[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, vanyelstefan said:

Where can I see the uncut raw version?

At the moment this is the only one available.

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8362/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-7-วันที่-1-10-59.html

Later you can look for the Raw uncut here (the uploader ask that the Raw vid not to be shared on streaming sites)

https://twitter.com/SotusandWOH

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

The white thread is for welcoming ceremony. All of them are suppose to sing a song under the candles (mentioned in the novel also) to the freshmen. They give the threads to each freshmen and bless them (just like Pern did to Kongpop and bless him to be lucky in both studying and love)

They are suppose to sing this song.

And the environment should be similar to this.

So you mean each freshman will receive the white threads from multiple seniors ?? I thought each of them only gets one thread from one senior. 

• Like 4

Hi all,

So I'm back with my summary-reaction to the latest episode of Sotus. I'm sure a lot of you have watched the episode but I am sharing this anyway to those who want to know and share mutual reactions with fans to this episode. More than a summary, I put in my reactions to the scenes and thoughts that were running through my mind as I was watching it. I hope this also helps those who, for any reason, cannot watch the episode yet but are in for some major spoilers! Again, I do not speak Thai so may have misunderstood some scenes and have not read the book so may sound clueless. Shoutout to @meifang89 who inspires me to help out fans in this way and to @dreadaeleonkvothe who knows and supports my love for Em :) I hope everyone will enjoy reading and have a wonderful Sotus experience :) Here it goes..

Spoiler

The episode opens with the continuation of their dinner in the restaurant. The group are having a conversation led by the couple getting married. Kong says thanks at the end. PremWad is next accidentally meeting each other at the pharmacy. I guess Wad thanks Prem and Prem tells Wad to get well. Look at how peaceful they are here. It was an awkward and cute moment for both. Guess fans will be treated with more PremWad scenes soon :) 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.43.3

After dinner as they are taking their leave, Kong and Arthit engages in a conversation, Arthit getting irritated. Again! I think this is the part where Kong asks if Arthit is feeling bad about him and Arthit answers that there is no matter to talk about. Knot fetches Arthit and drives away. Kong’s eyes were obviously sad. How could he just leave him like that? Yes, Arthit's troubled by his own feelings perhaps. Oh well. They have go though this :huh:

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.47.0

Knot and Arthit talks about.. (I don’t know. Lol) The capturing the flag day comes with Em and their friends talking. Em is soooo adorable as usual :) Arthit yells yet again maybe giving them the rules and orders. The rest of the hazing team starts moving and lining up. I actually thought they were going to dance with such choreography! Lol! This guy, the freshmen leader (sorry I can’t remember his name), speaks to Knot. I actually think he's cute and I like his character from Love's Coming (I hope that's the correct title).

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.52.0

The freshmen talk to each other probably planning out their moves with Kong likely solving something out, giving the meaning of SOTUS. I loved his accent when he was saying the meaning of the acronym :) They put out their phone probably searching for something. The senior leader comes and the freshmen cheer for him. He gives a remark and the freshman leader comes to Knot. Looks like they passed the first test :) The freshmen talk to each other again probably about the next stage. They begin to run, line up, run, line up.. probably showing their endurance. And so this happens…

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.01.4

Why are you doing this to us, Em?! How could you even think of using this opportunity to hit on May? You're giving me a heart attack! Haha. May gives him a coin (?) in return, Em gives us that awesome smile and he dies inside. Lol! Prem stops them from running and the freshmen cheered. Looks like they passed again. The freshmen sit down and talk to each other, food being delivered by the sophomores. Such a nice gesture from them :) Kong and his friends walk to the senior leader and talk to him. They looked like they realised something from what the senior leader told them. The freshmen start cleaning up the field returning with trash bags, after which another hazing team member declares that they pass. The freshmen rejoice. Then we see this ever-adorable man looking towards his master :) He was so proud!

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.08.4

The activity continues with the freshmen reciting something together. A professor (?) and the hazing team look happy as another good news comes. The last stage was Arthit’s. The freshmen talk again, thinking together and practicing a routine. The freshmen leader walks up to Arthit and Arthit does not look particularly happy. Time ticking, Kong looks at Arthit and walks to him. They talk. The background music is getting dramatic, guys! What are you planning to do, Kong? :) Soon it looks like Arthit approves and Kong gives us his bright smile :D Who can deny this?!

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.15.5

Arthit joins the freshmen under the setting sun. Kong leads the group and is saying something as the freshmen gather around. Gosh, the music is chilling! My tears are starting to fall as each one bows to say thanks to P’Arthit :bawling: The freshmen join shoulders and cheer. Arthit shouts, walks, and pushes aside Em (How could he?!), walking out from the crowd and leaving them confused. Fine! I know you can no longer contain your tears so I am forgiving you for doing that. But better be careful next time! Haha. It is night and Knot and Prem order the freshmen to hold shoulders. Lights go out and miniature lights go on. The freshmen leader walks up to grab the flag :)Trionfo! 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.25.1

So has the hazing ended? I think their last activity will be at the beach. And that’s next week! String bracelets are being tied to wrists of freshmen by the juniors. I think it's a gesture that juniors acknowledge the hard work of the freshmen. Graduation?! But wait, this frame is so beauuuutiful I have to share it! They really look good together :heart: And the music was serene. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.27.0

A girl senior (P’Fang) offers Kong to tie a string on his wrist and Kong lets and thanks her. Kong asks where Arthit is and she tells him. She gives Kong another bracelet. Kong calls Arthit, Arthit turns around, Kong asks him to tie the string on his left wrist, Arthit does as he says something, Kong examining Arthit’s face. Kong thanks him and delivers his infamous line about telling him next time he cries again so he can wipe the tears off (Gosh, Kong!) making Arthit call his name again. Ending song kicks in.. He was happy but his eyes tell otherwise :( 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.31.2

I feel positive about the episode focusing on the capturing the flag activity. It shows us what the idea behind SOTUS is all about. The characters are after all, college students and so giving us so much detail at this stage is fine. It segues that school life continues for all the characters here and the development of KongArthit's story. I also love how each couple was given enough scenes in this episode. It gave us better hope for a PremWad relationship and so is for EmMay. As for Kong and Arthit, I am glad that they are keeping themselves in the reality of their situations, Kong being a freshman under the order of Arthit and Arthit acting as he should. I appreciate how they maintain mutual respect (They love each other anyway. Lol!) while teasing each other at the same time. Haha. 

I want to end by sharing this frame. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%202.08.5

In my mind, "I won't give up hoping and trying ever so hard to show you how much I care. I'm not asking for anything. Just let me do it."

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Hi all,

So I'm back with my summary-reaction to the latest episode of Sotus. I'm sure a lot of you have watched the episode but I am sharing this anyway to those who want to know and share mutual reactions with fans to this episode. More than a summary, I put in my reactions to the scenes and thoughts that were running through my mind as I was watching it. I hope this also helps those who, for any reason, cannot watch the episode yet but are in for some major spoilers! Again, I do not speak Thai so may have misunderstood some scenes and have not read the book so may sound clueless. Shoutout to @meifang89 who inspires me to help out fans in this way and to @dreadaeleonkvothe who knows and supports my love for Em :) I hope everyone will enjoy reading and have a wonderful Sotus experience :) Here it goes..

Reveal hidden contents

The episode opens with the continuation of their dinner in the restaurant. The group are having a conversation led by the couple getting married. Kong says thanks at the end. PremWad is next accidentally meeting each other at the pharmacy. I guess Wad thanks Prem and Prem tells Wad to get well. Look at how peaceful they are here. It was an awkward and cute moment for both. Guess fans will be treated with more PremWad scenes soon :) 

After dinner as they are taking their leave, Kong and Arthit engages in a conversation, Arthit getting irritated. Again! I think this is the part where Kong asks if Arthit is feeling bad about him and Arthit answers that there is no matter to talk about. Knot fetches Arthit and drives away. Kong’s eyes were obviously sad. How could he just leave him like that? Yes, Arthit's troubled by his own feelings perhaps. Oh well. They have go though this :huh:

Knot and Arthit talks about.. (I don’t know. Lol) The capturing the flag day comes with Em and their friends talking. Em is soooo adorable as usual :) Arthit yells yet again maybe giving them the rules and orders. The rest of the hazing team starts moving and lining up. I actually thought they were going to dance with such choreography! Lol! This guy, the freshmen leader (sorry I can’t remember his name), speaks to Knot. I actually think he's cute and I like his character from Love's Coming (I hope that's the correct title).

The freshmen talk to each other probably planning out their moves with Kong likely solving something out, giving the meaning of SOTUS. I loved his accent when he was saying the meaning of the acronym :) They put out their phone probably searching for something. The senior leader comes and the freshmen cheer for him. He gives a remark and the freshman leader comes to Knot. Looks like they passed the first test :) The freshmen talk to each other again probably about the next stage. They begin to run, line up, run, line up.. probably showing their endurance. And so this happens…

Why are you doing this to us, Em?! How could you even think of using this opportunity to hit on May? You're giving me a heart attack! Haha. May gives him a coin (?) in return, Em gives us that awesome smile and he dies inside. Lol! Prem stops them from running and the freshmen cheered. Looks like they passed again. The freshmen sit down and talk to each other, food being delivered by the sophomores. Such a nice gesture from them :) Kong and his friends walk to the senior leader and talk to him. They looked like they realised something from what the senior leader told them. The freshmen start cleaning up the field returning with trash bags, after which another hazing team member declares that they pass. The freshmen rejoice. Then we see this ever-adorable man looking towards his master :) He was so proud!

The activity continues with the freshmen reciting something together. A professor (?) and the hazing team look happy as another good news comes. The last stage was Arthit’s. The freshmen talk again, thinking together and practicing a routine. The freshmen leader walks up to Arthit and Arthit does not look particularly happy. Time ticking, Kong looks at Arthit and walks to him. They talk. The background music is getting dramatic, guys! What are you planning to do, Kong? :) Soon it looks like Arthit approves and Kong gives us his bright smile :D Who can deny this?!

Arthit joins the freshmen under the setting sun. Kong leads the group and is saying something as the freshmen gather around. Gosh, the music is chilling! My tears are starting to fall as each one bows to say thanks to P’Arthit :bawling: The freshmen join shoulders and cheer. Arthit shouts, walks, and pushes aside Em (How could he?!), walking out from the crowd and leaving them confused. Fine! I know you can no longer contain your tears so I am forgiving you for doing that. But better be careful next time! Haha. It is night and Knot and Prem order the freshmen to hold shoulders. Lights go out and miniature lights go on. The freshmen leader walks up to grab the flag :)Trionfo! 

So has the hazing ended? I think their last activity will be at the beach. And that’s next week! String bracelets are being tied to wrists of freshmen by the juniors. I think it's a gesture that juniors acknowledge the hard work of the freshmen. Graduation?! But wait, this frame is so beauuuutiful I have to share it! They really look good together :heart: And the music was serene. 

A girl senior (P’Fang) offers Kong to tie a string on his wrist and Kong lets and thanks her. Kong asks where Arthit is and she tells him. She gives Kong another bracelet. Kong calls Arthit, Arthit turns around, Kong asks him to tie the string on his left wrist, Arthit does as he says something, Kong examining Arthit’s face. Kong thanks him and delivers his infamous line about telling him next time he cries again so he can wipe the tears off (Gosh, Kong!) making Arthit call his name again. Ending song kicks in.. He was happy but his eyes tell otherwise :( 

I feel positive about the episode focusing on the capturing the flag activity. It shows us what the idea behind SOTUS is all about. The characters are after all, college students and so giving us so much detail at this stage is fine. It segues that school life continues for all the characters here and the development of KongArthit's story. I also love how each couple was given enough scenes in this episode. It gave us better hope for a PremWad relationship and so is for EmMay. As for Kong and Arthit, I am glad that they are keeping themselves in the reality of their situations, Kong being a freshman under the order of Arthit and Arthit acting as he should. I appreciate how they maintain mutual respect (They love each other anyway. Lol!) while teasing each other at the same time. Haha. 

In my mind, "I won't give up hoping and trying ever so hard to show you how much I care. I'm not asking for anything. Just let me do it."

Thank you for your review. I still don't have a chance to watch the full ep and the livestream was very lacking. I just want to add something at the beginning.

Spoiler

At the restaurant scene, P'Fon asked Arthit why he want to study engineer and he said he is doing this because of his mom. Actually he want to enter Economics faculty. This makes Arthit angry.

• Like 11

I think the reason Kong asked Arthit to tie the thread on his left hand instead of right.... was he didn't want the thread tied by Arthit to get lost/mixed up in the threads tied by other seniors.....this guy is so gone in love:wub:...

• Like 17

I just watched ep 7....so there was only one flag? I thought they all had flags the freshmen had to win...google translate strikes again:lol:

I usually spend a lot of time replaying scenes to catch Arthit's expressions...but ep 6 and this epi....I was replaying Kong's.....Singto is now very comfortable as Kong....his emotions and expressions that go with it are coming out more naturally compared to 1st epi...even the minute ones ....I'm not saying he was not good in the first episode.....he was....but there's a huge improvement in how he's playing it now....since everyones a bit off in the first one.....its alright.... 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, leno4218176 said:

So you mean each freshman will receive the white threads from multiple seniors ?? I thought each of them only gets one thread from one senior. 

They will get them from multiple seniors. They only wear them for a few days (when we do this for my kids they wear them for 3 days then we take them off most of the time or we allow them to fall off on their own). You can google baci or Su kwan to learn more. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, greenfan said:

Hi all,

Reveal hidden contents

Wake up and read your summary. Plus a compliment that I'm your inspiration. L(*OεV*)E What a nice way to start a day! :lol: Thank you very much for the summary. :) Now I can get ready for the travel with peace mind. 

I'm back! ...but have to go again :sweatingbullets: I'm probably gonna be offline for the rest of the evening (well I guess maybe it's morning for other people?) but I'll come back on later tonight before I go to sleep :D

@greenfan Great summary!! :heart:  

@meifang89 I'm glad you got the summary and the PremWad video to tide you over! I hope you have a safe trip back (you're coming back from a wedding right?) :heart:

Can't wait to discuss the new episode with everyone later! Bye for now 3.gif

Wait... I made a few more gifs, but still haven't gotten to the really good KongArthit moments :tears: ..real life obligations aigooo... But here's a few :) >>

Arthit%20pretty%20intro%20ep%207_zpseazr KnotTiwep71_zpsbz2cjyfh.gif Seniors%20being%20boss_zpsojv7h7uo.gif Tiw%20cutie%20ep%207_zpsx2gdj6r3.gif

Spoiler

am I the only one who thought Kong looked unbelievably adorable because of how excited he was in that first gif? (where he responds to Wad) That cute smile :wub: >>

Kongpob%20cute%20ep%207%202_zpsczeiiyl7. Kongpob%20cute%20ep%207%203_zpsyh5fjdg7.
Gun%20head%20shake%20ep%207_zpsint8shwu. Arthits%20grumpy%20face%20ep%207_zps1zyg
Arthit%20grumpy%20yell_zpsbczifbew.gif arthit%20mouth%20ep%207%202%20long_zpsuq

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: sorry they're kind of just really random gifs in a really random order... I'm in a bit of a rush! I'm just sad that I haven't had time to make gifs of my favourite KongArthit moments yet ㅠㅠ

I loved Arthit's grumpy yelling face so much so I made that one up there ^ And for some reason Prem shaking his head like that made me smile so... Oh and the last one! Arthit LICKING HIS LIPS AGAIN :phew: Oh wait I also made a Kong licking lips one too but idk where it went... Anyways, sorry guys I'm totally rambling right now! Enjoy ^^ And I'll talk to you all later :) 

• Like 10

Already watched ep 7! So satisfying! :)

Seeing preview ep 8 PremWad start flirting! I can't contain my joy! :w00t: So sweet! :wub: 

Now back to the waiting until next week. :mellow:

8 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@meifang89 I'm glad you got the summary and the PremWad video to tide you over! I hope you have a safe trip back (you're coming back from a wedding right?) :heart:

I'm coming back at night still at home now will go an hour later. The wedding in different city so I'll spent entire day there. Thank you for the gifs. :)

Guest delightful

Wow!!! Just look at all these pages! It took me an hour to slowly screen the 5 pages! I stopped and screamed and laughed at all the screencaps along the way.. Thank you for sharing everyone! Now I'm waiting for Jjong to upload the RAW HD episode so I can start the translation process.

The white string is a real tradition guys, it is usually done to wish someone luck in their life. Most often done at Temples/Weddings and other happy occasions. And yes, Kongpope asked Arthit to put it on his left wrist so that he knows which one is from his P'Arthit. This is the string that Kongpope won't take off FOR A VERY LONG TIME. Arthit also notices this later on and comments about it too, well at least in the novel he does. It's a very sweet gesture by Kongpope. And I actually think that alone is evident enough of Kongpope's feelings towards P'Arthit.

Prem and Wad, I have to say that at first I wasn't shipping them.. but that drug store scene... Wad being all respectful and Prem being all calm. My heart did shake a little bit as I squealed aloud. If the production team wants to reap in as much from the audience they will have a lighter version of romance for these two, BUT if they keep true to the novel this will only be bromance. I think Prem and Wad's relationship is the most perfect example of this senior/junior cheer team/ SOTUS system. At first the juniors don't think the seniors care for them, but in the end the senior is willing to back them up when it comes to a point just like what Prem did for Wad. By now we all know that these two now have seen the worst and best sides of each other. So their 'relationship' of being senior/junior is just that much more sacred. And I think that is the whole point of the SOTUS system, that is what the novel or production crew is trying to point out in this story, even if the seniors are harsh and yells at you, in the end it's to teach you respect and responsibility. It's just the SOTUS system just assumes that the new kids are all disrespectful to start with and 'train' them to be better. It didn't sit so well with Kongpope because he was already a 'good' kid, but still Kongpope does learn a LOT from this system too. Remember that part where he wanted to cheer for the second year students but got kicked out of the cheer room? That encouraged Aim to 'fight' and the rest of his classmates to stand up and ask to help others. Then outside Arthit asked if he will always be there to help their friends in need whenever they couldn't do something, I started to understand the SOTUS system at that point.

Damn, I wrote too much again. LOL! Sorry for getting all serious. This series has also taught me somethings too. I NEVER liked these types of system, I hated it actually. BUT thru this novel I am understanding that it's not ALL bad. It just needs to be used on the right group.

22 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm back! ...but have to go again :sweatingbullets: I'm probably gonna be offline for the rest of the evening (well I guess maybe it's morning for other people?) but I'll come back on later tonight before I go to sleep :D

Can't wait to discuss the new episode with everyone later! Bye for now 3.gif

Wait... I made a few more gifs, but still haven't gotten to the really good KongArthit moments :tears: ..real life obligations aigooo... But here's a few :) >>

Tiw%20cutie%20ep%207_zpsx2gdj6r3.gif

just quickly dropping by to say that I'm kindly envious how these 2 hunky babies filled-out their shirts so tightly nicely...:P;)can i squeeze in sometime soon? wishing my dreamscape will cooperate :tears:

• Like 5

wow open this forum and there are 10/11 page update... thank you for everyone who watch it live and share the screeenshot

its so lovely.. ah cant wait for the engsub, but i have to wait... hehehe

i hope @delightful can upload before 6 pm , so i can watch it before sleep tonight and before my special day ended.

sorry for my bad english...

• Like 1

Thanks for d explanation about d string! Lol I went back in d trailer to check if Kongpope is still wearing d string for a long time!

Btw I have forgotten but what does SOTUS stand for? Strength Order and then?

Also at d end of d novel what did SOTUS stand for? I remember someone mentioning it something like ''Story Of...'' I hope someone remembers it and lets me know :wub: 

• Like 2