True by Ryan Cabrera

Guest YANG

ew.
So like yeah...I told myself I'd never come back here again since everyone thinks I'm a poser but whatever, screw it D; If you think I'm a poser, fine by me. Anyways, so yeah..a month ago I performed True by Ryan Cabrera(ew.) at my church. Dunno if you wanna listen to it, dunno if it'll make you change your minds about me but yeah, here it is. If you still don't believe me after hearing it, bah, whatever, never coming back here after this anyway(no Christmas songs from me..aw) D;

Guest babiixru

i had to raise the volume a lot. but your voice sounds of weird x_x as if the pitch was raised o.O; but it sounds like you're using your falsetto. but gj <3

Guest hiSHUA!

omg!! my cousin freaking loves it!! especially how you play the guitar too!! she loves it!! it's wonderful!! she has no comments on it because she loves it sooo much!! she is lea_rocks but she can't seem to post, so i'm posting for her...she loves it :)

but then you were also the person who posted up an original song pretending if was you so i dunno what to believe. you could have just fumbled with the reverb

Guest The Eric

Am I the only one who doesn't believe this is him? I mean, I guess I should listen to it again, but from what I heard, it sounds extremely odd. If it was you, AWESOME JOB! But......that's exactly how Ryan Cabrera sings (his voice, his breathing, etc.) But I'm sorry if it is you cause it's good. It just sounds suspicious to me, that's all.

Archived