[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

21 hours ago, delightful said:

LOL, but you agree, right? LOL! If Arthit just kissed Kongpope what do you think Kongpope would do? I mean, the kid is already head over heels for his senior. If Arthit was to kiss him right there and then, Kongpope would tell everyone that the day is over and drag him back to the room. LOL!

hence my hashtag.... #kongpopelikesithot and #arthitlikesitrough ...

Looking forward for that :wub::wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, teamperaya said:

I don't know if anyone has talked about it already but irrelevant to SOTUS, have you guys watched SWAP and tbh i'm not even going to talk about the actual webseries but about the bts of Leo and Lucas because they have so much more chemistry off screen :wub:

Hide contents

First of all Leo's fetish with Lucas's soft white hands like *nosebleed* he can play with it all day if he wants to lol

Second of all, how he can't F*CKING KEEP HIS HANDS OFF LUCAS LIKE OMFGGGGG!!!!!!! (sorry was hyperventilating)

Reveal hidden contents

Lastly, how much he missed Lucas when he had to go to korea AlONE (he feels lonely he said :() and the thing is Lucas came to korea after this and leo went to pick him up like HOW F*CKING PRECIOUS :bawling:

I'm sorry for the long post it's just i have been watching their videos all night long (don't forget to click CC for subs)

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

i honestyl cant believe this they're worse than jingyu and zhozhou

• Like 5

I have been lurking since day 1 or Page 1 HAHAHAHAHA i am super addicted to this series, been in soompi for quite sometime ( Since Lovesick Days ) 

Let's spazz some more together HAHAHAHA

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 12

Kong and Arthit cuts from gmmtv yt channel..

Godness help, cant get enough of this two.. become so addicted to this series.. :sweatingbullets: and i wish everyday is saturday.. lol. Im scare now, so scare what im going to do when this series is end.. :tears: i want they loveydovey moments to starts already, but dont want to it to end.. so dilema. Lol

• Like 13

8 hours ago, alex_ana said:

Hide contents

I watched Lovesick 2 months ago.
I watched 1 season one day and next day when I began to watch s2 season I couldn't stop until I finished all 36 episodes.
I haven't watched drama without stopping till the end for years.

I didn' have problems with the other BL couples. I liked them.

After  finishing the series I read the novel. I liked it very much.

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I know what you mean! I watched all 48 episodes in 5 days :sweatingbullets: 

Reveal hidden contents

NOH AND PHUN ARE SOOOO CUTE :wub::wub::wub: But even after watching the deleted kiss scenes... >_< they needed more kiss scenes.. 

And the novel is sooo good! That's the only Thai novel that I've ever read. I really really want to read more Thai novels (ESPECIALLY SOTUS AHHHH), but since those don't seem to get translated I mostly read Chinese BL novels. But actually the Love Sick novel is so good. Sorry I keep talking about it :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I would definitely go on and on about the SOTUS novel here on this thread if only I could read it ㅠㅠ

7 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

Lovesick was my first Thai BL and I guess for that reason I had good feelings about it.  The girls storyline was a little annoying but if you skip through it, its actually a really nice series. And yes, it's a happy ending :) KudaLakorn has the book translated and it's excellent. The rest of the chapters can be found on wattpad :)

Oh lord I think I'm going to hyperventilate! !! I can't function anymore. Waaaah the sexual innuendo is too much! !!!!!

I want more though:wub:

Love sick is my first Thai BL too. Finished season 1 in 1 day and that's is how crazy I'm. Watch few more days to complete season 2:blush:. Finished the English translated novel next..those time...:blush:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I hope my channel won't get deleted because of copyright issues..... I'm back with two BGM's :)

And this one which is very beautiful :wub: (but loud :D)

PLAYLIST :)

Note : The music in this show is great, isn't it ? :)

i found advance bravely with sub in eng https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKEDt0Wsygk&t=0s

• Like 4

Who stay Busan or South Korea i hope you guys are okay :tears:

18 hours ago, originalnickname said:

@WeLoveSoompi Well you should go to my profile in the about me section (link also in my signature) , I think you'll be very happy hehehe;)

your signature? but i didnt see any link xD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:
19 hours ago, originalnickname said:

@WeLoveSoompi Well you should go to my profile in the about me section (link also in my signature) , I think you'll be very happy hehehe;)

your signature? but i didnt see any link xD

Yeah I had to delete it from my signature :( But you can find it on my profile→about me section or just CLICK HERE :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah I had to delete it from my signature :( But you can find it on my profile→about me section or just CLICK HERE :)

by the way , you have all BL ? i mean like from Spanish / german / all country which make some BL movie/film

• Like 2

hello im a new fan of the series gosh im really fallen hard to kristh and singto they so cutee gosh im killed myself watching the series btw this is my first post lol nice to meet u guys i stil on my way to read all the comment tho to catch up all thing tht been talking here 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JavieR said:

I have been lurking since day 1 or Page 1 HAHAHAHAHA i am super addicted to this series, been in soompi for quite sometime ( Since Lovesick Days ) 

Let's spazz some more together HAHAHAHA

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:wub::wub: those OPV's are great! I went to look up the song for the second one so I could download it AND TOEY IS IN THE MV :o:phew:

Spoiler

unfortunately it's not BL :sweatingbullets: But I love Toey so it still made me happy to see him again xD

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:wub::wub: those OPV's are great! I went to look up the song for the second one so I could download it AND TOEY IS IN THE MV :o:phew:

Hide contents

unfortunately it's not BL :sweatingbullets: But I love Toey so it still made me happy to see him again xD

YUP actually i've watched those OPV's a hundred times HAHAHAHA so i won't get bored while waiting for the next episode. 

I'd love to see Nine and Rodtang again HAHAHAHA and of course Phun and Noh! Yay!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noirchiel said:

Kong and Arthit cuts from gmmtv yt channel..

Godness help, cant get enough of this two.. become so addicted to this series.. :sweatingbullets: and i wish everyday is saturday.. lol. Im scare now, so scare what im going to do when this series is end.. :tears: i want they loveydovey moments to starts already, but dont want to it to end.. so dilema. Lol

GAH that video :wub::wub::wub: A compilation of all the best Kong Arthit moments :wub: Even though there's no subs (I guess I've watched the eps enough times to remember what they're saying :P) I've already watched it 2 times and will probably continue to go back to it and watch over and over again! 

27 minutes ago, jiaa said:

hello im a new fan of the series gosh im really fallen hard to kristh and singto they so cutee gosh im killed myself watching the series btw this is my first post lol nice to meet u guys i stil on my way to read all the comment tho to catch up all thing tht been talking here 

WELCOME TO THE FANDOM :w00t::heart: And welcome to the thread! I've also fallen hard for Krist and Singto :wub:

7 minutes ago, JavieR said:

YUP actually i've watched those OPV's a hundred times HAHAHAHA so i won't get bored while waiting for the next episode. 

I'd love to see Nine and Rodtang again HAHAHAHA and of course Phun and Noh! Yay!!!!

Yes me too! And I'll probably end up watching them hundreds of times too as I wait xD

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

haha it looks like Singto is telling Toptap "He's mine now" in the top picture xD

CtNbJV0VUAAriVg.jpg:large

Edit: @greenfan I just saw this New picture and thought I'd add it for you :) >>

Reveal hidden contents

CtNbFeEUkAAxQi2.jpg

TopTap You can now move away HAHAHAHAHA Kongpob is very possessive and Arthit is over protective, they are so meant to be. I'm again going crazy on this HAHAHAHA

• Like 3

I shouldn't have discovered while its on going series.. because now i have completed all the 7 ep .. :bawling: .. How am i going to wait ... Baka me :( ... Btw guys i am in love with the OTP and i kinda like wad and prem.. i hope there something goining on with them... i kinda scared that May maybe cause some trouble between the otp.. and i hear their is an novel? is there any eng translation of that?

and will our otp will kiss and may it be show it to us?? as I was so disappoint how LS s2 turned out tbh

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

GAH that video :wub::wub::wub: A compilation of all the best Kong Arthit moments :wub: Even though there's no subs (I guess I've watched the eps enough times to remember what they're saying :P) I've already watched it 2 times and will probably continue to go back to it and watch over and over again! 

WELCOME TO THE FANDOM :w00t::heart: And welcome to the thread! I've also fallen hard for Krist and Singto :wub:

Yes me too! And I'll probably end up watching them hundreds of times too as I wait xD

I KNOW! HAHAHAHAHA This opv's are to die for plus the choice of music that they choose is super good. I'm keeping this OPV's for "Post Sotus Survival Kit" HAHAHAHA

• Like 3

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Hehehe you're welcome ^^ I like when things are organized (only :D) on my computer (I have no shortcuts on my desktop and everything is well organized in folders ;))

Why do you say SOTUS is the last BL show for you :(

ahahaha... i love your list cos its so detailed and even categorised by countries which make it loads of easier for people to view it and for them to do their searching.

oh coming back to your question... its my last BL series or anything with BL cos its a promise that i made to my fiance (most of our fights in the past is 'cos of me being a fujoshi). He's quite the conservative guy BUT i manage to convince him that this series just a light BL (lol) and he agrees. That is why i dont want Sotus to ends!!! :tears:

So, i am so envious of those ladies with their men that can accept them for being a BL lover! 

• Like 4