Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

Hello,

I just discovered this thread, so I thought I would request a few things, actually more than a few.

This is a bit unusual, but I would like some photos of fox tails. No fox. Just the tail.

Some photos of a dark sky and some photos related to wind would be great.

This is another weird one too, but some images related to death or blood would work as well. (No decaying or dying plants please.)

Oh, and I just thought of these. I would like to request photos with grassy mountains without snow and European castles (gothic, medieval, Renaissance period).

Thank you in advance. I know it'll take a while before all of these will be found, so really, thank you.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jellie_kookie

REQUEST!!!!

- a guy wearing pink (IMPORTANT!)

- a girl that's short and laughing (mostly laughing, but if there's a chance that it can be seen that the girl is short, please post it)

- a guy that can pass off as an uhljjang (face-wise) but not too thin. <-- dunno if it's allowed here. :P

THANK YOU to anyone who can give me the pictures.  (:

-Jellie

Guest always_urs

*quoted image*

This is some unfinished work I did a few years back. I'm looking for the original picture of the stock girl used above since I can't seem to find it on my computer. Any kind of help is appreciated, thanks.

i think i have it... but its on my other computer... i'll check it later once i get home....

Guest __SongHee

Requesting! :D

Anything related to the army.

Uniforms, soldiers, women crying after their husbands.

Discipline, respect... But I want to accentuate more on the not-so-light part:

Filth, blood, murder, death, suffering... You get the idea.

Lots of thanks in advance :D

Guest KrystalAnne

Hey guys

Can you help me find some birthday quotes?

I have searched in google but it's not beautyful.

Thanks for helping!!!! ^^

Guest carshrimped

REQUESTING!

Does anyone have pictures of girls with their mobile phones? Be it holding one, talking on it, etc. Need it urgently for a major project!

I've really tried looking everywhere, but does anyone have any good street photos of a couple? (Wow that sounds pretty vauge).

Okay, rephrase ... I would like a few candid shots of a couple on the street, preferably without Asian street signs. (wow that's still the same). That's the best I could word it haha.

Anyway, thanks for whoever contributes!!!!

Guest Superfly-J

REQUEST;

- Alice in Wonderland: Clocks/watches, Rabbits, playing cards, 

tea sets, hats, crowns, flowers, girls in dresses, guys dressed 

formally, ETC

Archived