Nyc - High Schools

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest sweet_pai

I used to go to forest hills high school

Anyone here from that school????

Class of 08

But i moved so sad lol

I went to that school, class of 04 I hated that gym teacher named started with a M i head i she married now. She is like short and realllly thin and like brown. I dunno.

But she always gave me attitude and followed the other gym teacher like a dog. damn i hated her. hahaha

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simply_dream

any midwoodians? xD too lazy to go page by page mann (x

so yeahhhh i got to midwood...class of '10 :x

i go to midwood high school as a junior

zoned for canarsie a very very bad school

any midood heads here???

wow, there are actually people here that goes to my school XD I AM A JUNIOR TOO \\//

i never realized there are so many smart people here XD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest VinCee

I got into Brooklyn Tech, but I opted for Midwood. I'm zoned for Lafayette. A lot closer to me then Midwood is. [A lot closer being less than a 5 minute walk.

Ahh if anyone goes to Midwood, why, why is everything so GRAY?

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

Midwood, anyone? T_T

VinCee, midwood is gray? o_o lol

I'm currently a junior there.. =3

But it's in a very, very bad neighborhood.

Esp in freshman year, you get picked on alot.

I've seen alot of cases where a group of ghetto black guys surround asian kids and rob them in a middle of a crowd, yet no one does anything to stop them.. -__-

Deans don't do crap in our school D:

Everyone in my group of friends has gotten at least one thing robbed/lost/stolen from them in our Midwood years LOL

Our cellphones, wallets, bookbags, etc. -_- It's like.. a ritual thing here or something haha.

Guest miyavidoll

Midwood, anyone? T_T

I've seen alot of cases where a group of ghetto black guys surround asian kids and rob them in a middle of a crowd, yet no one does anything to stop them.. -__-

Everyone in my group of friends has gotten at least one thing robbed/lost/stolen from them in our Midwood years LOL

Our cellphones, wallets, bookbags, etc. -_- It's like.. a ritual thing here or something haha.

you make the area sound mad scary LOL

i haven't got a thing stolen.. YET LOLOL

Guest -- CRYSTAL.

bk tech 06.

good luck you current techies. the school is richard simmons now

booo you! it's okay, dunhill. i agree :[

Guest reminiscent

brooklyn tech class of '10. Feels so weird to say that for some reason.

I don't know if I should say "one-oh/zero" like people say "oh-seven" for 07 or if I should just say 10.

Guest illusions

i dont think tech is that bad

i remember people started to think tech is bad cause of the kids there smoke and do drugs

but people do that from every school its just the rep thats bad other than that i believe academically they are not that bad

Midwood, anyone? T_T

Midwood's not necessarily in a "very" bad neighborhood.

It's just that we don't have metal detectors so people from other schools { ie; Madison, Sheepshead, etc (no offense to people that go to those schools. i'm not saying it's you but.. yea ) } come & you know , rob us. Lol.

Those "ghetto black guys" are from other schools.

and Midwood does do stuff about it

they have Truency [spelling?] now for our safety ( you know, for people that want to go out & eat ; cut [ by going outside ] ; you'll get arrested and bought back to the deans office .. don't ask me how i know this so well =D)

Truency is basically to protect us from the stupid crap that happens in the "Junction" and people robbing us.

and those kids ( that were being surrounded and robbed) were in a large crowd, no? Now, if only one person learns to go in the school and tell a security guard, i'm sure it coulda been prevented. :) and the SURROUNDING PEOPLE should at least have the heart to help out.. maybe that'd help to?

Archived