[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

GOSH.

once again, i was like lost for hundred years! X_X i dont even think the people in this thread know me! XD hahahaha

anyway, finals are over and im having my vacation!! (OMG YESH!! <333)

OMG. LOL. you're worse than i am! XD hahahahahhaa

cuz i don't print shinhwa pics (or i'll go crazy) and while studying i only listen to shinhwa ballads (LOL. iono, it's been a habit to me.)

okay, the last time i was studying for my history exam, i was listening to shinhwa ballads!! :w00t: but yeah, don't ask abt the score. i think shinhwa dominated my mind while taking the test! X_X; (or... is it my professor has damn high standards in his scoring? LOL)

^hahaha yeah, imma first year too!! XP but not in U.P LOLs. gosh i dunno but i never learned how to cut classes. :mellow: well, except for our optional lecture in history..... XP

LOL! how can you make an index of pictures when almost every page of this thread floods of shinhwa pictures! X_X (it kills my modem! LOLS hahahahah)

and OMGGGGGGGGGG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? <3333 hahaha and it's really really cute!! ^___^V take me there when we meet! XP

p rint pics so i could stare at them. haha. and when people ask about what the heck i am listening to i can show them pics. i call them PROPS. when someone asks, "Hey, what are you listening to that got your head banging like that?" i'll give her or him obe of the earpiece and he'll ask me, "who's the artist?" i'll bring out my PROPS and give them, what i call now, A BRIEFING of who shinhwa are. hehe....

well, i learned to cut classes in my third year highschool. bad influences those classmates are. but when we cut classes we MASS CUT. as in all of us cuts the class. ^^ i've neevr cut a class alone. and i will never cut a class because i wanted to. but because i need to. ^^

i know, it's kinda ahrd to do ^^ but if we want, we can really do it. i mean, my motto is "everything and anything for shinhwa"

that phone accessory??? hehe. Robinsons Ermita, MAni. it's just accross our school's campus ^^ sure!!!! :P i'll take you there!

ane_108, pictures pictures!!!!

there's this guy in our campus who looks like lee junki and haha. we were stalking him and he noticed us cause he kept on looking at us. lols. if he were only a shinhwa-boy look a like, i would have gone straight to him and talked to him about it ^^ but he only looks like lee junki so i didn't ^^

well the boys are having a one week off but eric will still continue on filming his drama. poor eric!

shinhinmwa! thanks! wannie can't stop himself from laughing! haha! so he tries to cover it up by making it part of the acting! waa!!~~~ so funny!

^ Thank you very much! I wonder what the ranking was for though???

And just some thoughts...

After watching the recent uncut clips of the osaka concert...I think I understand why it took Jinnie a while to release a solo album. After Jinnie's solo on the winter story album, I've read a lot of comments, especially from male reviewers surprisingly, about how Jinnie's voice is stronger than M's, he's taller, handsomer, and in some cases dance better, etc. Why did Minwoo release a solo album while Jinnie didn't?

well, jinnie's voice is very powerful. so so so much. hyesung's voice is so soft and all but k\jinnie's voice? very manly. i can imagine him singing lee seung ki's words that are hard to say and he will definitely sing it better! his voice is kinda raspy in that really good way... ahh... well, not handsomer. more handsome? haha. but no, i think minwoo is much handsome. haha. sorry jinnie fan! and i think M is a better dancer. wa. what's with me today? well, jinnie's sure got lots of energy but M's body just glides... as in seriously glides... with the music. plus Minwoo's voice is more suited to pop and dance songs.. not ballads... wa!

I think it all comes down to presence. It was interesting watching the atmosphere change as each member rehearsed their solo. The difference between Minjin is pretty big despite they're both dancers. Jinnie's kinda hesitant (that silly boy), and rather than telling dancers where he'd like them...back up dancers would ask if if it was alright if they were there. You feel that they are in the same dance troupe, rather than him being the star of the show.

hm. jinnie a little hesistant? well, maybe it's because he is kinda shy? hehe... but he need not be! yeah, i agree with you, presence is the key word! Jinnie's stage presence.. well... he needs more confident! cause he sure can pull off any performance! jinnie hwaiting!

Then Minwoo's stage- you feel that he is in control. He's very sure and confident? He tells the dancers, there and there. And he's got all the effects and timings he wants in his head...when the lights should go on, when the music pauses, etc. He spends quite a bit of time thinking about it? Everything's planned, and he knows what he wants. The way the stage director speaks to them is very different too. To Jinnie, his tone sounds like he's teaching sometimes...but to Minwoo they're on a more equal level? Or it's just my imagination.

ah. minwoo in control! i can so imagine him! well, he write sings, produce songs. arrange songs. choreographs songs. he owns the stage. he's got this flow... flow of making things happen his way. well, you just need to look at him and you'll see... ^^ he can make you do anything he wants.

Hyesung's kinda similar to Minwoo...but lonelier since he doesn't have any back up dancers. He's very meticulous about the sound and positioning. Hyesung fidgets alot with his earpiece and wants to put on the perfect show.

perfect show? who doesn't wanta perfect show? hehe. plus i guess he should really be concerend with his earpiece and the sound and everything cause he sinsg ballads... so if there's any mistake, boom. nothing to cover it up ^^ as if he would make a mistake. haha. but he's human too you know? and things happen.

Andy's kinda like the kid everyone wanted to compliment. The dancers gave him thumbs up, and the director tells him good job. He's too adorable.

i'll never get tired of telling andy that! andy great show! andy good performance! andy saranghae!!! haha...

Dongwan, I think, is less concerned with the technical stuff, and just sings his songs. He seems more concerned and focused on his own performance than anything else...like is he singing on key rather than if the echo is too loud etc.

i think wannie's very concerend of how others thinks of him. he said in one of his diary entries taht what amkes him sad in the busan concert was that he wasn't ab;e to perform his solo whole and not because he got into an accident. he was more concerend of the fans than himself! he was also sad that he can't dance properly. and the realisation that he sings better with his right hand holding the mic. wa. he's such a sweet guy. always putting others first.

plus wannie loves jpop, specifically xjapan. i think wannie's voice is not that suited for ballads or dance songs. it is suitable for band songs! as in pop-rock songs!!!! ahhh... i can imagine wannie singing "Narda" by kamikazee or "mang Jose" by parokya ni edgar.. wa! or any eraserheads song for that matter!

while writing this, i realised that each member of shinhwa is suited for a different genre of song each. what amazes me is that when they are together, when they are shinhwa, those genres are forgotten and what emerges is only... SHINHWA.

unlike another band i know that have voices that is suitable for ballads only. wa! but i kinda like them now. so peace out to their fans if ever one is reading this. haha.

shinhwa forever!!!!!

LOLS yeah i loved that. that was so hilarious. i laughed so hard when if rist watched that.

THAT HTING IS WRONGGGGGGGG

junjin is 5'11'' and eric is around 5'10'' - 5'11'' HAHA i did the conversions ont his site b4. LOLS. and junjin is way taller than 5'9'' :mellow::phew::huh::crazy: HAHHA. (i went a bit crazy there with all those smillies)

minwoo is 5'8''

dongwan is 5'9''

andy is 5'9 - 5'10

hyesung is 5'10

this may sound lame.. but i kinda memorize their heights. on goodemg their profiles say that minwoo is..

178cm and that is ONE CM away from 5'9 HAHA. dongwan is 179cm. (the rest i 4get)

junjin is like one cm away from being 6'

and one of my friends is like dongwans height. hehe so i like to stand beside him and imagine that its actually dongwan that im standing next to. LOLS. yes very lame i know -.-:blush:

i think this is more accurate. ^^ caus elast time i checked, jinnie is way taller than eric. eric is a little bit taller than hyesung aand andy is taller than wannie and M. and wannie is taller than M. by a centimeter or so.

wa.

i need to memorize these and so i can look for guys who have teh same heights and stand by them and see... ^^ i am way to short.. 5'2 haha.

wait! my kuya (kinda like oppa and we're not related by blood :P) is 5'11!!!! haha. jinnie is 5"11.. i only barely reach up to his shoulder.. wa!

thanks mommie alice! now i'll say hwang dang ha da all the time! cause i always say, "ang stupid naman o!" or "ayun eh, ang weird!" haha.. which is kinda the same... :P

i'll help ^^

----have you guys heard eric sing?!?!?!

he's pretty good ^-^

he sing for a cartoon mv with lyn in this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJvvGSv18IU

----oh and what this clip of minwoo on nonstop5 with Stephanie

it so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKsNss9GvE

----english sub version of YO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9MjAR8zn1g

thanks! when we get more help, we'll split the pages and do the indexing!!! haha!!!~~

thanks for these!!! more clips!!!!!

eric's voice... wa. more manly than jinnie's. the narrating at the start was so sexy. ah! then his voice.. ah. so. so. so. perfect. only a little practice and i'm sure he'll beat sungie in ballads! haha!

miss':bella, soo cute!!!!!!

waa!!!~~~~ i was gone for less than 12 hours and three pages already? haha!

well, if you guyst haven't seen this, you better do cause shinhwa is just too adorable! hehe.. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLIX2TH0G3Q

an idea!

hey! what do you guys say we make a "shinhwa picture of the day" and shinhwa clip of the day"? eh? as in we post entries the 2 days before the real day and the next day we vote here and the day next we say it's our shinhwa video or pic of the day! haha... i am having weird ideas of making this thread even more busy! i want this shinhwa thread to be uber busy!!!!!! ahh.. say taht someone agress.. and i'll organize it right away!

Guest miss':bella

Dear Shinhwa Changjo'ers,

To this very day, I feel so blessed to have met 6-talented/gorgeous/heartful men and a fanclub who is extremely dedicated/caring/supportive in every means possible. I thank the LORD for having met you guys. I love you guys with all my heart and til the day we die - we are who? SHINHWA CHANGJO!

img3ftmpgp2.jpg

img3ctmpjy9.jpg

img40tmpsi0.jpg

FOREVER SHINHWA

Guest hammie2010

clips i found today:

he's pretty good ^-^

it so funny.

thanks for the link... MINWOO is so hilarious... blabbering in korean...until stephanie replied in english.. n he was like :blink: 'weh' ... hhaha... always like the song "Yo!" MINWOO is so cool in it... B)

Guest babylikekiss

If you're a Woodong fan and a fan fic reader,I recommend you guys this site

The choice

It's a series feature Minwoo and Dongwan

Very sweet,very hot,funny and...goodlemon :sweatingbullets:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

If you're a Woodong fan and a fan fic reader,I recommend you guys this site

The choice

It's a series feature Minwoo and Dongwan

Very sweet,very hot,funny and...goodlemon :sweatingbullets:

i recommended that already! hehe.. we both love the choice??? waa!!!!

which choice is your favorite?

mine will be the summer camp choice! i can't stop rereading it again and again! ah!!!!!

anywas, i wrote a new fic. haha. a ricsyung one, ofcourse!

hmmm... it's in ss....

but if you guys want to read it....

PHONE CALLS

I am really wondering of where hyesung is right now. Where could he be? Is he fine? Is he safe? What could he be doing at this exact same moment? Is he in some kind of club right now, dancing his night away? Or in some secluded villa in jeju island, spending his one week vacation alone... or with someone? the last thought made my heart ache. And i tried to ignore it. So i called Shi Yeon just for good measures.

"Oppa! you called! but you were just here not an hour ago!" Shi Yeon's voice said cutely from the phone. I smiled to myself.

"I know... i just wanted to hear your voice," actually, i wanted to hear Hyesung's voice but she doesn't need to know that. she smiled and i knew it, even if i can't see her i knew it.

"Ahh... so sweet oppa!" there was a pause as a voice shouted at the background. "oppa, that's the director, biane, my scene's next. call me later again, okay?" she said disappointedly and hung up.

"Sure thing. Bye."

Toot.

I stared at the staff milling around the set. Calling Shi yeon only made me want to see Hyesung more. Or even just hear his voice.

I stared at my handphone again and placed my thumb on the number 1 key. key one for Hyesung. Shi Yeon is on speed dial number 2. I don't know but Hyesung's just got to be on my number 1 key. I seldom call him. But why do i have his number on speedial? and number 1? i asked myself this a million times already before. and everytime i do, no answer comes.

why?

why is Hyesung torturing me?

If only he'll hug me openly like he does with junjin. Or like he does with everyone else! he's okay with the others hugging him, with the others holding him. But why not with me? Why do we always tend to fight over the smalles things? Why can't he be close to me? Closer? I want tio be really close to him. Really close. Argh. Why? Is it because he hates me? No. he can't hate me.

*riiiiiinnngggggg*

I looked at the phone. Surprised by it's ringing. Who could be calling me at this time of the night? Ah! Shi Yeon must be done with her scene already.

"Eric!"

My heart momentarily stopped beating.

Honestly it stopped.

Like that time when I heard him whisper to me that he cares for me even though we fight often, thinking that i was asleep. he was obvisouly drunk at that time but it brought a smile on my face nonetheless.

"Ah! Hyesungie!" I laughed after recovering from the initial shock.

"Ya! What took you so long to answer?" he laughed and i could here the soft crashing of the waves at the background. Looks like he's ina secluded villa in jeju Island. I just hope he is alone. And not with someone else.

"Just was surprised you called. Is that the waves of the sea i am hearing in the background?" I asked curiously, wanting to ask him if he's alone so desparately.

"Ne, it is the sea. Weo? is it taht loud? haha. I thought it wasn't that much so i called you outside. It's kinda lonely inside, so quiet with only me alone. So i decided to go outside." he said softly from the otehr end. I was able to breathe easily. Ah! So he is alone. Thank goodness.

"Alone, eh? Haha. I sure do hope you're enjoying your vacation," happy that he is with no one right now. And he's talking to me! ah! sweet joy!

"Well, not much. I hope I'm with you guys right now. It gets kinda lonely when I'm by myself," I smiled at that. But I tried not to think too much. He misses the boys... not me. As in me alone. Heck! He probably misses only Jinnie!

"Aha! So you miss Jinnie that much eh?" I teased. Not even bothering to cover up the jealousy dripping from my voice.

"Anneo! I said I miss you all!" He said rather forcefully. "All means including you." He added.

"Me?" I choked into the phone. he laughed outright at that. It made me want to take back my lame answer slash question. Of course he meant me! but... me?

"Ya! You!" He laughed again. "Is it that hard to believe? I mean, who am i talking to right now? Is it Jinnie? is it Andy? Dongwan? Minwoo? You are sometimes impossible, Eric." I could almost see him shaking his head.

"Ah... Sorry Hyesung. Just found it weird. maybe the others' phones are busy?" I laughed at my lame attempt at a joke.

"Oh no! Busted! you are actually the only one available! the others are on vacation too so i couldn't reach them."

My Heart constricted itself in such an excruciating manner that i held the phone away from my ears for a moment. So... so much for really missing me.

"Ya! Eric!!!!!" Hyesung's voice shouted from the phone. I quickly held it back to my ears.

"Sorry. Something came up for a sec," I said laughing. Didn't want him to notice he hurt me in anyway by that comment.

"Aish... our Eric hurt by my joke eh? ya Pabo! I called only you," His voice suddenly turned soft at the last sentence.

"Ah... haha! So it was a joke? I thought it was real," I said lamely. Damn this Hyesung! "Why did you call anyway?"

There was a slight pause at the other end.

"Hyesung? Are you still there?" I said. he became awefully quiet. I was about to put the phone away, maybe we got cut off or something, when he spoke again.

"Just... I just wanted to hear your voice."

It was such a small and simple sentence but it melted my heart anyway.

There was another pause where neither of us wanted to speak. Knowing that each other was on the other end was alright and it satisfied both of us. But a bark from the director told me that my break was up, 5 more scenes to shoot before we call it a day.

"Hyesungie... I need to go, the director's calling me. break's up," I said sadly.

"Yeah, I heard him," He said.

"Call me-"

"I'll call you-"

"Hahaha"

"hahaha"

Toot.

I walked to the set to have my make-up retouched and when i went back to acting the scene i so failed miserably before the break, i can safely say that Choi Kang has never been in a better mood.

end! wa.

Guest babylikekiss

ahhh,labingtatlo,that's so sweet,it's true that Hyesung always avoids Eric but we can feel the love is there,so sweet

I like every single choice,the summer camp was my favorite too

I love how Minu called Wannie "naughty wannie kitty husband"

Guest cpopbaby19

ERIC

height: 5'9

Weight: 156.5 pounds

DONGWAN

height: 5'7

weight: 150 pounds

MINWOO

weight: 64 kg

HYESUNG

height: 5'8

weight: 143 pounds

JUNJIN

height: 5'9

weight: 165 pounds

ANDY

weight: 136.6 pounds

o__o i thought eric and junjin were like 6 feet... :blink:

---

QUESTION!!

Shinhwa-japan Special Dvd

what dvd is this? is it for sale?

O___Oa

i always thought eric, hyesung and jinnie were 6ft. O_O iono... it looks like they really are... O_O and... iono but minwoo looks shorter than andy! XP haha

i just finished calculating their height in fft again and here is the result:

Minwoo and Dong Wan have the similar height: 5'9( Minwoo is like 5'8 and half,less than half inch though)

Andy and Hyesung "5'10( Hyesung is 5'10 and half)

Eric and JuJin have the similar height too: 5'11 ( Eric is more like less than half inch)

i just got HEROINE 6 shows that Minwoo was in there , if you were interested, tell me and i'll upload those, they are from last year,2005 :D

^is that show where he got his foot sprained or sth? but he still danced? i think i watched that thing last year when i still got kbs world! gawd, im so freaking envious of kang soojung! TTOTT; she always pairs up with minwoo!!! :tears:

whew! Bit of a stalker here,so much to catch up, ooh didn't notice the first page until i read pharmers post :PGreat work guys!!!

I thought Dongwan was like 1cm taller than Minwoo? and Andy was 2cm taller than Dongwan and Junjin was taller than Eric by 1 or 2 cm O_o hmm guess i was wrong then. Well sometimes on TV and pictures Dongwan looks taller than Andy.

Andy's answers are so cute Fav sports star: Kang Ho Dong, is that like THE KHD dude? and fav actor Kim Dongwan :lol: yeh what does "hwang dang ha da" mean?

Hyesung seems like a very sporty person with all those sports under his belt, lol he plays the tamberine lol

Dongwan is "uncle Dongwan" :sweatingbullets: probably because of the protectiveness. lol and first impression is "farmer, burnt rice" O_o that's sooo random.

^ :w00t::w00t: OMG. i found that one so cuuttee! but yeah so random. O_Oa you know our dongwan... and.. the very thing i remember from dongwan is that if he wouldn't be a gasoo, he'll be a farmer or sth... LOl XD hahaa i think i read that in his Q&As before... :w00t:

i'll help. ^-^

there was a whole episode of that floating around on youtube but i forgot to add it to my favorites.

haha those two girls go on a date with minwoo and junjin, and one of the girl thought that her date with junjin[i think] was gonna go horrible xD and i think on that one andy speaks english.

if someone has it saved to their favorites can you post the links here :D thanks

xD i watched that part too and i started laughing.

i also started laughing when he finds those guys hiding behind the car...& he says HEYYYY!

clips i found today:

he's pretty good ^-^

it so funny.

HM... well.. why don't you guys put an index of youtube links of vids on the first page? i think it will help.. anyway, just a thought..

and... speaking of ERIC singing..... is he the one tht sung with lyn on the 'seworeui heunjok da borigo' song??? LOL. iono.. i found it... FUNNY! muahahahahahhah OKAY DON'T BASH ME ERIC FANS!, IF HE IS THE ONE SINGING.... peace@!!!!! ^__________^V

Agree!!! <33 so cute~~

p rint pics so i could stare at them. haha. and when people ask about what the heck i am listening to i can show them pics. i call them PROPS. when someone asks, "Hey, what are you listening to that got your head banging like that?" i'll give her or him obe of the earpiece and he'll ask me, "who's the artist?" i'll bring out my PROPS and give them, what i call now, A BRIEFING of who shinhwa are. hehe....

well, i learned to cut classes in my third year highschool. bad influences those classmates are. but when we cut classes we MASS CUT. as in all of us cuts the class. ^^ i've neevr cut a class alone. and i will never cut a class because i wanted to. but because i need to. ^^

i know, it's kinda ahrd to do ^^ but if we want, we can really do it. i mean, my motto is "everything and anything for shinhwa"

that phone accessory??? hehe. Robinsons Ermita, MAni. it's just accross our school's campus ^^ sure!!!! :P i'll take you there!

ane_108, pictures pictures!!!!

there's this guy in our campus who looks like lee junki and haha. we were stalking him and he noticed us cause he kept on looking at us. lols. if he were only a shinhwa-boy look a like, i would have gone straight to him and talked to him about it ^^ but he only looks like lee junki so i didn't ^^

well the boys are having a one week off but eric will still continue on filming his drama. poor eric!

shinhinmwa! thanks! wannie can't stop himself from laughing! haha! so he tries to cover it up by making it part of the acting! waa!!~~~ so funny!

well, jinnie's voice is very powerful. so so so much. hyesung's voice is so soft and all but k\jinnie's voice? very manly. i can imagine him singing lee seung ki's words that are hard to say and he will definitely sing it better! his voice is kinda raspy in that really good way... ahh... well, not handsomer. more handsome? haha. but no, i think minwoo is much handsome. haha. sorry jinnie fan! and i think M is a better dancer. wa. what's with me today? well, jinnie's sure got lots of energy but M's body just glides... as in seriously glides... with the music. plus Minwoo's voice is more suited to pop and dance songs.. not ballads... wa!

hm. jinnie a little hesistant? well, maybe it's because he is kinda shy? hehe... but he need not be! yeah, i agree with you, presence is the key word! Jinnie's stage presence.. well... he needs more confident! cause he sure can pull off any performance! jinnie hwaiting!

ah. minwoo in control! i can so imagine him! well, he write sings, produce songs. arrange songs. choreographs songs. he owns the stage. he's got this flow... flow of making things happen his way. well, you just need to look at him and you'll see... ^^ he can make you do anything he wants.

perfect show? who doesn't wanta perfect show? hehe. plus i guess he should really be concerend with his earpiece and the sound and everything cause he sinsg ballads... so if there's any mistake, boom. nothing to cover it up ^^ as if he would make a mistake. haha. but he's human too you know? and things happen.

i'll never get tired of telling andy that! andy great show! andy good performance! andy saranghae!!! haha...

i think wannie's very concerend of how others thinks of him. he said in one of his diary entries taht what amkes him sad in the busan concert was that he wasn't ab;e to perform his solo whole and not because he got into an accident. he was more concerend of the fans than himself! he was also sad that he can't dance properly. and the realisation that he sings better with his right hand holding the mic. wa. he's such a sweet guy. always putting others first.

plus wannie loves jpop, specifically xjapan. i think wannie's voice is not that suited for ballads or dance songs. it is suitable for band songs! as in pop-rock songs!!!! ahhh... i can imagine wannie singing "Narda" by kamikazee or "mang Jose" by parokya ni edgar.. wa! or any eraserheads song for that matter!

while writing this, i realised that each member of shinhwa is suited for a different genre of song each. what amazes me is that when they are together, when they are shinhwa, those genres are forgotten and what emerges is only... SHINHWA.

unlike another band i know that have voices that is suitable for ballads only. wa! but i kinda like them now. so peace out to their fans if ever one is reading this. haha.

shinhwa forever!!!!!

i think this is more accurate. ^^ caus elast time i checked, jinnie is way taller than eric. eric is a little bit taller than hyesung aand andy is taller than wannie and M. and wannie is taller than M. by a centimeter or so.

wa.

i need to memorize these and so i can look for guys who have teh same heights and stand by them and see... ^^ i am way to short.. 5'2 haha.

wait! my kuya (kinda like oppa and we're not related by blood :P) is 5'11!!!! haha. jinnie is 5"11.. i only barely reach up to his shoulder.. wa!

thanks mommie alice! now i'll say hwang dang ha da all the time! cause i always say, "ang stupid naman o!" or "ayun eh, ang weird!" haha.. which is kinda the same... :P

thanks! when we get more help, we'll split the pages and do the indexing!!! haha!!!~~

thanks for these!!! more clips!!!!!

eric's voice... wa. more manly than jinnie's. the narrating at the start was so sexy. ah! then his voice.. ah. so. so. so. perfect. only a little practice and i'm sure he'll beat sungie in ballads! haha!

miss':bella, soo cute!!!!!!

waa!!!~~~~ i was gone for less than 12 hours and three pages already? haha!

well, if you guyst haven't seen this, you better do cause shinhwa is just too adorable! hehe.. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLIX2TH0G3Q

an idea!

hey! what do you guys say we make a "shinhwa picture of the day" and shinhwa clip of the day"? eh? as in we post entries the 2 days before the real day and the next day we vote here and the day next we say it's our shinhwa video or pic of the day! haha... i am having weird ideas of making this thread even more busy! i want this shinhwa thread to be uber busy!!!!!! ahh.. say taht someone agress.. and i'll organize it right away!

^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!. nice, props!! XP i don't have an mp3 right now so i can't listen to shinhwa all day in school! so my classmates don't know that much that i listen to shinhwa (except for my hs classmates... LOLs a classmate wrote some korean characters on her letter to me as a graduation letter! mauahhaha XP) so sometimes, my korean friend lends me her mp3 and listens to some shinhwa songs! XP kakaka!

gawd. lucky you!!! you see junki-look-a-like boys.. while me... I DON'T EVEN SEE A MANLY SOUL IN MY SCHOOL! XP hahaha *cries* even though we're kinda like beside an all-boys school.. i dun go out the school that much! hahaha

anyway, i think i REALLY wanna hear dongwan sing to 'narda' or 'yes yes show'! hahha it'll be wayyy too cute! hahha i hope i can handle the hottness~~ <3

and abt your idea,... i think the dongwan thread has it.. right?? i think it will be cute too... ^^

ANNDDD. girl, don't underrate our height! XP (im 5.2 too) hhahaha! many guys find short girls CUTE! :w00t:

edit--

krizza, i just read your fic! omg.. it's so cute!! ^_____________^V kekeke.. showing how the boys are concern to each other! <333

Guest hammie2010

^ :w00t::w00t: OMG. i found that one so cuuttee! but yeah so random. O_Oa you know our dongwan... and.. the very thing i remember from dongwan is that if he wouldn't be a gasoo, he'll be a farmer or sth... LOl XD hahaa i think i read that in his Q&As before... :w00t:

oommggg, while i was reading this, i was imaging DONGWAN carrying a rake over his shoulders, straw hat, towel, plucking weeds :w00t: ..... :P just like the one in NONSTOP where he was trying to seek revenge from Hyun Bin...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ahhh,labingtatlo,that's so sweet,it's true that Hyesung always avoids Eric but we can feel the love is there,so sweet

I like every single choice,the summer camp was my favorite too

I love how Minu called Wannie "naughty wannie kitty husband"

thanks! i didn't add too much yaoiness in it. haha. just a little... well, it will be like a prequel to my fic, IN YOUR ARMS :P there, the yaoi is very evident. haha. ricsyung!!!!! well, woodomg first then ricsyung ^^

naughty wannie kitty husband! waa!!~!~~~ "kitty wan!" "naughty wan!" "baby..." waa!!!!" i love choi! such a great writer of lemon!!!!!!

HM... well.. why don't you guys put an index of youtube links of vids on the first page? i think it will help.. anyway, just a thought..

and... speaking of ERIC singing..... is he the one tht sung with lyn on the 'seworeui heunjok da borigo' song??? LOL. iono.. i found it... FUNNY! muahahahahahhah OKAY DON'T BASH ME ERIC FANS!, IF HE IS THE ONE SINGING.... peace@!!!!! ^__________^V

Agree!!! <33 so cute~~

^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!. nice, props!! XP i don't have an mp3 right now so i can't listen to shinhwa all day in school! so my classmates don't know that much that i listen to shinhwa (except for my hs classmates... LOLs a classmate wrote some korean characters on her letter to me as a graduation letter! mauahhaha XP) so sometimes, my korean friend lends me her mp3 and listens to some shinhwa songs! XP kakaka!

gawd. lucky you!!! you see junki-look-a-like boys.. while me... I DON'T EVEN SEE A MANLY SOUL IN MY SCHOOL! XP hahaha *cries* even though we're kinda like beside an all-boys school.. i dun go out the school that much! hahaha

anyway, i think i REALLY wanna hear dongwan sing to 'narda' or 'yes yes show'! hahha it'll be wayyy too cute! hahha i hope i can handle the hottness~~ <3

and abt your idea,... i think the dongwan thread has it.. right?? i think it will be cute too... ^^

ANNDDD. girl, don't underrate our height! XP (im 5.2 too) hhahaha! many guys find short girls CUTE! :w00t:

edit--

krizza, i just read your fic! omg.. it's so cute!! ^_____________^V kekeke.. showing how the boys are concern to each other! <333

waa... the wannie thread has it? need to find the wannie thread!!!! haha

yep, wannie singing band songs will be great!!!! wa! i can totally imagine him rocking it! how about bambo;s allelujah? wow!!~~ his voice will be so perfect!

well, joo jihoon likes short girls ^^ haha. and he likes chubby girls too. and one that is very funny and not quiet. hmm.. mayhbe i should start liking jo jihoon to. haha.

wannie will forever be a gasoo to me. haha. well, wannie is sooo like the boy next door type. so you can totally feel him and not be all shy around him and think he's high and all.. well... wa!!!~~~ i wannie see him in person!

a korean friend? i've never had a korean friend! i wish i can have one! anyone????

well, i recorded myself singing TEARS by x-japan and well, i tried singing it with my normal voice and the other is falseto... hm. which one could be better? well, i'll upload and you gusy tell me, okay?

^^

Guest cpopbaby19

^AHHH! <3

OMG.

HE WILL BE THE HOTTEST FARMER THEN!! WOOT! :w00t: <333 [; then we'll be happier, knowing that the farmer who plants veggies and rice is DONGWAN! LOL. (hope i made sense there! XD)

edit-

krizza,

yeah.. look at my sig, theres the link to wannies thread... though i havent been posting there for soo long. TTOTT (blame my lazyness kakaka)

omg, someone introduce me to x-japaN!! ahahah! i swear, i havent heard abt them yet. TTOTT care to share what they've got?

-wink-

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^

lols.... search them on youtube, search tears first. great song! and to think taht it was written by the singer, i think or is it Yoshiki?, for his father who committed suicide. well, one of the band members died and xjapan disbanded. but they're a legend. and wannie is such a big fan. wait and i'll quote from SS...

wa! it says it's for SS only so i can't take it out! wa! well... here's the link for those who have SS accounts : http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=2392.0

oommggg, while i was reading this, i was imaging DONGWAN carrying a rake over his shoulders, straw hat, towel, plucking weeds :w00t: ..... :P just like the one in NONSTOP where he was trying to seek revenge from Hyun Bin...

wa! i was picturing that! and the first thing that popped on my mind was :

WHAT A HOT FARMER.

honest!

Guest cpopbaby19

^OK... thanks!! <33

imma search their songs later~~ TT________TT; anyway thanks for the ss links!! XP i havent been there like forever! hahaha

-edit

OMGGG

OWNAGE AGAIINN!!! <33333

Guest lieulylom

omg.. hadnt bene here in a while.. thre so much stuff to read!! >.<.. so has there been ani news on shinhwa?!?! i miss dem so much!! they need to get bak on xman or love letter to gether as a group cuz i seeign them in there!!! i luv shinwha 4ever! ^_^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ wa! i wanted to own a page and you did! lucky you!!!! ^^

well, i'm rewatching that YSMM where shinhwa guested and well.. hehe, i kept on watching the part where the told things about hyesung being sweet to eric when he's drunk and well, let's say another one-shot came to mind ^^

myfave clip of the moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osxu6pMsPHY...4D2&index=6

Guest chibimarukochan

^ lol yes. i love shinhwa fans =)

SHINHWA CHANGJO pride! <3

anywaysssssssssssssssss anybody know if WONTAK ANGEL is out to d/l i realli want to watchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and i'l end up buying the dvd too probably. im loaded ;)

u can get it off naynay123's clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123 search up 'hⓞlⓨ.dⓐdⓓy' or 'hd' ... it should come up. ^^' get the single CD version since it'll take less time to dl

^ ohh thank u! =) andddddddd i like ur sig. haha my cousin made that banner =P

wa.

puaahah of course its more accurate. u wuld much rather trust xtine rite? ;)

HAHAHA. yeah im short too. im only 5'3 .. at least minwoo's a whole 5inches taller. so if i ever meet him. he'll seem realli tall to me. LOL. and i sh'all glare menacingily at anybody who says hes short.

Hyesung is here to support you SHCJ'ers!!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/839/img7btmpoq4.jpg

awwee thats way too cute. i need to find myself an orange rain jacket now. HAHA.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ ohh thank u! =) andddddddd i like ur sig. haha my cousin made that banner =P

puaahah of course its more accurate. u wuld much rather trust xtine rite? ;)

HAHAHA. yeah im short too. im only 5'3 .. at least minwoo's a whole 5inches taller. so if i ever meet him. he'll seem realli tall to me. LOL. and i sh'all glare menacingily at anybody who says hes short.

awwee thats way too cute. i need to find myself an orange rain jacket now. HAHA.

well, minwoo is 6 inches? taller than me too then. haha. way taller if you ask me. they only say he's short because he's part of the six where he's the shortest. but there are others shorter nthan him! ^^

Archived