[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest pharmer

Eric has been casted as the male lead with Yoon Eun Hye in "Que Sera Sera"

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1270

thanks for the news. no matter what story line they have this series is going 2 be a hit. all the shinhwa fans, YEH fans, goong fans, and xman fans will watch this series. and must had MNIKSS fans will also watch this.

great news left and right i'd say. ...now if andy scores a drama too that would be trully awesome.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennyfury

minwooooooooooooo <3333333333333 xDDD does anyone know if theyre ever gonna come over to america? specifically in the LA area? ;D i want to go to their concert!!!

Guest angelix

[Caps] Winter Story 2006-2007 DVD

f_000000146i_2584m_42528ed.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=564.0

---

[scans] Japanese Magazine MASK 2nd Issue - SHINHWA「 THE LEGEND 」2006

f_jpmask02si_2584m_25d3dce.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_d6fce71.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_e544eed.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_6108172.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_be1f9b0.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_2e0402e.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_db758da.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_b54b9cd.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_745ab56.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_5880173.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_bc3b5da.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_0964059.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_7b4d807.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_8318548.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_cf8ad7a.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_5cc5aca.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_b106548.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_f293bbb.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_24f9d83.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_c7eda81.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_387303a.jpg

f_jpmask02si_2584m_69e12b0.jpg

Credits : Puruse + Dacapo + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=565.0

---

[scans] Winter Story 2006 - 2007 Jacket Photo Scans

f_116964798i_2584m_2dede06.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_b8d0528.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_8a8e062.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_c33ca38.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_af4ed48.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_a626904.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_e47fc2b.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_1061472.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_3a4784d.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_f51193a.jpg

f_116964798i_2584m_fa0bbd4.jpg

f_116964813i_2584m_817117c.jpg

Credits : Egotism + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=566.0

Guest krazie4adream

ahh..i haven't posted in ages..........not that i forgot about them... sniff sniff..stupid finals!!!!

but i've been keeping watch of them ...as much as i can of coz..

anyways...haha..i watched ep. 12 of xman and i felt soo sorry for andy when that guy[battle member] squashed his face..soo mean..but andy seem to be laughing through it..haha!!

i haven't seem Dongwan's drama YET! cuz i'm watching Goong S. now but it seems soo sad, i read about the storyline..iono do u guys recommend it??? although i'll probably end up watching it like KSA....just because DONGWAN is in it..and he hasn't done acting in such a long time... AND KOOL DONGWAN's SOLO~!!!!! all their solos i really like..before i didn't really like Junjin's but damn..maybe it's his charm but after listening to Thousand of Miles?? iono if that's the correct translation but yep it was GREAT and then i started to like Love Doesn't Come more and more..so i hope Dongwan's will be really good..don't disappoint me DONGWANIEEEEEEE OPPA!! FIGHTING! [not that he has ever disappointed me ^^v]

oh is this going to be an ABLUM or a SINGLE..cuz junjin's was more of a SINGLE only 4 songs..which i was sorta sad about...and does anyone noe if this is settled for sure???

=============================

anyways..so is sungiee still hiding, preparing for his solo album???

i feel soo behind..all i've been seeing is Andy on xman

what is Minwoo doing????

and Eric???

is Junjin still promoting?

really miss them...chong mal bo po shipp da~

p.s~ i want that SHINHWA GAME!!!! HAHAHA!! seems interesting chae mi ittda~^^

======================

WHOOT HAVEN'T posted in such a long time and here i am, owning a page!!! yippeeeeeeeee...

shinhwa luck~!

*sigh* whatever happened to the days when i used to knwo EVERYTHING going on with our shinhwa boys..

theres been so much going on.. that i dont know anything o_O

DONGWANS SOLO ALBUM/SINGLE MY OH MY. will i be looking forward to this! dongwan's voice is incredible, its great that hes going to be getting more credit for his lovely voice now.

which reminds me...

MINWOOS SINGLE whatever happend to it? is it still goig to be released? whats the date? im so lost T__T

WINTERSTORY 06-07 MV wowwwwwwwwwwwww. i love the song, its like one of those youngunz 2gether 4ever, you're my everything. its ike one of those songs.. where it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.. and it just makes you love shinhwa even more. its ike .. yeah, its hard to explain :sweatingbullets:

ERIC&EUNHYE puahahahah, the little caramel-candy giving couple will be back.. and this time in a drama! oh my oh my! the intensity.

I LOVE SHINHWA LOTS AND LOTS... ANDMINWOOANDDONGWANARELOOKINGSEXIERTHANEVER..THEY'REMINE.NOBDOYCANTAKETHEMAWAYFROMME!...notevenyoukrizza O_O

Guest amane86

amane86 has been reminded not to share direct links in this forum by angel2nyt so many times. It's either amane86 doesn't read it or just ignores angel2nyt. Please follow the rules. We don't want this thread to be closed and plus Edward just warned you for not quoting pictures too. Thank you so much!

i didnt quote the pics.

It's all uploaded by me.

oh.. it's been so hard for me to get updated with the shinhwa boys..

i haven't watch the winter story mv..

my bad.. tsktsk..

and wannie's having a solo!

yippee!

then eric with yoon eun hye..

muhahahaha!! i bet that series will be a hit..

i guess this year's will be a busy year for the boys..

and it seems that they'll be doing a lot of solo activities..

Shinhwa Fighting!!

Guest theLEGEND

Wheee.. Eric+YEH couple? It reminds me of X-Man's episode.. It's gonna be hit! I'm looking forward for this.. :P

I love the Winter Story 2006-2007 MV song. I really can't wait to get a hold of the album itself after seeing the caps of the DVD!

i didnt quote the pics.

It's all uploaded by me.

Ah.. My bad. Maybe the mod doesn't know it was uploaded by you. Maybe it's better to post direct image rather than to quote your previous posting from another forum. Do you understand what I mean? ;)

Guest amane86

Ah.. My bad. Maybe the mod doesn't know it was uploaded by you. Maybe it's better to post direct image rather than to quote your previous posting from another forum. Do you understand what I mean? ;)

No.. i doesnt know what you are trying to say now. :tears:

Well, i'm just so wondering should i just stop postin up the lastest news i've translated in my forum up into soompi now.

Just to prevent this thread from closing....

it's my wrong i know, i apology about it.

but then. i have no clue on the quoting what is it about now.

Those pics are uploaded by me and my friends.

I have permission on everything.

ohyes.. latest news which i think later will be posted up later by someone else.

Eric and Yun Eun Hye might be casting as a couple in mini drama <Que Sera Sera>

Guest angelix

[LQ] 070125 Shinhwa - Winter Interview [+YS]

f_070125teri_2584m_e7998e4.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=573.0

credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

----

[Pics] Minwoo & Junjin - IVI Performance At Osaka

f_116972399i_2584m_cb67fec.jpg

f_116972399i_2584m_ef7ca28.jpg

f_116972399i_2584m_bb6a711.jpg

f_116972399i_2584m_c88a7a5.jpg

f_116972399i_2584m_9f7d7e0.jpg

f_116972399i_2584m_2c38c6e.jpg

f_116972399i_2584m_875fa73.jpg

Credits : Brokore + Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=574.0

No.. i doesnt know what you are trying to say now. :tears:

Well, i'm just so wondering should i just stop postin up the lastest news i've translated in my forum up into soompi now.

Just to prevent this thread from closing....

it's my wrong i know, i apology about it.

but then. i have no clue on the quoting what is it about now.

Those pics are uploaded by me and my friends.

I have permission on everything.

ohyes.. latest news which i think later will be posted up later by someone else.

Eric and Yun Eun Hye might be casting as a couple in mini drama <Que Sera Sera>

Erica, i guess jc_freak is actually trying to let u know do not quote the pic meaning if u r posting any pictures do not use <quote> cos the soompi mod might thot that u have quote those pictures from other ppl post even though those pics are uplaoded by you. soompi do not allow quoting of pictures in replies due to slow loading of pics etc... so we are only about to quote the url of the image and not the image itself.

Thanks Mal <3. ^^

Guest sunnydays.

ERIC & EUN HYE??

:ph34r:

... well, we'll see. I didn't really like her. I mean, she's cute & sweet... but there's something about her I don't like. ^^; I hope that goes away, because she seems like such a cool girl.

Wahhhh but I remember being all like, "wth O__O;; " when they had their "thing" in Xman. XD;; LMAOO.

Guest amane86

Erica, i guess jc_freak is actually trying to let u know do not quote the pic meaning if u r posting any pictures do not use <quote> cos the soompi mod might thot that u have quote those pictures from other ppl post even though those pics are uplaoded by you. soompi do not allow quoting of pictures in replies due to slow loading of pics etc... so we are only about to quote the url of the image and not the image itself.

Thanks Kris! now i know what's happening! ah! those diary entry that i made it quote. I was just thinking of making an actualy piece of shinhwa member's diary entry to everybody in it's actual way, i didnt know the quoting way was wrong.

But those pics are still all being uploaded by me. just making it clear that's all.

Sorry guys.

ERIC & EUN HYE??

... well, we'll see. I didn't really like her. I mean, she's cute & sweet... but there's something about her I don't like. ^^; I hope that goes away, because she seems like such a cool girl.

Wahhhh but I remember being all like, "wth O__O;; " when they had their "thing" in Xman. XD;; LMAOO.

^ Hmmm..I'm not the only one? lolz

I only liked her because of the later xman episodes since she wasn't that outstanding in the earlier ones...

I don't really feel eric and eunhye compatibility when it comes to acting...I'm sure they'll do fine together, but I'd prefer someone else since I found goong rather.... :sweatingbullets: She's definitely not my first choice for an actress, but not my last either....

I only liked her because of the later xman episodes since she wasn't that outstanding in the earlier ones...

I don't really feel eric and eunhye compatibility when it comes to acting...I'm sure they'll do fine together, but I'd prefer someone else since I found goong rather.... :sweatingbullets: She's definitely not my first choice for an actress, but not my last either....

I have not watched anything from her...so I am curious how she is with Eric acting-wise. They did have chemistry during the X-Man episode, I thought, which is the only extended clip I've seen of her. Hopefully she acts well and is not popular just because of a good character/script in Goong. I've also read that she won awards for her acting in other KBS series. So, that's some sort of recognition too.

Seems that Eric is more certain than Eun Hye. Will have to wait for offical confirmations.

I am glad Eric is going to appear on TV this March! I was expecting more middle of the year..but this is great~

As long as it is a good production, any credible female lead that delivers her job is good for me.

Seems that Que Sera Sera will be produced by the same production that produced Jumong and Wolf...so if Eric chooses Que Sera Sera, it might have something to do with Wolf being suspended early 2006 too.

Guest susymoon

can someone help me please?does anyone have shinhwa music named hiway or ride with me,or a place were i can download their albuns?

Guess what gang!?

Andy mentioned in the Good EMG "Happy Birthday Andy" video message that even though the Shinhwa members are doing their own solo activities, Shinhwa will come out with a new album in the future!!

Don't worry, SHINHWA is still HERE!

They will forever be in our hearts!!

They promised us to go beyond 10 years so don't worry a THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinhwa never breaks their own promise <33333333333

SHINHWA FOREVER. SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!! if andy says that they are gonna have more albums in the future it must be true (:

oh my gee i miss one day of soompi and here comes out tons of tons of good nnews!!!

24/1 [news] Singer Junjin, passionate stage performance

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

junjin expressed "i thank the fans who love kpop, and because of their love i am able to come to japan frequently. hope that everyone will continue to support me."

----------

24/1 [news] Handphone game "Shinhwa Maker" released

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

unex mobile expressed on the 24th that, through SK Telecom, a handphone game featuring the top group Shinhwa will be released on the 25th. the game is called "Shinhwa maker".

game "Shinihwa maker" is a game for high school girls who become shinhwa's managers in the game, and they do a day of activity, split into nine parts.

------------

[HQ] 061124 Andy Birthday Msg + Footage With Battle & Fans [+YS]

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=553.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

thanks for the information!!! junjin is doing great i see (: soo happy for him. lets hope that dongwan gets teh same love from fans too (:

a shinhwa game thing?? how odd.....but i would play it all day if i got access to it (:

and thanks for the pictures of battle and andy. nice to see some bondness there.

i just became a SHINHWA fan

could someone tell me which is there last MV and please recommend some MV as well

thanks

yay a new fan (:

lets see any recommendations......ALL Of THEM! heeheh

Eric has been casted as the male lead with Yoon Eun Hye in "Que Sera Sera"

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1270

This news was posted in the drama thread for the said series.

First good news with DONGWAN and now ERIC.......good news good news...the xman couple reunited..wonder if sparks will still fly??!?!~? They better! wakakaaka...

EDIT: There are other news that came out about this now.. Eun Hye as female lead is not as definite as Eric being apart of this production. SO, we'll have to wait and see when we hear more official confirmations.

hmmmm not that happy, but not that sad either. i like eric and i kind of like eunhye, but them working together will really make me mad jealous (: i do not hope sparks will fly, and besides eric already has a girlfriend and their relationship seems to be really tight. maybe eric should do a drama with his girlfriend...ahah that would be fun (:

anways eric is doing really great (: he just got a drama done, and now for another one?!? goodness (:

i'm in a good mood, maybe because of all the shinhwa stuff that is coming out!!! and plus i'm listening to "isn't it beautiful" and goodness it really is beautiful (: shinhwa forever!!!

wow impressed! this fourm moved pretty fast. keep on the good work guys (:

ERIC & EUN HYE??

i agree. theres something, but i dont' know what it is.

yup you are not the only one. i would rather see someone else act with eric (:

Guest jerrybabie26

i saw their winter story mv... its so cool.... its my new fav song i cant stop gushing over it... wannie's going to release a solo????!!!! coolness i cant w8... i'm sure its going to be a chart topper... i wish itd be a full album too... 3 to 5 songs are not enough to satisfy shinhwa cravings hehehehehe

i've just ordered a copy of the winter story album... is it true the 2nd cd is basically their japanese album??? can't wait for it already!!!!! *excited*

what does the winter story album translate to? does anyone know? at least the title of the song? thanks :D

Guest devylann

omg!! eric $ eunhye !!!!!!!!!!!! ever since xman i've been waiting for them to be together in a drama!! its gonna be sucha a hit because imma pretty sure everybody loved them from their caramel exchange!! hahaha...:D :D imma sooooo happy!!! i really can't wait to watch it!!! they looked soooo cute together too~! o............ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :D :D

andy is still soooo funnie on xman even tho he doesn't do much!! it was funnie when that one member from battle and andy was doing the name game!! hahaha....it's fun and games!! :D :D

i still haven't heard a song from minwoo's 2nd album so imma waiting for that too!!! is he still in China?? not sure...haven't had a chance top read back yet... and hyesung's 2nd album coming too right?? did someone say somewhere in march??? suppose to be junjin, hyesung and winter story correct me imma wrong??? just thought i read that a few pages back....

omg!! dongwannie's gotta solo album coming???...man-o-man!! i've been waiting for that too!!! i alwase knew that he would. it was just a matter of when!! imma happy!!! :D :D hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Archived