[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ please.. do not quote pics :P

anywas, i was thinking of making an index of all the pages here. you know? as in what is in this page and like that. like

pictures: posts 200, 01, 31....

shinhwa fics: posts 500, 407...

shinhwa blablah....

hehe, i was thinking of doing that. and as if it can be put in the first post. but it will take a lot of time. argh. anyone wants to split work?

ahhh... i did cut classes!!!! waahhh!!!~~~ evil me! so weird to like cutting classes. haha.

anyways,

yesterday, i bought accesories for my phone. and i spent 200pesos or 4 dollars. wanna see it?

Picture1.jpg

the whole piece

Picture2.jpg

letter K for KIM

Picture3.jpg

letter D for DONG

Picture4.jpg

letter W for WAN

Picture5.jpg

yep, that's a small pic of wannie hanging at the end ^^

hehe. the seller saw my wallpaper and asked if the guy there is the one i'll put a pic of in the square frame and i said yes, she said he's cute. bwahahaha!!!~~~ it was wannie with that cute dog. lols.

*swoons to Shinhwa Knight*

i have a list of shinhwa ballads... anyone wants one? hehe.. :P

Guest cutiepad

hello u guys...i always read this forum but rarely post anything...just wanna share u one story of mine :)

2 weeks ago i just moved to rent house..i bring along my CPU that full with korean stuffs esp related to Shinhwa..when i have spare time i watched them in XMAN or LL or MV or interviews...

until one day all my roomies (3 of them) joined me watching...bcoz they curious what am i doing and y i'm keep laughing to the same thing that i watched for 3rd or 4th time...

That's great!.. well, when i first started watching loveletter season 1. there was shinhwa on it. and i was like a crazy girl trying to contain my laughter in the middle of the night. my bro thought i really gone mad.. then he started to watch it too.. its so funny.. that both of us were trying not to laugh out loud..

then was xman with shinhwa on it too.. its really strange because the episodes where he really likes it and was really funny.. was only the episodes where shinhwa appeared on..

we would always re-watch some of those episodes together for sibling bonding.. lol..

Guest theLEGEND

Guys.. I just came across this video. I was just wondering what they are saying at around 04:50? Are they saying to each other like they did during the Guerilla Concert? Like saying "I Love You" and how they feel and being blessed to be together or something like that.. Thanks! ^^

no! its only a coincidence, plus, i have *Ayu* now

does n e one have the link to dl minwoo's new movie?????? i want to watch it!

ive been watching episodes of Nonstop 5 lately, the first episode that MinWoo appears in is actually funny!!! he is such a player in the episode! puahahah, its hilarious

ayu?!?! ei, she's mine!!! :D

i've been waiting also to watch minwoo's movie..

anywas, i was thinking of making an index of all the pages here. you know? as in what is in this page and like that. like

shinhwa blablah....

hehe, i was thinking of doing that. and as if it can be put in the first post. but it will take a lot of time. argh. anyone wants to split work?

ahhh... i did cut classes!!!! waahhh!!!~~~ evil me! so weird to like cutting classes. haha.

anyways,

yesterday, i bought accesories for my phone. and i spent 200pesos or 4 dollars. wanna see it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...13/Picture1.jpg

the whole piece

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...13/Picture2.jpg

letter K for KIM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...13/Picture3.jpg

letter D for DONG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...13/Picture4.jpg

letter W for WAN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...13/Picture5.jpg

hehe. the seller saw my wallpaper and asked if the guy there is the one i'll put a pic of in the square frame and i said yes, she said he's cute. bwahahaha!!!~~~ it was wannie with that cute dog. lols.

san mo pinagawa yan?? mapuntahan nga.. hehe..

shinhwa ballads?? what songs are these, deary??

Guest kgoodies

OCTOBER JUNIOR MAGAZINE'S OUT NOW!

1.jpg

SHINHWA has lots of features in it, especially Eric and Dongwan... (cos they have their own set of articles, aside from the group articles for Shinhwa....

GET IT FROM MY SHOP!^^

(click my sig)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

san mo pinagawa yan?? mapuntahan nga.. hehe..

shinhwa ballads?? what songs are these, deary??

lols. in Robinsons manila. second floor, infront of lacoste shop. ^^ they have lots of variations. you pick what you want to put in yours ^^ i wanted to buy a new one with the letter M for ofcourse, M. haha. when i'm in an M mood, i'll out it instead of the wannie one. hehe....

the ballads? wait and i'll locate them ^^ tomorrow!!!! i can't find my list! and i don't want to type them one by one. ahah. so lazy of me, no? haha

Guest cpopbaby19

GOSH.

once again, i was like lost for hundred years! X_X i dont even think the people in this thread know me! XD hahahaha

anyway, finals are over and im having my vacation!! (OMG YESH!! <333)

thanks for the ppl who posted pics! XP i think last month was the last time i looked at recent shinhwa pics! XD hahaha blame school (yeah, always!)

hi everyone, yesterday i read the saddest shinhwa fic ever! it only had minwoo and eric in it and was only two pages. it was really sad and if i was in that situation, i would have no idea what to do, it was so sad!!!

here is the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanfix/story.php?fid=297

read it everyone!!!! and i was talking to christine from this thread on msn and we agreed that sm girls should have brown balloons, which represent poo, and if we want, we should throw dog poo at them!!!!

-edit-

labingtatlo and nutzie, i see you at the bottom of this pg, my shinhwa sisters, well, shinhwa ex-wife for labingtatlo. why aren't u posting???

^LOL @ the brown balloons haha. well, actually i do agree too. :tongue2:

i know thats realli lame =\

well whatever, this is just the start of the fall of sm.

it wus held up! i dindt evne know. LOLS.

yes if somebody finds out. pls let us know. =)

so like yesterday i was totally in photoshop mood. and made some dongwan and minwoo banners. ^^ please no taking. they're made for my lovely monika and candice<3 (and myself)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/__b...inkingofyou.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/__b...gwanonlyone.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/__b...ongwanangel.jpg

AWW!! so cute! X_X hahaha

Hey boyfriend! Haha.. okay, that sounded funny. :rolleyes:

Anyways, from what I know Lotteria is sorta like a brand. Like you get these Lotteria burgers, Lotteria candy, ice cream etc.

The kyochon shop, I believe they're just advertising for them, I don't think they actually own the place.

Those pictures of Eric's restaurant looks divine!

I wonder if they find time to stop by their businesses to check up on things every once in a while.. {starts having thoughts}

I think they really do own the shop, perhaps they invest a pretty good sum of money on them while having a business partner who works full time there- seeing to the going-on's of the shops?

i think Lotteria is like a fast food chain like mcdonalds.. it's just like a korean fastfood chain. kekeke ^^; anyway, my friend told me the kyochon chicken's really good! -O-; i wanna have some right noWW

psshhh!!! you're feeling old?? i think i'm even older than you are, and i'm not even graduating.. yet.. O_o how sad is that?? geez, i can't wait to finish school.. it's such a pain in the butt -_-"

anyways, back to business.. this is what i've found out so far..

eric's market o - he's the manager of the place, and i think when they're just about starting, he was in that place a lot.. i think during one of the christmas/chinese new year greeting, he was filming it in the restaurant.. the menu is pretty unique and it's made from organic materials [or something.. i just remember there was something special about the ingredients] and naturally, it's pretty expensive to actually eat there [well, you can judge it by the interior design too..] i don't think he's there much now, since he's so busy and all.. oh yeah, it's a buffet restaurant~

hyesung's/minwoo internet cafe - i heard minwoo went there quite often, and sometimes, he challenged customers on games and if they win against him, they would receive free hours or something like that.. i don't think hyesung goes there as often..

kyochon chicken branch - they're just the spokesperson for the specific branch, not the owners.. but i heard it's a shinhwa heaven right there.. they have posters and photos on the walls, tables, everywhere.. and remember the gold hand print thingy? i think junjin's was the biggest one, and one of them fell off the wall =P [was it hyesung's? can't remember..] and if you tell the owner that you're a foreign shinhwa fan and stuff, he would give you posters for free [i'm not sure it's signed, but yeah.. as long as you get some, who cares right? it's still shinhwa..] oh how i envy the owner.. he must have known shinhwa personally >_<"

i think that's all i know so far about the businesses..

LOL!~ minwoo's so playful! gah, wait till i get there and i will beat you, minwoo! XP

what are you still doing here?? its 10:30am dont you have an exam?hahaha

i do hehe

and please a lot of people are older than you..(including me)

ive have also been planning on redoing the first page.. so that it would look fantabulous

i actually want wannie to go to the army right away..so that he could go out right away too

the faster the better

Oh snaps. i think i agree on that. cuz im really really planning to go to korea on dec 2008 or have my internship at ewha (and so that'll be dec 08 - feb/march 09) and also stalk shinhwa (that's a given! LOL) ahahah so im having a big chance of seeing dw when he goes to the army right NOW, as in like tomorrow or something! X_X LOL cuz it's 2 years and a half right? <_< stupid mandatory thing! argh.

my class is not until 11:30 ^^ SocSci1 ^^ hehe...

aw! i haven't thought of that! yeah!!!! the faster the better! can he go now? so he'll come back fast! haha!!!

Well, yesterday was our finals in History 1. our teacher was an hour late. so we thought we won't have the test cause there's only half an hour left. but guess what? he still gave us the finals!

so anyways,

i tried studying for the test while he still wasn't there.... but then i saw SHINHWA! gah!!!! and you know what i did??? i did this:

An0yanha.jpg

i really was trying to study. i swear i was. see? there's my history book on my desk together with my Blue Book (where we will write our exam answers) but wait!!!! what are those? are those pics of shinhwa on my seat??????

Magaralkanga.jpg

i just couldn't resist the temptation!!!! so i started looking at the pics! and gushing.....

ahh!!! what beauty! shinhwa...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evil_dragon13/Magaralkanga-1.jp

by this point, you could barely see the history book anymore. wa!

D0ngwan0rHis2.jpg

HISTORY or WANNIE?

what's a girlt o do???

and that's what happened!

^^

OMG. LOL. you're worse than i am! XD hahahahahhaa

cuz i don't print shinhwa pics (or i'll go crazy) and while studying i only listen to shinhwa ballads (LOL. iono, it's been a habit to me.)

okay, the last time i was studying for my history exam, i was listening to shinhwa ballads!! :w00t: but yeah, don't ask abt the score. i think shinhwa dominated my mind while taking the test! X_X; (or... is it my professor has damn high standards in his scoring? LOL)

ahhh..... first year. heeh. we are good boys and girls, taht's why we stayed. lols.

i agree. i saw the pics and was like. "goodbye history!"

school? well, socsci1 will be ending in 20 minutes. hehe. and i didn't attend. i'm doing the reviewer for my history objective exam on monday cause i'll give my friends their copy today. (we assigned each a chapter and do a reviewer) so i skipped class. nothing much to do in socsci anyway, i just sit in socsci and read shinhwa fics ^^ haha. i sometimes recite but that is so seldom... argh. i'll go to school on math. promise!

ahh.. i still need to do that effing comm1 long exam!!!! and it was take home! due in an hour! argh!

^hahaha yeah, imma first year too!! XP but not in U.P LOLs. gosh i dunno but i never learned how to cut classes. :mellow: well, except for our optional lecture in history..... XP

shinhwa blablah....

anyways,

%7Boption%7D

Picture1.jpg

the whole piece

%7Boption%7DPicture2.jpg

letter K for KIM

%7Boption%7DPicture3.jpg

letter D for DONG

%7Boption%7DPicture4.jpg

letter W for WAN

%7Boption%7DPicture5.jpg

LOL! how can you make an index of pictures when almost every page of this thread floods of shinhwa pictures! X_X (it kills my modem! LOLS hahahahah)

and OMGGGGGGGGGG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? <3333 hahaha and it's really really cute!! ^___^V take me there when we meet! XP

Guest poloblue

too bad, ayu's mine! are u a guy or a lesbian?????

i also want to watch Minwoo's movie, ive been watching nonstop 5 lately, its hilarious!

Guest cpopbaby19

^gawd. im envious of you ppl!

i havent watched nonstop with shinhwa members with it! (except for the nn2 episode with dongwan acting as a gay fashion designer and minwoo as junghwa's date)

LOL.

i live a lame life. TTOTT; can someone pay my broadband services?

XP :tears:

gaaahh!!

i haven't been here for ages!

school sucks! it keeps on preventing me on doing Shinhwa stuffs!

owell.. just two more weeks.. and it'll be my vacation!

woohoo!

though there is this guy on my school..

he really looks like andy!! and i always stalk him.. lol.

wish there was someone who looks like Dongwan..

uhh.. what's new with the boys??

gosh! i missed them sooo much!

Guest poloblue

^gawd. im envious of you ppl!

i havent watched nonstop with shinhwa members with it! (except for the nn2 episode with dongwan acting as a gay fashion designer and minwoo as junghwa's date)

LOL.

what?? puahahahaha

does anyone know what episode it is? i have to download it!!!!!!!

Guest shinhinm

what?? puahahahaha

does anyone know what episode it is? i have to download it!!!!!!!

I found the video in youtube

:) ~ =D =D Dongwan is sooooooooooo funny =D =D =D :lol::lol:

Guest cpopbaby19

gaaahh!!

i haven't been here for ages!

school sucks! it keeps on preventing me on doing Shinhwa stuffs!

owell.. just two more weeks.. and it'll be my vacation!

woohoo!

though there is this guy on my school..

he really looks like andy!! and i always stalk him.. lol.

wish there was someone who looks like Dongwan..

uhh.. what's new with the boys??

gosh! i missed them sooo much!

LOL. seriously, there's someone who LOOKS LIKE DONGWAN, BIGTIME!!!! he's a soompier! <333 gaahh, iono if he signed up after the crash.... :sweatingbullets: but i swear, he really really looks like dongwan! he was quarter flip/indian... LOLS XP hahaha

anyway, there was a guy in bench (a boutique here in phils) that looks like lee jaewon of choti/jtl keekekekeke. anyway... just felt like sharing.. :phew:

I found the video in youtube

:) ~ =D =D Dongwan is sooooooooooo funny =D =D =D :lol::lol:

KUKUKU!!!

i laughed too hard in that episode! it's short.. but reallly realllyyy awfully funny!! XP

edit---

damn right! ownage after 126878643516841 years!!

TTOTT

I watched it but I don't remember all the details but if I remember right, it was funny because what he said how Dongwan acts when he's around fan.

In other words, Dongwan is very outspoken especially when it comes to what he believes in and has really strong opinions and will speak out his mind about things that are not right. (I guess we got sample of that when Dongwan spoke out when people were talking about Junjin when Junjin was to take over Shootdori.)

But when Dongwan is around fans on stage, he becomes different person...becomes "softie" with waves and saying "I love you" and winking at the fans. That was why people were laughing. Dongwan is so cute! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

^ Thank you very much! I wonder what the ranking was for though???

And just some thoughts...

After watching the recent uncut clips of the osaka concert...I think I understand why it took Jinnie a while to release a solo album. After Jinnie's solo on the winter story album, I've read a lot of comments, especially from male reviewers surprisingly, about how Jinnie's voice is stronger than M's, he's taller, handsomer, and in some cases dance better, etc. Why did Minwoo release a solo album while Jinnie didn't?

I think it all comes down to presence. It was interesting watching the atmosphere change as each member rehearsed their solo. The difference between Minjin is pretty big despite they're both dancers. Jinnie's kinda hesitant (that silly boy), and rather than telling dancers where he'd like them...back up dancers would ask if if it was alright if they were there. You feel that they are in the same dance troupe, rather than him being the star of the show.

Then Minwoo's stage- you feel that he is in control. He's very sure and confident? He tells the dancers, there and there. And he's got all the effects and timings he wants in his head...when the lights should go on, when the music pauses, etc. He spends quite a bit of time thinking about it? Everything's planned, and he knows what he wants. The way the stage director speaks to them is very different too. To Jinnie, his tone sounds like he's teaching sometimes...but to Minwoo they're on a more equal level? Or it's just my imagination.

Hyesung's kinda similar to Minwoo...but lonelier since he doesn't have any back up dancers. He's very meticulous about the sound and positioning. Hyesung fidgets alot with his earpiece and wants to put on the perfect show.

Andy's kinda like the kid everyone wanted to compliment. The dancers gave him thumbs up, and the director tells him good job. He's too adorable.

Dongwan, I think, is less concerned with the technical stuff, and just sings his songs. He seems more concerned and focused on his own performance than anything else...like is he singing on key rather than if the echo is too loud etc.

Guest hammie2010

^ Thank you very much! I wonder what the ranking was for though???

And just some thoughts...

After watching the recent uncut clips of the osaka concert...I think I understand why it took Jinnie a while to release a solo album. After Jinnie's solo on the winter story album, I've read a lot of comments, especially from male reviewers surprisingly, about how Jinnie's voice is stronger than M's, he's taller, handsomer, and in some cases dance better, etc. Why did Minwoo release a solo album while Jinnie didn't?

I think it all comes down to presence. It was interesting watching the atmosphere change as each member rehearsed their solo. The difference between Minjin is pretty big despite they're both dancers. Jinnie's kinda hesitant (that silly boy), and rather than telling dancers where he'd like them...back up dancers would ask if if it was alright if they were there. You feel that they are in the same dance troupe, rather than him being the star of the show.

Then Minwoo's stage- you feel that he is in control. He's very sure and confident? He tells the dancers, there and there. And he's got all the effects and timings he wants in his head...when the lights should go on, when the music pauses, etc. He spends quite a bit of time thinking about it? Everything's planned, and he knows what he wants. The way the stage director speaks to them is very different too. To Jinnie, his tone sounds like he's teaching sometimes...but to Minwoo they're on a more equal level? Or it's just my imagination.

Hyesung's kinda similar to Minwoo...but lonelier since he doesn't have any back up dancers. He's very meticulous about the sound and positioning. Hyesung fidgets alot with his earpiece and wants to put on the perfect show.

Andy's kinda like the kid everyone wanted to compliment. The dancers gave him thumbs up, and the director tells him good job. He's too adorable.

Dongwan, I think, is less concerned with the technical stuff, and just sings his songs. He seems more concerned and focused on his own performance than anything else...like is he singing on key rather than if the echo is too loud etc.

aishhh... DONGWAN's so funny... :blush: yup, quite agree with u abt MINWOO... he is quite focused in watever he do.. every member in SHINHWA is different n unique... but when they are together, they can coordinate so well... arghhh.. missing them already...

Can of you smart gals/guy convert each of the members' height from cm to feet/inches and their weight from kg to pounds that's posted on the 1st page?

I'm curious about their height and weight but can't tell because it's not in feet/inches and pounds.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

Guest MiSs L.E

Can of you smart gals/guy convert each of the members' height from cm to feet/inches and their weight from kg to pounds that's posted on the 1st page?

I'm curious about their height and weight but can't tell because it's not in feet/inches and pounds.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

ERIC

height: 5'9

Weight: 156.5 pounds

DONGWAN

height: 5'7

weight: 150 pounds

MINWOO

height: 5'7

weight: 64 kg

HYESUNG