[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest wanderer335

Yeahh!!! Im so happy to hear the boys are getting together...even though its only half of them. I can't wait until the Intimate Note episode comes out! Oh gosh and the special performance...im dying to see it now!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing you NEW pics of Minjindy!!! from the behind the scenes of intimate note => yet to be aired but this is a news report.

the HIGHLY anticipated intimate note where we get to see MINJINDY TOGETHER!!!!

Shinhwa's good friends are appearing on the show like Chae Yeon, Jang youngran etc..

There's a part of the show where they are supposed to say bad things about each other. and another part of the show where they are supposed to thank one another..

According to some news, we're going to hear some stories about Ricwansyung too!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

P.S: just FYI, Heejun [H.O.T's leader] and Jiwon [sechskies's leader] are 2 of the emcees of the show... I can't wait for them to expose some of Shinhwa's secrets too!!! HAHAHA xP i think the show will air in 2 weeks?

jcnote7.png

jcnote5.png

jcnote3.png

jcnote6.png

jcnote4.png

jcnote2.png

jcnote1.png

Credits: nglkt@shinhwaforever + sixsense

edit: this is an excellent thing to TOP the page with!!! i'm sorry for the pathetic caps..!

Guest readsandgeeks

Bringing you NEW pics of Minjindy!!! from the behind the scenes of intimate note => yet to be aired but this is a news report.

the HIGHLY anticipated intimate note where we get to see MINJINDY TOGETHER!!!!

Shinhwa's good friends are appearing on the show like Chae Yeon, Jang youngran etc..

There's a part of the show where they are supposed to say bad things about each other. and another part of the show where they are supposed to thank one another..

According to some news, we're going to hear some stories about Ricwansyung too!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

P.S: just FYI, Heejun [H.O.T's leader] and Jiwon [sechskies's leader] are 2 of the emcees of the show... I can't wait for them to expose some of Shinhwa's secrets too!!! HAHAHA xP i think the show will air in 2 weeks?

hi Trish! thank you SOOO much for the caps!

ohmygod.i missed them alr and i cant wait what the three of them are going go expose on the show! *bigwidegrin!*

i love the 3rd cap where both maknaes (Jinnie & Andy) were holding hands. And Jun Jin has tht i'm-excited-and-i want-to laugh-and-talk-at the-same-time-but-i'll-keep-it cool" laughter going on.hahaha..i notice he always does it when he's overexcited abt sthg! :D

Thanks agaon Trish! this is a strt to a wonderful weekend and anguishing wait for the show to air!

i wish SBS has SBSWorld!!! :'(

Yeahh, thanks for the caps. Definitely best way to top this new page ehh. And omg, does anyone have any links to the preview? I saw the preview, and its exciting enough! totally cant wait for the real broadcast already. 4 sep come faster please! Hahhaa!

And omg, is it just me or junjin and andy is going to gang up on minbong? I watched the preview and it seem like it? Hmp.h Preview links please, anyone! :)

Guest rose_liana

aww ...MinJinDY caps!! they look had so much fun!!!

btw, i think this is the preview's link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-6X_dKOfWY

credit: snowpellets & lynn

Edit: OMG!!!! the preview looks so fun!!! LOL @ 0:14..hahaha..poor Minbong oppa!!! AWW..MinJinDy moment is priceless!!! the one with green question mark must be Shinhwa's wife, Jang Young Ran..and the other girl is Chaeyen...although it just a preview, it still looks so fun and interesting!!! agh~~totally cant wait for the ep!!!

ehm..i dont why, i really hope this ep will get a good rating!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! You just made my day with those caps!!!! Thanks nglkt!!! Oh and that preview too, thanks rosa_liana!!!!!!!!! I'm getting very excited and I completely cannot wait!!!

Uh oh.. :huh: ..Jinnie's wearing his beanie.....you know something's up.....haven't seen him in a beanie eversince wifey Si Young said she doesn't like it....oh well, not important...SHINHWA SHINHWA SHINHWA!!!!! Sorry ladies and gentlemen if you haven't already noticed I'm very excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

And HOT's Hee Jun and Sechskies Ji Won will be there tooo!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH That's a plus plus plus!!!! Three legendary groups well a little of each will be there OMG!!!!!!!

Guest rose_liana

^ thank you so much for the sub, YT & dwld link!!!!

Trish & Shinhwa Forever Subber are jjang!

ah~~cant wait! 4th sept ya~~please come faster!!!

At the end of his concert, after he performed Brand New by himself. He said that it was strange performing a Shinhwa song by himself and made everyone promise not to ask two or three members to perform any Shinhwa songs with the exception of I Pray 4 You. He said that Shinhwa songs are meant to be performed by six members and not two or three members.

^ Hmmm.. Interesting. I think he didn't mean for it to be taken literally. Hyesung performed [brand New] by himself at an award show before, too. I absolutely understand why he said that, though. After all, 6-1=0. :) But personally I prefer to see two, three Shinhwa members performing Shinhwa songs than to watch another group doing it. ;)

Thanks a lot, nglkt and rose_liana, for the previews!! It's going to be interesting for sure. xDD If they're following previous [intimate Note], the throwing-mic scene in the preview is where people would have the chance to voice out their bottled-up feelings, good or bad, towards the main contestant (which is Minwoo, I suppose). Somewhat like the Dangyeonhaji segment in [X-Man]. :D

Guest dina_comet

Hi...

I just want to tell you that DVD Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert is available with the English subbed.

Anybody has seen it? The concert is exciting, fun, and very touching. It lasts 246 minutes.

I've watched it about 10 times, and it still make me laugh and cry. Oh, how I miss Shinhwa,,, plz come back soon....

^^Yeap I've seen it, I actually have a copy myself. I love it, esp the behind the scenes and the ending clip of them talking, heck I liked everything!! I love the "Everything I've Always Wanted" performance the best.

Guest asianmariposa

Thank you for this link!!!!.. Been missing Shinhwa lately and now I get to see half of them.. Wish Hyesung could be there too but he's busy with his concert I heard... I hope the episode will be subbed early too :P

Again Thank you!!!!

Guest andy<33

er... i have watched mnet 20's choice program (cmiiw--well, it was called like that, i am not good at memorizing) it mentioned junjin and shiyoung as the nominator of Hot Couple. and there is some rumor said that they dated each other.

so it is real?

Guest rose_liana

er... i have watched mnet 20's choice program (cmiiw--well, it was called like that, i am not good at memorizing) it mentioned junjin and shiyoung as the nominator of Hot Couple. and there is some rumor said that they dated each other.

so it is real?

yeah...they're a real couple since May...for more info, you can find it in their official thread...http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

aww..and the bts of the Intimate Note is cute too..look like the staffs were having fun too!! i wish i could understand what are their comments toward our 3 shinhwa oppas..but, when look at their smile, i know they're having fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1alMkiRcM...feature=related

credit: snowpellets

for 2 consecutive days, 2 different ppl stole my videos on youtube [minwoo quiz to change the word and 1n2d cuts] and uploaded it on their own youtube account. I do feel really cheated coz they didn't EVEN ask for my permission!

I hope this doesn't go on. It's not the Shinhwa fans that's taking my vids, it's the other fans, so i really feel very upset about this. I have told them to remove it but i think they would think I'm being selfish. Is it right for me to ask them to remove it?

P.S: They removed the vids!!! :)

Guest rose_liana

for 2 consecutive days, 2 different ppl stole my videos on youtube [minwoo quiz to change the word and 1n2d cuts] and uploaded it on their own youtube account. I do feel really cheated coz they didn't EVEN ask for my permission!

I hope this doesn't go on. It's not the Shinhwa fans that's taking my vids, it's the other fans, so i really feel very upset about this. I have told them to remove it but i think they would think I'm being selfish. Is it right for me to ask them to remove it?

its not a selfish at all...yeah, thats your work/vids..so, you have the right to ask them to remove the vid from their chanel...or ask them to get permission first and give proper credit before posting your vid..

Archived