WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? you sexy beast show once in awhile >3

Andy: yah i really like what he wrote there.... THAT SHOULD TOTALLY BE ON A BANNER

anyways i can't spaz correctly because well... im tired x3

IS ANYONE GONNA BE ON GABBLY TODAY? ROZZY? MARIAN? KRIZZA? NAT?

ohyeahxtineareyoustartinganotherwar? :ph34r:

nat: lols lols if he says

shin ae is pretty one more time you'll strangle him that makes me lol so bad maybeishallhelp?

:ph34r:

oh oh xman! i found it really really sdfjklf when they said andy was the old school pretty boy and kihyun was the new school >3

ANDY IS STILL PRETTEH. lol.

I'm so excited. I got e-mail from annyoung.com that it was mailed out today. Since today is Friday, I should get it by Monday!

I'll try to order it from annyoung.com this time. Thanks for the info "Mommie" Alice and yes, the DVD/CD has been released :)

Nothing's wrong with yesasia. It's just that when you bought from them, the overall Shinhwa's sales number isn't counted. Did I write that correctly?

Guest Somdary

Wow. Kim Dongwan's fanclub "Yeonin" is incredible! Their support for him and the staff of the drama is powerful! ^_^

DONGWAN OPPA AND YEONIN FANCLUB FIGHTING!!

Guest angel2nyt

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/ericcc.jpg%7Boption%7D

Eric:

- Eric Mun -

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/minwooo.jpg%7Boption%7D

Minwoo:

i love all of you~

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/wannie.jpg%7Boption%7D

Dongwan:

everyone should be healthy, i have engaged in drama activities which i have not thought of for a long time, so i cant say im healthy. but everyone must be healthy.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/hyesung.jpg%7Boption%7D

Hyesung:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/jinnie.jpg%7Boption%7D

Jin:

really... dearest everyone of shinhwa changjo

its getting cold these days, how are you all?

thank you for loving us unconditionally.

this time i have gone solo, i worked harder and learnt alot.

i will work harder~! i love you all.~

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07045/andy.jpg%7Boption%7D

andy:

credits// KIMDONGWAN.NET + yujin, emmatang, 花间蝶舞@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=586.0

-----

26/1 [news] Kim Dongwan uses "deep kiss" to prove his drama role

credits// STARNEWS + 朴丽燕@BestShinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=587.0

--------

26/1 [trans] SBS drama "Person I Love" OST (Release Date:2007/1/30)

cars can fly around too.. which reminds me, of that invention in israel(if im not mistake.. the car was really flying..hahaha)

Minwoo:

Dongwan:

i love this phrases!!!! :blush:

hyesungie!!!

hahaha.. hide and seek..hahahaha

i will truly hate dongwan's character in the drama

cause he is so good in it

by the way guys

the first episode subtitles are released

just go to the person i love thread

Is there Dongwan's fanclub website? like Andy which is the Andy the Best.

yes.. its

http://yoenin.net

it has the best background music ever!!!

LOL if Krizza can't, I can! I know where you go to school..LOL.

----------

Shinhwa's winter story, I can't wait to buy it!

--

I should totally take part more in this thread. I'm so lost everytime I pop up in here. Gonna try to come in twice a day..I feel so left out of here now LOL.

:)VIETGIRL604

hey you. yeah you -.-

whatever, i'll come to UR school even b4 u come to mine. LOL!

besides, theres this hot guy waiting for me there.. LOL LOL oops im spammin =X

but, yes. THE WINTER STORY ALBUM OHHHH MY! they're not letting us down ^_^

it was cancelled last winter, but this winter.. ITS HEREEE YAY!!

it'll be like drinking hot chocolate on a cold cold day.

cuz shinhwa keeps me warm... LOL!

yes lynda, come more often.

i dont come tooo much either, i feel left out too. LOL!

26/1 [news] Kim Dongwan FAN CLUB 'lover' touches hearts

WOOOT WOOT!

THATS ME.

LOL!

im a dongwan fan (:

whehehas

and no matter what you say, i AM part of his fan club >D

but.. once again

shinhwa changjo

never fails to surprise me (:

cos i'm planning to do an evil thing.. my brother's gonna borrow 200 bucks from me [cos he's short, and he needs to pay for his tuition fee and whatnot] and last night i jokingly said that he's gonna have to pay 50% interest, and he took it seriously [scared the crap out of me] and then i thought about it last night.. maybe his interest should be shinhwa sota dvd instead, so i won't even have to buy it with my own money.. i'm so smart!!

is he says that shin ae is pretty one more time, i'm gonna have to strangle the crap out of him..

rofllllllllllllll.

shinae is pretty!!

*prepares to be strangled*

shinae as in minwoos ex gf? she is quite pretty though. i wnat to buy shinhwas cd tooooooooooooooooooooooo

but i am totally broke

having $ - 30

meanin, i cannot buy it .. YET!

and i still yet to have all of shinhwas cds....

sigh

that'll take years to accomplish

with my yearly income of $500 :lol:

except this year i got double cuz of my summer job

nvm im blabbing on about nothing.

oh my, there was something that i wus gon say.. but now i totally 4get

i will be back to edit

ohyeahxtineareyoustartinganotherwar? :ph34r:

me? causing another war?

never!

Guest angel2nyt

oh my goodness.. fine i am guilty of downloading the winter story 2006-2007 album but i purchased a copy from eclick already and am waiting for my copy

im just wondering is 'the days' a remake??

the melody of the chorus is so familiar

its so beautiful, its really nice.. i like it better than isnt it beautiful

theres going to be a bed scene not just a kissing scene

in the person i love

Guest midnightgirl

yay! shinhwas winter story 2007 is finally coming out, plus the dvd version too! awesome!

there's also a poster for it too... but i didn't find it on yesasia.... does any one know where i can get it?

by the way... hope dongwans drama is doing good!

Archived