Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

^ LOL--he just has that affect on some people's brains. xD

and no--those lines aren't 'wrinkles'. :P He gets them from having 아름답고 천진한 미소 (areum dapgo chun jin han miso)--an angelic smile. I hope I remember that right. It was a comment I heard a while back.

learned from Farah that people do have probs with MU, especially in Malaysia--so I will use either sendspace or rapidshare when I upload--and no, it doesn't hurt to have backup links. Especially with new fans who missed out on all the UN stuff...and original fans who still love him.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^

His angelic smile mesmerises and makes people have amnesia, so then those people forget if they have his stuffs already AND THEN...he does something else. xD~

Hehehe. I just love the atmosphere here. I don't know why. xD *huggles everyone* ^_^ <3

Look what I've found~ UN MVs~!! :wub: It's not in the best quality, though, because they're all on YouTube links.. ^^;; But at least we still get to see his mesmerizing smiles and hear his sweet voice, so I guess it's the next best thing to the proper MVs. :blush:

~ ~ YouTube ~ ~

. UN - Voicemail MV

. UN - SeonMool (Gift) MV

. UN - To Her MV

. UN - To Her MV (another link)

. UN - Honeymoon MV

At this website, you can learn how to download videos from YouTube and convert them. ;)

> http://javimoya.com/blog/download-videos/

I think I got this website from someone at the Goong thread, so credits go to her, and credits of the Youtube links go to the people who uploaded the MVs. I'm merely compiling the links to share here. :D

(edit) I helped re-upload this at Goong thread so I'll just share it here too. :)

. Kim Junghoon & Yoon Eunhye - MBC Drama Awards 2005

Posted by; liquidfir @ Goong Thread

Re-up by; FaRicSyung*

^

It's a pretty atmosphere isn't it? xD~ YAY HUGGLES! *huggles too* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!! UN MVS OMGAWD! *goes and watch*

Wah, my friend told me how to download them from youtube, but I don't know have a program to convert them lol. >___<~ I'm jealous of Youtube. They get pretty MVs and dramas. damn youtube.

~ YouTube ~ ~

. UN - Voicemail MV

. UN - SeonMool (Gift) MV

. UN - To Her MV

. UN - To Her MV (another link)

. UN - Honeymoon MV

At this website, you can learn how to download videos from YouTube and convert them.

> http://javimoya.com/blog/download-videos/

I think I got this website from someone at the Goong thread, so credits go to her, and credits of the Youtube links go to the people who uploaded the MVs. I'm merely compiling the links to share here.

(edit) I helped re-upload this at Goong thread so I'll just share it here too.

. Kim Junghoon & Yoon Eunhye - MBC Drama Awards 2005

thanks for your sharing and your trick very much^^

oh my goodness, such love and devotion to this thread, i heart all of you! HAPPY HEARTS DAY!

haha, and i agree with you, MythnoonA, those wrinkles are probably from being too jolly! i usually call them 'laugh lines', hehehe so adorable =D

posted this on the goong thread too, but heh, it's DEFINITELY worth posting up TWICE <3

before the war movie 'DMZ', kim jung hoon apparently appeared in a comedic movie, 까불지마 [None of Your Cheek]

ooh and yumm, pictures!

all i can say is, dark hair + that smile = total oblivion <3

YulYellow.jpg

YulSmile.jpg

YulRain.jpg

>> creds go to yahoo! korea, and hancinema

holy crapparoni, he is such a sweet hottie! i would love to walk in the rain with him! i don't care if i get soaked! hehehehehe <3

Guest SUjjang

oh yeah.. he was SOOOOOOOO HOTT IN THAT MOVIEEE ;D

i was like WOOOAHHH MAN *dies.

i wonder if anyone has it on clubbox or something TT_TT;;

i wanna watch it again.

oh yeah.. he was SOOOOOOOO HOTT IN THAT MOVIEEE ;D

i was like WOOOAHHH MAN *dies.

i wonder if anyone has it on clubbox or something TT_TT;;

i wanna watch it again.

heee, lucky ducky you! you've watched it =o i want to see the rain scene, it looks so romantic <3

anyways, i clicked on the link in your signature, and i must say, i'm impressed with your fanfic! eeeeek, i want to read more of it once i get back from my luging trip =) hehehehehe i'll be lurking in that thread from now on!

Guest SUjjang

^ ahahaha awww thanks telly <3.

i wanna write a drama one day and have it on KBS, MBC, or SBS. haha

but i'm not that good. i still need to improve T_T;

:sweatingbullets: Oh my god! This thread is moving so fast! :sweatingbullets: (or am I too slow :unsure: )

Thankkss Farah for the reups!! I still have a hard time accessing to MU. I used to be able to download from them when it's midnight, but it seems there are a lot of people downloading in the midnight too :wacko:

Telly, KJH acted in a comedy film?? :blink:

It's hard to imagine our cute prince in it! :sweatingbullets::D

I just watched the clip where KJH is presenting an award YEH. Oh god, he looks soo good in the clip! :wub:

I haven't been here for 3 days xD you guys are writing so much, thanks <3 hope this thread will grow faster and faster!

thanks for all the clips! *hug FaRicSyung* *