Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

So, if you know this, why would you post something so irrelevant to the ship in the shipper's thread? Yes many here are rational, but that post properly belongs in BG's/Other ships thread.

I assume that you haven't seen the second spoiler, @WildDivine69 :) If you have seen that, then you would have known the reason I put those links here.

• Like 1

I saw both before my response. Neither has anything to do with BoYoo, regardless of whether he kept his distance or not. I personally could care less who he hangs out with. But I honestly dislike coming to the thread and seeing irrelevant posts, and have BoYoo shippers become upset over it. Even if it's in the spoiler tag, these are the kind of posts that can (and will) be taken out of context even if it's all in fun. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, WildDivine69 said:

I saw both before my response. Neither has anything to do with BoYoo, regardless of whether he kept his distance or not. I personally could care less who he hangs out with. But I honestly dislike coming to the thread and seeing irrelevant posts, and have BoYoo shippers become upset over it. Even if it's in the spoiler tag, these are the kind of posts that can (and will) be taken out of context even if it's all in fun. 

Okay, I'll delete the post... Sorry about that.

• Like 8

@shootingstar007 I know you and quite a few others keep this forum going with news, updates, observations, and fun stuff. I personally am thankful for that. I don't want you feel like I'm singling you out. With everything that's happened with YJ lately, people are still on edge. Just like I lurk more now, so do people from BG both fandoms, and the other ships. I just want us all to be more cautious when sharing news on the BoYoo thread. Let's not give them something to talk about <_<.

• Like 16

Hello park bo gum fans. 

I have been silent lurker since long time here. For all fans of park bo gum, I have started something interesting. 

We all love ve park bo gum. He is super handsome, lovely and one of a kind. Somebody may love his kindness, others may love his aura. We all want to express something about him. 

If you guys wish to confess anything about park bo gum, 

Here is my ig @bogum_confessions

DM your confessions for park bo gum. You can either DM on Instagram or personal message me here on soompi.all confessions are posted anonymously. 

https://www.instagram.com/bogum_confessions/

Edited by bogumconfessions123
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, lifeisfullofraon said:

Maybe they are doing this subconsciously in following each other's choice of color?  Or more likely, intentionally--to make a point--they will try to coordinate their wardrobe for the same type of event as much as possible for as long as possible, either in print or video, since they cannot exactly show up in matching outfits.

PBG must be really grateful when Yoojung decided to take on the role of Hong Raon, knowing her impeccable reputation in nailing any role in sageuk genre, so much so that he was relieved to secure her for the lead. And from gratefulness, more feelings grew between them...starting from 160415...based on PBG's choice of Poster Photo.

This was one of the biggest mystery to me with regard to BoYoo Coupling in the earliest stage: Did he see her in that breaktaking blue dress or not? And how could he have avoided seeing her, waiting right behind her at the top of the staircase, before she even came down? At the minimum, to keep the live broadcast going smoothly, PBG would have to watch her moving around and down and then forward for the interview to pace himself and to not rushing or crowding her!  PBG had to try very hard to not seeing YJ at all!
So the only logical conclusion was that he must have been watching her and admiring her beauty the entire time even from a strictly professional's point of view; or he was totally blind.

Good catch!

It explained the MC's bias in calling PBG and KYJ the BoYoo Couple because he probably remembered interviewing them at SIA on 160415 after MDBC became a huge hit! And why he couldn't help but to repeat KYJ's name after announcing PBG as the winner of Asia Star Award for Popularity at AAA on 161116. Haha. The whole universe is conspiring to pair them up like @cici1 said.

Wow....I think u are a very good analysist :rolleyes:

• Like 8

Ctto

BoYoo really enjoy their time during MDBC days..especially bg I think. Everyday was Raon days to him. If bg fall in love with YJ then ...how did he stop it once shooting ends ? Or what happen after shooting ends ? ...looking at how they react during the wrap up party really make me think a lot..

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Last night BG was in a public place with R88 casts to support his former colleague, just like YJ's reunion with her former casts - not a biggie 

Don't except a Gemini to stop being friendly :)

The night when YJ and BG, DY to surprise JY at his studio, Definitely showing more their close friendship.  Let's stay cool and keep shipping  - whether it's a friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust, without it, we have nothing 

I was thinking about 26 nov, (first snow fall) whereby Yj met up with former casts. I believed it was planned way before as quite many attended according to the photos. 

Definitely BG or Dy know about it..so my delulu mind think tt maybe someone was jealous so want to meet up after YJ's meet up with her former casts ( I think there was a young guy there who attended YJ's school graduation?)..hehehhe. And the jealous person also take a selfie of them meeting up to show others that they also meet up with YJ..hahahhaha...here goes my delulu.......................

• Like 12

14 hours ago, ricerascal67 said:

@lifeisfullofraon chingu, thank you so much for your insightful post! :wub:

And this is what happened exactly one month before.

Both our babies were at Style Icon Asia 2016 on March 15th.

Uri Yoojungie was interviewed while uri Bogummy was waiting for her to finish and arrived for interview just after her.

Do you see uri Bogummy's mesmerized look in uri Yoojungie's direction? :heart:

:wub::heart: Love loves to love love

Wish there are a fan cam here.. i believe his eyes are fix on her all the times...

Glad u bring this up again. We ever discussed it. But always fun to speak about it. 

• Like 12

anyway,

I came to think that why when BG meet up with Gurumi team especially Jahyeondang Musketeers,

there are no one can capture him like when he met up with R88 team??

I'm just curious tho,

Since Jahyeondang Musketeers also often meet but no one of his k-fans can't capture him?

Just wondering tho

• Like 17

17 hours ago, bogumconfessions123 said:

Hello park bo gum fans. 

I have been silent lurker since long time here. For all fans of park bo gum, I have started something interesting. 

We all love ve park bo gum. He is super handsome, lovely and one of a kind. Somebody may love his kindness, others may love his aura. We all want to express something about him. 

If you guys wish to confess anything about park bo gum, 

Here is my ig @bogum_confessions

DM your confessions for park bo gum. You can either DM on Instagram or personal message me here on soompi.all confessions are posted anonymously. 

https://www.instagram.com/bogum_confessions/

I'm sorry but this is a thread exclusively for BoYoo..although we support them individually, I don't think it's right to suggest this as if BG will be singled out so as to garner more fans.

• Like 10