[Drama 2016] Jang Yeong-Sil 장영실

larus

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of ep.1...good and fast story lines...

Great acting from all cast, especially young JYS...cheerful but at the same time he's very curious and smart...

From the preview, we can have SIK starts tomorrow... :heart::heart:

Hope for good ratings... :glasses:

Good night all...see you at Ep.2... :blush::blush:

I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could provide me a link to quality raw files of the drama. I would like to download and subtitle them for my Romanian fellow SIKers.  Thank you in advance for your support.

@adelinetew

Thanks for the link to zopTv. I missed the episode, so I'm not sure I can download anything from there. Hope for a better timing tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, celiap said:

I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could provide me a link to quality raw files of the drama. I would like to download and subtitle them for my Romanian fellow SIKers.  Thank you in advance for your support.

@adelinetew

Thanks for the link to zopTv. I missed the episode, so I'm not sure I can download anything from there. Hope for a better timing tomorrow.

You may download from this torrent, link as per below:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s0bhti

It is 720p video, file size is about 1.08G, thanks to 宋一国Song Il Kook FB page for this torrent.

30 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

You may download from this torrent, link as per below:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s0bhti

It is 720p video, file size is about 1.08G, thanks to 宋一国Song Il Kook FB page for this torrent.

Wow!! That was fast! Thanks a million @adelinetew. I have already downloaded the episode and I'm watching it right now. I am happy and grateful. I'll try to follow 宋一国Song Il Kook FB page for links to the future episodes. It's easier than trying to synchronize with KBS TV broadcasting time.  Thanks again.

Archived