[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doing an eye-lock while on a runaway .... tsk tsk tsk ...  this is so not done      :love:

u both are a distraction to one another ...    :kiss_wink:       :lol: 

photo e_zpsqzkcc2uj.gif

since i'm not on social media ...  can someone, anyone and  everyone convey my tks to @secretharem ... ?

and to @crazytricia  @indien @crazypurple @Nanahady @trisail  - tks for the links ... it sure made our Friday brighter..!

1 hour ago, Chrysoprase said:

since i'm not on social media ...  can someone, anyone and  everyone convey my tks to @secretharem ... ?

and to @crazytricia  @indien @crazypurple @Nanahady @trisail  - tks for the links ... it sure made our Friday brighter..!

Conveyed your msg to her.

From secretharem:

its my pleasure to share amidst my busy life lol

1 hour ago, Chrysoprase said:

Thanks dear for making the gif. I can't stop looking and smiling at the same time. These two are like in their own lovely bubble, being so oblivion of their surroundings. :heart:

49 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

Look how happy jota seeing his wife walking on the runway haha

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs while reading the last couple of pages because this couple is genuinely too cute! even if it is for wgm, I am really happy that jota got to go support JK while she's slaying the runway haha :3 can't wait for tomorrow!

Archived