• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest summer73

MY MOST FAVORITES

All About Eve - BEST chemistry couple I had ever watch in drama

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon - great chemistry

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang - Great Chemisty & most value-worth OST (I love almost all e song in CH)

MY LEAST FAVORITES

A love to Kill - Lousy chemisty between main lead

Full House - plot is so lousy wasted e cast

Stairway To Heaven - No chemistry between KSW & CJH

Actually watching Huang Jin Yi now... HJW & KJW chemistry is great! Might be my fav drama too..yet to finish can't wait

Guest Appolpai

Favorites

DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOONHYANG (Eee...can't wait for Jaehee's new drama!)

Not on the list, but Please Come Back Soon Ae

Least Favorites

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

Ms. Kim's Billion Dollar Quest

It's not on the list, but Mr. Goodbye

Guest litoxshortaii

haha isn't that irony that ur least favourite dramas are both acted by KRW, and but u said hes a GOOD actor, LOL :rolleyes:

full house didnt have kim rae won.. bi was in it.

Guest fairygrl12

Fav. Drama

Love Story in Harvard

My Girl

Save the Last Dance For Me

Worst- I haven't watched too many horrible dramas where people die because I have seen recommendations i.e. Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata ect.

Goodbye My Love

Top threes..

a) My name is Kim Sam Soon-A totally refreshing storyline and plot, witty dialogues..Great acting

b)Bul Sae/Phoenix/Firebird-One of the best drama's I've watched, Everyone's acting was AWESOME, granted, it is a bit long but I just got hooked, I think I watched this around 2-3 times already..It had the best lines after MNIKSS, Lee Eun Joo was one good actress, and Eric Mun did a great job for a newcomer...

c)Goong-Quite cliche, but it has a rich storyline..I loved how everything just unfolded..I remember growing obsessed about it, longer than my Full House period..

Least favorite

a)Let's go to the beach-Lee Wan acted better in STH, there was a scene where he was crying and I just laugh out loud, very unnatural..I did not like Lee Chung Ah's character nor did I like Junjin's, there wasn't much depth in any of their characters, very ammaturish acting.

b)Sweet Spy-OMG, where the hell did they find Dennis Oh? He couldn't act AT ALL, he's just an eye candy who I soon grew bored of after the third episode and then I stopped watching all together, Daniel Henney was definitely better, heck, I think I could even act better than Dennis Oh...This story definitely didn't do justice to Nam Sang Mi, I know she could do better.

c)Prince's First Love-I watched all of it's episode, but it really was the worse compared to every other dramas I've watched..

Guest yongieee

favorite

im sorry i love you

fantasy couple

Lets go to school sang doo

least favorite

save the last dance

only you

stained glass

i dont think this is really accurate though

because of the fact that were limited to only 3 each.. a lot of our other favorites dont get picked and get a lot of negatives..

but its a cool poll none the less

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

TOP THREE FAVORITES:

My Girl – Though a bit unrealistic, it was funny, did not drag, and I loved the ending.

Full House – Great cast, chemistry, and acting even though it was cliché.

Save The Last Dance For Me – Story plot may be cliché but it thought me to see that villains are not villains at all and they hurt too and that everybody has a reason of doing what they do.

***I know we are only supposed to have three each but I just wanted to add:***

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon – So… it’s very unrealistic and it may just happen once in a blue moon but it managed to make me laugh, cry, and laugh and cry at the same time.

LEAST FAVORITES:

Goong/Palace – It dragged and the leads did not have any chemistry at all. It felt as though I was watching cold fishes… The main actor seemed like a total jerk all the way to the very end. I sympathized more with the so-called “bad people” than the main characters themselves. Isn’t it that when you are watching a drama you are supposed to sympathize a little bit MORE with the main characters than the villains even if you feel bad for the them? Well… that’s just my two cents.

Stairway to Heaven – Too depressing for me because I just do not like watching sad dramas.

Winter Sonata – People gave me such high recommendations for this drama and when I finally watched it, I cringed. It dragged and dragged and dragged but that’s just my opinion.

***I know we are only supposed to have three each but I just wanted to add:***

What Happened In Bali – What happened to this drama? That’s all I can say. Ending was just ghastly, the plot was,… and though the leads and cast were right, it did not save the drama.

Guest litoxshortaii

i dont think this is really accurate though

because of the fact that were limited to only 3 each.. a lot of our other favorites dont get picked and get a lot of negatives..

but its a cool poll none the less

yea i know, the poll is kind of flawed =T but ppl are voting for their 3 most/least favorite dramas, the ones they feel the strongest abt, so in the end, it kind of balances out, if that makes sense? evn if they love/hate a certain drama, they only list the ones they love/hate the most. whee.

Guest cookiies x3

favorite

full house- this was a cute love story with cool people. It was probably one of the earliest dramas to have that "contract marriage" thing which applied in a lot of later dramas.

my girl- cute love story, really funny, and i was interested from beginning to end.

goong- unique yet had that same kdrama quality everyone loves. talented actors (like yoon eun hye) and it was cute.

least favorite

love story in harvard- what....was the point of that drama? was it just meant to be happy all throughout? i couldn't even watch all of this, it seemed cheesy from the start.

wonderful life- i thought this would be interesting....but it kept lagging and the plot wasn't all that interesting....

heaven's tree- ehh...it was pretty short first of all. and well...i just didn't like it.

Guest givemecheese

favorite:

autumn in my heart

stairway to heaven

memories of bali

least favourite:

jewel in the palace (omg this was so incredibly dragginf and long and down right boring)

goong

Guest PixxStixx

Favs. Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang. They were such a good and cute couple. Hope to see them again together. My dear oppa JAE HEE <3

My Girl. Good chemistry. I never had ot fast foward it. Love it.

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. Hyun Bin. You hottie. =). I miss him in this drama. Too funny. I loved this drama.

Least Favs. Spring Walts. Too many flash backs. Too boring. Daniel Henney ruiend it for me. And the whole piano thing going on.

Thats all i have for my least favorites. Maybe I had such high expectations since people said it was a good drama. And autumn in my heart and winter sonata were good.

Favorite:

Goong :wub:

What's Up Fox (Never knew it was that nice 'til I watched it)

Full House

The Bad Family (I felt this was underrated too)

Kim Sam Soon

Least Like:

Winter Sonata

• 1 month later...

Archived