Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

Jin's expression was just XDDDDD He's too loveable^^

Some more~ the Andy ones were a request. No hotlinking~

5fq075.jpge17ssg.jpg

ioj0bp.jpg2rw494p.jpg

grinning from ear to ear Jinnie XD

mj9z6c.jpg

and a bonus Wannie spam because he is sorely missed T_T they should have called him on the show too.

cred as tagged

2r3fdwp.jpg2uoq97a.jpg

2v1u2hf.jpgwa6ja1.jpg

WanSung birthdays next month!

ne6w3t.jpg

that smile T________T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought this for awhile now, but... ^^::

Everyone knows there's that upcoming boy group called B2st, right?

Well~ it made me think of Shinhwa when I read it too fast ^^::

B2st >> BST >> Bo Shin Tang ? lolz

---------------

And I think I mentioned tribute MVs awhile back in this thread.

Some of you may already have seen it, but here's a recent one for Cycle (made by 80slitenite :) )

Songs sometimes make a different and may be deeper impression when put to video, so see for yourself. Sometimes, we may even get new revelations about the song because of the way the creator of the video decided to utilize the song.

Like many of Shinhwa's songs at the time, Cycle is an angst-y song that expresses encouragement to those who are down on their luck.Cycle is a song about the frustrations of our monotonous, repetitive lives/society/world; as if you just get out of the rut you're stuck in, no matter how you try. At the the same time 'Cycle' means that happy times will come just as bad times do, that there is a root to all things, a stability- the chance to keep trying at your goals and live a full and happy life.

Members are also very good at putting different nuances and emotions to the lyrics they sing ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8RccP8hzo

Anyone got a link to a collection of all of their MVs? I can't seem to find much in HIGH QUALITY.

Preferably, the MV for their single "Brand New" - such an epic MV, and I love the choreography to bits!

The only one I can find is the one in youtube, but it's so crappy quality its unbearable to watch.

haha , B2st! i thought of BST as well, cos i just re-watched the episode where andy talks about the name the were going to have XD

@ malyo : get a dvd of shinhwas mv if you can it is so worth it! $20 for 20 clips if ur in melbourne cbd..my friend just got me (my first one) recently.. and i stole my uni's lecture theatre one day and watched brand new on a BIG screen and OMG IT WAS SOOOO COOOL hahaha *starts spazzing* Naw but, quality was so so so good compared to youtube and it was insanely beautiful haha.

Hmm no new news on Shinhwa, but i've FINISHED learning Hero dance steps XDD after a month of extreme hate/love towards the freaking fast and complicated dance vid....and so another i'm one step closer to becoming super fit, and making a youtube vid of me showing/teaching the steps SLOWLY. It was SO FRIGGEN hard, i learn snsd/2ne1 dances to friggen DESTRESS from shinwa dances hahaha.

can anyone tell me why the "tutorials" are always just people dancing and not actually slowing down and showing it step by step?!?! lmfao i get so frustrated trying to learn cos I have to stop and pause it all the time >.< ESPEcially with Shinhwa dance videos (SNSD is easier bahh!). Are there much shinhwa fans wanting to learn the shinhwa dances? Or do you guys all follow the tutorails and clips really well?

@ Wild Eye dance : can do the chair part?

@ Brand New : omg crazy insane body shaking, need to master minwoo's pelvic thrusting parts

@ Perfect Man: .....

s'all i have folks.. hmm and other shinhwa related news : ARE we all saving up for shinhwas concert in korea in 3-4 years?? haha I'm super excited even now, but i AM running out of clips i havent' watched on youtube of shinhwa

THANKYOU CRYSTALIS and nglkt ! your subbed clips fill up most of my dilly dally time with the awesomeness that is shinhwa!

@80slitenite post on the show where JunJin/Minwoo Andy got together

How funny was it when Andy was like, "Just because you're working out, don't you think that you rip your clothes way too often?? The fans are sick of it!!"

ahaha, and i was thinking, hell no!!

and the part where Minwoo is bagging JunJin about his fashion sense, aka beanie in summer and sweating like a nut during filming haha.

kya, goodstuff.

I think everybody K.O'ed because theres no new news on Shinhwa and its assignment time/ end of year studying or something.

haha , B2st! i thought of BST as well, cos i just re-watched the episode where andy talks about the name the were going to have XD

@ malyo : get a dvd of shinhwas mv if you can it is so worth it! $20 for 20 clips if ur in melbourne cbd..my friend just got me (my first one) recently.. and i stole my uni's lecture theatre one day and watched brand new on a BIG screen and OMG IT WAS SOOOO COOOL hahaha *starts spazzing* Naw but, quality was so so so good compared to youtube and it was insanely beautiful haha.

Hmm no new news on Shinhwa, but i've FINISHED learning Hero dance steps XDD after a month of extreme hate/love towards the freaking fast and complicated dance vid....and so another i'm one step closer to becoming super fit, and making a youtube vid of me showing/teaching the steps SLOWLY. It was SO FRIGGEN hard, i learn snsd/2ne1 dances to friggen DESTRESS from shinwa dances hahaha.

can anyone tell me why the "tutorials" are always just people dancing and not actually slowing down and showing it step by step?!?! lmfao i get so frustrated trying to learn cos I have to stop and pause it all the time >.< ESPEcially with Shinhwa dance videos (SNSD is easier bahh!). Are there much shinhwa fans wanting to learn the shinhwa dances? Or do you guys all follow the tutorails and clips really well?

@ Wild Eye dance : can do the chair part?

@ Brand New : omg crazy insane body shaking, need to master minwoo's pelvic thrusting parts

@ Perfect Man: .....

s'all i have folks.. hmm and other shinhwa related news : ARE we all saving up for shinhwas concert in korea in 3-4 years?? haha I'm super excited even now, but i AM running out of clips i havent' watched on youtube of shinhwa

THANKYOU CRYSTALIS and nglkt ! your subbed clips fill up most of my dilly dally time with the awesomeness that is shinhwa!

@80slitenite post on the show where JunJin/Minwoo Andy got together

How funny was it when Andy was like, "Just because you're working out, don't you think that you rip your clothes way too often?? The fans are sick of it!!"

ahaha, and i was thinking, hell no!!

and the part where Minwoo is bagging JunJin about his fashion sense, aka beanie in summer and sweating like a nut during filming haha.

kya, goodstuff.

I think everybody K.O'ed because theres no new news on Shinhwa and its assignment time/ end of year studying or something.

^^I'd love to learn to dance Shinhwa dances, unfortunately my body won't cooperate together to move like that. :P I suck at dancing end of story. keke :D

i miss them too... and im patiently waiting for their reunion concert which may happen in 10 years or so??? gah.... i'll be an ajumma by then

plus, by then hopefully id already have some money to spare so i can stay in korea for as long as i want =)

i miss them too... and im patiently waiting for their reunion concert which may happen in 10 years or so??? gah.... i'll be an ajumma by then

plus, by then hopefully id already have some money to spare so i can stay in korea for as long as i want =)

hahaha i dont think it'll be in 10 years will it? junjin and andy next year for 2-3 years.. then they all come back and maybe write another album for a year.. so 4-5 years ish? (hopefully) but thats okay too you're right we'll have money to go to their concert and buy all the concert goodies etc =D and we can all be enthusiastic ajummas together hahaaha. Shinhwa's fanbase has a pretty high average age though anyway doesnt it?

i feel a little bit uneasy about this performance

Jinnie and M did great but i feel like a big hole in my heart like something missing (yeah i know it missing 4 members...)it was really heartbreaking somewhat like something really sad and depressing,sorry to say thing like that but maybe it's because Shinhwa missing me ...i don't really know how to express myself well in English...

thanks for the link! ;)

I completely agree. ^^^ I felt a bit disappointed, because like Wannie said, "No Shinhwa song should be sang if the whole groups isn't there to sing it, with an exception of 'I Pray 4 U'." It looked like they both were having a bit of a hard time singing and performing. Like in TOP, Jun Jin completely missed the beat in the beginning, messing up the the dance, but it's all right,because he bounced back as if nothing had happened. :P

*shrugs* I really don't mind Shinhwa boys singing Shinhwa songs without all group members; especially when Shinhwa is on haitus. They don't really have to perform Shinhwa songs, but they do. I mean, Minjin could've sang another of their own song to promote their albums, but they didn't and that says something. It really keeps the spirit of things and a reminder that Shinhwa is still a group. I understand Wannie's sentiments about not singing them at public service performances while serving in the army, but honestly, it would be too sad for me not to hear anything Shinhwa for the time they're unable to come together as a group T__T Plus it's interesting...for instance, there will be parts of the song that I would hear for the first time from another member. A Shinhwa song during solo concerts also rock as well.

And once upon a time, there was a discussion why Jinnie wasn't able to come out as a solo artist as quickly and successful as Minwoo. I think Shinhwa fans can agree with me that, for a time, Jinnie was really floundering with what he could do with his individual talents, instead of just being a regular on variety shows with a few minutes of screen time every week. This was the time depression hit Jinnie T_T Jinnie could rap, he had the looks, the athleticism, the height, the moves, the body, the personality and the naturally stronger vocal. I personally think it's because of the lack of experience that he wasn't able to move forward (no pun intended =.=); it's hard to break out of a role that he had been type-casted in for a decade. (Have to admire our Shinhwa boys going out of their comfort zones. not everyone can do that.) He just needs a few more stages like this recent one with Minbong to get it together during the singing parts. I mean how awesome was he during the rap for Brand new? And right now, while Shinhwa is on haitus, it's the perfect time to polish up those skills and make for a stronger group :)

And for the record, I have a nagging suspicion that Minwoo showed up with the remix on the day of the rehearsal and told Jinnie, "This is how we're going to do it, " and then they practiced some more in the parking lot ^^:: I think it's must be symptoms of occupational hazard that he's always planning performances up until the last minute. So can't blame Jinne ^^::

Guest grumpynomore

love your post crystalis! :D

wow! this is the first time i've seen this video. it's so cute and hilarious at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY1iTJplkTc

poor minwoo. andy, you should have given your hyung a hint.

they were so cute together after the girl left.

the "give it to eric" comment...lmao!

btw...i have recently fallen in love with SHINHWA's Weak Man. i think it's my fave now!

i love this performance ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXUUqpKcXk

the vocals....wow!

hi all... i'm a silent stalker in this thread ... heck, the last time i posted was during the anniversary, lol... anyways, i'm breaking the silence with some thanks, observations and questions...

firstly, crystalis... thank u so much for your really awesome youtube account... you've done heaps to keep the shinhwa love alive

secondly.... my question is about the All About Shinhwa DVD... i am not optimistic of a eng-subbed version being released... as a fan who can't really understand korean, should i just buy it anyway? this question has been nagging at me for months... and there's always that insane hope that one fine day, i might just understand enough korean to know what they're talking about, heh heh heh

next... some comments... like everyone else here, i'm waiting for the day of the reunion concert... saf_1 and hcle, don't worry about being ahjumma age by then... i am already at ahjumma age and i know i'd still go!

finally, some observations... as we are all pretty much aware, september has been a really rocky month for k-pop... especially with the 2pm issue... ok, i'm not sure if it's against the rules to make such observations in this forum (someone please tell me if it is)... but it really had me wondering... if the average age of shinhwa fans is higher, what would we, as so-called more 'mature' fans of shinhwa, do if we had to be faced with this situation... because the all the hoopla going on really brings back memories of what shinhwa had to tough out in the early years, doesn't it? the loss (temporary or otherwise) of a member, leaving a powerful management company, and even accusations of being unoriginal... etc

anyway, that's just my 2-cents worth for the day. i wish i could come in bringing gifts of pics but unfortunately, i don't keep my spazzing pics on my work compy :P

^^Great question....I wouldn't know what to do. One thing for sure is I wouldn't be boycotting them like what fans are doing to JYPE. I would support the group no matter what and make the other party want to come back...you know what I mean. We wouldn't want to force him/her back stating, "If you don't come back we won't support your group, etc." But yeah.....my perspective. :D

Archived